It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with these people really believing they are aliens??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... I don't claim to be an alien but i have shared headspace with a large number of them. I have 11,600 more photo's at this link. Like the alien above, your belief or approval is not required.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Anthra:-

Your eyes are clearly blue. If you can post another photo of them being clearly a different color (when they have changed) it will help your case a lot.

Cheers

It would?

My sister's eyes change colour all the freaking time. My husband's eyes change all the time.

People with that blue-grey-green range do that.

Orrrrrrr.....I'm an alien due to my novel genes, so is my sister and I managed to marry another alien.....at this rate, there are no humans on this planet.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Like the alien above, your belief or approval is not required.

That's fortunate debris765nju.

IRM :shk:

[edit on 29/5/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
While this is not to negate the possibility that there are extraterrestrials among us, could it not be possible that someone who believes theirself to be an alien/extraterrestrial holds a conscious/energy connection with one who is, thereby giving the individual the thought impression that they are one of the same?

Ie: The ability to telepathically communicate is widely accepted. If someone were to be in telepathic communication with an extraterrestrial, whereby there is thought transferrence/transmission, that possibly after some time, the identity or the individuated self (human) somewhat merges with the identity of the extraterrestrial.

BearFeather

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BearFeather
While this is not to negate the possibility that there are extraterrestrials among us, could it not be possible that someone who believes theirself to be an alien/extraterrestrial holds a conscious/energy connection with one who is, thereby giving the individual the thought impression that they are one of the same?

Ie: The ability to telepathically communicate is widely accepted. If someone were to be in telepathic communication with an extraterrestrial, whereby there is thought transferrence/transmission, that possibly after some time, the identity or the individuated self (human) somewhat merges with the identity of the extraterrestrial.

BearFeather

I could see something like this happening to someone, sounds plausable.

Even in my case I used to wonder about something like this. Maybe I was "intercepting" telepathic communication between some others. However, when I asked, explicetly, I was told no, this was not the case. I must have drove my mother nearly to drink cause I asked so many times, I also asked a lot if the whole thing was really true. Always the same answer.

I even spent a few years applying my engineering skills to learning "how" to use telepathic communication reliably ... its better, but not as good as I would like, so I continue my work in that area.

Also, there are times when I can "link" briefly with some Humans and know what they are about to say. I usually just make note of the event and say nothing.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
It would?

My sister's eyes change colour all the freaking time. My husband's eyes change all the time.

People with that blue-grey-green range do that.

Actually, only some people with Hazel eyes do that. Usually it is dependant on the ambient light, sometimes on transient bio-chemistry. Also, eyes can change color briefly due to traums. Which may be the source of my brief "green" color. I recently had a carcinoma removed from by eyelid. Perhaps the surgery caused it.

Orrrrrrr.....I'm an alien due to my novel genes, so is my sister and I managed to marry another alien.....at this rate, there are no humans on this planet.

We don't know how novel your genes are! But, with all the northern nationalities you mentioned, I'm betting you aren't all that novel. And, if researched, you could find a group match in at least the European database, prolly in the US database as well. Just my thoughts, could be wrong.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I agree with the earlier posters that most likely these people are more comfortable with a delusion of being special, rather than facing the truth of being just one of 6 billion other people more or less just like themselves.

I was watching a video years ago about a man claiming to be a telepathic ambassador for the pledian race, that he and his wife were chosen to share this message of spiritual evolution and of the coming "new age."

Sorry but no link, I've long forgotten the title.

My judgmental mind couldn't help but notice the fact this man was overweight, bald, had a lazy eye, pasty skin and crooked teeth. You could say that he and his wife did not get winning numbers in the genetic jackpot.

It was easy to come to the conclusion that if there was an advanced interplanetary race looking for a human ambassador, that this "average" and somewhat inarticulate person didn't seem like a logical choice to deliver their message.

They seemed sincere and I feel that they believed everything they said. I'm certain it gave them a great sense of peace and pride. In the search for significance in my own life I could see easily how I could have ended up the same way if my path had taken a different direction.

Hollywood chooses the most beautiful and talented among the population to tell their stories because they are the ones that will actually hold our attention. Wouldn't you think that if an alien race had a message to deliver that they would choose a messenger based on qualities appropriate for the job at hand?

A little off topic because we are talking about aliens among us, not telepathic messengers, but there's overlap because many of these people believe to have lived on other planets previously, etc. I guess my point is that any alien race that's just as susceptible to disease and internet addiction as any human, is not my choice to lead us into a brighter future.

Others here are doing just fine handling the specific claims about that sort of thing without my help, I'm just saying that if some of these people are truly representative of an extraterrestrial race, then we have much bigger things to worry about.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienMenace

You might want to get beyond judging a book by its cover. What they are is more important than their appearance. It would take an exceedingly ignorant being to judge another being by that criteria. The odds are more than likely that aliens would come to our backward race to teach rather then to learn. If that is the case, a open and inquiring mind would be more attractive to them than a egocentric Hollywood type.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by AlienMenace

You might want to get beyond judging a book by its cover. What they are is more important than their appearance. It would take an exceedingly ignorant being to judge another being by that criteria. The odds are more than likely that aliens would come to our backward race to teach rather then to learn. If that is the case, a open and inquiring mind would be more attractive to them than a egocentric Hollywood type.

I can understand what you're saying about how the veneer of people
shouldn't be important, but the idea of enigmatic messages in
crop circles, a piece of film that shows a poor image of something
that's supposed to be an alien and telepathy -all fall into the area of
belief, there's no substance that can be shown to even the most
cynical of folk to show that aliens are here.

There just seems to be this air of 'no proof required... heathen'
Forgive me for being blunt.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If I were really simple I would say, just cut em open. But I guess they would explain that their 'Human form' makes their bodies look completely human from the inside.

Anyway's on a more scientific approach I would say it is caused by an underlying disappointment about themselves and the human race in general. As such they desperatly search for a way out, since they most likely have an IQ high enough to reject the Bibletales logically they use aliens as such a way of escapology.

It is not such a strange thing to do, 'organisations' like Scientology (and that the last time you hear me saying that cursed name here) actually live from people that have such a mental twist in itself.

It's not like this is anything new or so, the human mind is a flexable thing that is willing to accept anything that seems plausible in orde to keep functioning at marginal levels of a somewhat ordered life. if they didn't believe they were aliens and couldn't find anything else then they would most likely killed themselves alrady and in fact humanity might have stopped existing a loooooon long time ago as a general.

Merely a mental protection system of the human mind that indeed sometimes develops itself into a extremer version that can be hazardous.

Humanity is in that sence a species that has a sheeplike mind; the human race thanks its exitence because its mind can withstand hardship by enduring it as where beings like me have a mind that simply breaks whatever causes the hardship in the first place. Well, it's not as if the human species is weak because of such attidute, it'll work out just fine in the end.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by AncientShade]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

You're probably correct Mr. Shade, the mind seeks out ways
of protecting itself from such scary matters as death and being
'just another number'
I know I'm not an alien, because I look and behave the same as
everyone else. I have never met a alien disguised as a human or
even know anyone who has met one.

But heh... here on Altaire Four, not a lot happens.

Great thread though.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You are impervious to logic. Impressive. The Force (of Illogic) is strong with this one.

[edit on 2010/5/30 by Aeons]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Fourth: Government btards with hidden agendas. They get everywhere folks.

It's always good to keep in mind the spreading of deliberate confusion. Suspect any large trends and currents.

Guerilla Marketing i.e. Street Theatre.

Majority of 'btards' are not on actual payroll but have absorbed certain mindset or worldview. Massmind is steered by the magicians of secret societies. Those on government payroll are more conventional snitches. Government workers are as much under control as normal populace. Nowadays technology allows easy so influence of massmind that Pentagon and CIA are looking into it. They have public PowerPoints if you want to research it. Think MySpaces and forums filled with chatbots. Dumbed down populce makes it just easier.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
reply to post by DClairvoyant

My way of understanding of an alien, is a creature not from this earth. Does the concept scare me.... Not at all... if the government came out to day 5-22-2010 and said aliens are real and we just made or have made contact with them in the present or past...It wouldnt surprise me at all....

Aliens themselves? It depends, Ive never seen one to know if I would be scared... Ive never been threatened by one either. Hope that answers your question.

Secondly I have another question since most people keep bringing up reincarnation... I like to dabble with that thought, but every time I discuss this topic with my mother (who just happens to be my bestfriend who I can talk about anything with, without being judged ) She always brings up a good point. What is the reason of being reincarnated? How can we learn from our mistakes, if we dont even remember what mistakes we made. Why cant we remember our past lives? And thats how she always stumps me.... anyone like to help explain those questions for me? (By the way I am not some nerdy kid, I am a 25 yr old adult who has been studying/researching a wide range of topics since I was 12) Thanks guys!

Your 25 years old I'm 22 years old its nice to see that not only more an more people are awakening but also that the younger generation are seeing "fit-through" as well. I've been well known from past work colleagues/family/frined's for having psi abilities I have 4 that I am AWARE of I am a clairvoyant and hold verys trong intuition/gifts 2) Premonition 3) Telekinesis - Only usual happening are changes in my life- basically it doesn't happen everyday like the other's its more like a reserves energy and last but not least number 4) Precogntion.

Love & Light.

If you want to enlighten more then get of the Project Venus.

Why do you want to live inside computer controlled world? That's on the same continuum of the current technological development. Don't you like free will? Who programs the computers? You'll be one cybernetic organism. Good luck to you.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

" I was allowed to remember my part in life with these beings that are far more intelligent that we are."

This i found in the link the thread starter gave me. Note that she says these beings are far more intelligent than 'we' are. This we means human. She knows in her subconscious she is a human but it seems unable to cope up with her ordinary life or overcome by her need to feel important she must have started to say these things and believe these things over and over until she really couldnt describe the difference between reality and illusion anymore. She needs medical attention and it surprises me they posted this in their website.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You are impervious to logic. Impressive. The Force (of Illogic) is strong with this one.

[edit on 2010/5/30 by Aeons]

Not at all! Logic is very boolean. What you seem to call logic doesn't evaluate to a 1 or a 0.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

There is something that you either don't know, or something ...

I am a retired software Engineer / Computer Scientist / Electrical Engineer. I spent some 40 years looking at datasets, and designing / developing ways of searching and mining that data. In that time I learned to "spot" data that doesn't "fit". The data I have gathered so far doesn't fit.

I will admit that the dataset I currently have is small, rather incomplete, but, it is enough to make predictions on, and the predictions it makes don't fit the reality.

The point is; I'm not "joe average" with little education, bored with his life, addicted to the internet. I am a very intelligent person with a great deal of technical education, I have put a rather substantial amount of research into my assertations, and they are NOT without foundation.
And, for what it worth, I can't even retire in peace, I am still called upon to develop database applications, web applications, etc. (sigh)

There are a couple of other points here; 1) I do see a "professional" on a regular basis, he is provided by the Government, and is fully aware of my species, 2) I have stood on the deck of a starship, looking down at Earth from 100,000km and was told in so many words the reality of my origins. I only attempt to "prove"/illustrate this reality in an attempt to help the people of Earth.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
I have stood on the deck of a starship, looking down at Earth from 100,000km and was told in so many words the reality of my origins.

Can you please describe, as best you can remember, the interior of this starship...? (colors, sounds, materials, temperature etc...)

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You, the person who cannot absorb that a demographic of commonality of mtDNA is not an indicator of mutual exclusivity want to tell me that logic isn't boolean.

I again lament this board's lack of a head banging icon.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I again lament this board's lack of a head banging icon.

You can use the BTS icons here mate!

:bash: :bnghd:

IRM

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join