It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with these people really believing they are aliens??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ah hem...I am clearly not an alien.

I am a pirate.

Arrrrrrrr

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Simply one question..........Origins of Rhesus Negative Humans?
Thats all as people who say more are considered, "new age and deluded, seeking attention"
So I'll leave it at the question.
I'll give you one thing I'm Vegi and I meditate.....It's good for the soul.

And before someone says its African....think on...... Origins are unknown.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

To answer your question what if... Since I believe in an outside race then it would only be logical to say I believe in other races. There just cant be two species in the whole UNIVERSE right? And yes, Ive heard of the noridocs that look like us but very tall 6-7 feet, Ive heard of the pleadians that look like us too...Ive heard of the greys, and the reptilians....So yes maybe it is plausible that there are aliens that look like us lurking in the crowd... but riddle me this... If they are aliens then why not come out and give us useful information? Ok so they have sworn not to interfer.....for whatever reason (messing up the time line, or because humans have free will,maybe the government ) So what! Im sure theres got to be a renaged somewhere in the crowd that would love nothing more then to show themself, and tell us where their from, what their planet/civilization is like why they are here? Maybe contact some of their buddies and say hey, these earthlings here are becoming more and more intrested in us, maybe its time to make our presence known to the world? tell us something!! Other then talking in circles!

What if they are aliens and we are choosing to ignore them? You ask. Ok then why do all the stories they talk about growing up on earth in everyday life? No. If your an alien you would not be at the movie with your alien husband watching the MATRIX, you would not be sitting at home on ATS declaring your alieness (Or would they?:puz
They would more then likely be couped up in S-4 somewhere deep underground more likely. They wouldnt share the same human experince.... Thats just my thoughts.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Rhesus negative is caused by a deletion or a miscoding of one or more of three codons on Chromosome one. It is sometimes heritable, and sometimes not. I suspect that the tendency to being more variable - more prone to changes in this area - is heritable.

Rhesus negative exists because it had/has a survival/selection advantage. There is a type of tick borne disease in the Caucus that Rh negative people are less likely to get.

This is the same reason why there is sickle cell anemia. One trait of sickle cell is protective to malaria. It is when an individual gets a double dose of it that there is a problem. People with the sickle cell trait have a survival and therefore a selection advantage. More people with it live long enough to have children, even in an area where they die in great numbers from a terrible disease.

The tendency to variability in these codons is demonstrable in the primate lines. And we are a primate. The difficulty with pregnancy is what keeps the total numbers down in the population. Weak Rh might be the way this "dilemma" of trait survival is being played out in the human population.

[edit on 2010/5/26 by Aeons]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

And I am red headed white girl with freckles, but my lineage is clearly Mongolian.

Have you never heard of migration, immigration, merchants, or the slave trade??? Never considered that g-g-g-granny had a hankering of the darker kind, and had access to someone who was? Never heard of non-paternity events? Never heard of someone "passing off?"

Just because you look one way, doesn't mean that your genes don't tell a different story. The fact that you'd rather be an alien than consider that someone in your family isn't lily-white and someone liked screwing the help is highly amusing.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Look... it's this simple...

Crazy people don't know they are crazy! So there really is no point debating anything with them. Just leave them to their kool-aid and nikes.

IRM

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
some people really jsut like LARPing
second line.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

And I am red headed white girl with freckles, but my lineage is clearly Mongolian.

Interesting ... but I'd bet the farm that its clearly indicated in you DNA.

I'm fully aware that seriously polluted, recessive traits can show up in any body. However,within my "Human" family I'm not the "black sheep" (except for the ET thing). The lineage has been traced on both sides to Englans and scotland back as far as the 1300's. There is however, not a trace of European populations in me, according to the DNA.

Also, from the DNA, my paternal line is simply not European in any way (the largest Y chromosome database in the world places me in haplogroup "A"). The X chromosome is much more stable and doesn't mutate every 350 or so generations, yet it seems to have no haplogroup at all.

And, yes, I'm aware that these databases are incomplete, but, that is the nature of a DNA database, since DNA mutates. Though, the rate of mutation is known and relatively stable.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Crazy people don't know they are crazy! So there really is no point debating anything with them. Just leave them to their kool-aid and nikes.

IRM

Hey Mask, What part of "I've seen professionals and they don't have a problem with my claims" do you not understand?

We've been over this before, and I've told you and others that I have seen professionals, and continue to do so, and that they are fully aware of my species. Yet, for some reason you continue to ignore the reality of that. So, who is the crazy one?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

Hey Mask, What part of "I've seen professionals and they don't have a problem with my claims" do you not understand?

We've been over this before, and I've told you and others that I have seen professionals, and continue to do so, and that they are fully aware of my species. Yet, for some reason you continue to ignore the reality of that. So, who is the crazy one?

Number One:
I'm not Mask!

Number Two:
This whole "I've seen professionals" statement is just an extension of your "I'm an alien" delusion. Sorry but I cannot believe a single word of anything you say!

Number Three:
Would you like me to go back through some old threads where you make all kinds of other bogus claims?

IRM

[edit on 27/5/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Like these pork pies below:

I have paid my dues to Human science and technology. In the 70's, I was one of the many who made it possible to mass produce microprocessors, in the 80's I helped to create the first PC's as well as automated factories (General Motors Factory of the Future), In the 90's I published papers about scalar-magnetics, that was subsequently picked up by NASA and some others (those projects have since gone "black", so I don't know their current state). Since then I have contributed to the growth of the Internet by providing software to allow nearly anything to be presented in a site's content. My wee list can be rather extensive, but, it's extent is not the point.
[edit on 17-11-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

Source

More Porkies Here

I feel it's necessary to show the members some of your previous statements in order for them to accurately assess your level of credibility in this thread.

... and just to remind you of ATS Terms & Conditions

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

and...

1l.) [HOAX]: In the event you post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

Shall I produce more for the good folks of ATS?

IRM

[edit on 27/5/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Are you really an alien?
Wow! that's so cool.

Which planet are you from?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Number One:
I'm not Mask!

My appologies. I am truely sorry! Mistaken identity

Shall I produce more for the good folks of ATS?

Everything in the quoted paragraph is true, as is everything else I've said. So, knock yourself out ... point out the lies and Hoax here.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I know a great way to prove a hoax. It unfortunately means slicing the subject up like sausage meat, and having a deep probing look at organ structure and arrangement, testing every cell in the body for unfamiliar content, and basicaly giving the motar of your construction a damned good looking at. Its a little permanent though .

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Rhesus negative is caused by a deletion or a miscoding of one or more of three codons on Chromosome one. It is sometimes heritable, and sometimes not. I suspect that the tendency to being more variable - more prone to changes in this area - is heritable.

Rhesus negative exists because it had/has a survival/selection advantage. There is a type of tick borne disease in the Caucus that Rh negative people are less likely to get.

This is the same reason why there is sickle cell anemia. One trait of sickle cell is protective to malaria. It is when an individual gets a double dose of it that there is a problem. People with the sickle cell trait have a survival and therefore a selection advantage. More people with it live long enough to have children, even in an area where they die in great numbers from a terrible disease.

The tendency to variability in these codons is demonstrable in the primate lines. And we are a primate. The difficulty with pregnancy is what keeps the total numbers down in the population. Weak Rh might be the way this "dilemma" of trait survival is being played out in the human population.

You forgot to label your post THEORY as that is all it is. I would love to believe you but as there is no clear evidence as to the origin of said, it's still a starting point.
The Lack of the monkey gene, because quintessentially this is the rub....NO Monkey Gene and being the only 6'3", multi coloured natural hair, Eyes that change colour from day to day and being the only one of nine children with these traits and the youngest I kinda stick out
So I've replied to this thread I'm not out to prove anything really, just thought I'd answer with an opinion.
It's kinda like trying to prove if there are ghosts...of which there are......People who have never seen them will never believe so why bother. Pointless exercise thus the saying, "Ignorance is bliss"....some peoples bliss......not everyones. So I'll leave the debunkers etc etc to their own Ignorance...Enjoy.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I know a great way to prove a hoax. It unfortunately means slicing the subject up like sausage meat, and having a deep probing look at organ structure and arrangement, testing every cell in the body for unfamiliar content, and basicaly giving the motar of your construction a damned good looking at. Its a little permanent though .

Ya know, there is a way to do that without causing any harm to the subject. There are a couple of technologies available; MRI, and PET scans.

Although, because of your preconceived notions on the physiology of ET's in general, I fear you would be disapointed. The last I heard (back in the mid 90's) my organ placement is "textbook".

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Simply one question..........Origins of Rhesus Negative Humans?
Thats all as people who say more are considered, "new age and deluded, seeking attention"
So I'll leave it at the question.
I'll give you one thing I'm Vegi and I meditate.....It's good for the soul.

And before someone says its African....think on...... Origins are unknown.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Whether that originated here or somewhere else, it doesnt really have any relevance to the particular issue being addressed here... I mean Im O negative but I certainly dont feel like Im different to everyone else, lonely, like I dont belong on this planet etc etc.
Even if rhesus negative was introduced by aliens its still been round a hell of a long time, so why would anyone feel like this wasnt their home when their ancestors have lived here for thousands of years? Its almost like saying my family originated from outer mongolia 5000 years ago, so I feel like that place is my home.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracleEyes that change colour from day to day

I'll ask you the same thing that I asked "Anthra" (who makes a similar claim regarding the eyes) - please post photos of your face showing your eyes in their different colors.

This task shouldn't be too difficult, yet I'm sure both of you will find excellent reasons not to...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

I'll ask you the same thing that I asked "Anthra" (who makes a similar claim regarding the eyes) - please post photos of your face showing your eyes in their different colors.

This task shouldn't be too difficult, yet I'm sure both of you will find excellent reasons not to...

Actually, it's proving more difficult that I expected. For one, a digital camera doesn't have all that good color resolution. I'd use my old Pentax, but that means taking at least 24 pictures then having the film developed. Although, if I don't get some good images soon, perhaps I'll do that. It will get rid of the "digital camera" noise, and will provide better color resolution as well. I'm also waiting for them to go into a "green phase", so far only blue.

I'll post the images when I get them.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Actually, it's proving more difficult that I expected. For one, a digital camera doesn't have all that good color resolution. I'd use my old Pentax, but that means taking at least 24 pictures then having the film developed. Although, if I don't get some good images soon, perhaps I'll do that. It will get rid of the "digital camera" noise, and will provide better color resolution as well. I'm also waiting for them to go into a "green phase", so far only blue.

I'll post the images when I get them.

Why is it that every person claiming to be an alien has difficulty performing the most simple tasks that will help verify their claims...?

Honestly, it's not difficult. Take a photo of your eyes now, and then one when they change color. Don't worry about the technical side, just make sure your face is well lit and we can see your eyes clearly.

DreamerOracle - are you playing too?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join