It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+103 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You are not an Alien sent to save me.

It seems there is a small invasion going on around me. Most of this is happening online, behind the safety of a screen, from the comfort of home and based in some grandiose claims. From what I am hearing- “Aliens are around us, among us, with us, watching us and posting (to us) from within their human vehicles”.

These “aliens” are often found sharing these basic semi-intellectual views on “humanity” (war is bad, hunger is bad, hate is bad) and “how they have been sent to ‘help’ us change our ways”. They are very upfront with saying “we have been sent from another star” or “we have knowledge to share with you from our brothers in space”.

Such claims are huge, and made with little or no effort. But, when asked for proof or some “unworldly evidence”, they never divulge anything other then statements such as “humans are not able to understand yet” or “it is not my place to reveal that to your people”.

These same “aliens” are usually attached to some website or circle of people who accept cash payment (or donations) for enlightenment or self-awareness. They are also often seen preaching on matters of some “alien movement” within our species “bent on delivering a message”.

The funny thing is, that EVERY SINGLE ONE of these aliens is often found contradicting themselves, infighting with other aliens, or just wasting everyone’s time with very “simple” ideas that every 4th grader should know by now; “humans shouldn’t kill humans, earth is beautiful and shouldn’t be polluted, intelligent life is everywhere in the galaxy, etc”.

What they DO NOT do is share a single mathematical formula to impress our world scientists, cure a single disease, stop a single war or gain the attention of a single creditable man/woman/child among our species.

They come to earth with no proof, no dazzling understanding of physics, no earth-shattering revelations or ANYTHING a single alien “should” be able to do on his own, with little or no help from the rest of his race.

Lets be more precise…let us assume I find myself on an alien world amongst a primitive species, trapped in the flesh of the natives, but still in control of my alien mind. Now imagine that the people of the world I am visiting were unable to travel at all in space, or were only 100 years behind my current understanding of technology and science.

Now imagine how I could shock them with only “basic understanding” of my people’s technology. Never mind my race decided on a gifted diplomat, lets just assume they sent a normal dummy (me) and not one of their “greatest minds”.

Now…would I waste time online posting badly scripted sentences about love and crystal worship, or would I share a single concept to convince them all I was legit?

How easy would it be for me to “bring with me some information that blew the minds of this primitive race”?

Imagine coming all this way without a single crumb of information to prove who/what I was, or at least give a common intelligence a good “run for their mental money”.

But no…each and everyone of these aliens seem to possess “less understanding of science” then the typical college-drop-out, and have all the appeal and communication skills of a “burn out” speaking on “what if God was a backwards Dog…whoa!”.

I mean…if these aliens are really intergalactic messengers from an advanced form of intelligence, alls I must say is “gee thanks for sending us a clueless alien who has nothing more to share then the basic fundamentals of “civil harmony” below par with philosophers of our own race who lived over 1000 years ago.

Yeah yeah…we KNOW…killing a guy to take his stuff is evil. WE GET IT! WE GOT IT FROM DAY ONE! But the killing continues and these aliens have not a single idea on “how to stop it”…they just insist we must.

Hey…why not share some ideas on how your alien race overcame the hurtle of quality-verses-quantity. Or perhaps give us some insight into how we can feed our entire species without having to keep a large portion of us underfed. How about sharing some answers on how to break free from our primitive chains of society so we can ALSO be “better suited for civil survival”?

But no…instead they all gather on websites, taking money from people who “buy their load of crap”, spend it on “god knows what”, and continue to perpetuate this circle of “taking from the poor and collecting monetary wealth”.

Am I to believe that aliens have traveled here, planted themselves among us, decided to make a business out of it, and are now busy “saving our lives and giving us enlightenment” all the while making a dirty-buck out of it?

Yeah…thanks aliens. Thanks for choosing to convince the hopeful and ignorant, all the while ignoring the world’s leaders, scientists and the “majority” of “stable minded thinkers” on this globe.

I wonder if there is a reason that you guys tend to circulate your bunk-filled-philosophies to the kooks and crazies among us…all the while leaving the rest of humanity in the dark.

Is it perhaps because you are NOT an alien? Is it because “only idiots and wishful star-worshipers” are dumb enough to invest in your agenda?

I wonder…

(continued below)

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
(Continued from above)

Alls I can say is this….any alien race that uses Youtube as their “end-all-form-of-communication” to our race (while paying no attention to grammar or basic etiquette of writing/speaking) are NOT as advanced as humans.

I don’t care what ships you got…how good your planet sounds…or anything about your philosophies on “advancement as a species” As far as I see it, if EARTH sent a diplomat to another world, humans would do a better job at teaching them about ourselves.

Our diplomats wouldn’t hunker down and buy a website to sell t-shirts or wrist-bands. Our mission wouldn’t be to “make crappy independent media below the par of the standing media on said planet”.

It would take me all of 5 minutes to prove to anyone (leader, scientist, kook or pope) that I was THE REAL DEAL. And I surely wouldn’t be the alien who pedals his wares like a simple merchant.

If you want to trick people in to thinking “you are an alien” that is fine. But if you get mocked, pissed on, or attacked in anyway…just know one thing-

On earth…we don’t like liars. We surly don’t salute snake-oil salesmen and we DO NOT like aliens TOO DUMB to make a convincing point of proof.

YOU are the advanced species here…if you can’t conduct yourself on a level that doesn’t scream “stupid hillbilly” or “scam artist selling wares” then how the hell can you expect us to listen to a damn thing you have to say?

If you REALLY are an alien…you are a dumb alien for not coming with more proof then “a website”.

If you are a scam artist…you are an awfully bad one who preys on weak minds.

Both are crimes worthy of mockery. Both are an insult to our entire race as a whole. Both show a criminal agenda in fooling “whoever you contact”, and both are a slap in the face.

If you came to this planet to slap humans…I got some bad news for you…we slap harder then any creature on our planet.

End of rant.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've never seen any websites with people claiming to be aliens... but that's interesting. Well, at least it's a sign of alien awareness becoming more popular.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You mean these aliens are supposed to be here to help you humanz?

Well I don't know why those douche bags are here but I came for the food.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by veranda
I've never seen any websites with people claiming to be aliens... but that's interesting. Well, at least it's a sign of alien awareness becoming more popular.

These groups have been around for many many years...its a sign alright. A sign that a business can be made on the backs of hopeful people looking to find truth.

It has nothing to do with "alien awareness", such a thing shouldn't come from bumpkins selling wares...such a thing should come from faculties of science, creditable people, and/or world leaders.

Having humans pose as aliens, and then lead them down a decade-long trail of scam (for wealth and attention) ridicules the "awareness of any alien phenomena".

In fact, it does serious harm to serious movements to locate and observe "true intelligent life" within our cosmos.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
You mean these aliens are supposed to be here to help you humanz?

Well I don't know why those douche bags are here but I came for the food.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by DaMod]

Well I have some food...and I am willing to share if you can support your weight in effort and with real skills.

As for the "aliens online"...they don't get a damn crumb of food from me. Not until they support themselves and stop sucking "wealth" from people so desperate to believe.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I have never seen any people claiming to be aliens, lol.

Strange thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I loved your rant, makes alot of sense.
Rants are often the easiest way to convey a point, you leave out scientific arguments and point to some fundamentally obvious one which other people dont seem to get..
Starred

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
you got a flag and 2 stars from me.

beware of anyone who asks for money for salvation... *cough* church *cough*

excuse me....

maybe the church knows numbers are slipping, so they are setting up alien websites for more donations?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I do not think I have ever heard or read anyone say they are an alien but I totally agree with the sentiments of the thread and I really found myself nodding along in grinning agreement with your points.

Starred and flagged - great read, thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I have never seen any people claiming to be aliens, lol.

Strange thread.

I have. Right here, too. More than once.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You must have had a bad day my friend...sorry to hear that.

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean. I was being inundated by this lizard alien who kept telling me that he could save me if I would join with his organization. I kept refusing but it didn't matter I would still receive messages from him at all hours of the day and night. Finally I just gave in, I just couldn't take it anymore. Now I am really glad I did because he saved me 15% on my car insurance.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks

maybe the church knows numbers are slipping, so they are setting up alien websites for more donations?

My thoughts exactly! Perhaps they realized that some have faith in the existence of aliens similar to a faith in God and they are exploiting them for money. It jumped right into my head when I was reading Mr Mask's rant. How easily some of his words could be switched to describe a more common type of scam.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
You must have had a bad day my friend...sorry to hear that.

Bad day? Nope...had a great day. Just felt like ranting, and where better then here?

No one needs a bad day to stand up to hoaxers (alien or otherwise) bent on fooling our planet's fools.

And since there are so many "admitted aliens on ATS" I thought a rant was "worth the time it took" to share.

Eh...what can I say? I am a ranter. I rant...I can even rant on about ranting.

But yeah...I had a wonderful day and thank you for showing some concern about it.

Salute!

PS-gave you a star just for being so nice!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bizmyth
How easily some of his words could be switched to describe a more common type of scam.

Oh that point is "very true" indeed.

This entire rant could easily pertain to anyone claiming they are Illuminati, a secret Government agent, time traveler and any combination of the lot.

Just switch some titles around, replace the nouns with another noun or two...and wallah! You just converted this rant to address the multitude of scam artists and low-life hoaxers around us.

Its pretty simple.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You have just hit the nail on the head my good man.

The web is full of people that are either mentally ill and suffer from delusions of grandeur, or are con-artists. The claim to be an alien or starseed or indigo, etc.. and they claim to have special knowledge and powers. Then they get a bunch of fools to believe them.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Skams are a dime a dozen.

I find those threads, of which there are many, on ATS to be both amusing and saddening. Because invariably there is someone who buys into the skam, hook line and sinker...

Usually they die a quick death when they run up against our world reknowned skeptics, but occasionally, like the Serpo epic, they can go on, and on, and on...

Still and all, they're for the most part harmless.

Nice rant.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
"But no…each and everyone of these aliens seem to possess “less understanding of science” then the typical college-drop-out, and have all the appeal and communication skills of a “burn out” speaking on “what if God was a backwards Dog…whoa!”.

That is so true.

Mostly every person I have come into contact with that claims to be from another world/dimension has overwhelmingly disappointed me. Not to say there are no aliens among us, anything is possible right?

If you're sick of people making statements like that over the internet, take a trip to Sedona, AZ. That seems to be where all the alien college dropouts reside, gladly giving spiritual and galactic insight for the low price of $100 a pop!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Usually they die a quick death when they run up against our world reknowned skeptics,

I agree with your classification of "our" sceptics/debunkers here. I can honestly say, at times, I am in awe of the detail and energy used by our beloved "truth seekers" who do a great job on defending truth from the jaws of tomfoolery and bunk.

I raise my glass in salute to those wonderful men and women defending the honor of truth here on ATS.

Thanks for reading my post, and thanks for the compliment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join