It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Trooper Throwing Owner Off His Own Property

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is another video that I really had to watch a couple times..jaw dropping.

This man is being thrown off, presumably, of his own property.

The cop is skirting around ALL his questions..this man had every right to ask them.

I have to say..for those of you that watch this..and you are like me..you will LOVE this guy..

He's a hero to me..stand up to THEM!!!

I have to add, I could not find any more info on this..so I dont know if this is the man's property or not..but it looks like he had some heavy equipment there.

If anyone has any other info..it would be appreciated

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wow.

I don't know which quote I like better, "Yeah I know who you are... Show me your ID and I'll tell you who you are"

Or "Don't put the camera down, he ain't your boss" followed by the cop's dumbstruck look...

And these thugs wonder why the public's hatred is growing.

Is there more video/info to go with this?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If everyone would get nuggets like this gentleman, we may just win our freedom back.

This cop was literally tongue tied...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
Wow.

I don't know which quote I like better, "Yeah I know who you are... Show me your ID and I'll tell you who you are"

Or "Don't put the camera down, he ain't your boss" followed by the cop's dumbstruck look...

And these thugs wonder why the public's hatred is growing.

Is there more video/info to go with this?

I couldnt find any more info..i googled the title to the video, but it could be under some other name.

I swear I laughed out loud at the "dont put the camera down" part..this gentleman gets kudo's from me!!

Yea..the cop really was an idiot...HAHAHA

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

geez, i couldn't believe that conversation.

trooper: sir your not allowed to be here, i have an order saying so.

old man: who am i?

trooper: i dont know who you are, do you have any id?

old man: if you dont know who i am, how do you know I'm not allowed to be here?

trooper: give me your I.D., then i will know who you are.

haha ridiculous, doesn't even know who the gentleman is, but knows he
"specifically" is not allowed to be there.

edited typo

[edit on 6/29/2010 by Alaskan Man]

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Whatever state this is, look up their legal definition of "lawful order" - I guarantee you it's far far more restricted in scope than most LEO's believe it to be.

We were told to pick up garbage by a cop one day. Wasn't our garbage, the cop just wanted it done and didn't want to do it with his own hands. "it's a lawful order!" - no it isn't - "I'm the law, I gave you an order!"

Our company lawyer called up the city attorney and instructed him that he was going to file in federal court over violation of the 13th amendment, which he'd never had a chance to try a case on.

Cop got a letter of reprimand, and had to apologize in front of his peers, they all got a free "in service" on what was lawful and what was not, and what it most definitely ain't is "I'm the law and I gave you an order".

"Lawful order" is very VERY restricted in scope in most states.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I am ROFL...since you wrote it out..it really is the MOST idiotic arrest I've ever seen!!!

Smell a law suit?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Whatever state this is, look up their legal definition of "lawful order" - I guarantee you it's far far more restricted in scope than most LEO's believe it to be.

We were told to pick up garbage by a cop one day. Wasn't our garbage, the cop just wanted it done and didn't want to do it with his own hands. "it's a lawful order!" - no it isn't - "I'm the law, I gave you an order!"

Our company lawyer called up the city attorney and instructed him that he was going to file in federal court over violation of the 13th amendment, which he'd never had a chance to try a case on.

Cop got a letter of reprimand, and had to apologize in front of his peers, they all got a free "in service" on what was lawful and what was not, and what it most definitely ain't is "I'm the law and I gave you an order".

"Lawful order" is very VERY restricted in scope in most states.

WOW! All I can say is, I like to hear stories like this

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is false arrest. The cop said there was court order and that he did not have it. Now if in fact the guy owned the property he has every right to file trespassing charges against the trooper. ( thats how it is in MS )

The tyrants days are numbered.

We The People are Comming!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
This is false arrest. The cop said there was court order and that he did not have it. Now if in fact the guy owned the property he has every right to file trespassing charges against the trooper. ( thats how it is in MS )

The tyrants days are numbered.

We The People are Comming!

If you look back up at Alaskan Man's post..the cop didnt even know who he was..but yet he wasnt supposed to be there? LOL...oh man..

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
HAHAHA. Another stupid cop who doesn't know his a** from a hole in the ground.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
HAHAHA. Another stupid cop who doesn't know his a** from a hole in the ground.

And we were "bred" to obey..when he says "put the camera down", most people would..These guys got arrested for their RIGHTS!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Today in New Zealand Police can kick you off your own property for up to 5 days if you are being violent to your family. I was listening to bbc late last night talk about the NWO... And carbon taxes have been eforced in NZ we have 4 million people wtf Sydney alone has that amount of people but NZ are leading the way in a greener world. I think we are just funding the war machine.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Yeah .... It's becoming more typical since the good cops and troopers are retiring.

There are a lot of jack boot morons where I live and just about all the ones on patrol are under 30. They draw their tasers 3-4 times a week on people whom refuse to comply with their athority. I had to watch the video on my cell so I didn't see if the trooper had a taser or not.

If that happen here he would have likely been tased.

LEO's you better wake up We the People are becoming educated about our rights.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Since we have no proof it was the offenders property and we have no real explaination of what prompted the Trooper to actually stop there (other than his statement about walking down the Interstate), there are really no conclusions to be had from this. I dig the old man's moxie too and the cop was pretty programmed to expect instant fear from anyone he came across, but, hell, they're trained to take a control of any given situation...which he tried to....much to our entertainment.

But, that's all this video is. Entertainment.

My $.02

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steal7h
Today in New Zealand Police can kick you off your own property for up to 5 days if you are being violent to your family. I was listening to bbc late last night talk about the NWO... And carbon taxes have been eforced in NZ we have 4 million people wtf Sydney alone has that amount of people but NZ are leading the way in a greener world. I think we are just funding the war machine.

Well, I can see a reason such as the one you mentioned..and people here in the states get thrown in jail for domestic abuse..

But, this elderly gentleman seems to be on a worksite..at least it looks that way to me, with the heavy equipment..and the officer has NO clue what he's doing..didnt even know the guys name, but told him he wasnt allowed there?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Since we have no proof it was the offenders property and we have no real explaination of what prompted the Trooper to actually stop there (other than his statement about walking down the Interstate), there are really no conclusions to be had from this. I dig the old man's moxie too and the cop was pretty programmed to expect instant fear from anyone he came across, but, hell, they're trained to take a control of any given situation...which he tried to....much to our entertainment.

But, that's all this video is. Entertainment.

My $.02

Cuhail

Yes, I dont know if it's the man's property, either.
BUT, he did ask for a court order, which the officer didnt have..so IMO..it seems it IS his property. But thats assuming.

Its just a video of how cops will use ANYTHING to arrest you..that's my point!

And agreed..this man has some juevos!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Cop: I don't know who you are but i know you are not supposed to be here.

Old Man: If you don't know who I am How do you Know that?

Cop: Your papers please....

Kudos to both those guys for Highlighting how programed these LEO's can be.

Rember boys and girls, I am officer friendly. You Will Obey Me! I am the LAW!

Score one for the good guys.

( I was Paraphrasing BTW )

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
First off, the officer could of handeled himself alittle better with gathering identification before telling him to leave.

Secondly, it was never stated in the video if the old guy was or was not on his own property.

Third, if the man WAS issued the court order earlier, and it's documented that he was (which the officer stated he was), then the officer doesnt have to produce it to make an arrest. It's kind of like a Restraining Order. It MUST being issued to both parties before it becomes enacted. Once issued, an officer can make an arrest if violated.

Just playing Devil's Advocate.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Cop: I don't know who you are but i know you are not supposed to be here.

Old Man: If you don't know who I am How do you Know that?

Cop: Your papers please....

Kudos to both those guys for Highlighting how programed these LEO's can be.

Rember boys and girls, I am officer friendly. You Will Obey Me! I am the LAW!

Score one for the good guys.

( I was Paraphrasing BTW )

Yes..agreed!!!

And you know..Im glad to see someone actually make a dent in their ego..well at least this gentleman sure did!

Too many videos of cops beating the hell out of people..

Id like to buy this man a drink! I bet he's a hoot.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join