It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama: "USA to LEAD the WORLD in the New World Order"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
this sight and this country has lost their values. i have read through every post on this thread and come to one conclusion. the conclusion is that if my son can ask that our stand in puppet president is not acting in accordance of the laws of which he was inaugerated with. then his actions are blasphemy and he should be kicked out of office. i cannot for the life of me beleive that people are willing to take the osterich opproach on this one.
for the poster that related vin diesel with either converting or die, that is exactly what is going to happen as we all just sit here and first let tptb rob us blind then convert or kill us with our own tax dollars

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Has anyone stopped to think how islamic countries might fit into a NWO senario? Their not exactly known as leaders in the area of change, which leads me to think that the only way you could truly unite the world would be simply for everyone to convert to islam.

Why do you think the the middle east has been such a big battle ground.
The TPTB know that the jews, musilams and christains arnt gonna go for a one world govt. Thats why over the past 50yrs 1948 on, there has been war in some form there.
The one worlders have been around for a long time using many different names, and if want you can document them from at least 1700's until now. Of cousre it depends on who's info you want to use or choose to beliave

They are a patent bunch and think time is on thier side, and as far as it goes, if they tell you its red and not green long enough that most people will fall into line and acept the lies they are telling you.Wasn't it Hitler that said if you tell a lie long enough people will start to think it to be ture.
Most people in the world today cant remember what happen 2 weeks ago,
so if enough bs is thrown around chances are not many will remember what the truth is.
If you watch you can see a pateran they use.

My advise, watch and listen to every thing that is said and done and pray for guideance to know the right thing to do when the time comes.

Sorry for all the miss spelled words, I cant spell for ---t
Sorry if i offended any one was not my intent

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Sorry but this made me LOL.
America can't fix an oil spill and it's going to lead the world in the NWO.
Um, yeah, okay.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Umm? Who said that?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
After seeing an advert for 63336 that was steeped in Illuminati symbolism I decied to text them and ask "When will the new world order furfill there plans and take over the world?"

They replied "There was no such thing as the new world order. People are too incompetent to run a secret organisation dedicated to global collectivist bureaucracy"

The advert in question:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

The title of the thread ....the jist of the O.Ps opening post....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Just looked again and didn't find 1 word about the intentional oil spill...
So maybe we should pay attention, that's been our problem...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
funny, all I see is a douchebag skimming through, taking what he wants out of context.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Any President who writes this way
is a traitor to the Constitution and
to the Republic of America. He is
not any president of mine and doesn't
deserve to hold the office or lead
it's people.

Amen

Anti Constitutionalist, therefore Anti American.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

Quote "The key issue is WHOSE New World Order will be established"
Very good observation and says it all !!!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Relaxfreedom]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't see anything exciting in this material. This is ordinary national strategy plan that point the main goals for US and there is on spectacular information in this text. Actually it claims that US would continue their policies as lieder of international community. It's nothing new. US had followed this the same kind of strategy since the end of the 2WW so where is this revelation? I would be more surprised if such claims wouldn't appear in that document. It would be sign that US is loosing power and a reason to fear to the rest of civilized world. I say civilised not Russia, China and other not civilized countries which would be happy if US would drop from the lidding role one day.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by odyseusz]

[edit on 14-6-2010 by odyseusz]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Obamy can't solve #. From oil spills, to you name it. What a joke. Now he can lead something? AAahahahahaha I think he's on crack.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
oh my god ! They gonna nuke the gulf-->www.viewzone2.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

it's people.

In all fairness, most of your Presidents have an agenda to be at the top of NWO pyramid. Obama just admits to it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by Flighty

Just looked again and didn't find 1 word about the intentional oil spill...
So maybe we should pay attention, that's been our problem...

Who said anything about "intentional" oil spill???

And it was an analogy.
Oh well at least one other agreed with me and saw the paralells.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Have not heard of this paper yet, good find OP. The video is a little cheesy with the stoner dude and all, but definetly a good find. I will do some digging with this one. I do believe times are changing fast, and not in a good way either. Big Brother has already stepped on us, now the other foot is about to drop

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by silo13

hey thanks for reply silo. You gave me an idea to add to the OP regarding the PDF source. I should of mentioned that it was directly from the white house site.

Yea its heartbreaking isnt it? They are shoving it in our faces now. What can we do now? What other options are left? Peaceful protest, and writing/calling our reps are not working.... what else can we do?

Only one thing is left....

WAR!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by politicalife
Obama is a smart guy, but not yet aggressive enough for the lead.

[gratuitous link removed]

[edit on 14-6-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

Ya know I think the quoted text is very important, and correct. Obama will not be leading America to lead the NWO... he is doing what Presidents before him have done.... laying down more of the groundwork, so that another (who is chosen) will come in and be the closer.

Regan set up Bush Sr. Bush Sr. did things that opened the way for Clinton. Clinton set things up for Bush Jr. Bush Jr. laid things down which of course Obama has had no issue with furthering and expanding upon.

I would have to be a complete idiot to think that suddenly the game has changed. Obama is going to push the envelope a bit, just like Bush did. Bush however, set a new bar which Obama will reset. The one who comes next, will do the same and move the bar. Thats how the game works. Meanwhile the sheep are too busy arguing over Republican policy and Democrat policy, they are too busy arguing about Conservative and Liberal. Yet the sheep still can't see the their sides are really playing towards the same goal.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by faaip
Wasnt one of the outlined things for the NWO to take shape involving a large natural disaster to distract the populous from other bills going through in parliament?

oil spills anyone?

Hasn't there been a large natural disaster every year with no NWO takeover?

Why indeed, there has.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

it's people.

Well, since Obama didn't actually write the NSS document, I think he's OK.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join