It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Trooper Throwing Owner Off His Own Property

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
He knowingly violated a court order. He got himself arrested on camera, on purpose to make a point because he is defying the courts decisions. That pretty well sums this up. Everything else is just bias and the substance people wear boots to avoid on the floor of a Horses Stall.

I did learn that there are many people who will knowingly ignore facts, twist the truth and even fabricate due to their hatred. That is hardly new however.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Never mind

I saw the video yesterday, and i didn't know there was more info on this.

so this guy is losing everything because of a polluting issue? im too lazy to skim ten pages... can someone give me a rough summary of what really happened?

im confuzzled now

[edit on 6/30/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Real TYRANNY: Was Canada Ever The Country We Thought It Was?

Source

No animal can sweat like a man but still his sweating cannot make peace and all his pores are closing very fast making him a perfect beast. All out war

[edit on 0505:6 30/06 by Charly111]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotgal

The names, addresses, and names of spouses/children, and ALL personal info of ALL public employees, should be public information. ESPECIALLY PIGS!

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want to know the addresses of Law Enforcement Officers and the names of their spouses and children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You scare me more than any Cop ever has. You posting from a prison? You planning something?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

He was conducting business improperly and got shut down. A junk yard on the side of the road. He appealed and attempted to sue. He lost repeatedly. He was court ordered to stay away from the land and the junk he no longer owned and kept going back. He got himself arrested on purpose to make a tape.

The Cop haters here are ignoring the facts because they hate Cops.

That sums it up.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think the cop did what we pay him to do. Explanations were probably not necessary because both parties knew what was going on. All I see is the rule of law being followed. If the old dude lost his business, that is another story.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

reply to post by Blaine91555

You two can take your jack boots and walk yourselves out of this thread, you contribute nothing to the topic and blindly accept this mans fate without any questioning. You obviously don't see the unethical and morally reprehensible actions by the state governor and legislature that has occurred to denounce this hard working man. You blindly accept the laws passed without questioning the effect they may have and simpl focus on how guilty the man is and how he should be shuned.

What use are you to the topic, other then to make post after post berating a victim?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I was going to say, why else would they have a cam on hand if they were not expecting something like this to happen while on the property?

With just how smug and sure the older gent is in regards to his demeanor towards the state trooper, he obviously knew what was going on and that a conflict was bound to occur. I'm not taking sides with the trooper though, he did act the fool with the whole "I know who you are, but I need your ID to prove it." thing.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Of course they knew that they would get arrested.

Of course they are filming it.

They are making a stand against injustice.

They are documenting an atrocity
that is happening to themselvse,
and could just as easily happen to others!

They are attempting to awaken others
and alert them to what is happening.

Of course they are filming it
so that we would see the injustice.

Why did people film the G20 protest?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't know what the dress code for state troopers in Kansas is but where I'm from the officer is not to exit his vehicle unless he's in full dresss, this includes his "cover" or his state issued hat.

From where I from, there are usually the minimum of two officers executing an order, with the exception of a subpoena, of this type.

I've come to the conclusion that this was staged and the people that produced this video are attempting to make law enforcement officers look bad.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

He was conducting business improperly and got shut down. A junk yard on the side of the road. He appealed and attempted to sue. He lost repeatedly. He was court ordered to stay away from the land and the junk he no longer owned and kept going back. He got himself arrested on purpose to make a tape.

That sums it up.

You are blatantly making this out to be more than it is...on Mr Lambert's part. He did not conduct business improperly...why dont you listen to HIS side..
He was taping what they were doing to HIS business when the cop showed up..why do you have to be a horses arse..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by Blaine91555

That sums it up.

You are blatantly making this out to be more than it is...on Mr Lambert's part. He did not conduct business improperly...why dont you listen to HIS side..
He was taping what they were doing to HIS business when the cop showed up..why do you have to be a horses arse..

Listen to his side? Of course he doesn't think he is conducting business improperly. Personally, I don't think I'm breaking the law when going 10 mph over, but I am! How about you?

If you follow the court cases, it's easy to see what this guy did wrong.

On August 21, 2003, Debra Miller, Secretary of the Kansas Department of
Transportation (KDOT), filed a petition for abatement in Kansas state court
against Danny Lambeth and his children, all doing business as Truck Wholesale, for operating a junkyard without a proper certificate, in violation of Kansas law. See Kan. Stat. Ann. 68-2205.

68-2205
Chapter 68.--ROADS AND BRIDGES
PART III.--MISCELLANEOUS
Article 22.--HIGHWAY BEAUTIFICATION

68-2205. Certificate of compliance; requirements; failure to make an original or renewal application; injunction. No person shall establish, operate, or maintain a junkyard, any portion of which is within 1,000 feet of the nearest edge of the right-of-way of any street or highway on the interstate or the primary systems ...

... Any person who shall willfully or intentionally refuse to make an original application or renewal application ... shall be deemed delinquent on and after 45 days after establishment of the business ... After such time it shall be unlawful for the owner, or any person, to operate the junkyard ...

He was clearly in violation of the statute for not operating with a proper certificate in 2003. It appears that he may have also been in violation of the following statues, according to the Kansas Junkyard and Salvage Control Act which maintains certification requirements.

Why your location is in violation of the Act

* The junk on your property is within 1,000 feet of the nearest edge of the right-of-way of any public road, street, or highway. (K.S.A 68-2204)

* Your location contains the subject amount of one or more of the items defined above. (K.S.A 68-2203)

* Your location is zoned other than Industrial or UN-zoned Industrial and is without proper screening. (K.S.A. 68-2204)

* Application and annual fees are due for a Salvage & Storage Certificate of Compliance. (K.S.A 68-2205)

* Your location cannot contain any salvage pursuant to your local governing body. (The Kansas Department of Transportation cannot certify a salvage location if the local governing body will not allow such location to exist; K.S.A. 68-2205)

Dealing in used salvage motor vehicles and /or used or recycled parts requires a license issued by the Kansas Department of Revenue, Division of Vehicles under K.S.A. 8-2401 (y) and 8-2404 (t)

Mr. Lambeth admits that he received notice of the suit on August 25, 2003. The state court granted summary judgment to KDOT and denied Truck Wholesale's motion for reconsideration.

caselaw.lp.findlaw.com... ?navby=search&case=/data2/circs/10th/053207.html

He received the notice in 2003. Back in 2001, he had his license revoked.
=https://ecf.ksd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2008cv2069-104]https://ecf.ksd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2008cv2069-104

In September 2001, KDOT revoked plaintiff’s Salvage Certificate of Compliance. The decision was timely appealed, and after an evidentiary
hearing, the administrative hearing officer affirmed the revocation. Plaintiff appealed to the Shawnee County District Court, and defendant Judge Terry Bullock upheld the final KDOT order revoking plaintiff’s Salvage Certificate of Compliance. Plaintiff did not appeal the order of the Shawnee County District Court.

You see the orders of the court there, that the plaintiff knows about? Yes, he appealed, yet his certificate was still revoked. He did not appeal the subsequent court order.

Court. Order.
Court Order.

Do you understand? Do you GET IT YET? Sigh, I don't think you do GET IT. So lets fast forward to 2003.

In 2003, KDOT filed a Petition for Abatement of plaintiff’s allegedly illegal salvage yard in
the District Court of Miami County, Kansas, Case No. 03-C-169. Defendant Judge Richard Smith
granted summary judgment for KDOT, thus authorizing KDOT to abate the salvage yard.

The. Above. Is. Describing. A. Court. Order. Say it with me. "Court Order". DO YOU GET IT YET?

So what did the guy do next? Win a bunch of cases? NO! He LOST a bunch of appeals.

Plaintiff unsuccessfully attempted to remove both the Shawnee County salvage certificate
revocation and the Miami County abatement proceeding to federal court after the final rulings. The
Tenth Circuit denied relief on appeal. Plaintiff then unsuccessfully appealed the Miami County
matter to the Kansas Court of Appeals. In 2007, the Kansas Supreme Court denied plaintiff’s
petition for review.

The guy should have concentrating on making his property conform to the regulations set forward by the above acts, instead of appealing for nearly a decade.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by black cat

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Bedlam

Try criminal trespass…Possibly even stalking or violating a injunction, and again he also refused to follow the officers orders, which sticks even if the initial arrest was only for trespassing.

I was arrested for trespassing when I was 17, for sleeping in a cabin by the river..which wasnt mine..lol..anyway..

They TOLD me why they were arresting me, trespass..they didnt TELL me to just leave!!!!!

If you didn't have permission to be there, arresting you was the right thing to do. You were guilty of breaking and entering into someone else's private property. If you were asleep on a park bench they would probably tell you to move on before arresting you.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by black cat]

Of course I was guilty of trespass..but as a kid..I just needed a place to stay..yes, I broke the law, and was arrested..not blaming the system here.
My point IS..they TOLD me they why they were arresting me..unlike the officer in this video..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That's pretty much what I saw too. But when people only have some of the facts and then also allow their emotions to get the better of them, this is exactly what happens. You can see that all over the internet in hundreds of stories. I can think of hundreds just here on ATS.

There's enough real trouble out there in the world to better focus our energies and outrage on without creating something from nothing and then spending countless hours churning it.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Yes, when i go over 10 miles an hour..i KNOW im breaking the law, I just hope I dont get caught..

His license was pulled from him..watch the last video a couple pages back..he explains it..and you know...I believe him more than the bloodsucking ticks that took everything from him..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkingSleipner
reply to post by earthdude

You two can take your jack boots and walk yourselves out of this thread, you contribute nothing to the topic and blindly accept this mans fate without any questioning. You obviously don't see the unethical and morally reprehensible actions by the state governor and legislature that has occurred to denounce this hard working man. You blindly accept the laws passed without questioning the effect they may have and simpl focus on how guilty the man is and how he should be shuned.

What use are you to the topic, other then to make post after post berating a victim?

When I was a child, I learned to read. I actually read everything on this thread.

If you can read, you would have noticed I did not comment on the rightness or wrongness of what happened to him. I only related the facts.

That some of you are heavily biased because you hate all cops, is an obvious fact also. Is it not?

The Officer did nothing other than his duties, had he not, he would have been fired. He did not make the court rulings, a Judge did. Again I'm literate enough to distinguish that fact. I don't foolishly blame an Officer for Laws he did not write or for doing his job as he is ordered to do, based on the mentioned court rulings. If I were to blame him, I'd be an intellectual liar of the highest order and it would prove my bigotry was at a level I could no longer think clearly.

Now I've been slandered by you, a total stranger on this board. A person who placed words in my mouth, without any regard for facts. I can only assume you are so hateful you can no longer read a simple statement of the true facts without inserting dialogue that is not even there. In other words you are blinded by hate in much the same manner as an out of control Lynch Mob who are out for blood.

Since I did not berate the alleged "victim" in any manner, your lies are even more egregious and wrong.

Since you are throwing me off this thread, I can only assume you have purchased ATS and rewritten the T & C and we just have not been told about it yet. When in fact did you purchase ATS? Today?

Nobody reading here has enough facts to judge this one way or the other. The facts simply are not available. You apparently have information you are hiding from the rest of us. Because if you do not, you do not know one way or the other either. Do you have facts you are withholding from us?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

we have ALL the facts..and the fact is..he was DUPED!!!

Of course emotions run high..this man literally had his lively-hood ripped out from under him..whats he supposed to do now?

Courts arent always right.

The judicial system is a circus.

Dont get me wrong..I believe there should be laws..but not stealing a persons life because of a few parking fines. This is utter bullsh&t.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

It's the emotion that takes over peoples thought processes. I suppose it should not bother us, but it's hard to not take offense when a person is so emotional they resort to slander and invent what was actually posted.

No doubt I'm guilty of the same at times. I'd hope I apologized when I did and think I have more than a few times.

We don't know who we are on here with really anyway. For all we know, some of the most vocal Cop Haters are posting from prisons. I doubt some of them even read anything.

My skin grows thicker every day I'm on here. That is a good thing I think. I don't get as emotional as I once did. ATS is teaching me to make sure I have the facts before I react myself.

I never envisioned myself with Jackboots
I prefer good walking shoes.

If that man was wronged it is a terrible thing. But, it still would not be that Officers fault. I'll remain neutral on that for now, unless more info comes to light. After all we only have one side. The court documents don't contain what we would need to know.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

You might be right? We still only have one side though. I've read everything linked too here on your thread. You are assuming, without reason, that this person was being totally honest. I don't think you know him personally, so how could you know that?

Why would an Officer enforcing a court order be too blame for what the court order contains? That was done by a Judge and the laws are written by elected officials, so why blame the guy doing his job? Makes no sense.

I'm old enough to know that most guilty people lie and fabricate to turn people to their side. I'm also old enough to know that the courts work as they should most of the time and that most laws are needed.

It could be in this case he was wronged, but proof of that has not been posted.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Look the fact is most cops are the kids in school who got there lunch money stolen our got beat up allot. They stand behind a badge thinking it makes them tough,i meen look most cops waste lines haven,t passed to many donut shop,s,there fat bad diet constipated which would make anyone agitated. They think there above the law,ask nine out of ten people do you like cops the answer is no. I can't think of one cop i ever had respect for. My dad told me a story when he came home from ww11 a few years later he was interested in becoming a chp after witnessing there boot camp he said i wouldn't waste my time with that chicken sh-t outfit. In fact back in the early sixty's he said a chp pulled him over my dad couldn't understand why this guy was flippen out only thing he could think of the car he was driving was a friends and maybe his friend was dorking the cops wife, my dad thougth he was going to arrested (my dad was an x professional heavy weight fighter)so he hit him with a left hook and dropped like a sac of patatoes, my dad got back in the car and drove off. I asked him if he went to jail for hitting him,my dad said he never herd anything about the ordeal.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join