It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with these people really believing they are aliens??

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

yes so Ive been hearing but it is the middle of 2010 and Ive been looking feverishly in the sky and I havent seen anything, and if the sumerians were right and Nibriu is coming, shouldnt we be seeing it by now? I mean, we can see the sun and its close to 93 million miles away from us... so where is this planet? If it is the same size as jupiter shouldnt we be seeing it soon?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Transience
1. Could you please tell us everything you know about your homeworld relative to Earth. E.g. Size, mass, density, distance from the nearest star, similarity of life forms to those on Earth, atmospheric composition etc.

Unfortunately I know rather little about our home worlds (we have two due to the first becomming uninhabitable). Our original, I am told is about 0.7 the size of Earth and a bit less dense. Our newer planet is supposed to be about 0.85 the sizi of Earth and about the same density. The atomophere of our new planet (which I'm told is very similar to our original) is rather Earth like, though the amount of Oxygen is higher, both planets have noticably less Nitrogen and higher inert gas percentages.

Original planet is around 250000000 km, newer one about 400000000 km. The stars they orbit are some brighter than Earth's.

2. You mentioned that you do not know much about physics and that is fine. I would however appreciate it if you could tell me everything you know about the wormhole system you use to travel. By our current understanding, although wormholes are possible they would be highly unstable (unfit for travel). Additionally, travelling a wormhole could involve hitting a singularity which would again make travel quite impossible.

I'd rather you asked about "warp mechanics", much simpler. As I understand, the Worm Hole system is a technique of generating worm holes "on the fly. By that I mean; the ship generates a "short distance worm hole (some hundreds of light years to perhaps a couple thousand). I had wondered why shuch short distances, and when I asked I was told it was because of the extream energy required. Perhaps, the shout distance is because the ship can not generate enough energy to create a stable hole over longer distances. The ship does move at a sub-light speed through the hole to avoid excessive time dialation effects.

3. Does your race know anything of time travel? The theory of traversable wormholes also allows for time travel (If a traversable wormhole exists, time travel should too).

I'm told that we do not have time travel.

4. How come your race is so similar to ours. The probability of two races evolving to nearly the exact same form on two different planets in two relatively nearby galaxies independently is almost zero. Was life seeded from one to the other? If so, how did it happen. Calling it a coincidence is very hard to believe.

I don't know about seeding. However, I'm told that the "humanoid" shape is very common among advanced species. Nearly all space-faring species have the humanoid shape and being preditors in common.

5. How come a 2km by 1km spacecraft at an altitude of 100,000 km has remained completely and utterly undetected by any telescopes, infrared imaging and any other methods used to scan the skies?

That I can not answer. However, is there anything of interest to ameture astronomers directly above Dallas, TX? I mean, they would have to look and have a telescope that is good enough to resolve the object. Also, the ships do have a sort of passive cloaking. In that, they are dark colored, and non-reflective, have no external lights operating. This should make them rather difficult to see.

Some of these questions are ones that I have not asked due to a lack of interest. I've been in a place where I didn't really care what our home world is like, or where it is. And, I sort of thought that the mechanics of how we travel was something I would learn in time. So, my explainations / answers are not as good as they perhaps should be.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Show us some cool stuff, Mr. Alien. Then we will welcome you. Don't show us anything, and we will ridicule you. Aliens should be generous.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Show us some cool stuff, Mr. Alien. Then we will welcome you. Don't show us anything, and we will ridicule you. Aliens should be generous.

Are all humans a bright as you?

Seriously, I know there are plenty of Humans who are not intellectually chalanged as you. But, do you really think your attitude is good? And why prey tell should we be generous?

Anyway, so you don't feel left out here: an FTL system.. Good luck ...

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

For what I understand Nibiru is traveling behind the cover of the sun. So they change course trajectory to mask behind the sun. Actually very ingenious of them.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join