It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Trooper Throwing Owner Off His Own Property

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I replied to your OP, and yes I read, "the whole story." And it doesn't change my assessment.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

I replied to your OP, and yes I read, "the whole story." And it doesn't change my assessment.

If you did..then why are you saying Danny Lambert was lying?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
acckkkk gotta stop...dont..type...click the x on top of the page..get off ATS...must..stop..now..

seriously..Im in for the long haul for Mr Lambert..cant change my mind
..off to game now.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i'm just responding to the op here, and have not read through the entire thread, yet, but i have some thoughts i would like to share with my fellow ATSers about this subject matter.

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

any amount of earth is not really my property, more like a temporary lease. i don't own earth, and earth does not own me.

the only amount of earth i may really be temporarily part of my property is whatever sticks to the bottom of my boots. and even then it is just a mutual agreement (with dirt & gravity) which i don't think i have much control over.

i watched the video once and was a little befuddled as to what he was really being arrested for. intriguing to say the least.
good find.

secondly (about the video) the officer mentions something about a report of the man walking on the interstate. now, i know the interstate can't be the man's personal property, but his tax dollars do help pay for it, making it partially his i would think.

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

in the officers' defense,
no where did see that officer throw that man.

end transmission,
ET

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Man, you gotta love technology. There's no escape for these freedom-hating swine anymore!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well it isn't like the cops are demi-god wannabes or anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steal7h
Today in New Zealand Police can kick you off your own property for up to 5 days if you are being violent to your family. I was listening to bbc late last night talk about the NWO... And carbon taxes have been eforced in NZ we have 4 million people wtf Sydney alone has that amount of people but NZ are leading the way in a greener world. I think we are just funding the war machine.

Uh... Being that domestic abuse is pretty out of control in this country I think it's fair enough that being violent toward your family can get you kicked off your own property. Dunno what you're trying to get at there.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The full Video!

Full Video

more

[edit on 30/6/10 by Ezappa]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Heh, funny to read the first few comments now that the full story comes out. Easy to change your tune but you just can't erase those pesky comments that show the real ignorance. Chalk one up for the good guys I guess.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

LOL that video made me spit my drink up all over myself! That was awesome!

"I ain't leaving"

"you're not leaving?"

"I ain't leaving"

"sir, i'm asking you"

"I ain't leaving"

"you're telling you're not leaving?"

"no, I ain't leaving"

priceless video, man I hope this guy was in the right!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

You know what, it has NOTHING at all to do with the cop, he was following a court order…

Cops don’t make the laws they enforce them, he had a valid law to enforce and a court order to back it up…
Then why didn't the COP produce said 'court order' when asked for it?

Shouldn't have been a problem, eh? If you watch the video, the cop really didn't seem to know the man's name.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I don't think he is the owner of the property, he may be a contractor there but not the owner. That explain why the tropper show up.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This old codger was expecting something. Why would he have his camera ready?

They've been screwing with this old man for a bit too long. Guys like him dont get mad. They make some ahole pay!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
this has to be VERMONT

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezappa
The full Video!

Full Video

more

[edit on 30/6/10 by Ezappa]

Thank you SO much for this! I wish Id have found this when I posted the OP..
S & F

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Did anyone mention Kathleen Sebelius' involvement?

And her position today?

Read up on her....

The guy wasn't lying when he said they needed the money for the state coffers, she was in the middle of a budget crisis in Kansas!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Did anyone mention Kathleen Sebelius' involvement?

And her position today?

Read up on her....

The guy wasn't lying when he said they needed the money for the state coffers, she was in the middle of a budget crisis in Kansas!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by butcherguy]

Wow, the plot just gets thicker..I feel for this man..my heart really goes out to him..I wish there was something I could do to help!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Anyone stop to ask why the old dude had someone following him with a camera ? Out to cause some trouble again the real owner of the property that filed the court order to ban the old dude from the property maybe ?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchd0g
Anyone stop to ask why the old dude had someone following him with a camera ? Out to cause some trouble again the real owner of the property that filed the court order to ban the old dude from the property maybe ?

Yes..go back up ^ to the post by Ezappa, he found the full videos..and the guy with the camera is his son.
And he IS the owner!

This man hasnt done a damn thing wrong..and I have just emailed him and asked him to come here to this thread. Hopefully, we'll hear from him

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by watchd0g

Not trying to cause trouble, but have you read the thread?

He was being forcibly removed from his property by the State of Kansas, no court order was shown.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join