It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama: "USA to LEAD the WORLD in the New World Order"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by Jazzyguy

If having leaders is your deal then I guess this NWO crap is a good deal for you. Kind of like a followers wet dream.

No, it's not. So I guess this is not a good deal for me.

Originally posted by henriquefd
Heck, if you think about it, WE want a New Word Order, because the World Order we have now is screwed up. If we had the power to change the way things are done today, wouldn't we do it?

The way I see it, everyone wants a New World Order, because the present World Order is doomed to fail. The key issue is WHOSE New World Order will be established.

Precisely, you totally nailed it, star for you.

[edit on Mon, 14 Jun 10 by Jazzyguy]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So tired of hearing about these criminal traitor's "new world order"! When have we heard enough? When have we seen enough? What will it finally take for the American people to finally stand as one, united and say we will not accept this fate. We will not quietly accept the slavery you and your elitist scum offer. Instead we will resist with all our mite, every single chance we can get. This is it people. Either we take control of our world back or it becomes their world and many of the lucky ones of us die, the rest are enslaved. Seriously do your part go out and be a hero today!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
wow, that had nazi written all over it.

seriously the whole thing had the vibes of a bush senior speech

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
If there has to be a NWO atleast it's green.

Well I don't see that will work out though since they bow down to corporations, I guess they are beginning to pick and choose which corporations they want to run us.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

fighting won't stand a chance with
US Drones in the air above our heads.

They seem to manage just fine in Kabul and Baghdad but then that's different, right? I expect that TPTB will just keep feeding the wolves at their door doped meat so that, should the hungry wolves in the far valley ever get close enough to threaten, the wolves at the door will value their meat and morphine over their freedom to roam.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
goldman sachs was Obama's
biggest contributer.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The New World Order has never been a secret really.

Check out the official Bilderberg website. People seem to think that the attendance list is secret... It isn't.

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

Nor are the subjects that are discussed there...

31 May-3 June 2007 Istanbul, Turkey
* The New World Order: Uni-Polar or Non-Polar?
* Turkey and its Neighbours
* Europe and the US: Common and Conflicting Interests
* The Mood of the US
* Democracy and Populism
* Democracy in the Middle East
* Turkey's Long-Term Development in Comparative Perspective
* Leadership Changes in Key European Countries [France-UK]
* Information Technology: Globalising or Tribalising Force?
* Nuclear Non-Proliferation
* The US: Cutting Issues in State-Federal Relations
* Climate Change
* Current Affairs: Capital Markets: Risks and Opportunities of Private Equity and Hedge Funds

ETA: Source of qoute

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I really must admit that the first couple pages where obama has signed is very uplifted.... unfortunately I haven't read more than that... this is gonna take all day to read (i am at work.)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I support the idea of a NWO...just not the type pf NWO they want, and not with the people we have in control currently...we need to stop treating everyone who is different or foreign like virtual enemies...we're all human for Christs sake...we need to start working as one and stop all this fighting and controversy that goes on between nations...and NWO could help achieve that...

However, with greedy psychopaths in control of the NWO they want...we either need to step up to the plate now or admit our defeat and submit to them...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
To be quite honest with you all here, this is going to happen and there is nothing any of you can do about it.

It was obvious that the USA would lead the world and even though I am Irish and my country was taken over by the British I accept the United States President in open arms to lead my country. Its better that America governs Ireland and Northern Ireland; than the murdering British that raped and pillaged my country for hundreds of years.

This is where I get confused, if the world was ran by a government that was not involved in a Global Conspiracy then I would have no problem with the Earth uniting - because its only a matter of time and we need to able to present our planet with one government for interstellar relations in the future.

Although, this is not the case as we all know of the illuminated societies and groups such as the Bilderberg Group are involved in twisting and controlling the mind and body of Barrack Obama. Is this true democracy or is it just and attempt to control the worlds resources and raw materials?

Forced unity is not unity at all.

There are real terrorists out there, but as the day goes on we forget that the powers that be, label our freedom fighters as terrorists. Then just like the once true Irish Republican Army; corruption occurs and it gets harder to know who the real freedom fighter is. The answer is obvious, we are; but then again we can not defeat any army that holds WMDs.

Some freak of nature or random act needs to occur outside the box, something that is more powerful than the global elite needs to present itself, intelligent beings from another planet? Who knows? The fact still stands, we all knew America was going to be the leading country of Earth but is this a good thing if America (Corporation) is corrupted? Time will tell, and when it does it will never matter, because human beings only live to approximately 85years old. We are born to die, stop worrying

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
There is nothing weird about this. In 1951 the leaders of the world had a meeting, they sat down and discussed future events and how to make the planet a good enough place for us humans to live on. In 1951 they knew that in the year 2000+ the resources on this planet we live on would be highly lowered. Minerals\Oil ect ect. So They had to make some plans for both economy,war ect to actually have enough money to take care of the problems waiting for them. Creating EU was one of the plans. The eu would be active long enough to make the economy in the world more stable, wich they have actually completed. After EU had done its part, they would shut down EU, wich is also happening now.. And the NWO would be created. In 2008 ..Tony blair, Szarkozy(french president), germany,and of course Obama would have a NWO speech. Look at them,they actually have alot of good info to say. --

Nwo is needed.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

WOW that little speech made me want to stand up and through my arm up in the air,very good.

It doesen't matter how you package it,its still total control of the world by one group who will dictate THERE rule,we are all different,that is why there are countrys and not a one world order.

This is the first time I have read people agree with this nightmear,I guess Obama really inspired you.Why is it you NWO sheep can't find someone that is not a pathological narcissit and lier bereft of a conscience(from a quote)???? Wait,let me purpose an answer,"like minded"

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Can i just say this... i do not know anyones intentions.. (president Obama, leaders of other countries, heck i dont even know my partners intentions) because i am not psychic, BUT what if this new world order is a good thing? what if we have all just been thinking the wrong way about this? could it be that Barack is doing this subtly because he knows mankind's reaction would be against him and yet he knows its the right thing to do? what if this is the only way we can ever "change" as a people, as a planet, start being "one" instead of divided? everyone talks of change but how can we change if no one wants to? clearly the way we are going right now is not working... whats the worst that could happen... I dont know... neither does anyone on this planet, but are we better off taking the risk for change or just going along the same way we are now? are you REALLY happy with how we are now? are things going that great? maybe the only way to achieve peace is to unite, cross out some of our CONFLICTING differences (notices i didn't say ALL differences, because we are all individuals
. ) take away the borders, the wars. and i do not think that Barack Obama and the U.S Should be the ones to lead but what other choice is there? no one else is standing up to take the job.

Anyways... thats my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

NWO might not be so bad if you were born outside of the US.
But here we have rights, unalienable if I heard it right.
The two most important are the First and Second as without these two none of the others are enforceable. These two rights are totally dependant on each other to work also.
If we “The US” joined this nwo we would most likely have to give up one of our rights.
And then from there nothing else matters as we gave up our rights.
The only other option would be to make the world a territory of the US and give it the same rights as we have; I do not see that happening and wouldn’t want that anyway, except for the giving everyone the same rights part.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Any President who writes this way
is a traitor to the Constitution and
to the Republic of America. He is
not any president of mine and doesn't
deserve to hold the office or lead
it's people.

In America the Mob )or majority) Rule, because legally or not we are almost all armed to the teeth or can arms millions easily. The American President can never declare more than the people allow him to say, no matter who his handlers are. That doesn't mean he cannot say something we don't like as a Mob. It means that if he does, we as a mob may lynch him or throw him out by coup. Therefore he avoids saying too much and can only test out pieces at a time. You don't have to tell anyone your offended if enough people are truly offended- he'll know.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I just wanted to add in reference to the folks that have mentioned that a New World Order may could be ok or may be a good idea if it wasn't on their terms that IMO the structure of a one world government is fundamentally wrong and not in the spirit or natural order of humanity.

Look the most power and the most ability to regulate and make laws needs to be in the hands of an individual. Nobody understands the needs, wants, responsibilities, capabilities, etc. of a person like themselves. It should be in most cases completely a person's place to regulate themselves. Then who would be the next most powerful, the next most in tuned with the populace and their needs? It would be a local government such as a town or even district gov. They know much more about the people who live their than a federal gov ever could! And why would say a group of people in a small town in the midwest have nearly any of the same needs/wants as say a man living a large city in India? They would have nearly nothing in common! They could not expect to want, or operate under the same government! Then you step in size to say state or federal, they should again handle less of people's affairs but only ensure smooth operation and cooperation amongst other communities!

The NWO by it's very nature is unnatural, cannot possibly make the people of the world universally appeased, and could never come close to meeting the efficiency and stability of a government where the most power lays in the hands of the people!

Do you really want a man on the other side of the world who has no idea what your life is like or any of your interests are making the laws that you must live by? Not me! No way, no how, not ever!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
We have been leading World Order since WW2.

The IMF, World Bank and Bretton Woods were set up as core parts of the post WW2 American Order. The USSR opposed this order and Nixon weakened it by destroying Bretton Woods.

Well the USSR has been gone since 1991. NATO is expanding into the former Soviet Union. The IMF is helping to bail out the EU. China is an unstable paper tiger.

Meanwhile the US controls the oceans, space, and has troops all over the planet.

This isn't anything new, when I was in High School there was a book called American Renaissance: Our Life at the Turn of the 21st Century, which laid out this "New American Century" how we would dominate the planet.

So far we are on track and short of Yellowstone going off or asteroid impact in North America I don't see anything derailing us.

Between June 25 and June 28 a new system will be drawn up, it may be a little while before it is implemented.

Basically the IMF is going to create a new monetary standard in the near future, a standard by which all world currencies will be valued.

In a sense it will function like a gold or silver standard, but it will essentially be a fiat standard. If you didn't like fiat currency, wait till you have a fiat standard in place.

In addition to this, the IMF will begin to collect a global tax in the form of financial transaction taxes.

More or less the IMF is going to become a global Federal Reserve/IRS and the G-20 are going to be the planet's board of directors, while the US is CEO.

It will probably take years to implement, possibly after a world war.

The current system is broken and we only have about 4 to 7 years before it completely implodes. So I'm expecting some if it to be implemented within 7 years.

The system will last as long as it can sustain itself. The real test will be to manage global population growth and energy comsumption before 2030. If thats not brought under control, we could see the largest die off of humans in history by a Neo-Malthusian catastrophe in 2040. Nanotechnology and transhumanist inventions may be able to avert the catastrophe, but we don't know yet.

[edit on 14/6/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely

Power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely”. When someone possesses control and authority over others, they become infected with evil and wicked behaviours which begin to dominate and destroy their minds. Like Hitler, Mussolini, and Saddam Hussein who all desired absolute power, Macbeth too was an example of this self destructing demeanour. Their “vaulting ambition” led to many unfortunate incidents which resulted in the death of innocent lives. People who believe that absolute power doesn’t corrupt absolutely are very mislead. Power is evil unless used appropriately.When the protagonist Hitler began wiping out Jews in what is known to be the most appalling genocide, his callous actions were provoked by his malicious ambition for power. Perceived as a hero by many, Hitler was a very intelligent man. Unfortunately, his cruelty outweighed his intelligence. Similarly, Macbeth was initially referred to as a hero and a man of honour and bravery. “But it’s all too weak, for brave Macbeth” (Act I

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
If USA doesn't want to lead the NWO or get involved in it, China will.

Just because Barack said the US is in a good position to lead the NWO, it doesn't mean that's what will happen. I just don't see that china is just going to sit there and do nothing about it. So.. the US actually has to earn its rank if the US wants to be in the lead. If the US doesn't want to get involved, China will definitely be the leader.

What will it be then?

Does anyone else see this in our near future?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9dc46f6f9a31.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

So, I watched the video, read the highlighted text, and let out a hugh sigh.

Believe me, I am no supporter of Obama; however, practically everything that is highlighted in the video is terribly taken out of context. All you have to do is read the paragraphs in their entirety and not just the cherry picked sections. It's clear this document is speaking about changing international regulations, or the international order, to meet the demands of the 21st century, not, despite what the guy in the video would like you to believe, an attempt to bring about the NWO.
Please refer to Henriquefd's post on the first page for an explaination on the difference.

Is there an attempt to make a one world goverment? I'm sure there is, but this strategic document does not relate to that.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by xEphon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join