It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with these people really believing they are aliens??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Why is it that anyone who claims to be extraterrestrial has to be delusional, "crazy", psychotic, liar, etc? Why is it that you humans have come to this conclusion despite anything said by the claimant?

You seem to draw a line and make it a "ring-pass-not" attempting to keep everything within an understanding that you don't have. You absolutely insist that there must be other life in the universe, but, it hasn't made it to Earth.

I can understand the skepticism, I have it too. And, I am quite disappointed when a would-be ET can not back up his claim. But, maybe thats part of your problem too, the lack of supporting evidence. Yet, I have found through personal experience that most of you will not accept supporting evidence.

If ET gives you evidence then you find fault with it. If you can not find fault, you make the claim that it not verified (not realizing that ET can not verify his own evidence to your satisfaction), or you find some other way to attack the poor soul.

Yes, I have made the claim that I'm ET, and, I have provided evidence, yet, all you see is "human". Is it not possible for ET to be so human-like that you muct look past the similarities, to see the differences? In my case the evidence seems to say that I'm Human, yet the evidence describes a human that is markedly different than me. In other cases of trace evidence of ET the same has happened; evidence that seems human, yet evidence of a human that can't fit the profile given by the evidence. A strand of blond hair that can only come from an asian (actually one of four people, none of which is blond), or a person that is of Afro-Indian descent that looks like they're from England (and with no European dna). By the way, both these cases are DNA evidence.

When is it that you are going to wake up and realize that there is much more to the universe than what you want or beleive?

Maybe, just maybe, ET would like to use his real identity instead of the one you try to force upon him.

Anyone who wishes to view my evidence may do so at alien.wolfmagick.com...

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
One factor is reincarnation. The mind is preserved between incarnation. The past life is blocked for good reason. But the "way of being" persists. Someone incarnating here who is habituated to a way of living different that this will find adjustment difficult. Some awareness or acts of grace may help them to understand something of the reason why. Those habits may come from other civilization or long lives in higher regions.

Another reason is people want to feel special or important and can easily claim unprovable things to bolster their self worth.

The bottom line is the most important things in life can not be proved to others. They are inaccessible and usually unverifiable. No reason to believe them, no reason to accept or deny them.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Thank you for that post. I wish more people understood...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

My way of understanding of an alien, is a creature not from this earth. Does the concept scare me.... Not at all... if the government came out to day 5-22-2010 and said aliens are real and we just made or have made contact with them in the present or past...It wouldnt surprise me at all....

Aliens themselves? It depends, Ive never seen one to know if I would be scared... Ive never been threatened by one either. Hope that answers your question.

Secondly I have another question since most people keep bringing up reincarnation... I like to dabble with that thought, but every time I discuss this topic with my mother (who just happens to be my bestfriend who I can talk about anything with, without being judged ) She always brings up a good point. What is the reason of being reincarnated? How can we learn from our mistakes, if we dont even remember what mistakes we made. Why cant we remember our past lives? And thats how she always stumps me.... anyone like to help explain those questions for me? (By the way I am not some nerdy kid, I am a 25 yr old adult who has been studying/researching a wide range of topics since I was 12) Thanks guys!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

You know sometimes I wonder, if these people want to believe they are aliens so bad that they ACTUALLY think they are?? Or if they truely have had these experiences... My mind tells me they are crazy, because I am a believer but not so gullible to believe people who say they are aliens in "Human form." What is up with all these people thinking they are aliens. Can someone please explain?

I just think they lead desperately mundane lives and are completely dull people. So much so that they have to convince themselves that there is something special about them.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

Thank you for that post. I wish more people understood...

You are very welcome.

The reasons I have for asserting my "alienness" is complex, and there are a great many resons. I have found how frustrating it can be. The whole idea of ET being my identity is near the top of the list.

As I have said, I can understand the skepticism, I have it too. I don't accept someone as an ET just because they say so, but I am more accepting of that persons identity that most Humans, probably because I am ET. I have lived with the lie that I'm Human for 63 years and no longer wish to be thought of in those terms. ALL Humans take their human identity for granted and have absolutely NO idea what it is like to be truly alone on this world. Those of us who are ET, and know it, have to live with this "aloneness" everyday of our lives, and with a world full of people who would deny us our read identities. Further, I would say that few of us ETs have any desire to be special, or any of the other attributes humans want to ascribe to us. We just want to be what we are.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
I just think they lead desperately mundane lives and are completely dull people. So much so that they have to convince themselves that there is something special about them.

Yes "desperately mundane"! I'm a retired Software Engineer and in my career I have been on the development teams for the first PC clone, General Motors Factory of the Future, speach technology, video over IP, and several other cutting edge technologies you all take for granted.

Yes "desperately mundane" indeed. By the way, I'm still involved is cutting edge web applications and other things that I'm sure you will take for granted soon (and I'm suposed to be retired).

Ideas like that need to be thought through before voiced. I don't need to be ET to be special.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

I'll take a stab at your reincarnation question.

It seems that many beleive that we all reincarnate to learn from our mistakes, yet, in my studies of Occult Philosophy it seem that we reincarnate more to gain experience, in a more general sense. You are right, that learning from mistakes is difficult if you can not remember those mistakes across lifetime boundaries.

The reason we can not remember is a phenomenon of birth. We are all born with a clean/blank mind/brain. As we grow we experience, learn and remember. Most dont ever get to the part where they remember past lives, some, through training or luck, do.

In any case, the point to reincarnation is to experience.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Ok so what is your explaination on not being able to remember things from our past lives? Why are we reincarnated? To Learn? How are we suppose to learn if we dont remember what we were taught in the past? To correct our wrongs? How can we correct them and grow from them if we cant remember them? Hypnosis is an intresting idea, but how do we not know that what we are seeing is just our imagination at its best, now that it has been unlocked?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ok sir, so why experince what we have already lived. To live is to live...there is not much of a difference in these lives. You eat, breath, grow from childhood to adulthood have children, experince new births and painful deaths, you experince wishing, wanting, dreaming, hoping, pain, agony, depression, sadness, excitement.... blah blah blah... its all the same weather your poor in one life, and rich in the next ...Im sorry but I have lost my first child when she was 6 months old back in 06 from a birth defect, I lost my father when I was 18 and his funeral was on my prom night, I've lost to many friends from car accidents, and drug overdoses, and to many family members in the last 6 years...when my daughter died in 06 i tried to kill myself on 2 different occassions I was so depressed..... why would anyone want to come back to experince those things again? If I died tomorrow, I wouldnt want to come back... I would be happy it was over.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

And here's another

Aunty Marg died. She speaks from beyond the grave to her psychic nephew Dave, who 'consults' her frequently and refers to her as his spirit guide

Which is pretty weird, considering that Jane lies hypnotised before Doctor Jim, who has just regressed her to her past life as Aunty Marg ... yes the same Aunty Marg who right now is supposedly 'speaking' to nephew Dave

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Did you just make that up?
Im confused... lol

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

We don't remember because when we are born we have nothing to relate those past life memories to, as we grow we gain more experience and can begin to relate to past lives. It can be rather convoluted.

Each of our lives is diffenent, perhaps in subtle ways, but still different, a different set of experiences. You lost a child in this life (my condolences), in you next, or perhaps your last you may be that child.

Perhaps in you next life you will be like me, an alien child stranded for a time on a world that does not understand (though I would hope not ... it sucks).

The point is each of our lives is different. And, yet, as you have pointed out, in many ways the same. I wish I had all the answers, but, I, like you, have not experienced enough.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Ok so your saying that I could have been in my last life or in my next life a child who passes from a birth defect....and when a baby dies, what kind of life experince is that? I dont get it? Secondly, how do you know your an alien from a past life? Was it a dream? Was it hypnosis? What brought you to this conclusion?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Use to be that I really wanted something other worldly to come into play so bad.

But the same old tired threads,blogs,books,claims,hoaxes,stories,etc., point to the same old ending. Sit in the grass and listen to me tell you how to live your life. And in the end, What do I get out of it?
uhhhh, follow the golden rule.

I believe a lot of it has to do with a need for attention. If they didn't have something to offer, why speak out in a forum? I've heard everything from " Its not allowed for us to intervene", to go watch this on a you-tube video. If you're not allowed to intervene, then why are you intervening? And why am I watching it on you-tube, instead of watching it on CNN ?

If you really believe you're an alien, more power to you.

But I for one, do not believe that out of the billions and billions of stars out there that the Earth is the center of the universe.

The burden of proof always comes up in these threads.
I can't prove that you are what you claim and you can never prove that what you SAY is true.

Stalemate.

So, until a real star child happens upon this small insignificant world and shows us real alien knowledge and advancements, I'll just watch the skies and not the forums for a revelation.

But that's just me.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

Ok so your saying that I could have been in my last life or in my next life a child who passes from a birth defect....and when a baby dies, what kind of life experince is that? I dont get it?

Not much of one, but still experience. Not saying I "get it" either. WHen I think about this sort of thing, it seems nearly a total waste, but, as I said, still experience.

Secondly, how do you know your an alien from a past life? Was it a dream? Was it hypnosis? What brought you to this conclusion?

During my sutdies I came across a book: "LIBER CMXIII
Liber Viae Memoriae" by Aliester Crowley. It describes a technique to develop past life memories. A lot of work, and takes some time.

I have memories of life on other worlds. I also have memories of my most recent birth (this took place several thousand kilometers above Earth on a starship).

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yes, I have made the claim that I'm ET, and, I have provided evidence, yet, all you see is "human". Is it not possible for ET to be so human-like that you muct look past the similarities, to see the differences?

In my case the evidence seems to say that I'm Human, yet the evidence describes a human that is markedly different than me.

I cannot say I'm surprised all the evidence says you're human.

DNA aside, is there anything about you that is 'different' to a human being? Anything physical? Anything at all? I'm going to guess NO, but please tell us.

Also, where did you come from? After all, if you claim to be ET then you claim to be born somewhere other than earth.

Finally - it's very hard for me to accept that a real alien would build a website that says to the world "I'm an alien!". Not very subtle, no?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Yes, I have made the claim that I'm ET, and, I have provided evidence, yet, all you see is "human". Is it not possible for ET to be so human-like that you muct look past the similarities, to see the differences?

In my case the evidence seems to say that I'm Human, yet the evidence describes a human that is markedly different than me.

I cannot say I'm surprised all the evidence says you're human.

Its not so much that it tries to day I'm Human, but rather the "kind" of Human I am. There is a little thing known as a genotype to phenotype map. In almost all creatures this mapping is logical and correct. However, in my case it is not correct. My phenotype is European, my genotype is Indian and African. There are vast differences there.

DNA aside, is there anything about you that is 'different' to a human being? Anything physical? Anything at all? I'm going to guess NO, but please tell us.

Some oddities. My eye color can change from Saphire blue to Emerald green and combinations of those several times during the space of a day. I tried to look this up on the Internet, it seems that it is either not heard of or rather rare.

There is also some unknown film over the retina of my eyes, I can find no referance to this on the Internet.

I'm also rather telepathic, though it works best with people I'm close to, and with my wolf.

Also, where did you come from? After all, if you claim to be ET then you claim to be born somewhere other than earth.

My people are from a planet in the Andromeda Galaxy. I was born aboard my mother's starship some 100,000 km above Earth.

Finally - it's very hard for me to accept that a real alien would build a website that says to the world "I'm an alien!". Not very subtle, no?

Why? I see no reason to be subtle about this. Expecially now when Humans need to make contact with those off-world. Perhaps, I can help to bring about disclosure before I leave.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You say this starship is 100,000 KM above earth... is it still there? Why can we not see it?

Also, Andromeda is 2.5 million light years away. I assume this ship must have travelled through some kind of wormhole?

Can we see a photo of your face, with the eye color change?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

You say this starship is 100,000 KM above earth... is it still there? Why can we not see it?

Actually it was gone for around 50 years, but it is back. Location is directly above Dallas, Tx.

Why can't you see it? There are 7 ships there, the largest is some 2km in length. They are colored/painted? a kind of non-reflective dark charcoal color. This coating serves as a kind of passive cloak, though with a good telescope you might be able to see them. Also, they operate no external lights.

Also, Andromeda is 2.5 million light years away. I assume this ship must have travelled through some kind of wormhole?

My understanding is wormhole.

Can we see a photo of your face, with the eye color change?

I don't currently have any photos, but, was thinking about taking some last night. I'll work on that and see what kind of lighting issues I find.

Etharzi od Oma

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join