It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hispanic student knocks down american flag

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by andy1033
A few years ago americans would of gone crazy over such things, but i do not see what the problem really is. Americans need to understand there is more to planet earth than just usa.

What would you think of a bunch of americans burning a Mexican flag?

No friend you said it....maybe these hispanics should understand that there is more to the world than just hispanics and Mexico otherwise they wouldnt be here would they now. They need to understand this.

AMEN BROTHER/SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Get real!

Its BS like this that has made the world what it is today. Get over it, its a piece of cloth for christs sake. Who gives a #!. Flag waving is just jingoistic, Nationalistic BS.

Americans spout off about Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Whatever etc ...... well this student has expressed his Freedom.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mumma in pyjamas

I am a grandma in her mid-fifties.
What are the meanings of the following...
wogs,hoons and yobbos?
I have never heard of these before!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
This thread is making me sick...

Me, too.

It's amazing to me that people who are supposedly in the forefront of being aware of how the media is manipulating us, seem to TOTALLY buy into the race wars that the media is pushing. It's totally stupid!

Hey ATSers! If you think the media is manipulating you, YOU'RE RIGHT! This thread is a perfect example. Congratulations for being totally manipulated!

On topic: They are kids. They are going to find stuff to fight about. It's been happening forever! Both sides were at fault.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

What freedom did this guy express?

I know using your words is freedom of speech. As seen by the people in the truck and the two girls.

But I can't think of what freedom that idiot was expressing. Please enlighten me.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

No the guy who got physical is at fault. Unless you can show where the guys in the truck said or did anything to invite violence. But knowing you, you probably think waving the red, white and blue is inviting violence.

I'm all for a race war if it is against any and all illegals. I don't need the MSM to tell me they are a cancer on the American people.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mpacc

I noticed this as well. I also notice this in real life. It seems to me that Black and Hispanic females are very prone to obesity. Now I am not say there are no obese White females but proportionality I see far more obesity cases in female minority populations. On the opposite side, it seems that there are more obese White males than obese minority males.

Another odd thing is that I have never seen a Black or Hispanic woman at the gym I go to. Plenty of Black and Hispanic men, White men, and White women but virtually no minority women. Do cultural values prohibit them from working out or something?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

It does have immigration laws, but Iran never invaded another country

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Anyway, i am hispanic, i dont know but if we hispanics want to mock the United States flag and use one of our own, im pretty sure we wont use the Mexican one because thats the mexican flag, represents only mexicans, and not all hispanics are mexican.

You only need to worry if we someday start using again the Spanish Imperial Flag lol

Originally posted by Kailassa

Obviously it's about time we nuke Hispania, wherever that is.

Lol, i know where Hispania is, is in Europe, Hispania is Spain =), including Portugal, dont forget that.

Originally posted by ChrisF231

Another odd thing is that I have never seen a Black or Hispanic woman at the gym I go to. Plenty of Black and Hispanic men, White men, and White women but virtually no minority women. Do cultural values prohibit them from working out or something?

No, we dont have an "hispanic" cultural value that prohibit women from working out.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think it is completely disrespectful of anyone trashing the American
flag or throwing it on the ground. It is probably the same for the mexican
flag, but, go to freakin' Mexico and trash the flag, not on our soil.

It is coming to a boil real soon here in the states with these pathetic
losers who want to trash our country and wave old mexico around.

How long do you really think our government or the states will actually
let this continue? Get ready for a real a$$ whoopin'. And get ready for
a healthy dose of something called reality. Pack up your stupid flag and go
back to mexico where you think your culture is so damn good. You have
caused push come to shove and if you really think you are going to take
over the states, get ready for that reality lesson, coming soon to a place
near you. If you are here "illegally", get ready for a butt kickin', because
it it going to happen. We Americans have had all of your crap we are
going to take. Including Mexicans who live here legally, have lived here
all their life, those born here and those who have come here the right
way. You illegals are cruisin' for a severe bruisin'. Even if you are born
here and have lived here all your life, if you trash our flag anymore, get
ready for the show to start. And believe me, it is going to ignite very,
very soon.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by LurkerMan

Oh brother..........while you live in your utopic, philosophical, altruistic realm the rest of us will live in reality. Look the world is not perfect get over it.

what makes you think my world is utopic?

im simply pointing out everybody's false sense of ownership. did you create this land you keep bickering over?

no.

get over it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracle Man
No the guy who got physical is at fault.

Definitely. And the kid in the truck was taunting them. Telling them to go back to their country. In court, the kid who got physical would probably be found at fault, but that doesn't mean the other guy is innocent. It takes two to tango.

But knowing you...

This is really getting old. You DON'T know me. I don't have a CLUE who you are so you certainly don't know me.

I'm all for a race war if it is against any and all illegals.

These kids weren't illegals.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by nunya13
This thread is making me sick...

Me, too.

It's amazing to me that people who are supposedly in the forefront of being aware of how the media is manipulating us, seem to TOTALLY buy into the race wars that the media is pushing. It's totally stupid!

Hey ATSers! If you think the media is manipulating you, YOU'RE RIGHT! This thread is a perfect example. Congratulations for being totally manipulated!

I'm quoting you because it needs to be posted a couple of times in order that it does not get looked over in this giant mess of a thread. Emphasis is mine.

These people are totally falling for it. The tension is building because THEY want it to. People in this thread that support the OP's line of thinking are simply tools. The only reason there is a problem with illegal immigration is the government LETTING IT HAPPEN and the employers GIVING THEM JOBS.

You really need to aim your anger elsewhere and it sure as heck isn't at people like those in this video.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

So if a Mexican was waving their flag in your face and telling you your country was crap you wouldn't be the least bit enticed to give him a whooping or at the VERY LEAST knock his flag out of his hand?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I find it hard to imagine that the guy just ran over and knocked down the flag, must be provoked in some way. Does that justify it? Not really. Though what scares me most is not the actual event, but more the response in this thread.

"YOU" guys do nothing more but play the card the media wants you to play. Blow this all way out of proportion, incite strong responses from both sides, and creating more division between the people of your country.

I think the last thing you all should worry about is (staged) events like these. Don't forget that every war the United states has fought outside their own borders were kickstarted by means of provocation, lies and false flags, and it's very clear lately that the USA government is moving the war inside their own borders.

What's also stunning is the stars that get handed out to the various replies. Posts with a "patriotic" nature seem to get awarded more then the more mellow replies. Logical or dangerous sign? I fear the latter.

Come on people, with all the stuff going on at the moment, does this really bother you that much? It's not the end of the world, but if you let it, stuff like this could easily escalate into much worse.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Apparently , some citizen of Azerbaijan went and knocked the good flag of the Azerbaijani nation over in a petulant display of angst. No one cared , not in Azerbaijan, not in the world at large. So should it be the case here.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Part spring break.
Part riot.
Part political activism.

Totally clueless

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I hear Y'All saying this and I don't disagree with you, but where are your threads urging people- educating people, about what's going on in our government and to vote these b#s#t#rds OUT this November-ALL INCUMBENTS?

We would be no worse off if we elected anybody off the street. At least there would be some real hope of getting someone honest & decent instead of just another greedy, corrupt sociopath.

What are YOU doing to change this?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

1. You have no idea what those kids in the truck was saying.

2. Just because you don't know me doesn't mean I don't know you.

3. You have no clue if these kids are legal or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join