It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Trooper Throwing Owner Off His Own Property

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

So even though I won in court, the Highway Patrol will not release my three wreckers that they have impounded.

Actually, I think it rotated around him owing towing and impound fees which he chose not to pay.

You might make the case that since he was adjudged not to have been in violation, he ought not have to pay, but if he'd gotten a lawyer instead of representing himself pro se, that would have been dealt with in court.

well tell that to the people here who are against the free man..and the little people..cold hearted *blanks*..

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Steal7h

Yeah, I left NZ a few years ago when I saw how things were turning out... Love my homeland, but despise the tactics being enforced there today. Slowly running out of places to move to as the net tightens!

I couldn't wish a worse future then being arrested for exercising my rights. Congratulations to the guys in the vid for making the policeman look like an idiot.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

There's no need to get your "blood boiling" and feel like your being "torn to pieces" just because people don't agree with you.

Seems to me like there have been some pretty valid arguments in this thread.

Thanks to you guys that did the extra digging to shed more light on the situation!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tunatarian

There's no need to get your "blood boiling" and feel like your being "torn to pieces" just because people don't agree with you.

Seems to me like there have been some pretty valid arguments in this thread.

Thanks to you guys that did the extra digging to shed more light on the situation!

Ima big girl..I can handle it..lol
..I really just want to go play some Fallout 3..have to work tomorrow..need my gaming

I LOVE a good debate..thats what gets my blood boiling..

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I am sorry that your blood is boiling, but you should understand that when a court finds against you, the officer has no option but to enforce that court order. He does not carry that court order with him, the owners have that court order.

What I mean is that the court gives the papers to both the plaintiff and the defendant, they are normally given by process server and signed for by both parties as being received. So lets say I place an injunction against someone, and that person keeps showing up on my property. I call the police and tell them I have someone trespassing in violation of an injunction. The officer will go out there, arrest that person, then either that officer himself or another officer will come to me and ask to see my court documents. If my documents are valid, the officer takes the person to jail where they are charged for either/both criminal trespass and being in violation of an injunction. Never is the person shown my documents, as he has his own copy of them already as attested to by the fact that I have my copy. If the person is a repeat offender on police record, and the police already know I have that court order, they will not even bother to ask to check it, they simply arrest the guy.

This guy is crying for sympathy, and trying to win people over to his cause despite that cause being wrong.

[edit on 6/29/2010 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by RestingInPieces

Wrong answer...

No court order...read the post..sighs again

No court order for what?

Why does a court order need to be shown during an arrest?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by RestingInPieces]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

well tell that to the people here who are against the free man..and the little people..cold hearted *blanks*..

Pssst....

Your bias and agenda are showing.

I know some great guys and gals who are cops. They are the nicest, normalest people....until it's business. And when it's business time, they go into business mode. Not "bad cop mode", but, business mode.
Take control, enforce the law, do NOT lose control.

Not all cops are good at it. But, on the flipside, not all cops are bad at it.

The fact of the matter is that they are, indeed, people. People who put themselves in between the criminals and us.

I applaud the good ones and I pity the bad ones....just like the rest of the people I know.

Cuhail

@ DEFCON- Pontiff?
I SAW that!

[edit on 6/29/2010 by Cuhail]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

HAHA>.guess I should have said it differently..blood boiling..good thing..but..well..cant really explain it here..lol..

Like I said..Ima big girl and I love a good debate..thanks for the good one

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

I know, I know..and btw..I dated two cops..and a fireman..so..well..Im only bias against the idiot ones

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow..that post sounds like I really get around!!

That has been over 20 years..LOL..not like I..errr...nvm..Yes..some cops are good

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That has been over 20 years..LOL..not like I..errr...nvm..Yes..some cops are good

I'm sorry, nothing of value to add...

That was funny, though.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

I'm sorry, nothing of value to add...

That was funny, though.

Open mouth..insert foot..LOL...I am good at that sometimes..

Thanks also for the good debate
..I just hope this guy gets his stuff back.really.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Yes, glad that the stories (his version and the court's version) were uncovered. That adds more depth and provides much more information for discussion. I do feel for the guy ... it is too bad it went down like that.

link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Yes, glad that the stories (his version and the court's version) were uncovered. That adds more depth and provides much more information for discussion. I do feel for the guy ... it is too bad it went down like that.

I thought you had a heart in there somewhere
Sorry for the lawyer jab..lol

link   
I really like the old guy in the first video.
"If you don't know who I am, how do you know I can't be here?" LOLs
He certainly keeps a calm demeaner for someone losing a business that he grew for over 30 years.

He took a worthless piece of land and junk trucks and turned it into his families work and livliehood.
Appearantly he had no problems for over 30 years.

It appears from listening to his second video that his business was legal,
until there was a disagreement over him parking some trucks on the old abandoned county road.

Appearantly the disagreement continued and, the government decided to revoke one of his licenses
which made "A Portion" of his business illegal due to the stroke of a polititians pen.

There may be more going on here than what I am seeing,

But I do have the sense to see that the government has destroyed
many valuable pieces of equipment, caused incredible pollution to the land
and likely sent unknown amounts of dangerous toxins into the public drinking water.

The destruction and pollutions the government caused is obvious.
I wonder who's palm will get greased cleaning it up?
Also, I wonder if anyone with connections will end up with that land?

At the end of the old man's second video, He says "God Bless America"

Well, It appears that God stopped blessing America a long time ago.
At least with compassion, dignity and common sense.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by illusions

Wow..I love you!!!

I wish I could have said it all like you did..sighs..you're my hero

Seriously..this post is exactly what I wanted to say all along.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't see anything wrong here. Why'd your jaw drop?

The video doesn't start at the beginning, and we don't know what the trooper was told beforehand, clearly something or he wouldn't be there. The trooper knew who the man was. He was humoring him and also giving him the benefit of the doubt because mistakes happen. Sure he was tongue-tied, he was being challenged and lied to, but he remained polite until the end. To a man who was lying and probably shouldn't have been there. Overall, there aren't enough facts here to get all bent out of shape over.

Too bad he didnt tase the man, eh? Then there might be something to complain about.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
I don't see anything wrong here. Why'd your jaw drop?

The video doesn't start at the beginning, and we don't know what the trooper was told beforehand, clearly something or he wouldn't be there. The trooper knew who the man was. He was humoring him and also giving him the benefit of the doubt because mistakes happen. Sure he was tongue-tied, he was being challenged and lied to, but he remained polite until the end. To a man who was lying and probably shouldn't have been there. Overall, there aren't enough facts here to get all bent out of shape over.

Too bad he didnt tase the man, eh? Then there might be something to complain about.

we have the entire story..guess you didnt read..

My jaw dropped because this old man has JUEVOS and I love him.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Wow..I love you!!!

Thank you Yummy.

I appreciate you saying that.

Now go put some clothes on.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusions

Wow..I love you!!!

Thank you Yummy.

I appreciate you saying that.

Now go put some clothes on.

HAHAH , literally ROFL..how did you know..you must like debates too...giggles..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join