It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

State Trooper Throwing Owner Off His Own Property

page: 8
39
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Cop: I don't know who you are but i know you are not supposed to be here.

Old Man: If you don't know who I am How do you Know that?

Cop: Your papers please....

Kudos to both those guys for Highlighting how programed these LEO's can be.

Rember boys and girls, I am officer friendly. You Will Obey Me! I am the LAW!

Score one for the good guys.

( I was Paraphrasing BTW )


I am in utter amazement! I too remember the Officer Friendly program and have often referred to it as early childhood programming that was a cruel joke in later life, when people trusted the police implicitly and instinctively followed their leadership, but were tazed and face-down on the ground with a light in their face, or some such incident in the lives of those you know.

In my college town, a guy with cerebral palsy was beaten up and arrested by the cops because he left a popular bar and was drunk, on his braces and crutches. So the university police were there and decided to arrest him, though he was walking fine (for him). He wasn't wasted, just had a few drinks, but the point is, as a CP victim, he never walked straight...they used that to try and arrest him, then he resisted, of course, and they beat him to a bloody pulp. It was on the front page of the paper, with a photo of him beat to pieces, more or less. Horrifying, esp. for those of us who knew him, like me, because he was a kind and gentle, very funny person who really had a loving spirit about him, and was courageous about his handicap, but going to college, and with cool friends, like us, lol.

We always had trouble getting it, because this guy left early, probably to study, and gets the mess kicked out of him by these young, hateful men with badges. It was sickening.




posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
First off, the officer could of handeled himself alittle better with gathering identification before telling him to leave.

Secondly, it was never stated in the video if the old guy was or was not on his own property.

Third, if the man WAS issued the court order earlier, and it's documented that he was (which the officer stated he was), then the officer doesnt have to produce it to make an arrest. It's kind of like a Restraining Order. It MUST being issued to both parties before it becomes enacted. Once issued, an officer can make an arrest if violated.

Just playing Devil's Advocate.


Unfortunately, you're playing devil's advocate but you're wrong.

If the officer is on private property and doesn't have a warrant or permission from the owner to be there, he can do nothing unless he witnesses something that he knows is a crime, without knowing who a person is on private property, he has NO authority whatsoever to arrest him for trespassing, if there is a restraining order, he would be required to furnish the restraining order upon request.

You can't just do whatever you like as a LEO, and if you don't know who someone is, there is no way that you can arrest him on private property for trespassing, it doesn't matter whose property it is, unless you have the owner available as a complainant stating that he is trespassing.

EVERYONE needs to become aware of their rights and REQUIRE all LEOs to honor them. We need to sue for things like this because, "Taking you kids money is the only thing you respect anymore, don't call me. I'll call you". a little quote from Kill Bill 2

Jaden



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247
 


Im in favor of Mr Lambert, because he is in the right. He did nothing wrong on his OWN property...this could be YOU next.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
[edit on 30-6-2010 by ALlENATlON]



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


I'm in favor of Mr. Lambert as well. No man should have his property taken just because the government needs its tax revenue. I completely agree. But there are a few facts here that have to be taken into account before we ridicule the officer.

The officer did make mistakes, to the benefit of our own entertainment, but it seems that he was there to do his job; and legally so. The man lost his property due to failure to pay taxes or he was selling trucks at wholesale when he wasn't supposed to.

I agree with your premise, but we still have to adhear to the rule of law. If you don't like the law, force the change.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
[edit on 30-6-2010 by ALlENATlON]



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


Disturbing, more and more of this everyday. How and who do you report this too?

This seems like a gray area that needs attention badly.

When you see a Cop, do feel like they are there to protect you, or do you feel fear?



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I hope that americans wake up soon,look whats going on around you slowly but surely there taking our freedoms. What happened to this older gentlemen is an outright shame, this trooper shows no respect for this mans age making him sit down he could barley bend his knee's. The same thing happend to my father they pulled him over for a moving voilation and where treating him like a criminal ( my fahter is 85 years old a ww11 veteran 82nd airborn 517th the battling buzzards) basically pulling there guns on him. My father being one of these tough old guys says what the hells your problem haven't got better things to do. They continued to give him crap until they saw on his id he was a ww11 then apologized for there behavior.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


This is a video which matches the transcript you posted earlier.



Danny Lambeth owner of Truck Wholesale in Wellsville Kansas:


After 34 years in business, Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius and her administration chief counsel Sally Howard, Secretary of Transportation Debbie Miller, and KDOT Kansas department of transportation and several other people have shut me down and have taken over my business. They passed the resolution to make a legal business illegal. And they revoked my salvage license after 34 years in business



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


Mr lambers side holds no water, he can claim whatever he wants but a court of law found against him multiple times and through his appeals. He did not follow the rules and he lost his business to the state, which is now auctioning it off.

The law enforcement officer did not violate any laws in arresting the man, he had a court order that shows the property is now in the ownership of the government to be auctioned off for the proceeds, which most likely will go to paying the sales tax that this guy was evading.


No offense, but you obviously don't *GET IT* do you?
A Court ORDER is an order that was issued (meaning it is a paper-based vessel) YET the officer failed SHOW it, which he must do so legally.

The cop is NOT the law, he swore an Oath to uphold it and
to protect us, the civilians/public.

This is why the gov't sucks.
The police suck.
And why a democracy sucks.

Constitutionally the state/gov't have ZERO right to take
away another person's property away (See Constitution) for
more, its in there. Unfortunately he contracted with the
entities who gave him permission to exercise his rights, and THIS
is the real reason why they were taken.

Asking for permission whence you have a god-given right
to do so is asinine at best.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


This is a video which matches the transcript you posted earlier.



Danny Lambeth owner of Truck Wholesale in Wellsville Kansas:


After 34 years in business, Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius and her administration chief counsel Sally Howard, Secretary of Transportation Debbie Miller, and KDOT Kansas department of transportation and several other people have shut me down and have taken over my business. They passed the resolution to make a legal business illegal. And they revoked my salvage license after 34 years in business



Yes TY very much..its been posted a couple pages back..I wanted to put it on the OP, but am unable to edit it



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


Mr lambers side holds no water, he can claim whatever he wants but a court of law found against him multiple times and through his appeals. He did not follow the rules and he lost his business to the state, which is now auctioning it off.

The law enforcement officer did not violate any laws in arresting the man, he had a court order that shows the property is now in the ownership of the government to be auctioned off for the proceeds, which most likely will go to paying the sales tax that this guy was evading.


No offense, but you obviously don't *GET IT* do you?
A Court ORDER is an order that was issued (meaning it is a paper-based vessel) YET the officer failed SHOW it, which he must do so legally.

The cop is NOT the law, he swore an Oath to uphold it and
to protect us, the civilians/public.

This is why the gov't sucks.
The police suck.
And why a democracy sucks.

Constitutionally the state/gov't have ZERO right to take
away another person's property away (See Constitution) for
more, its in there. Unfortunately he contracted with the
entities who gave him permission to exercise his rights, and THIS
is the real reason why they were taken.

Asking for permission whence you have a god-given right
to do so is asinine at best.


Cheers
Ive been trying to get this across the board here, myself


Some people dont get it.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
can't see the flik as im at work but if ANYONE tells me to leave my home I would gladly slam the door in there face, dead bolt the door and get my pistol. If they enter without a warrent you have the right to fire.

After all people impersonate police all the time.


[edit on 30-6-2010 by robbinsj]



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Course you MUST call 911 ASAP and NO ONE ELSE! Report a fake cop kicked your door in and its self def.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj
 


That is wrong information. Cops can go wherever they like, whenever they like. All lthey have to do is say they heard screams or some other excuse for probable cause. You shoot the cop and you go to jail for capital murder. Sorry, but that is the way it is.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm shocked and amazed how many sheep in this thread support the tax collecting monstrosity this state has become. They knew exactly what they were doing when they changed the laws without grandfathering in people, and regardless the change in the law alone violates ethics and rights.

People who are willing to protect a system that is corrupt and obviously hostile to its citizens are just as guilty if not more so then the leadership above them.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by robbinsj
 


That is wrong information. Cops can go wherever they like, whenever they like. All lthey have to do is say they heard screams or some other excuse for probable cause. You shoot the cop and you go to jail for capital murder. Sorry, but that is the way it is.


to some extent your correct. www.answerbag.com...

Cept I would empty my clip and he would not be able to claim shiz but a dirt nap.

Cops = crook with a badge

Sad part is they get away with it.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkingSleipner
I'm shocked and amazed how many sheep in this thread support the tax collecting monstrosity this state has become. They knew exactly what they were doing when they changed the laws without grandfathering in people, and regardless the change in the law alone violates ethics and rights.

People who are willing to protect a system that is corrupt and obviously hostile to its citizens are just as guilty if not more so then the leadership above them.


Thankfully you arent the only one feeling that way!

Im really shocked, myself. I really dont understand how people here can be FOR the government coming in and just taking this poor man's LIFE.

THey came in the middle of the night and literally STOLE his living away from him. He worked 34 years, him and his sons, to build this.
Its sickening and criminal..

But Mr Lambert making the cop look like an idiot sure made me LOL



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Exactly right freelunch, you know who else made laws to take property,business, and possessions form citizens, the British government in colonial times. The laws were made to profit the homeland in Britannia and basically keep the colonists in serfdom to the homeland.

The key to their success, while it lasted, was tax law. Through tax law, since most law abiding citizens would support and keep paying it, they would basically keep the colonists from becoming self sufficient enough to rise against the crown.

That is exactly what we have here now an invasion of royalist, not elitists, who want to keep themselves, their friends and families in a cushy lifestyle. And anyone who isn't in their circle is a resource to be used and thrown out when it can no longer produce.

That is the only reason they wont close the border. They want those who will work for cheaper to be part of their large system of production and consumption to line their pockets.The only time you will see them act is when the criminals and cartels are in their backyard or on their doorsteps shooting their families or kidnapping there loved ones.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkingSleipner
 


So, all in all...the bottom line is..we are slaves..there is NO freedom..there is no land of the free, home of the brave..and there is no santa claus.




top topics



 
39
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join