It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with these people really believing they are aliens??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Why is it that every person claiming to be an alien has difficulty performing the most simple tasks that will help verify their claims...?

Honestly, it's not difficult. Take a photo of your eyes now, and then one when they change color. Don't worry about the technical side, just make sure your face is well lit and we can see your eyes clearly.

DreamerOracle - are you playing too?

You try it. Lets see if your eyes come out black, or a completely different color (likely grey or something).

This sounds like it should be simple, but it is more difficult than you think.

EDIT: Here is one from today ...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Different eye colours.. thats a new one.

Why anthra feels alone is also a complete mystery as well. There's supposed to be several spaceships containing his people hovering above the earth at this very moment in time, and he's in contact with his mother everyday apparantly.
I think he should take a step back and think about those poor stranded aliens that have no contact whatsoever and have to rely on astral projection & whatnot to have any sort of contact with their people. :shk:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Thanks Anthra. They seem to be grey/blue? Please post another pic in this thread when they have changed color.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Thanks Anthra. They seem to be grey/blue? Please post another pic in this thread when they have changed color.

Like I said, the color is off due to the camera. Here is the same image with the color balance adjusted ... The first image is the "raw image".

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hey guys...I was just wondering what you think about my eyes. Growing up, I always felt out of place. I could never understand why I didn't fit in. I thought it was just a phase I was going through but ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd3527d0d4d9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Same reason people pretend they are vampires or wolfpeople: bored, lonely, desperate for attention.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by super genius
some people really jsut like LARPing
second line.

I like LARPing. I don't LIVE larping.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Theory? You think the mapping of Chromosome 1 is a theory?

You have three codons that code for Rhesus factor. Anyone of them can cause a Rh-. That isn't a theory. That's fact.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I have news for you.

Families lie.

Almost every "slutty" girl before birth control at some point became someone's grandma. Just like today, many women were raped and didn't have abortion as an option. Those babies ended up somewhere now didn't they.

One of yours probably didn't have a baby with the person who was on her marriage certificate.

This is a "non-paternity event."

You can "trace" all you want. Sperm and ovum don't obey rituals and only fertilize according to what the priest put on the banns.

[edit on 2010/5/27 by Aeons]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well, thank you for calling my poor old granny a slut! I hope you have a nice day too.

There are no rumers, nor evidence on my human father's side of the family to suggest that what had to be a White girl slept with a Black man anywhere in at least the past 5 - 6 generations. Further back I think it would become even less likely. And, since my Y chromosome haplogroup is "A", then it is required that a "white" girl slept with a "Black" man ("A" haplogroup is strictly African)

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Big deal if someone thinks there an alien, angel or Mary Magdeline

as long as their not hurting anyone I'd no more stop them than I'd stop Don Quixote

besides, I often wonder if there's at least one out there that's telling the truth.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If I say live long and prosper all the time...does that mean I'm alien?

What if I still live in my moms basement and I'm 38 and no girl has ever seen me with my shirt off....does that mean I'm alien?

Now...what if i live in Mexico and cross the border illegally, does that mean I'm alien?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Do you know what I find remarkable?
That any of us actually think - we know what we are - or where we are from.

We've certainly been told what we should believe regarding what we are -
ie: Created from an almighty God (whoever he is) - evolved from the ape - etc...
We're like an ape - but we aren't an ape.

With all of the different species on this lowly little earth - who can say?
An elephant could be an "alien" - from another planet for all we know -
born from the special elephant star -

I mean really - who do we think we are - that we can say who we are -
or doubt who or what someone else thinks they are?

We are so full of ourselves -
If we just took a step back and looked at ourselves naked - without any thoughts of
man-made theory - desperate to have an answer to this frightening question -
we might actually get to who we really are - really are.

Perhaps someday that will happen.

But for now.
We could all be aliens.
No one has the answer.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yep. You'd rather be an alien than find out that granny wasn't just laying in the hay with your grandpappy.

And most families are excellent at keeping their secrets.

Better, you seem totally incapable of comprehending how a group could move in isolation.

This is pretty easy.

You assess where the differentiation is - how many years out from being in the main tree of that line.

Then minus that amount of time off of the current year.

What was happening in history at that time.

800-1300s you say? You mean like....during the time of the crusades? This didn't suggest something to you?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

800-1300s you say? You mean like....during the time of the crusades? This didn't suggest something to you?

Wow! I always thought the Crusades were in the middle East! They happened in Africa, around the Sudan?! I guess I'll have to tell all the History teachers they're wrong!

Just what part of strictly Africa didn't you catch? Or maybe you didn't see the part about no European populations in my genetics. From what I read, One can't have a given phenotype without the corresponding genotype. But, maybe the biologists are wrong too.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You hand an ancestor that had a hankering for dark meat.

It dates to a time period when Africans and Europeans were mixing in the middle east and Egypt and Southern Europe. Men were travelling back and forth as merchants, sailors, soldiers and as merchandise themselves. Soldiers were doing what they do in enemy territory, which often tends to leave some bastards around.

But *you* would rather believe you are an alien than contemplate that you have a Black or subcontinent Indian ancestor.

Brilliant.

How did you get so old without figuring out that people #ing isn't defined by categorization?

You are attempting to apply global level evidence to a granular detail. Which is a real fancy way of saying, people # whoever they want to, but the grandscale only captures the people who had the most children while doing so.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Okay, so lets say I did have an African ancestor in my father's family line. Where did the "white bread" come from? Remember, there are no European populations indicated in my DNA, only African and Indian.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

So where's your alien DNA? And can you show me a control sample of alien DNA so we can compare them? I'm reading all about black and white DNA but nothing about aliens. The leaps you're making are so huge that you could probably try out for the track & field team.

Anthra... mate... you're flogging a dead horse with all this DNA crap and you must know it - because everyone else appears to.

IRM

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I completely agree. People want to be special, they want to be part of something bigger than themselves. We are tiny creatures who wish to be infinite.

Also, dude, DoomsdayRex, I love our avatar! My Dad always talked about The Shadow when I was a kid, but I've never actually seen it!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Oh how I wish I could show you a known alien dna sample, but then it would have to be from the right species to be of any value, and, given the large number of species out there, this task would be far more difficult. However, you, and most others, should be aware that such a sample, if it exists on Earth, would not be available.

Something I am finding truely remarkable is the Human propensity to ignore data. When you are presented with data, the first thing you attempt is reducing the dataset until it fits what you want. When that fails, you attack the data itself and start making every sort of statement about how wrong, invalid, or unverified it is.

You fail to 'see' that ET could be so Human like, that you must look past the similarities in order to see the differences. My case is not unlike this one. Here we have a case of physical trace in the form of a strand of hair. For most intent and purpose the hair is Human. The structure, and even the DNA "looks" Human. Yet, the DNA specifies that it could only come from a rather small subset of Humans, none of which could produce the hair strand in question. Do you see the problem here?

In my case you have a complete being, with Human looking DNA, yet the DNA can only belong to a subset of Humans, with rather specific phenotype, and my phenotype does not fit the profile.

You talk about us going on about black and white, yet that isn't the issue. The real issue here is just how do you get someone like me out of DNA like that?

I'm sure the horse is dead for you, but you overlook data that is relevent and important.

Etharzi od Oma

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join