It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets DEBUNK this once and for all... CHEM-TRAILS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

[edit on 9-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

One step ahead of ya. Ive been doing this for several months now.

Im also going to look at local medical statistics and certain illnesses. See if theres any linkage.

I have about 8000 images too of trails over Jersey. Pages 1 and 2 I think have some of them posted.

God egg S+.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

So, WHICH is it? Weather mod, or illnesses??
Make up your 'mind'.

[quoite]Originally posted by Goethe

Im also going to look at local medical statistics and certain illnesses. See if theres any linkage.

Good luck with that. Every one needs a hobby, I guess.....

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Heres some more images.
Some can say regular contrails, and some are. Others tho, sadly, are not.
Spraying does happen, and no matter what anyone online tells ya, all you have to do is go outside and watch them do it.

Now, If this is used for say a radar purpose, would it be related to the HAARP facility?
HAARP does study some very interesting things, and theres lots of hush hush around them.

================================================
ChemTrails...

The thick one was laid first, and the second one is in the process of being sprayed...

This is the all white planes doing the spraying...

Normal Contrails...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Goethe

So, WHICH is it? Weather mod, or illnesses??
Make up your 'mind'.

[quoite]Originally posted by Goethe

If you bother to read my posts, and the thread, youll see I offer no real anser as to why. Im I doing it? NOPE

But, that does not mean it does not happen. Sorry, but if thats all you have...

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Goethe]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Goethe....

The issue I have is this. Out of every single conspiracy theory out there, this is damn near one of the only ones anyone can go outside and see for themselves

Yes.....

They can go outside & see the CONTRAILS for themselves.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yupper...... Really damning evidence to back up you comments huh?

How about debunking any of the documents?

Oh... Maybe, maybe not..

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I'd suggest a study by us all.....visual atleast......Do we all have cameras?
Collect film from the start of Chem activity to its blanket completion. We could atleast mark temperatures for the days of chem activity to days when there is none also other anomalies you may witness like extra aircraft activity as I mention in previous posts. Sounds like a good idea, the last time we had Chems was in Febuary but I do keep my eyes open and my camera handy just incase.
So a thread Field Project..........what do you think? 1 weeks worth of data or 1 month:
1.chem footage.
2.temperatures say every 4 hours through the day.
3.Weather conditions.
Just an idea?

DreamerOracle.....

That's a good idea & fortunately it's already been done

Here's 1 of the several threads I posted previously, focusing on the observation & quantificantion of "chemtrail" pictures & locations posted by members that were shown to be contrails.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yupper...... Really damning evidence to back up you comments huh?
How about debunking any of the documents?
Oh... Maybe, maybe not..

Goethe.....

I have been posting evidence & I continue to do so.

For your convenience, I have posted this info again below.

You should also review the link I posted (above) for Oracle.

www.arising.com.au...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Goethe…..

Regarding this message I just received:

”This is an automated U2U to let you know that Goethe has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS.”

I send you objective, clearly explained, scientifically valid info & your response is to add me to your foe list.

You are the 3rd “chemtrail” advocate in this thread to do that.

Why did you do that?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

I'd suggest a study by us all.....visual atleast......Do we all have cameras?
Collect film from the start of Chem activity to its blanket completion. We could atleast mark temperatures for the days of chem activity to days when there is none also other anomalies you may witness like extra aircraft activity as I mention in previous posts. Sounds like a good idea, the last time we had Chems was in Febuary but I do keep my eyes open and my camera handy just incase.
So a thread Field Project..........what do you think? 1 weeks worth of data or 1 month:
1.chem footage.
2.temperatures say every 4 hours through the day.
3.Weather conditions.
Just an idea?

DreamerOracle.....

That's a good idea & fortunately it's already been done

Here's 1 of the several threads I posted previously, focusing on the observation & quantificantion of "chemtrail" pictures & locations posted by members that were shown to be contrails.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

And this is suppose to end the debate and issue? Im sorry, but that aint gunna cut it exactly. Try to debunk any of the docs I posted?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Goethe

Goethe…..

Regarding this message I just received:

”This is an automated U2U to let you know that Goethe has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS.”

I send you objective, clearly explained, scientifically valid info & your response is to add me to your foe list.

You are the 3rd “chemtrail” advocate in this thread to do that.

Why did you do that?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

I do that with anyone I disagree with on an issue so I know how they stand on that issue for future discussion. I dont want to confuse people and theres alot of people here so confusion can happen.

I also ignore some, but find you to be open to decent dialog. Thats why I didnt ignore you. But, Ive also unignored people. Tempers and differences of opinion can do that to some and I can admit that about myself.

No harm meant though.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Goethe…..

I do that with anyone I disagree with on an issue so I know how they stand on that issue for future discussion. I dont want to confuse people and theres alot of people here so confusion can happen.

I also ignore some, but find you to be open to decent dialog. Thats why I didnt ignore you. But, Ive also unignored people. Tempers and differences of opinion can do that to some and I can admit that about myself.

No harm meant though.

OK…..I understand. That’s good…..we can continue our discussion

So, I’ll presume to ask you some specific questions in order to ascertain the context of your commentary:

1. How long have you been looking into this “chemtrail” issue?

2. What is the extent of your meteorological qualifications, reading & knowledge?

3. What is the extent of your medical qualifications, reading & knowledge?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
1. How long have you been looking into this “chemtrail” issue?

Only afew months. After moving back to the area after living elsewhere, I noticed alot of these weird looking clouds. Never really noticed them before and started watching the skies. Then I saw the planes that were doing it, and landed online hitting google.

2. What is the extent of your meteorological qualifications, reading & knowledge?

I didnt go to school, nor work in such an area. Im a mere lay person, but have read more than afew reports and docs on this topic. I wouldnt dare call myself well researched, but I wouldnt call my knowledge lacking in the common sense and basic stuff.

3. What is the extent of your medical qualifications, reading & knowledge?

Alot of docs and nurses in the family, and nothing more than that. And they too question some of this stuff quietly.

I was in the service and saw my share of odd things, so I know theres some very weird things out there I just dont know about.

Thats why I post and ask questions and try to figure out whats what.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Goethe]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Koyaanisqatsi - 1982

Koyaanisqatsi: Life out of Balance.

Ancient Hopi Native American Indian prophecy: The choral piece near the end of the film, "Prophecies", is sung in the Hopi dialect. The translation is: "If we dig precious things from the land, we will invite disaster. Near the Day of Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky. A container of ashes might one day be thrown from the sky, which could burn the land and boil the oceans."

Cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

But, not having a good reason why is not enough to debunk this.

Debunk what?

Its not hard to spot which are contrails and which are chemtrails.

Well I find it very hard, so maybe you can explain the difference?

This is what I mean by white mice: you say that you are seeing chemtrails and can tell the difference between them and normal contrails. You then post pictures of what appear to be normal contrails. You offer no explanation of why you think they are chemtrails, no explanation of difference, other than that 'you know'.

So, you want it debunked? Simple. It's easy to tell the difference between chemtrails and contrails and all your pictures are of contrails.

Viola! Debunked!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is almost as believable as the theory that crop circles were made by aliens..

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join