It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Trooper Throwing Owner Off His Own Property

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Wrong answer...

No court order...read the post..sighs again

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Well the horse was in court, so.......he was actually the plaintiff and lost. How's that work for ya?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

The best I can figure out is that he was selling stuff wholesale, which you cannot just decide to do. Wholesalers sell without sales tax to retailers, who then charge the final customer the sales tax. If you illegally claim to be a wholesaler you can get away with selling stuff without paying your sales taxes on it. Its illegal to do this, hence the fact that the state ceased his property and is selling it off at auction.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I cant update the OP to add the newer content..so please read the statement by Danny Lambert before you continue on with the cop being so good.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Well the horse was in court, so.......he was actually the plaintiff and lost. How's that work for ya?

Wow..not only are you a lawyer..you must have been the other side's lawyer..ahahah

You know what they say about the only good lawyer?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Mr lambers side holds no water, he can claim whatever he wants but a court of law found against him multiple times and through his appeals. He did not follow the rules and he lost his business to the state, which is now auctioning it off.

The law enforcement officer did not violate any laws in arresting the man, he had a court order that shows the property is now in the ownership of the government to be auctioned off for the proceeds, which most likely will go to paying the sales tax that this guy was evading.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I am not saying that the cop was anything, other than a guy doing his job.

Also, don't you find it rather odd, that the supposed property owner just happened to have a camera man on site?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I am not saying that the cop was anything, other than a guy doing his job.

Also, don't you find it rather odd, that the supposed property owner just happened to have a camera man on site?

by the way..you didnt read , did you..the camera man was his son..you may want to thaw that heart out one of these days..

In turn I took them to court and ajudge ruled in favor of Danny Lambeth Truck Wholesale, it was stated that a dealer in Kansas is not required to have a commercial permit to operate a big truck.

So even though I won in court, the Highway Patrol will not release my three wreckers that they have impounded.

I cant believe in America, after 34 years in business that they can pass a resolution and destroy my lifes work. It is scary how much power the state has. Please watch this video, pass it along, and stand up against this brutality in America.
Thanks, Danny Lambeth owner of Truck Wholesale in Wellsville Kansas.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Yes, I know that, and if you type in both their names, the court document was about the 3rd thing in the search, after their videos.

They are trying to play on the sympathy of people like you, after losing their business........

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh, Wahhhhhhhhhhh, and you fell for it, hook, line and sinker!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Mr lambers side holds no water, he can claim whatever he wants but a court of law found against him multiple times and through his appeals. He did not follow the rules and he lost his business to the state, which is now auctioning it off.

The law enforcement officer did not violate any laws in arresting the man, he had a court order that shows the property is now in the ownership of the government to be auctioned off for the proceeds, which most likely will go to paying the sales tax that this guy was evading.

Show me ONE time in that video where that officer produces ANY document!!!! WTF!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Yes, I know that, and if you type in both their names, the court document was about the 3rd thing in the search, after their videos.

They are trying to play on the sympathy of people like you, after losing their business........

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh, Wahhhhhhhhhhh, and you fell for it, hook, line and sinker!

I didnt fall for anything..im not on THEIR side..im for the PEOPLE>.get it?

but dont ask me for a blanket when it gets cold..

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Show me ONE time in that video where that officer produces ANY document!!!! WTF!!!

It says in the court document that they were served at their residence.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Hmmm, really? Aren't police officers doing their jobs, people, too?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

It says in the court document that they were served at their residence.

Now, wait..you said the officer did nothing wrong..wrong answer

He did NOT have any documents..NONE..whose side are you on??

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Hmmm, really? Aren't police officers doing their jobs, people, too?

Quite the contrary..no papers..no documents..who the hell are you people?

Ahhh..I get it..wheres the damn hidden camera

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

An officer does not have to produce a document; he is not the clerk of the county court. Do you think that officers walk around with the titles to everyone’s property in their possessions? If this man no longer hold the title, but the state does, it is not his property and the state can arrest him for entering that property. None of that requires the officer to produce any documentation.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

He also apparently blew the EPA off repeatedly for dumping fuel, oil, batteries, antifreeze and whatnot into a drainage ditch.

You ought not piss off the EPA on top of everything else. Now he's facing a $6,500 dollar a day fine for not remediating it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
OK..my playtime is over..blood is boiling...I hate when that happens..

Gonna go grab a cold one and play some Fallout 3..you guys have fun ripping each other to pieces..watch those talons..

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Seriously... I have said it before and I will say it again... The only good cop is a dead cop.

It is too bad in America that the "Bad Cops" are becoming the majority while the "Good Cops" no longer seem to exist.

Don't believe me? Go on YouTube... search "Police Harassment" and watch for yourself!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

So even though I won in court, the Highway Patrol will not release my three wreckers that they have impounded.

Actually, I think it rotated around him owing towing and impound fees which he chose not to pay.

You might make the case that since he was adjudged not to have been in violation, he ought not have to pay, but if he'd gotten a lawyer instead of representing himself pro se, that would have been dealt with in court.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join