It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hispanic student knocks down american flag

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by phunky-fresh

Absolutely . That is what they are doing . Dangling this piece of rectangular coloured cloth , and the whole population is mesmerized by it . They can think of nothing else , they are enthralled by it. Defending it , talking about it , arguing about it . What other nation does that . Meanwhile the corporations and the bankers , not so blinkered , are free to pillage whilst the populations stares in awe and in their daze at the piece of cloth.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
Heh. So reinforcements were called in. I bet it's mighty quiet on the lefty blogs tonight.
This is a foolish, foolish thing to do. You guys are fostering hatred for democrats and racism that you can't even fathom. Just like the 60s, the chickens##t agitators stir the pot from the shadows and their dupes suffer for it- just like the dead kids at Kent State.
Too bad.

Wow. Just wow.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

At least we have a flag we can be proud of. Do you have one in the UK?
2nd.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Well when he is waving it in the guys face he has every right to knock it down. The truck slowed down and waved it to provoke him. If you want respect from somebody you have to show them respect as well.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
Heh. So reinforcements were called in. I bet it's mighty quiet on the lefty blogs tonight.
This is a foolish, foolish thing to do. You guys are fostering hatred for democrats and racism that you can't even fathom. Just like the 60s, the chickens##t agitators stir the pot from the shadows and their dupes suffer for it- just like the dead kids at Kent State.
Too bad.

What in the world?? Reinforcements? You think this is some kind of war?

These people you are talking to are human beings.

As for Kent State-maybe you should read about that. en.wikipedia.org...
Those kids did not deserve to die. No one should have been shot at. You are hanging that over the heads of people who disagree with you? What is wrong with you?

They aren't fostering any hatred for Democrats. And don't accuse me of being a Democrat, they wouldn't take me. But, what would it matter if I was a Democrat anyway? I'm still a human being. The only person fostering hatred is the person who allows it to develop in their heart. These people you are are speaking with tonight are not your enemy. They are people. They deserve to be treated with some amount of respect. What you have said is just plain disgusting.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I tell you what!!

The Hispanics better calm down with taunting the USA! Everyday there is something in the headlines about more stunts being pulled by this group of people to degrade America and her heritage. How much more do they really think we are going to put up with? They are walking on very thin ice!!

There is a very simple solution, someone needs to get the Cojones to say:

"Listen up! If you think so little of this country and what she stands for; freedom, opportunity and prosperity; the country our fathers fought for, and you have no more self control or couth, than to spit on our flag, stomp on our laws, and stir the racial pot, then GET THE HELL OUT!! "GO BACK TO YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY!!"

Spit on your OWN damn flag, stomp on your OWN laws, wreak Havoc with your OWN race! Leave us and everything our country stands for the Hell alone!!

But while your trekking back across that border, remember why you came here in the first place!" And realize you had your chance but you blew it!"

Don't get me wrong, while here you are free to honor your heritage anyway you see fit but don't tread on mine and expect no consequences."

I am sick of all the politically correct gutless wonders ruining America and selling out! I for one have had enough!

I am an American and damn proud to be one! My grandfathers, and relatives fought for your God given rights, that you may keep them!!
Stop slapping them in the face, and bashing the USA!

Now, if you have a problem with what I said, and I'm sure many of you will then perhaps you need to follow your new found friends home!

Not my home, but theirs!!

[edit on 10-5-2010 by paxnatus]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Yes we do . Thou it was an Irish Dubliner , Oscar Wilde that said 'Patriotism was a virtue of the vicious.'

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Spit on your OWN damn flag, stomp on your OWN laws, wreak Havoc with your OWN race! Leave us and everything our country stands for the Hell alone!!"

From what I understand, this kid was legal. He was stomping on his own flag and laws. It's his country too.

And no, I'm not going to Mexico. I wasn't born there, I don't speak Spanish and I don't care to go.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pablos
reply to post by ker2010

Sorta like how your country gained the state this happened in, and texas, and arizona?

Ignore thise dude...he is obviously not a american. any foreighner will side with anyone against america. they hate us...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
fear leads to anger....anger leads to hate...hate leads to...suffering

and suffering leads to the dark side

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Spit on your OWN damn flag, stomp on your OWN laws, wreak Havoc with your OWN race! Leave us and everything our country stands for the Hell alone!!"

From what I understand, this kid was legal. He was stomping on his own flag and laws. It's his country too.

And no, I'm not going to Mexico. I wasn't born there, I don't speak Spanish and I don't care to go.

How can you side with these nutjob mexicans? they just stomped on the american flag...ATS has been overun by anti-american pinko-communists.

What you folks see happening now is a flash point of a culture war happening. It was going to happen sooner or later. No multi-cultural nation has ever survived. The founders never intended for america to be such a 'melting pot'. Ironically being the famous 'melting pot' will be our downfall...plus people like you who are pussified.

People dont care about america anymore...lets just hand it over to the illegals.....thats what you would want right?

You stated that you were not moving to mexico because you were not born there and speak spanish...why? thats exactly what these dirty illegals are doing.

You defend them and there actions so much.....go to mexico.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ker2010

Spanish is the language of the conqueror

K, I'm done.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Gorman91]

Yes, it was, but there was so much mixing in our countries that almost all hispanic with an native or black look have some spanish blood, so they have all the right to say that they inherited the language, even if they have only one spanish ancestor.

In my case allmost all my ancestors were part of the "conquistadores" so it will be very wrong to say that i speak the language of my "conquerors" lol.

Spit on your OWN damn flag, stomp on your OWN laws, wreak Havoc with your OWN race! Leave us and everything our country stands for the Hell alone!!

I am an American and damn proud to be one!

Again, Hispanic is not a race, is an Ethnicity, im white, not black or brown

Im American too and im very proud, you know, all the continent is called America and everyone born in this continent is an American

[edit on 10-5-2010 by MonteroReal]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I am sick of all the politically correct gutless wonders ruining America and selling out! I for one have had enough!

[edit on 10-5-2010 by paxnatus]

Between our corrupt government and those who you described america will fall.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauempire

How can you sdie with these nutjob mexicans? they just stomped on the american flag...ATS has been overun by anti-american pinko-communists.

Nutjob Mexicans? Well, I watched the video. I know those dumb kids in the truck were looking for a fight and they got one. The other people there grabbed the kid. We are talking about kids. All legal, not one is a "Mexican" as they were born in America. Are you expecting kids to have good sense? I'm not going to get riled up about kids acting dumb. As for the flag, it seemed apparent to me he knocked it down because he was angry at the people in the truck. I seriously doubt he was trying to make some overarching political statement. If that makes me a pink-communist, well, I'd say you don't have a good grasp on what communism is.

Nope, I was born in this country and raised here. I have just as much right to be here as you and I'm not going anywhere.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by antonia]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

How can you sdie with these nutjob mexicans? they just stomped on the american flag...ATS has been overun by anti-american pinko-communists.

What you folks see happening now is a flash point of a culture war happening. It was going to happen sooner or later. No multi-cultural nation has ever survived. The founders never intended for america to be such a 'melting pot'. Ironically being the famous 'melting pot' will be our downfall...plus people like you who are pussified.

People dont care about america anymore...lets just hand it over to the illegals.....thats what you would want right?

You stated that you were not moving to mexico because you were not born there and speak spanish...why? thats exactly what these dirty illegals are doing.

"Pinko-communists, dirty illegals," so we should have purified our race to keep America strong? You think that's what the founders intended? No, that's what Hitler intended. He did not survive, we did.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

hey was the UJ designed under or by King James the?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Sorry but the white kids started it. They provoked the Hispanics and ended getting what they wanted: Attention.

No need to drive around instigating those who are already discriminated enough with Arizona's new lovely law....

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I agree with you. Also, I have a small crush on you. I'm only 19 so don't think this is a 40 year old saying that. Anyway, I don't like a lot of things that were being said on here; I agree with some things and disagree with other things. I'm not going to bother getting involved because I'd most likely get chewed out by Americanos for siding with Mexicanos.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

They stomped on the military "battle flag" who cares war monger.

You stated that you were not moving to mexico because you were not born there and speak spanish...why?

Originally posted by antonia

You lack essential reading skills buddy.

Seeing as the rest of your post will probably be deleted for extreme flaming and racism. It's not even worth commenting on beyond this.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It seems to me that the guy holding the american flag was using it to provoke the other young individual. As far as I can see it the young man did not target the flag specifically but the person hiding and taunting behind that flag. This is what some folks do these days, they try to provoke some reaction to make the other person by using the flag as a weapon. That does not seem very patriotic to me.

I don't think either side were innocent in this situation, the young man should have controlled himself, the man in the truck could have kept his opinions civil. Its amazing to me however that the entire situation in that video has been purposefully molded by individuals who only wish violence and hatred against an entire group. This is also well evident by the title of the thread because as many have claimed here, this should not be about race or culture, and yet the title of this thread makes it clearly so.

It is obvious that this thread is just another example of propaganda from those who would like to push for outright violence and civil war. It is 'depressing' as I will put it that some ATSers can be so controlled and for all the talk of mainstream media and propaganda, these seems to be not shortage of that here.

For those complaining against those individuals who do not cater to a certain cultural view, belief, to those who complain of people not worshipping the flag, as far as I can see it as a citizen you are well within your rights to do so, your 1st ammendment rights and while I can agree to some extent over the point of culture understanding, american citizens are in no way obligated to one culture or religion. It is their constitutional right. As for legal immigrants, I am sure it is their right as well.

On a side note I find it funny that we have people continuing to use the fact the United States won the war against Mexico as a justification of just why Mexican Americans must assimilate to a certain american culture. Aside from the fact the constitution grants them that right not to be obligated to do so, the North won against the South over a 150years ago, and many of the same people still can't seem to get over that fact (or by the least 'assimilate' to the North).

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Southern Guardian]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join