It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with these people really believing they are aliens??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You, the person who cannot absorb that a demographic of commonality of mtDNA is not an indicator of mutual exclusivity want to tell me that logic isn't boolean.

I again lament this board's lack of a head banging icon.

When did we start talking about mtDNA? I haven't even mentioned that, I'm referring to a combination of Y-DNA and autosomal. Not that it really matters. We are not discussing demographics, or at least I didn't think so. My work sor far is purely with the raw dataset of DNA markers and their relations to their parent dataset. And, as I said, these data can be used a predictors, those predictions don't seem to fit within the context of the parent dataset. In one case, no predictions of relations to European populations. Given my phenotype, this relation would seem to be required.

I didn't say logic wasn't boolean, I said it was.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
I have stood on the deck of a starship, looking down at Earth from 100,000km and was told in so many words the reality of my origins.

Can you please describe, as best you can remember, the interior of this starship...? (colors, sounds, materials, temperature etc...)

I'll try. There are two areas I have the best memory of, most of the rest is of corridors.

Corridors. Were mostly large (I'm about half the height of a normal adult ... I'm 1.67m). Nearly 6m celing and about 4m wide. Color was variable from one to another, some a light blue others light green. Floors seemed to have a carpet, also of different colors; reds, blues, green. Rather nice to the touch.

Landing Bay. On several of my trips I was taken aboard via "shuttle". I didn't think there was anything remarkable about the landing bays. It is nearly a km in length and I'm guessing 90m wide, perhaps more. Lined on one side by maintenance bays with several different kinds of craft; a few shuttles, many smaller craft, and some larger ones. The non-shuttles were all of a delta wing like design.

Mother's quarters. A large multi-room apartment like place, mostly "cool" colors on the walls. The main room was either a slightly blueish white, or a very light blue. Along one side was a row of large "windows" with the Earth as the background.

The furnishings didn't seem too different than might be found on earth, except much larger. There were some plants / growing things, most of which didn't seem unfamiliar, the kind of stuff you might find in a Human's home, or office.

The texture of the walls seem more like a plastic of some sort, kind of cool to the touch. The temprature was what I would think of as comfortable ... say around 72f. There did seem to be a sort of low hum or faint rumble for a sound, and most of the lighting seemed to be a blueish white.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
First off let me say I have not read all the post to this thread yet. But as for me I am human but as I see more and more each day what it means to be human with all that we do to each other and the animals and the planet I wished I was not human. I sometimes find my self being ashamed to be called human. And will even go as far as to say if I had a way off this planet I would take it. Any one know where I can pick up a cheap second-hand flying saucer?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Thanks for that description, Anthra.

I must say it sounds very similar to how one would imagine a "mothership", like something out of science-fiction. Understand, I'm not saying you are making it up - just that there is a certain familiarity about it.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Yes, it does seem rather "science-fictiony", and to be honest, I'm not all that sure how accurate it is. I'm not one given to paying attention to such details, but, it did seem rather luxurious. All of the colors and appointments were pleasing and rather comfortable. Anyway, that was my memory of it. Unfortunately, I don't get many trips off-world, or atleast remember much. I'm told that if I'm allowed to remember that I can't return (which would be fine with me), and my purpose here isn't finished yet. Fortunately, mother "stretches" the rules a bit sometimes.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
First off let me say I have not read all the post to this thread yet. But as for me I am human but as I see more and more each day what it means to be human with all that we do to each other and the animals and the planet I wished I was not human. I sometimes find my self being ashamed to be called human. And will even go as far as to say if I had a way off this planet I would take it. Any one know where I can pick up a cheap second-hand flying saucer?

You should never be ashamed of who and what you are. You are the way you are for a greater purpose, and you can't be anything else.

Humans, in general, aren't responsible for the destruction, and harm to Earth. That rests squarely on the shoulders of just a few who think themselves better than all others. You call them the "elite", or TPTB.

It may be true that many Humans have lost touch with nature, but, that is a part of the natural progression of many beings. My people lost that connection and ultimately it cost us our home world, though we did have help destroying the planet from off-world. But, the lost connection, wars, eventually destroyed an entire planet. Fortunately we did find another similar to our original, and work in harmony with nature now.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Anthra, I am not saying I believe you, but not saying I don't. With that said, what can you tell us about your home planet? Other races? Greys? How does your species travel? How did they develop this travel? How many species are visiting earth? How many are peaceful? How many are not?

I know its a lot, but I would love to hear what you have to say about this.

Thanks.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by pjv31]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hey Anthra, I do not know whether to believe you or not but either way it is a good story.
I too would like to know your opinions and/or on the other races such as the Grays, Reptilians, Insectoids...etc.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by johnthejedi24]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

What is your thought about religion and reptilian elite and worldwar3?
for the first two questions i believe you must know the answer. I myself dont believe in religions. But i want to know what you think.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Keeping in the faith of assisting others...
and the fact that my neurosis demands everyone
has a avatar, here's yours Aeons.
Enjoy!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

There are times when I am actually ashamed of who I am.
I know that there are people out there that succeed in obtaining
wealth and the material trappings of a good lifestyle...
sadly, I haven't the courage to go after the jugular like some.

I sometimes wish that I would meet someone from a strange
land that would share knowledge with me, so that I could better
myself and hopefully assist others around me.

But here I am, me, Saucy Cyril and 'Shiny' Ramos -the pool cleaner.
I'm happy in a small 'human-like' way, I suppose.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjv31
Anthra, I am not saying I believe you, but not saying I don't. With that said, what can you tell us about your home planet? Other races? Greys? How does your species travel? How did they develop this travel? How many species are visiting earth? How many are peaceful? How many are not?

I know its a lot, but I would love to hear what you have to say about this.

Thanks.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by pjv31]

Home World.

Our original home world was virtually destroyed by our own environmental stupidity, wars, and off-world invaders. It suffered two interstellar wars which made it uninhabitable, this happened a very long time ago. It was thought that we could restore it, but, as I understand, it was decided to allow nature to follow its own course. I'm told that it is recovering, has new life, mostly plant and lower animals.

Once we had the opportunity we searched for, and found another planet and settled there. The new planet is a vast forest, with a few cities. A few hundred million of my people live there. As I understand, we have lived on that planet for several thousand years. I've never been there, being born in space, but, I have seen my mother's memories of it, and kind of long to go there.

Other races.
We are from the Galaxy Andromeda, and there are thousands of different races there, most live in harmony. Many are rather humanoid, but have evolved from a variety of different species; Wolves, Apes, Reptiles, Birds, Insects, and others. Mother tells me that the Humanoid shape is one of the most common in "space-faring" people. I also understand that this galaxy is much the same.

Greys.
What can I say ... these guys are supposed to be the "bad guys", in this galaxy anyway. As I understand they are an insect based lifeform, highly evolved, very intelligent, though part of what I refere to as the "Zeta Empire". The "Zetas" are the reptilian based "baddies" many people talk about. They seem to be rather hostile and war like. Though, both are a part of the local area federation ... go figure.

Our space travel.
We started with a rather simple "warp" technology, not unlike what a few Human scientists have written about (you can find some papers at the European Space Agency website). After one of our early interstellar wars, that we unfortunately lost, we learned about other technologies that would allow for faster and further travel. With some research we eventually developed Worm hole technology which allows us to travel between galaxies, though it is still a lengthy trip. I'm not a physicist so I don't really understand much about how all that works.

Species visiting Earth. I don't know the actual count, but, there are at least 10 different species in at least 3 factions. This is prolly on the lite side.

Most are non-hostile, and, neutral, a few tend toward the hostile side.

Hope this answers most of your questions.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Hey Anthra, I do not know whether to believe you or not but either way it is a good story.
I too would like to know your opinions and/or on the other races such as the Grays, Reptilians, Insectoids...etc.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by johnthejedi24]

The Greys, Reptilians, and Insectoids are all part of the same faction, I don't have a very high opinion of them. They are responsible for most of the abuctions taking place, and are working with TPB in the subjecation of the Human race. They have only their own interest in mind and heart.

They were actively abducting me, sometimes 2 - 3 times a week up until my mother arrived in Earth orbit. It ended then, and hasn't happened since.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Anthra:-

Your eyes are clearly blue. If you can post another photo of them being clearly a different color (when they have changed) it will help your case a lot.

Cheers

It would?

My sister's eyes change colour all the freaking time. My husband's eyes change all the time.

People with that blue-grey-green range do that.

Mine too. They are generally hazel to kind of greeny and depending on what I wear or what the weather is like, the colour will change. It means absolutely nothing.

If he was an alien, he could quite easily prove it in a way that would leave absolutely no doubt or question. I wonder what odds I'd get on that ever happening.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosinorder

What is your thought about religion and reptilian elite and worldwar3?
for the first two questions i believe you must know the answer. I myself dont believe in religions. But i want to know what you think.

Religion.
All species have their own unique set of spiritual belief systems. Some sort of "spiritual" is seems required for proper development on a personal level, and the evolution of a species and society. It is unfortunate that some feel that their way is the "only" way, they are wrong of course, but it also seems to be the nature of those lesser evolved people. Fortunately there are many right hear on Earth who have evolved to a slightly higher level of consciousness, and can rise above that kind of thinking. Eventually the others will as well. By the way ... I don't subscribe to any Earth religion, I have my own unique spiritual system.

Reptilian Elite ... see my comments above. It is these "people" that have retarded the evolution of many Humans, and will continue to do so as long as they are allowed.

World War 3. Jeeze, what can anyone say! As long as the evolution of the Human species is being interfered with you will be at rish of war, some large, others not so much. This is an area where world leaders have to raise their consciousness, and levels of thinking.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

If he was an alien, he could quite easily prove it in a way that would leave absolutely no doubt or question. I wonder what odds I'd get on that ever happening.

And, what would that be? I mean short of mother positioning her starship a couple thousand feet above Dallas, TX and announcing to the world that I'm her child.

I've seen / heard of many ways to prove it, but, most are simply "pipe dreams". The problem is that Humans have little to no experience with anything off-world, so when it shows up, you can't tell the difference.

Then there is the problem of getting past your preconceived notions of what ET is like. Most are so far off base that is no longer funny.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

And, what would that be? I mean short of mother positioning her starship a couple thousand feet above Dallas, TX and announcing to the world that I'm her child.

You tell me. You're the Amazing Alien. you know how you differ. If you are a different breed, you should be able to prove it easily.

(I'm about half the height of a normal adult ... I'm 1.67m).

What are you talking about?! Half the height of a normal human being?

No you're not. Not at 1.67 you're not. Luckily for you, you're a long way from it.

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Hey Anthra, I do not know whether to believe you or not

Well let us know if you want some help with that.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by triplesod]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You tell me. You're the Amazing Alien. you know how you differ. If you are a different breed, you should be able to prove it easily.

Actually, testing like that is very expensive. Then there is still the problem that Humans have little to no experience with any off-world biology.

(I'm about half the height of a normal adult ... I'm 1.67m).

What are you talking about?! Half the height of a normal human being?

No you're not. Not at 1.67 you're not. Luckily for you, you're a long way from it.

I'm sorry, I wasn't quite clear on that. Half the height of a normal adult of my species.

My mother stands about 3.5m tall.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Excuse me for being a little off-topic, what does "Etharzi od Oma." mean?

I´m sorry if i´m being non-polite, but what does it feel to interact with... well, humans? At the risk of sounding non-polite, where do you come from?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I still dont understand, how did you become aware? Dreams? Hypnosis? Meditating? Your abductions? How?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Logic can be illustrated using boolean logic. Logic is not boolean.

Life and the Universe is not a True or False test writ large.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join