It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Trooper Throwing Owner Off His Own Property

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Right..people really dont read..

Like I said..I just emailed Mr Lambert..so maybe I'll hear back from him..

Would be nice to have the man here in person

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by watchd0g
Anyone stop to ask why the old dude had someone following him with a camera ? Out to cause some trouble again the real owner of the property that filed the court order to ban the old dude from the property maybe ?

Yes..go back up ^ to the post by Ezappa, he found the full videos..and the guy with the camera is his son.
And he IS the owner!

This man hasnt done a damn thing wrong..and I have just emailed him and asked him to come here to this thread. Hopefully, we'll hear from him

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

ahh , thx , yea I was on my way to work when I enteted my question and had not had a chance to read all 6 pages, got into the 3rd page only. Thx for the response.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by watchd0g

Your welcome..I understand sometimes you CANT read all the posts..

I wish I could add that to the OP..I cant edit it now.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

You are absolutely right.
I love his style and yours. We need more people like both of you.
I am not sure either if this is his property. One thing is clear there is more to the story than we are getting on this video.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rick1

You are absolutely right.
I love his style and yours. We need more people like both of you.
I am not sure either if this is his property. One thing is clear there is more to the story than we are getting on this video.

Thank you and I have to say..this man is a hero in my books.

Like an above poster mentioned..these kind of men dont get mad..and when they do..well..lol

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
That cop is a dick. Anyone that supports him is a fool. You're the kind that bend over the police state mentality. Know your rights you stupid sheople.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So, do any of the people who think the Arizona "papieren, bitte" law is a wonderful idea that can't be misused by the police want to reconsider now?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Definitely a law suit.

The cop was a berk. Is there an IQ requirement to become a state trooper at all? If there is, this bloke must have a friend or relative on the examination board, putting him through!

If he had a brain cell, it would die of loneliness!
I know who you are...show me your ID and then i can tell you who you are?!

What an arse.

Wrongful arrest...abuse of authority...possible assault charges..wrongful imprisonment and maybe a few others too.

An apology would NOT suffice, if this was done to me or mine that's for certain! I'd want a very HIGH profile case, i'd want it all over local and state msm and i'd want the 'officers' record permanently marked, so hopefully the moron couldn't rise to a position of even more authority with which to abuse innocent people.

Good on the old guy for standing up to the jumped up idiot.

If more of you people did this, and followed it up to the hilt, as far as you could reasonably take it, this sort of crap would be virtually wiped out.

Look and learn folks.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Why then did the cop, I use this term loosely, arrest the camera man? He had never been told not to be on that piece of property. The cops power just went to his head so he arrested the camera man. There is NO way the camera man was guilty of anything. This cop could not make the camera man leave this piece of property unless the owner tells the cop that the camera man is trespassing. Dam cops like this.....This is why normal people are starting to hate them....They are not like the real "PEACE" officers that were around when I was coming up. 98% of them these days have the me against you mentality.....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta
So, do any of the people who think the Arizona "papieren, bitte" law is a wonderful idea that can't be misused by the police want to reconsider now?
If there was any analogy with the situation in this thread, MAYBE!

If a policeman pulls me over in traffic in this fine state of Pennsylvania, what do you suppose the first thing that they ask me would be?

License, registration and proof of insurance, please.

Papers, please!

It happens in every state.......NOT JUST ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yeah some cops just think that if they say jump , someone better jump or it means jail time.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
Yeah some cops just think that if they say jump , someone better jump or it means jail time.

In this instance..I dont even think the officer can SPELL jump.

"I know who you are..who are you? Let me see your ID and I'll tell you who you are? "

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
A court order also said "Blacks cannot drink from the same drinking fountain as White folks...." So, does a court order from state/federal criminals make everything O.K. ? You do NOT have to follow a unlawful order....keep on till they have everything you own people...Will you wake up then? probably so since you want have a bed to wake up from.....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
A court order also said "Blacks cannot drink from the same drinking fountain as White folks...." So, does a court order from state/federal criminals make everything O.K. ? You do NOT have to follow a unlawful order....keep on till they have everything you own people...Will you wake up then? probably so since you want have a bed to wake up from.....

Well said..Mr Lambert seems to have everything taken from him now..what can he do?

This could be any of US next...they can come and take your stuff in the middle of the night..no warning..just like this poor man..and he STILL says.."GOD BLESS AMERICA"...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
And this is why ppl with less than 4 friends should not be aloowed to be policemen!

It's always the guys growing up with no friends that become jerkoff cops. They act like jerkoffs, look like jerkoffs, and are jerkoffs. They have this agenda that they're going to get back at the world for not accepting them. So before a written exam is given, the state's police force should verify if the applicant has more than 4 friends.

I'm dead serious. A policeman's job is to protect and serve, not boss and enforce.

BTW, that cop was a jerkoff

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Blanca Rose

The best I can figure out is that he was selling stuff wholesale, which you cannot just decide to do.

You actually can just decide to sell stuff wholesale. Learn about property rights. This kind of thing is why America is going downhill. People are afraid to start a business because they have an attitude like yours that business can only be done with five or so lawyers having looked over your plans and everything that is being done. And yet people complain about capitalism. Sad.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I dont know if this is the man's property or not..

But in the thread title you state that it is his own property

which is it?

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

I dont know if this is the man's property or not..

But in the thread title you state that it is his own property

which is it?

PEACE,
RK

Sighs...its the title of the video..and if you read the past few pages, you'll know..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You seem to be in favor of Mr. Lambert no matter what the situation was. I understand you are for the people, but not all people are right all the time. From what I have read, the cop did was he was supposed to do and Mr. Lambert was legaly obligated to stay off the property.

It is a sad situation, but it looks like the law was followed. If you have a problem with the laws, thats a different argument and def needs to be looked at.

It is sad that taxes are so important that your own property can be seized by the government so that they can have what is theirs.

Very sad

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Hmmm forum moderator ehhh?
Obviously you share the same mindset with this pig....
well see...
The police officer was acting beyond his powers. That much is plain to see....
Unless somebody can come up with more particulars ill choose to take the movie at face value...
The police continue to recruit ex military personell to the detriment of all society.
Typically these guys are too indoctrinated and too full of their own authority(like many in the military....)
Id like to see military vets excluded from the police unless they take some deprogramming courses in civil rights and the constitutional rights of the people.....along with some psychological evaluations for PTSD!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join