It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with these people really believing they are aliens??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I'm aware of Bill Chalkers work on "Hair Of The Alien"... as I am also aware that the findings are somewhat ambiguous due to the different technology/methods of testing over the years.

Though I respect Bill immensely, I'm at pains to believe that this has anything to do with aliens. In fact, If memory serves me correctly, there was a female on this thread who said she had red hair and Mongolian ancestors/DNA. I remember reading something similar in Bills findings.

There are anomalies in everyone's genetic past... like the lady who just gave birth to black and white identical twins. Genetic throwbacks exist. My girlfriend who is South American, recently had a cousin who had a red headed child. It turned out to be a genetic throwback of about 6 generations where one of the males was Scottish.

We cannot make a leap of faith/logic and suggest that because our knowledge in such matters is incomplete that it automatically becomes the work of ET.

IRM

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Whats up?... can some of you not read.....like I'm gonna spend time trying to convince people that aren't going to be convinced reguardless of any evidence......of which will be bent and warped to fit the hoaxed label. Like I said fame isn't my game ...take my posts as you like
go for broke, knock yourself out
I'm not lonely or sad...I'm happily married to my soulmate. I have 2 daughters and a step daughter....I am the proverbial pig in S**T.
My final offer in the thread is Pi**ing In The Wind isn't a hobby of mine
Enjoy...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Whats up?... can some of you not read.....like I'm gonna spend time trying to convince people that aren't going to be convinced reguardless of any evidence......of which will be bent and warped to fit the hoaxed label. Like I said fame isn't my game ...take my posts as you like
I'm not lonely or sad...I'm happily married to my soulmate. I have 2 daughters and a step daughter....I am the proverbial pig in S**T.
Enjoy...

So we're supposed to be "convinced" by your word alone...? Do you think people are that stupid?

You're about the most unconvincing 'alien' I've ever come across. Please give it up.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Just wondering... have you told your two daughters that you're really an alien?
Have you also told them that they are special Indigo children?

IRM

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The ultimate in being a self-hating racist.

You'd rather be from another planet than admit you're black.

Awesome.

[edit on 2010/5/28 by Aeons]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Delusions in my opinion. She talks about growning up on earth then realizing she was alien. Sounds more like a psychotic break to me.

Just my .02

I agree sounds like a breakdown of some sort if she actually believes she is an alien....is there a source for this that i could read into, sounds interesting anyway should be good bathroom reading

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Enjoy...

So we're supposed to be "convinced" by your word alone...? Do you think people are that stupid?

You're about the most unconvincing 'alien' I've ever come across. Please give it up.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

Could I make myself quite clear.....I don't want to convince anyone infact I don't give a tupence if you believe it or not.

Yes my daughters know as they are quite proud that their father is as strong as an ox, 6'3" with eyes that change colour...infact the only problem they have is the fact they didn't inherit the hair and they can't buy the colour in a bottle
So like I say believe me or not up to you.......

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
The ultimate in being a self-hating racist.

You'd rather be from another planet than admit you're black.

Awesome.

[edit on 2010/5/28 by Aeons]

Now, this is a giant leap! I'm not racist in the least. And, as for being black ... I'm not.

(if ya want to verify that ... see the images of my eyes above)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

It appears that she truely doesn't care what ya think, which is fine, that is her choice, and she is free to make that choice.

Actually, I don't care much either, but, I have agenda of sorts; I would like to see the prople of Earth free and become a part of the interstellar community. I feel that it is way past time for the people to know the truth, and if it means I have to suffer the slings and arrows of the entire population of Earth, so be it. I post my evidence and argue it with full knowledge that it is difficult to accept, and is (for now) incomplete. Still, it is what I have, and I will do what ever I can to assist in disclosure.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yes, recessive genes can show up at any time, but, as in the case of the red headed mongolian, or you GF's cousin, the genes are there, they have to be. Such does not seem to be the case with me. I "look" for all the world like an Englishman, or Scott, yet there isn't any links in my DNA to any European populations.

Later on I'm planning to do another test that will give better results, although, that will be a while due to some other projects I'm starting. But then again, maybe sooner that I expect due to some consulting work I have going ... we'll see.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I wish I was an alien, the idea of finding out that
I'm different and special from those around me,
makes my nylons roll up and down.

I would walk among you 'lesser' beings knowing that,
though I don't have any 'extra' powers, I am better
than you war-mongering humans on this planet.

I would also feel that I am at peace with myself and I could
look down my nose (do aliens have noses?) at the squabbling
minions that will never know that a god walks among them.

Okay, I would have to accept that the reason I have to stand in
line like everyone else is because I can't show my true identity
or even prove it, but I've read enough Superman comics to
understand this burden and that it's all part of being 'special' and
'better'

I would know that somewhere out their in the cosmos, my fellow
beings are think of me... me and they'll be thinking about how they're
gonna come back and show to all the people from my past that I wasn't
a loser and that they should have sucked-up to me in teen years.
I will stand with a smug grin smeared on my face and the camera
will 'Woo-like' pan around me and I will be happy that I am better
than the all the people I have ever interacted with.

It's a good job I haven't got any friends or I would have hurt their
feelings too, but heh...? that's life in the big city.

Hmmm.... this alien business sounds a very lonely thing.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I haven't read through all this thread so my response is to the OP

My opinion is that they are afflicted with a big ego believing they are very special. Special to the point that surely they must not be human, note how the husband finds humans (petty humans) amusing and primitive.

Essentially they deserve each other. God knows how they met (probably internet). They will obviously have children and bring them up to believe they are not human either.

Basically they are sad individuals that need attention and feel highly self important.

You will find this same behaviour in those who believe they are Indigos, also those who feel they are a reincarnation of someone very important.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
I wish I was an alien, the idea of finding out that
I'm different and special from those around me,
makes my nylons roll up and down.

I would walk among you 'lesser' beings knowing that,
though I don't have any 'extra' powers, I am better
than you war-mongering humans on this planet.

I would also feel that I am at peace with myself and I could
look down my nose (do aliens have noses?) at the squabbling
minions that will never know that a god walks among them.

How profouondly negative! ET isn't special, or "better" than you Humans. We are simply a bit different. We are ALL made of the same stuff (elements, molecules, etc.)

Humans are not "lesser beings", perhaps not as evolved in some areas as some ET's, but, certainly the equal of any other species.

Okay, I would have to accept that the reason I have to stand in
line like everyone else is because I can't show my true identity
or even prove it, but I've read enough Superman comics to
understand this burden and that it's all part of being 'special' and
'better'

We don't hide our true identities because its a part of being "special or better", thats crap! We hide because your governments demand it, and because many of you will not accept it, and for personal security (there are Human "nut-jobs" that would kill us if they knew).

And as for proving it goes ... even the best of Human technology can barely notice a difference in some of us, and, of course, those who would stand out, hide in underground places and never see the light of day. Thats prolly a good thing, they wouldn't live long. Those of us who would like to prove to you humans that we are ET also have the problem that you Humans won't accept the proof. There is always something; it not verified, its incomplete, there are other explainations, the list goes on ...

[qiote]
I would know that somewhere out their in the cosmos, my fellow
beings are think of me... me and they'll be thinking about how they're
gonna come back and show to all the people from my past that I wasn't
a loser and that they should have sucked-up to me in teen years.
I will stand with a smug grin smeared on my face and the camera
will 'Woo-like' pan around me and I will be happy that I am better
than the all the people I have ever interacted with.

Again, sick attitude. There is nothing to be smug about, there is no reason for anyone to have ever "sucked up" to you.

It's a good job I haven't got any friends or I would have hurt their
feelings too, but heh...? that's life in the big city.

Hmmm.... this alien business sounds a very lonely thing.

I guess i didn't do such a good job, I have enough friends that some will be sad when I leave, but, ya know, thats life in the big city. We all come into this life, we live it as best we can, try to leave our mark, make friends, fall in love, then ultimately leave. Whether we get on a big ship or die, we leave, and the memory of us is all that remains. Without the friends, the loved ones, we may as well not be here at all.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I am sorry if I came off as negative... I thought with all the
wars, famine and destruction that humans cause among themselves,
the aliens would frown on that sort of behaviour.

We don't hide our true identities because its a part of being
"special or better", thats crap! We hide because your governments
demand it, and because many of you will not accept it, and for personal
security (there are Human "nut-jobs" that would kill us if they knew).

I can understand how the Government would be wary about you
and your kind showing yourself to the humans... maybe a website
like this may not be a great idea, but still, thank you for responding.
I for one, wouldn't kill aliens.
I didn't know that some of you would like to step forward and show
yourselves and I agree, it would be difficult to prove that you're
'different' when really, the main thing is that we're all really the same
underneath.

Again, sick attitude. There is nothing to be smug about, there is
no reason for anyone to have ever "sucked up" to you.

I apologise if I've offended you or any of your fellow aliens with
anything I have written. I just thought being millions of light years
ahead of the humans, you would find it difficult to interact with
people due to our childish Earthling behavior at times.

Thank you for your response Mr. od Oma.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
How do you know that she really isn't an alien? Oh that's right, because something like that would be completely impossible to be true.

I believe aliens do exist, I believe that some walk among us, I also believe that they have taken some of us humans away.....some return some never come back, or do they?

To be quite honest, what we know and think we know might not be all there is to know. There's # out there we haven't begun to comprehend.

Do I believe this chick is an alien? No, I think she is a crack pot chick who is bored with her life. At least if I was an alien, I wouldn't be posting about it online. Then again, I'm not an alien, so I wouldn't know how one would behave.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'm not Mongolian. I'm European Descent Canadian. Irish, English, French, German, Swedish, Scottish, Welsh, Norwegian, to name a most of them.

I'm so European, I'm classically European. You don't find me anywhere else. I'm a freckled red headed ivory skinned white girl. You don't get whiter looking than me.

My DNA says I'm Mongolian. My other markers say Asian.

See, you think you are unique. You are not unique.

Population genetics follows the most populace lines in an area. It doesn't disallow others. They just aren't very common.

See, I didn't look at mine and go "Oh my god I don't fit! I'm alien!"

I looked at historical timelines, and where my closest matches are and realized I'm probably descended from someone who was a slave on the body markets of Iran or Rome.

See, this is sense. People move. Sailors relocate. Soldiers move and marry and move again. Merchants move. Trade routes went into the Middle East, and the Caucus. Africans, Asians, Arabs, Europeans - all trading and fighting. And where people trade and fight, they also #.

Population genetics is the study of who had the most children who survived to have children. It doesn't preclude novel lines in the same area.

[edit on 2010/5/29 by Aeons]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

I am sorry if I came off as negative... I thought with all the
wars, famine and destruction that humans cause among themselves,
the aliens would frown on that sort of behaviour.

Actually the average "man" isn't responsible for all the wars, famine, etc. A few thousand Humans that "think" they're better than all the rest are. It is these few that are in control of most governments, and create the policies that everyone must follow.

Not all ET's frown on all this, we, or most of us anyway, have our own periods in historey where things weren't much different. We grew out of it, and so will the Human species ... just takes time.

The point is; you are not "lesser" creatures because of it.

I can understand how the Government would be wary about you
and your kind showing yourself to the humans... maybe a website
like this may not be a great idea, but still, thank you for responding.

I for one, wouldn't kill aliens.

The governments don't want us to show ourselves because they are afraid they might loose control. I don't buy it! They are in danger of loosing control because of the way they try to opperss everyone. If they stopped the lies and opression they wouldn't have a problem ... course, they might not be over paid anymore either.

I have seen statements here on ATS from people that said, in so many words, they would kill any aliens they saw.

I didn't know that some of you would like to step forward and show
yourselves and I agree, it would be difficult to prove that you're
'different' when really, the main thing is that we're all really the same
underneath.

Most do not, I am a bit different in that respect. By "stepping forward" perhaps I can show that we really aren't much different. Maybe, I can assist with disclosure, and help pave the way to good relations with the interstellar community. Though it appears the only thing Humans will accept is for one of us to land a Mothership somewhere and stay there for a week or so. (sigh)

I apologise if I've offended you or any of your fellow aliens with
anything I have written. I just thought being millions of light years
ahead of the humans, you would find it difficult to interact with
people due to our childish Earthling behavior at times.

Thank you for your response Mr. od Oma.

Not all ET's are "millions of lightyears" more advanced. Some, even the ones visiting Earth are only a few hundred years more advanced.

And, aliens have children too, so dealing with "childish" behavior shouldn't be an issue.

Etharzi od Oma = Peace and Understanding.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

I'm not Mongolian. I'm European Descent Canadian. Irish, English, French, German, Swedish, Scottish, Welsh, Norwegian, to name a most of them.

I'm so European, I'm classically European. You don't find me anywhere else. I'm a freckled red headed ivory skinned white girl. You don't get whiter looking than me.

My DNA says I'm Mongolian. My other markers say Asian.

Yes the MC1R gene on chromosome 16. This also gives you the ivory skin and the freckles. It seems possible that it could have come from the Mongolian genetics.

Question: How much of you DNA have you analyzed? And, which databases have you checked the results against?

Also, who told you of your "Irish, English, French, German, Swedish, Scottish, Welsh, Norwegian" background? Was it your family, or a DNA lab?

See, I didn't look at mine and go "Oh my god I don't fit! I'm alien!"

Neither did I! I was told in so many words first. Went looking at the DNA later.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You see you should read about the origins of Irish people, many of them have this gene so your not special at all!

Some Irish are descended from Scythians, they usually have pail skin, burn in the sun, often greenish eyes, red or brown hair, very tall (males are often 6ft4 and above)....not aliens!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Anthra:-

Your eyes are clearly blue. If you can post another photo of them being clearly a different color (when they have changed) it will help your case a lot.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join