It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama: "USA to LEAD the WORLD in the New World Order"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Well boys and girls,

we have already heard everything NWO on this site, but wow. I didn't hear about this recent document.

What do you guys think!?

Sorry if i don't have much to say about this, but my opinion doesn't matter here, what matters is that YOU guys see this!

DISCUSS!

Cheers!

National Security Strategy PDF

If the link does not work. Go to Google and type in National Security Strategy 2010. BTW this is straight from the white house site. This is as real as it gets people! (Thanks for giving me the idea to add this silo)

2nd Edit: Added a note to the PDF source

[edit on 6/14/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This national Security Strategy seems like HARD CORE NWO.

I didn't read the document yet, but i will! (Posted in the OP)

So for those who cannot see the video, He goes over a few lines of the document that seem to push for global dominance led by the USA. An international order where they (whoever they are) can control every aspect of our lives, and of others.

With the oil spill, the Israel-Turkey fiasco, and a few other distractions have let this document slip by. WHY!?

This seems pretty big.

what do you guys think?

EDIT: Epic grammar fail.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Wasnt one of the outlined things for the NWO to take shape involving a large natural disaster to distract the populous from other bills going through in parliament?

oil spills anyone?

+59 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Any President who writes this way
is a traitor to the Constitution and
to the Republic of America. He is
not any president of mine and doesn't
deserve to hold the office or lead
it's people.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by faaip

well i have been mentioning that, but no one seems to connect the dots.

I do think people see it, but its really under the radar.

The more i think about the OIL spill, the more i think its engineered to push us toward this NWO.

here is a recent thread.

Obama: Oil spill ‘echoes 9/11,’ will change America’s course

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The way he wants to implement this whole thing is unconstitutional...

But to think of it... I don't think they even care about the constitution anyway. They just say they do to butter you up and give you that false sense of security.

just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

To be honest, I'd be more surprised if a President/Prime Minister didn't mention the New World Order at some point during their reign. It seems that they all do it at one point or another, some more blatant than others.

Oh and check out this headline from a London newspaper not so long ago...

'NEW WORLD ORDER' TO SAVE EARTH

It doesn't come more blatant than that.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

WOW

That is just BOLD 'New World Order To save Earth.'

First they denied it...

now they are outright putting it on blast.

This is not good at all my friend, not good at all!

thanks for the contribution LF8.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I was so in hopes that this was something from Sorcha Faal.

About broke my heart when I did a search and the lead went right back to the White House - for real...

There's really nothing left to do now but fight, isn't there.

But how?

peace

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

hey thanks for reply silo. You gave me an idea to add to the OP regarding the PDF source. I should of mentioned that it was directly from the white house site.

Yea its heartbreaking isnt it? They are shoving it in our faces now. What can we do now? What other options are left? Peaceful protest, and writing/calling our reps are not working.... what else can we do?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
There's really nothing left to do now but fight, isn't there.

fighting won't stand a chance with
US Drones in the air above our heads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
If USA doesn't want to lead the NWO or get involved in it, China will.

Just because Barack said the US is in a good position to lead the NWO, it doesn't mean that's what will happen. I just don't see that china is just going to sit there and do nothing about it. So.. the US actually has to earn its rank if the US wants to be in the lead. If the US doesn't want to get involved, China will definitely be the leader.

What will it be then?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
It is so much like that Riddick movie
with Vin Diesel that the next memo from
the president will be

Convert or Die !!!!

Well, make mine quick please
as I will NOT convert.
I was born an American
and I will die an American.

The NWO and the Anti-Christ can
kiss my American @$$.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Obama is a smart guy, but not yet aggressive enough for the lead.

[gratuitous link removed]

[edit on 14-6-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Nonacqueiscence is the answer. What do we do? We jealously guard, and zealously assert our inalienable rights is what we do. If we do not assert our rights, our silence can and will be legally construed as acquiescence, or tacit approval. They can make their rulings, enforcing them is another thing all together. If the so called war on drugs had any success at all it would not still be waged. It has been a flat out refusal to comply with drug laws that has led to the most recent legislative acts "legalizing" marijuana, it was nonacquiescence that led to the repeal of the 18th Amendment, and it will be nonacquiescence that will be the downfall of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

If having leaders is your deal then I guess this NWO crap is a good deal for you. Kind of like a followers wet dream.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Seems like Americas forward thinking new ideas. savior is peddling the same ideas as the previous leader. But how could he not, being so closly manipulated by big business. He is a card board cut out leader with other players pulling the strings.

What leader would ever let the Gulf situation get to where it is and do nothing without an alterior motive, The very fibre and all we hold dear about the US is being taken away piece by peice right under our noses.

Wonder how long the US citizens will put up with this crap?

The only noise I can hear is people sitting on their hands

Say goodbye to stars and stripes and day hello to the The United Federation of countries has a sweet ring

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
There is New World Order and then there is New World Order. Yeah, it reads the same, but you have to learn to differentiate those two when you read the news.

One is the NWO of conspiracy theories and I am a believer in some of those things(can't say I believe it all, because some people have too much of an imagination).

Then, there is New World Order, which someone pointed out, is something mentioned by presidents and prime ministers from many other countries, which just means nations want to change the way things are done now. Understand, there is already a World Order. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to have a new one.

Brazil´s president, Lula, is constantly calling for a New World Order. Is he part of the NWO conspiracy? No way. What he means it actually the opposite. He wants a NEW World Order, because he wants more power to developing countries in worldwide matters.

It is not just people that need to wake up. Countries have to wake up as well. And if we see many cries for a New World Order on the news all the time, and some of those cries coming from developing countries, to me that is a sign that countries are waking up and demanding change.

Heck, if you think about it, WE want a New Word Order, because the World Order we have now is screwed up. If we had the power to change the way things are done today, wouldn't we do it?

The way I see it, everyone wants a New World Order, because the present World Order is doomed to fail. The key issue is WHOSE New World Order will be established.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
We will have a new world order, but none of their design...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This isn't making the news ... because we don't have a choice. Why would they bring something like this to "We the People"s attention?

We haven't had a choice of candidate in 20+ years because they're ALL BILDERBERG attendees - on the same side and arranging a New World Order.

All we can hope is that at some point this world agenda involves justice for people and not just riches for the elite. We still have a chance to be aware!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join