It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets DEBUNK this once and for all... CHEM-TRAILS

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Goethe

....one of those pesky disinfo agents Cass talks about...

Who's 'Cass'?? Wouldn't happen to be a certain rather prolific poster and fellow "chemtrail" believer, would she??? Ah, if so....she's been thoroughly trounced, as well.

AND, kiddo....I'd go easy on the "disinfo" accusations. Not only is it poor manners around here, it is usually seen as the final refuge of the losing 'argument', the last act of desperation.....

First, Im not a kiddo, or your kid. Second, the shoe fits, wear it.

Youre not fimilar with Cass Sunstein? Youre so informed Im surprised of that... You can dubunk 'Her'
all you like...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Heres something weedwacker should read: www.law.uchicago.edu...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Some great propaganda here to view...
www.infowars.com...

I know, I too am disliking AJ more and more, but the blatant propaganda is fun to see in action.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Post removed by Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Mines edited because I know everyone cant always remember everything. No hard feelings even though you know Im right and youre wrong about chemtrails.

And yes, thats how I take all this.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Goethe]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Goethe.....

Yes.....you're right.

It was a foe issue, not an ignore issue.....I screwed that up.

I will remove the post.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

Edit to add:

That is NOT to say I agree with you about chemtrails!

I don't.....not one tiny, little bit!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Great thread.

The fact that Geo Engineering occurring is still debated is beyond me, when theres endless documents, pictures, videos, and witness statements from all over the world, I tend to side with common sense.

The world leaders are willing to tax the world, But spraying the world to reduce climate change is so far fetched?

Bullox

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemTrailer
Great thread.
The fact that Geo Engineering occurring is still debated is beyond me, when theres endless documents, pictures, videos, and witness statements from all over the world, I tend to side with common sense.
The world leaders are willing to tax the world, But spraying the world to reduce climate change is so far fetched?
Bullox

ChemTrailer.....

I see you are very new to ATS.....so welcome aboard!!

You will find I am a very positive & helpful member & in that vein, I hate to see new members worrying about things unnecessarily.

Therefore you will be very happy to know that a "chemtrail" is a paranoid delusion.

There is no such thing as a "chemtrail".

Please refer to the following threads:

Chemtrails? Need help?

Contrail Chemtrail Research Thread

The Chemtrail Hoax

Are these proof of Chemtrails or Contrails?

Chemtrail believers - I challenge you to debunk contrail science

Contrails: Understanding why they aren’t chemtrails

The Chemtrail Myth

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenon explained

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Implausible & Meteorologically Inaccurate

The Astounding Effect Of Contrails On Climate

How To Forecast Using Clouds Part 1

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

...The world leaders are willing to tax the world, But spraying the world to reduce climate change is so far fetched?

Bullox

No. It isn't that far fetched.

However, how does the *possibility* that someone, somewhere may be spraying chemicals in the air equate to the idea that those trails I see up in the air behind planes = CHEMtrails and not plain old normal CONtrails?

I also don't think it is far fetched that a government may have the ability to empty my bank account, but that doesn't mean I keep all of my money in a mattress or in a mayonnaise jar buried in my back yard.

Just because something is possible does not necessarily mean that it's happening on a regular basis (or at all). Just because there are ways to spray chemicals from planes, that does NOT mean that contrails are chemtrails.

You need a bit more evidence other than "it's possible".

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I am reticent to contribute to a "dead" thread...

However, since it's been revitalized, it will no doubt be seen by many....

I repeat my challenge: Please, any "chemtrail" believer, SHOW how this alleged "activity" can be conducted.

The 'challenge' entails many aspects, no the least of which is the WEIGHT of any supposed 'substance' that is supposed (by the "chemtrail" proponents) 'sprayed' on the planet....

Allow me to elaborate.....

EVERY airplane (or 'aircraft') uses energy to supply its engines, to stay aloft. THAT 'energy' is generally provided by fuel...kerosene, Jet-A, AvGas, whatever....and FUEL has WEIGHT.

OK, with me so far?

As the fuel is consumed, of course its WEIGHT has left the aircraft in question....makes sense, no? (BUT, keep in mind, also....the fuel onboard is REQUIRED for sustained flight. Getting it, yet??)

EVERY airplane (aircraft) has a maximum capacity, at takeoff...a maximum WEIGHT capacity. WEIGHT, in an airplane, affects many things...performance abilities, that is, ability to climb to certain altitudes, etc.

EVERY aspect of additional weight, carried ALSO affects performance abilities....it is a given understanding, and well knonw by all who fly airplanes, there is a give-and-take compromise involved.

NOW....WHAT are the claims regarding so-called "chemtrails"????

The 'claims' can be found, very easily, online...and...THEY BEAR NO BASIS IN REALITY....nor in logic. It is so ridiculously easy to dispute, it is amazing that such nonsense continues.....

BACK to 'weight'....NO ONE ("chemtrail believers") EVER understands the physics, and the aerodynamics involved....but, that doesn't stop them, or inhibit their "beliefs".....

THEY merely spout some 'fantasy' idea, and dont think through the logistics, nor the fallacies of their "ideas".... but, with logic, and knowledge, comes understanding.

Hopefully, those who read these threads will grasp this basic idea.....

[edit on 13 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
These links look pro chemtrail:
Google arizona soil chemtrails
Heres the first one
Google videos:

Youtube videos:

One of the videos:

Here is my chemtrail thread infiltrated with contrail people, boring.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I am reticent to contribute to a "dead" thread...

However, since it's been revitalized, it will no doubt be seen by many....

I repeat my challenge: Please, any "chemtrail" believer, SHOW how this alleged "activity" can be conducted.

It's easier than that.

Just show that what you see in the sky cannot be explained by normal meteorology. That people studying the phenomena have been totally mistaken for many, many decades.

If science says that a 4 legged animal has 4 legs and you dispute that, then it's for you to show it does not have 4 legs. Simple.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What you don't know is not cared about.. animal care is a big
illuminati push in mass media .. do they care for us NO.

Chemtrails might just be metals flaking off high voltage fliers
or full fledged disposal of industrial waste, who knows.
Could ether and in between be done, perhaps

Chemtrails of the illuminati might be a world wide 9/11/01
World Trade Center coming down 24/7 and who cares.

The sky is messed up, the clouds are messed up, what grows
in the gulf is now messed up , the beaches are messed up and
what grows from the ground with chemtrail metallic droppings
we don't know yet but we will get the Illuminati cure for your
cancer with a vaccine so no problem.

So chemtrails, forget about i'.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
Afew more docs to check out when the time permits.

www.nano.gov...

www.atmos.anl.gov...

newdesign.arm.gov...

www.climatecommunication.org...

I see now. Call all the chemtrailers nut jobs and then rename it to Aerosol Science.

they sure are clever.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Whats sad is this... Being banned from here for 'stalking' phange after he complained about me not bowing to his opinion. Intrepid the mod is a useless coward who has nothing better to do then ban someone for standing up to his buddy.

And whats worse is afew here claiming they know all and if your think anything different from them, youre a nut.

ATS can kiss my ass. To any real chemtrail watcher, stay informed and get off this disinfo site...

I say good day and good riddence!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
P.S.

Im goethe

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Whats sad is this... Being banned from here for 'stalking' phange after he complained about me not bowing to his opinion. Intrepid the mod is a useless coward who has nothing better to do then ban someone for standing up to his buddy.

And whats worse is afew here claiming they know all and if your think anything different from them, youre a nut.

ATS can kiss my ass. To any real chemtrail watcher, stay informed and get off this disinfo site...

I say good day and good riddence!

trust me I am going against him and his crew and getting the same treatment. This crap ruins boards and I have seen it many of times. I have been to several. I like this board and it has potential. But allowing one person to have only one idea can ruin a board.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Further evidence that experiments of aircraft putting substance in the air as a method to control climate is here:

Geoengineering: Scientists Debate Risks Of Sun-Blocking And Other Climate Tweaks To Fight Warming

"By most accounts, the leading contender is stratospheric aerosol particles," said climatologist John Shepherd of Britain's Southampton University.

The particles would be sun-reflecting sulfates spewed into the lower stratosphere from aircraft, balloons or other devices – much like the sulfur dioxide emitted by the eruption of the Philippines' Mount Pinatubo in 1991, estimated to have cooled the world by 0.5 degrees C (0.9 degrees F) for a year or so.

Engineers from the University of Bristol, England, plan to test the feasibility of feeding sulfates into the atmosphere via a kilometers-long (miles-long) hose attached to a tethered balloon.

Shepherd and others stressed that any sun-blocking "SRM" technique – for solar radiation management – would have to be accompanied by sharp reductions in carbon dioxide emissions on the ground and some form of carbon dioxide removal, preferably via a chemical-mechanical process not yet perfected, to suck the gas out of the air and neutralize it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join