It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hispanic student knocks down american flag

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So a bunch of red necks were driving around in a pickup truck waving tiny american flags and yelling out the truck window for other races to go back home and someone knocked the flag out of their hands and I am suppose to care? I don't.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Headpool

"The ones who knocked down the flag, the ones who taunted them using the flag.
ALL AMERICAN. "

Hmm How would you know this, I wonder? Here's something the prissy, sheltered, little elitists probably don't know. When "rednecks" (isn't that all we are to this group? "dumb rednecks"?) & Mexkins go dancing, it almost invariably ends up in a brawl. People get stabbed. People get shot. People get the living you-know-what kicked out of them & end up in the hospital (HOPEFULLY, not the morgue- unless the brawlers happen to be the latter- because that's what usually happens when they do it) I'm sure it's just a laugh a minute. Fun as you so smugly put it. Enjoy the floor show.

The privileged little pr#cks who have been fantasizing over this sick dream of theirs have grown drunk on their own arrogance & entitlement.
People aren't as naive as they once were, headpool. It might be a good idea to remember that.

just sayin.

ETA to complete headpool's quote

[edit on 10-5-2010 by DogsDogsDogs]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Things are getting bad, real bad.

Sadly.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by jamstrat]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
There ought to be an international steal and knock down american flags day , just to wean Americans off of this ridiculous obsession with a coloured rectangle made in china.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
First off i want to state that i am a Mexican citizen and in the process of becoming a u.S citizen. I am appalled by the way that kid walked up and threw the American flag down. Even if the other kids were driving by and taunting them. In the event of a "walkout, "protest" or "demonstration" there will always be a group of people who don't agree with what your trying to achieve. Its expected!!! the Mexican kid had no right to disrespect the American flag in that manner!!! i also disagree with the fact that 5 students were sent home for wearing clothing with an American flag to school on cinco de mayo!!! wtf!!! and the kids that staged the walkout demanding equal rights and the right to celebrate their "national holiday" as one of the girls in the video is shouting is completely absurd.. how ignorant of them to cut class and stage a walkout over a Mexican holiday that they more than likely know nothing of.. im a Mexican citizen residing in the u.S.A legally and i was absolutely disgusted with the ignorant actions of these kids...I see no reason for them to cut class stage a walkout and disrespect the American flag or this country in any manner. Yes there are a lot of injustices in this world but they should not desecrate an American flag or cry over Americans proudly wearing their flags on their clothing on the 5th of may because its a Mexican holiday!! it is ridiculous and this only causes more animosity between races, it does nothing to help us all get along!!!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
lets use a little logic here: If Mexico is so awesome that it makes your heritage burst at the seems with pride, and wave the flag of your motherland, why are you on the other side of the fence anyway? Isn't it kind of silly to wave the flag of a country that's so repressive that it forced your parents, grandparents, or yourself, to hop a fence in the hopes of a better way of life?

both parties are clearly idiots anyway for waving the flag of either master.

I believe George Carlin said something about this same sort of scenario:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
There ought to be an international steal and knock down american flags day , just to wean Americans off of this ridiculous obsession with a coloured rectangle made in china.

And I suppose you will be the first to do that? Go ahead and lead the pack
if you are so brave. By the way you spell, I can tell you are not from the
USA? Why don't you kick it off and get the ball rolling? Come on and show
us your ball$ instead of hiding in the shadows and blabbing your mouth
like the rest of the American bashers. Show us your nuts if you have any.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don’t know where to start.
Normally I don’t like coming off as such a dewsch, but for those of you god fearing hard core right Americans that cannot spell please learn to. If I’m going to bag on someone for not knowing the language I would try to first master it. Or at least do a quick spell check.
I just don’t want to be grouped with the uneducated; I am dumb enough to start.
As far as trampling burning or in some way mutilating a flag, please don’t do it in the country it guards. That is just idiocy. (And in lesser countries is punishable by something a bit worse)
As far as the land ownership thing, I think the US of A stomped Mexico in 1848 and could have taken all of Mexico, but did not. Mexicans should be glad they have what they have. (Previous civilizations practiced genocide, why do you think we have lost so much knowledge Medical, Construction, History. We are kinder and gentler.)
Now for the people who love their Mexican heritage and think that the old Red White and Green is better than the Red White and Blue, I respect that and fully endorse that.
Just as long as you love it better while standing on Mexican soil. If it is better there than here, go there please. If not come here legally and wave a Flag with stars and stripes.
Bottom line is if we cannot get along stay in your corner and I’ll stay in mine. Mine is the corner marked USA, she may not be as pretty as she was when my grandpa fought for it but she’s mine.

/end rant

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer

Originally posted by Drexl

And I suppose you will be the first to do that? Go ahead and lead the pack
if you are so brave. By the way you spell, I can tell you are not from the
USA? Why don't you kick it off and get the ball rolling? Come on and show
us your ball$ instead of hiding in the shadows and blabbing your mouth
like the rest of the American bashers. Show us your nuts if you have any.

It was not meant to be interpreted literally , can you imagine that people of the world would be bothered to undertake such a task as to obtain an american flag in order that it be knocked down to illicit laughs and the pointing of the finger of ridicule at the americans for their strange obsessions in the adoration of the said rectangle. No , it a point of humorous rhetoric . That you should assume that it pertains to a literal pertinence is amusing . But by the tone of your reply, it is not surprising that you would not appreciate that .

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

And all I'm saying is that inciting a war is not going to help the country go anywhere, and that not all hispanic guys are illegal, therefore should not be treated with uncalled disrespect.

I said "uncalled", if someone deserved it, it's a different story.

With all this hate flaring up worse than a gas station, my paranoia can't cope with it being a natural thing.

By the way, when anyone is drunk, they can do awful things without noticing.
It's way worse when people do those things sober. Believe me.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
I cant stand those who flock to another country and treat it like dirt.

These mexicans have only themselves to blame. They ruin there own country and then try to ruin another country. Disgraceful!!!
[edit on 10-5-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

Disgraceful indeed. This kind of nationalist claptrap lead Germany into World War II. Ruin their own country and then try to ruin the US? Do you know why they speak Spanish? Because Europeans colonized them, took their wealth, destroyed their culture, and left them in ruins. If you are a caucasian American you have more in common with the people who destroyed Latin America in centuries past than the desperate immigrants whom you are trying to blame for such. Your attitude reminds me of the bully who after stealing from other children wants to invoke an argument to authority to protect what is now "rightfully" theirs. The rules that worked on the playground work everywhere else, my friend. It is good to share. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Ok,Ok, I stand corrected. Maybe I was the one that should be waved
around. Sorry for the growls.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It all just boils downs to, that people over generations have lost the meaning of respect and the video clearly shows it. Next time you go out, try and witness to see how many people have respect. Bet you wouldn't find it in the younger generations. even some 30year old and up, its a shame what the world has come to.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Rentor]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Whatever. People who have not lived in the thick of it- have no experience, have no right to be postulating theories & condemning others because they are fed up with the damage.
I'm done.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by aNtAgOnIsT1986
First off i want to state that i am a Mexican citizen and in the process of becoming a u.S citizen. I am appalled by the way that kid walked up and threw the American flag down. Even if the other kids were driving by and taunting them. In the event of a "walkout, "protest" or "demonstration" there will always be a group of people who don't agree with what your trying to achieve. Its expected!!! the Mexican kid had no right to disrespect the American flag in that manner!!! i also disagree with the fact that 5 students were sent home for wearing clothing with an American flag to school on cinco de mayo!!! wtf!!! and the kids that staged the walkout demanding equal rights and the right to celebrate their "national holiday" as one of the girls in the video is shouting is completely absurd.. how ignorant of them to cut class and stage a walkout over a Mexican holiday that they more than likely know nothing of.. im a Mexican citizen residing in the u.S.A legally and i was absolutely disgusted with the ignorant actions of these kids...I see no reason for them to cut class stage a walkout and disrespect the American flag or this country in any manner. Yes there are a lot of injustices in this world but they should not desecrate an American flag or cry over Americans proudly wearing their flags on their clothing on the 5th of may because its a Mexican holiday!! it is ridiculous and this only causes more animosity between races, it does nothing to help us all get along!!!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by GAOTU789]

I love this guy!!! This guy just said one of the smartest things in this thread. He is mexican and i do not hate him. Now you call me a racist if so why do i like the guy above me?? Because it has nothing to do with his skin color he gets the point!!! Its nothing to do with skin color. It has everything to do with respecting the country and the people in it that you are currently residing in!!!! If i go to india and march around waving the american flag and take their flag and throw it down and they curse me do i call them white hating racists?? NO!

You people are turning it into a race issue because you have no leg to stand on. Race is not the issue here!

IF I WOKE UP TOMORROW AND every illegal alien turned snow white and did the same things they are doing now i would be just as vocal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me repeat that!

IF I WOKE UP TOMORROW AND every illegal alien turned snow white and did the same things they are doing now i would be just as vocal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aNtAgOnIsT1986 great post welcome to america brother hope you are legalized soon.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by ker2010

You guys hear that? Sounds like that fat lady is tuning up her Vocal cords... America is dying, It is dying because of Liberalism and the very effective subvert war they fought. No they did not fight it with weapons of war or block to block fighting with tanks. They fought the war in the Universities and the governments across this once great land.

Say good bye to it, we allowed this to happen by sitting back and doing nothing. We allowed for our governments to allow throngs of illegal’s to come across our borders and gave them welfare handouts, allowing our peoples to live in state of poverty, uneducated, a vicious cycle that has gone on for a generation.. We allowed this, now they’re pushing for a street fight one, most People won’t fight for one reason or another.

Hats of to you My enemies you have done where others have failed, you have brought the greatest nation, that the world has ever seen to its knees, and you did it without firing a shot. I will tip my sword to you and drink Rum in your honor...

Now with that being said, my Armies will march out to meet you on the battlefield, where we will undoubtedly lose because your numbers will be superior to mine. We will be the last thing that stand in your way from toppling America. Of course we will lose because the so called "silent majority" does not have the courage or the stomach to fight a war.

my warning to you the so called "silent majority" after they are done with us they will undoubtedly turn their attention to you, and your Children and Grand Children will never know what freedom was. Have fun with, I will at least be able to die knowing I at least fought for what I believed in. I will die with a smile on my face and freedom on my tongue, while you will die in the bondage of modern day slavery, and your new masters foot on your throat.

Your post really sucks!!!!

Because it's mostly true......................I get so tired of the daily bombardment that sometimes I want to just say the hell with it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It's considered free speech in the US that you can burn a US flag. It's protected free speech.

But knocking down an american flag is vandalism and should be treated as such.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
who cares its just a flag dosn't mean any thing it might of use to mean some thing but not now. The country isnt treated properly by the people who control it including the government. Shouldn't be called america any more cause how its going its looking like the place is going more and more down hill so don't see what the big deal.
Sorry to say this but who cares if people went to war for your country when u think about it a war is just about money and when going to war your just going to go and kill some one else, do you really think that the right thing to do.

There should be no wars no matter what, it isn't right to kill another person, for your country honestly that just a load of crap.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i know people here are going to jump the gun and assume that those people in the truck said nothing racist to the guy holding the mexican flag. when in reality we all know racial slurs were thrown at each other.

people dont remember how to stop fueling the racial tension thats going on in this country, dont people understand that these threads and videos are made to start more racial/civil wars? i thought weve been through this already?

and by no means am i taking anybodys side.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join