It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama: "USA to LEAD the WORLD in the New World Order"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

I see China looking like the USSR or Yugoslavia in the near future.

China is unstable and not homogenous, which is a recipe for disaster. Large chunks of it are Mongolian, Turk, and Tibetan. There have already been riots and unrest in these areas.

China depends on the US to fuel its economy. If we stop fueling it, the PRC will fracture into civil war. Then Japan, India, Russia, Taiwan, and Korea will descend upon it like wolves.

I personally think that the fragmentation of the PRC may be the spark that ignites a third world war.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by Jazzyguy

If having leaders is your deal then I guess this NWO crap is a good deal for you. Kind of like a followers wet dream.

Seriously, with a world with today's populations, who can there not be a leader. Picturing the world without some-sort of leadership is a worse picture then what we have now!

Seriously, what kind of world are you picturing? Where humans just all live how ever they want, no laws, no systems, just chaos?

How would there be organization of anything, without some sort of leader ship?

The point that if the USA does not start to help the world see that unity is a must for this planet....then another nation is going to try to do it. There are alot of leaders who see power benefits to NWO...but I think there are also a few that see benefits for the whole world, in uniting nations and countries.

The countries that suffer, are poor, have nothing....need a unity of the world. The countries that are over consuming, making more then enough money for their own good, need to learn to not let others suffer out of their own greed and pride.

Unity is the only way to become a great sphere in this Universe. The issue is....the people need to see this....if a forced uniting comes on the people, there will be war, fighting ect.....we the people need to see the reasons to STOP being separate amongst our own species, our own kind. I think the USA is a good lead, for such a idea......IF IF IF we the people, are backing the idea. If we are inviting, welcoming, loving, and accepting, towards other nations....are we not then being the light for others to follow in as well.

But I dont think we are ready for this yet....but it needs to be discussed.

The highest vision of Earth and mankind;....is unity.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

Thank you and well said the words new world order seem to immediately cause people to wet themselves the guy in the video was twisting the words of the document (i think hes looking for a job at fox news). The document which i urge you all to read (not just listen to some guy point out a few lines he could twist around) is just advocating a new way for nations to interact and communicate with each other The fact is our world is seriously screwed up and at some point if we are truly going to reach our potential as a species we will need to start working together before we destroy ourselves

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Any President who writes this way
is a traitor to the Constitution and
to the Republic of America. He is
not any president of mine and doesn't
deserve to hold the office or lead
it's people.

www.infoplease.com...

Here is another site to read. Out of the mouth of George H.W. Bush, back in 1991. Obama is not the first to talk about the NWO.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Any President who writes this way
is a traitor to the Constitution and
to the Republic of America. He is
not any president of mine and doesn't
deserve to hold the office or lead
it's people.

Dittos on that! He hasn't led anything but the Liberal Congress in this Country and I wouldn't doubt one bit that some form of Blackmail has been used here. He's not going to lead anything in this World because he has no respect of other World Leaders, with the exception of Great Britain perhaps, what World Leader would follow Obama after he's put our Country on the Path to Ruin in so many ways. I have felt for a long time his secret agenda is to bring the United States to Third World Status.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Well boys and girls,

we have already heard everything NWO on this site, but wow. I didn't hear about this recent document.

What do you guys think!?

Sorry if i don't have much to say about this, but my opinion doesn't matter here, what matters is that YOU guys see this!

DISCUSS!

Please see George H.W.Bush's speech of January 29, 1991. He talks about a new world order. Also, where in the Bible is there a specific description of the antichrist? Where does it say the antichrist will be black, a democrat, a man in his 40's, or even a man for that matter?

Cheers!

National Security Strategy PDF

If the link does not work. Go to Google and type in National Security Strategy 2010. BTW this is straight from the white house site. This is as real as it gets people! (Thanks for giving me the idea to add this silo)

2nd Edit: Added a note to the PDF source

[edit on 6/14/2010 by ugie1028]

Please read the State of the Union address by George H.W. Bush in January of 1991. He speaks of the NWO. Also, where in the Bible does it give a specific description of who or what the antichrist will be? Where does it say he will be black, a man in his 40's, and ademocrat liberal?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Yeh... So no where in that .PDF does anyone say or quote "USA to LEAD the WORLD in the New World Order"

Unless the youtube says otherwise - Which I cant view at work

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 412304

“What if” is an awful big gamble, especially if it is your life and livelihood on the line.
And I will not take a chance yet alone chance my offsprings future on any gamble.
If the world 100% of all people had free food energy housing clothing and freedom of voice expression Etc and we found a way to end all greed. I probably wouldn’t mind a nwo.
However, I have seen no proof of this but have seen evidence to the contrary suppressing nutritional items that are medicinal under the guise of them being harmful, chemicals in our water along with all of the other “Conspiracy Theories” that are if not true, most likely have a strong basis in truth.
Till then I’ll refuse to give up what is mine by birth.

(Edit) Spelling error MS Word makes nwo now...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

You said it, buddy. People who are flipping out when they hear the term, "New World Order" are a little off their rocker. It's said so much amongst world leaders because it's the easiest way to describe their aspirations for a change in the world. In no way, shape, or form does this imply an evil intent. People are projecting their own evil onto these things with their wild assumptions.

Let's get back to reality, folks. The earth is entirely over-populated, we've caused the extinction of ~30% of the species on this planet since the industrial revolution, and it's projected that on our current trajectory, an additional 30-50% of the remaining biodiversity will become extinct by the end of this century! Some sort of global unity is most definitely neede to keep earth's stability systems in check and prevent a collapse of the ecosystem and civilization in the relatively near future. The days of doing whatever you want because you erroneously imagine that your impact is so marginal it doesn't make a difference are over. Time to grow up, humanity. Ultimately, we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The problem here is amiricans and there rights... What does it matter if your rights are taken? Do you really have rights now or do you just think you have rights? I will use an example.. Now I'm not 100 percent sure on the exact right but I'm sure one of them is that americans have the right to know everything that's going on in thier country, what about the disclosure project with dr.Greer, he has over 400 credible people with documents and evidence proving that aliens do exist and for america to release it's info and admit it... Does that not go against your rights? The point I'm getting at is rights don't mean #... I'm from Australia and we don't have any specific amendments or whatever you call them but we are doing quite well as a honest low crime country. What would be so bad about making new rights? New
world rights? The people of America when they became a republic created your new rights, now those are not working, so why not try something new. Stop hanging on to a past that is dying and start trying to advance not just as a country but as a species.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Cool, where do we line up for the ID chips.

(Seriously though , we are all truly f**ked. )

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Is this document official? I already knew that we had a crooked Government but this document takes it to a new level.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
One World Government is very good for progress and peace. But not under present governments which gets the strings pulled by a shadow government consisting of corrupt corporates.

My point.

One world Government- GOOD

Under the present political scumbag leaders and criminal corporates- DISASTER

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

With the oil spill, the Israel-Turkey fiasco, and a few other distractions have let this document slip by. WHY!?

This seems pretty big.

what do you guys think?

Minor, compared to what I plan on posting in the 2012 area, once I get enough points to start a thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This thread turned out to be a big snoozer. Another weak attempt to create a conspiracy out of thin air by an ATS user who wants alot of attention.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Obviously , as mentioned excellently by henriquefd, the very term 'new world order' can be either sinister or benign depending on context. So personally, I don't now, and never have, found the term itself especially threatening.

The concept of a centrally controlled multicultural world however and the idea behind the phrase, I am firmly against personally. Despite the pollyanna-ish cries of some, that idea is totally unworkable and so long as this world stands will never be---and should never be-- the norm.

My reasoning , and human history pretty much supports it, is that people are at the end of the day individuals. Yes, it's obvious we group together, some share common goals or traits, we form societies, cultures.

But when nightfall and sleep come, we are still all individuals. And individuals have different goals or dreams or desires.

You can force people to comply, you can seduce or compel or influence them to comply, even in groups large or small. You can cry or argue or scream about what is best or right or just for the planet as a whole...and you might even be noble in so doing.

But that changes nothing at all so long as we are societies comprised of billions of individuals. Not in the long run. Sooner or later one man's utopia is going to become another man's nightmare.

Unity is inclusion for all or it is just coercion plain and simple. And despite inspiring sounding rhetoric, any call for a global unity just means someone else is deciding for you all over again. That works for bees maybe, but it's not for humans.

So my opinion is regardless of semantics or context, I will plant my personal and individual feet firmly against any coerced unity or forced assimilation on a global scale.

And as long as any one of us do that, the 'new world order/global unified society' is ultimately dead in the water. As long as we have individual will, they truly lose even if they think they have won.

[edit on 6/14/2010 by Clark Savage Jr.]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
For them to need a new world order, the civilians need to think things are chaotic.

Order out of chaos.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

This why I like ATS, it's members help you find things you are watching for.

This part is most interesting

Enhance Cooperation with and Strengthen the United Nations: We are enhancing our coordination with the U.N. and its agencies. We need a U.N. capable of fulfilling its founding purpose—maintaining international peace and security, promoting global cooperation, and advancing human rights. To this end, we are paying our bills. We are intensifying efforts with partners on and outside the U.N. Security Council to ensure timely, robust, and credible Council action to address threats to peace and security. We favor Security Council reform that enhances the U.N.’s overall performance, credibility, and legitimacy. Across the broader U.N. system we support reforms that promote effective and efficient leadership and management of the U.N.’s international civil service, and we are working with U.N. personnel and member states to strengthen the U.N.’s leadership and operational capacity in peacekeeping, humanitarian relief, post-disaster recovery, development assistance, and the promotion of human rights. And we are supporting new U.N. frameworks and capacities for combating transnational threats like proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, infectious disease, drug-trafficking, and counterterrorism.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87031a1906e8.jpg[/atsimg]

All the pieces of the puzzle continue to fit together.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

since this is a conspiracy website and we do all encourage each other to think outside of the box.

what if regarding this whole new world order thing.. the joke is on us? and the intention behind it is really good? what in this video, in the text provided, proves or supports that the idea of a new world order is a bad thing?

remove all borders and systems that depend on borders existing. allow people to be free in every sense of the word. on a global scale. to move and live and travel as they please. focus on peace and eliminating war and weapons. on a global level. encourage countries on an international scale to be more self sufficient. as long as the intention is good behind it, how could this possibly be a bad thing?

there is one thing that is absolutely certain - the media that we all know by now that we can't trust.. wants us to hate Obama. has anybody asked themselves why this is?

i know for a fact that we are moving into a new world. a peaceful world. and in order for that world to exists we must stop thinking of ourselves as americans and africans and europeans. we must think of ourselves as people who live united and happily on this planet. together. with this "TRANSITION" into this new world, as obama may have referred to it in this document, will come a change in governing. it has to. isn't what we all WANT?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm struggling to find where Obama says "USA to LEAD the WORLD in the New World Order."

A search of the NSS document reveals no "new world order" phrases capitalized or not. It does however say this

"we must recognize that no one nation—no matter how powerful—can meet global challenges alone." (Page 1)

That seems to be the exact opposite of a NWO strategy. I suppose you could infer that it means countries must collectively join together, but at least it's not trying to make the U.S. the sole power of a new world order.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by filosophia]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join