It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets DEBUNK this once and for all... CHEM-TRAILS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So, we all know this is one of the most highly debated issues here... Reptilians live amongst us, but these are a hoax... Ok, Ill bite.

What specific part of this issue is a hoax?

Give details, proof of what you say, related documents, images, whatever.

I dont claim to know why they are doing this, or even really anything other than it is going on...

My personal theory is its for several reasons. 1: Population control/Mass Vaccination... 2: Global warming, whether to fight it, or cause it to pass global taxes... 3: Cover something up so we cant see it in the sky...

After reading NSSM 200, I have no doubt theres something going on. If we are capable of thinking and writing some of these reports and books, god only knows whats really going on... Also, read John P. Holdrens book with Paul Erilich "Eco Science"...

We have some twizted sickos in power...

Dont post without backing up your claims. My claims are this... CHEM-TRAILS ARE REAL AND SPRAYING THE EARTH FOR SOME REASON DOES IN FACT HAPPEN...

This one

This one

Page 5 line 15

I have more and can post them if need be. If you want images, just say the word.

DEBUNKERS ALL ACROSS THE WORLD UNITE TO PROVE THIS THEORY WRONG

The marking free all white planes doing the spraying...

Laying the grid work...

Gotta get that grid right...

X marks the spot?

Sputter much?

Gas masks anyone?

This is what it looks like after it spreads...

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Goethe]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Start out simple. If they were contrails, or water vapor emitted from the craft, then why don't we see them from start to land? Or at least from trail to craft. Instead we only see sections in the sky like they dropped off their cancerous load.

If it were beneficial, the government would be touting about it. However, they claim its water vapor so there is definitely something eerie about it.

I got chills a couple weeks ago when it finally hit me that this ridiculous conspiracy theory is real.

Even if it is just chaff (tiny bits of aluminum and other material) and the military running drills... it is still detrimental to the health of the public.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
All of the images you posted look like perfectly normal vapor trails to me. But I'm not completely up to date on this arguement.

-E-

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I just got this photo yesterday. Looks like it spells the word "ill" if viewed backwards. I know it wasn't intentional so cool your briskets people.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba1fbabe8e28.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
All one need to do is observe the sky. They are real that make weird patterns.
I don't have a cel camera or take pictures but simply point them out to people so that there is awareness of them.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Now think of all the land the chem trails cover, then all the water that is mixed with the chemicals that is put into your growing food and drinking water.

yummy.

I did some research and found one of the main ingredients is Barium. Aluminum-Dioxide is also in it, or some form of aluminum.

Anyways I think this conspiracy is very real and is connected to other conspiracies.

I think all the conspiracies are connected in one way or another.

Maybe the gov. is covering something up visually, while giving humans a dose of toxins.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi, new to this subject and I have some quick questions.

1. How are they getting away with spraying toxic stuff over our country and none of the thousands of employees from chemical companies, ground crews, airplane mechanics, tower or airport officials, bystanders, EPA, military personnel, or pilots who would have to be involved, have ever come forward?

2. Why would the thousands of people involved do something like this to the air that they and their families and friends breathe?
a. Does that mean that there are thousands of mass murderers in professional positions colluding together undetected?
b. Do the all secretly walk around with breathing apparatuses on?

3. How does the explanation by Scientific American www.scientificamerican.com... that states:
The hot, humid exhaust from jet engines mixes with the atmosphere, which at high altitude is of much lower vapor pressure and temperature than the exhaust gas. The water vapor contained in the jet exhaust condenses and may freeze, and this mixing process forms a cloud very similar to the one your hot breath makes on a cold day.
get overlooked by the "chem trailers"?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ongoing dicussions on this:

Chemtrails? Need Help. 5/6/2010

Contrail Chemtrail Research Thread

The Chemtrail Hoax

Are these proof of Chemtrails or Contrails?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Full ATS search on Chemtrails - too many to list.

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Unplausible, and Meteorologically Innacurate

Not sure why a new topic is needed adding nothing new to the discussion when everyone can add to the existing ones.

[edit on May 7th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

I did some research and found one of the main ingredients is Barium. Aluminum-Dioxide is also in it, or some form of aluminum.

A friend did some investigating and told me the air force was using the Aluminum-Dioxide to counter act global warming. I do not know where she got that information or if it is true.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You can't debunk chem/contrails by stating,

If they stay there chem trails...
if the disappear there contrails....

It all has to do with altitude. And the humidity of air. If there is a high humidity the clouds will spread, that one thing the weatherman use for forecasting the weather. It predicts with a high probability that there is going to be rain. If the air is low on humidity and they stay in the sky for a long time faded out of just staying in one straight line. It means that the humidity is low and it will remain dry.

Do some research on how meteorologists predict weather by looking at contrails. I would suggest amateur meteorologists they discuss far more than mainstream meteorologists.

The story about chemtrails is that of "polluting" the air with a reflective substande "silver particles" that reflect sunlight aka heat away from the ground so that the earth does not warm up much.

But what they don't say ( and that's what I believe ) is that it has some other useful purposes (for them) that they are not telling us.

I believe that sunlight to a degree is the most healthy thing you can get from mother nature. Ever wondered why you feel happy when it's summer and it's nice out? the same thing goes for minor and major tones in music. Minor are sad tones and major are happy tones. It's all vibration.

There is ALLOT of science involved. And for the conspiracy theorists here on ATS. There are some that to a great degree know what vibrations can cause or do to the weather/human body/earth etc.

I have sources but they are in dutch.

I provided this link instead for English readers. There is allot of science involved. And it's all natural what they are doing. The question if it's bad is a whole other conspiracy.

Source 1

link1

Maybe this is helpful too.

Link2

[edit on 7-5-2010 by AquaTim84]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12GaugePermissionSlip
Hi, new to this subject and I have some quick questions.

1. How are they getting away with spraying toxic stuff over our country and none of the thousands of employees from chemical companies, ground crews, airplane mechanics, tower or airport officials, bystanders, EPA, military personnel, or pilots who would have to be involved, have ever come forward?

Easy. Compartmentalized.
Not everyone will know whats going on. Have you ever served in the military? If so, you should know this already. If not, things are not given to everyone, unless its on a need to know basis.

2. Why would the thousands of people involved do something like this to the air that they and their families and friends breathe?

a. Does that mean that there are thousands of mass murderers in professional positions colluding together undetected?
b. Do the all secretly walk around with breathing apparatuses on?

3. How does the explanation by Scientific American www.scientificamerican.com... that states:
The hot, humid exhaust from jet engines mixes with the atmosphere, which at high altitude is of much lower vapor pressure and temperature than the exhaust gas. The water vapor contained in the jet exhaust condenses and may freeze, and this mixing process forms a cloud very similar to the one your hot breath makes on a cold day.
get overlooked by the "chem trailers"?

1:Easy. Compartmentalized.
Not everyone will know whats going on. Have you ever served in the military? If so, you should know this already. If not, things are not given to everyone, unless its on a need to know basis.

2: For the good of man kind and not believing its harmful.

3: Doubt they are in the areas where its being sprayed. Who knows.

And to your link and source, with all due respect, when I breathe outside in the cold, Guess what, it goes away. It doesnt turn into clouds... Sorry, but that doesnt fit the bill here. And if you are so new to the subject, which I serisouly doubt by your comments at he end of your post, why would you state "get overlooked by the "chem trailers"? Seems like you know more than you are trying to show...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've never seen anything to lead me to think or believe these are anything but normal contrails. The closeup pics of the planes show normal contrails as well. Of course you're not going to see it coming directly from the engine where the exhaust is the hottest, it's only once it's had a chance to cool that the contrail forms.

Contrails can last anywhere from a few minutes to several hours depending on the moisture content of the air and the atmospheric temp in the region the plane is flying.

Nothing sinister or dangerous for the paranoids to get worked up about.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Ongoing dicussions on this:

Chemtrails? Need Help. 5/6/2010

Contrail Chemtrail Research Thread

The Chemtrail Hoax

Are these proof of Chemtrails or Contrails?

Full ATS search on Chemtrails - too many to list.

Not sure why a new topic is needed adding nothing new to the discussion when everyone can add to the existing ones.

You mean like the reptilian threads, or the Nirubu threads? Im trying to start an offical debunk thread... Id like to think this thread wont be deleted...

(Am I assuming too much?)

If we are not allowed to debate and state our cases and evidence, whats the point of posting here?

This topic seems to be a real sore spot for some here...

That puzzles me.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe

And to your link and source, with all due respect, when I breathe outside in the cold, Guess what, it goes away. It doesnt turn into clouds... Sorry, but that doesnt fit the bill here.

That makes no sense whatsoever. Unless you're blowing hot air on par with a JET ENGINE then your analogy is null. Now, some of the people on ATS might be able to achieve this....but that's a topic for another time.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
I've never seen anything to lead me to think or believe these are anything but normal contrails. The closeup pics of the planes show normal contrails as well. Of course you're not going to see it coming directly from the engine where the exhaust is the hottest, it's only once it's had a chance to cool that the contrail forms.

Contrails can last anywhere from a few minutes to several hours depending on the moisture content of the air and the atmospheric temp in the region the plane is flying.

Nothing sinister or dangerous for the paranoids to get worked up about.

Really? Like not being able to find a reason for autism, or mass cancer?

Not be worried? I like to breathe fresh air... Not crap from engines.

Exhaust, no matter what alt, will NOT turn into what I am seeing.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Maybe go spend some time on those threads I linked that are very active and have tons of information on it. If you are truly intersted in the topic I suggest go read those threads

Mod Note: Repeat Topics – Please Review This Link.

The reason we are now very concerned about recently repeated topics and/or dead horse topics is this concept of the user experience. Yes, new discussion of old and existing topics can add significant material to the brain trust, and this is always encouraged. New opinions on old concepts is exactly why we're here. But with reasonably current events, this rarely happens as the new posts are very often rehashes of exactly the same material that resides in pre-existing threads.

*click on link for more*

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
As for the question about all the workers not revealing the secret about chemtrails:

Remember the bombs that crushed nagasaki and hiroshima? They were all created in a secret town, ran by hundreds of people, all remaining secret until their conception.

also they could be even told "Chemtrails contain helpful vaccinations but the public would refuse them if we told them. If you want to keep your job you will keep this a secret"

I mean the government has too many ways they could possibly do this without people knowing.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe

Really? Like not being able to find a reason for autism, or mass cancer?

Not be worried? I like to breathe fresh air... Not crap from engines.

Exhaust, no matter what alt, will NOT turn into what I am seeing.

You assume that I claim the air is clean...I would never make such a bold statement. We as a people have polluted this planet to the point that I'm not sure it will ever recover. But trying to explain autism and cancer with phantom chemicals sprayed by jet liners is just too far out in left field for me.

And I know what you're seeing, I see it here in the skies in Louisville, KY all the time, but I still have seen nothing to make be think that those are anything except normal contrails.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Wow...

THIS image (your "unmarked all whit airplane"):

Is merely what every airliner with a mostly white, on the belly, paint scheme looks like FROM BELOW, when it's AT ALTITUDE, and especially because the image is zoomed in so much.

Bottoms of the wings, mostly silverish/gray (natural aluminum color). Paint is HEAVY! No need to add extra, unnecessary weight to the wings, by painting them. SOME more modern airplanes have a lot of composite panel components, which (because they are black to dark gray, in natural state), are painted a light gray to match bare metal.

Look at this Qantas:

Because of their livery, the red design on the tail wraps under. NOT ALL airlines have the same paint scheme, though...obviously.

That image is also much clearer, as it was taken without the extreme zoom effect seen in the one above.

I have, from personal (decades) of experience, see the same thing, even when passing beneath another airliner, directly below, up at altitude, on bright sunny day....the belly reflects a great deal of the sunlight, from the ground (or ocean, if over-water) below.

Even when we KNOW the airline, we can't always see the paint scheme, when directly underneath!

I see that you swamped your post with mostly sources from "chemtrail" sites? Well....THAT is why this is so silly, when what they do is present junk "science", and resort to a lot of misrepresentations as well.

SO, in short...your title pretty much says it correctly, in the quest to "debunk chemtrails".

I know, it seems compelling, from all of this various "sources" that infest the Internet. BUT, it is only the fact of the Internet that has led to these ridiculous claims cropping up! (Combined with an utterly unbelievable lack of meteorologic and basic science, knowledge nowadays, it seems. I still blame the schools systems, around the World, for the most part...)

I suggest, if you have one in your city, a trip to your library, for the proper study. Instead of the Internet as a sole source. Wealth of info, out there. REAL info.....

[edit on 7 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Hi Goethe.

That plane is REALLY unmarked !
Even the vertical rudder is unmarked !

And for the new readers:

Extensively well done report!

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

3/4 down the page you will see the graph with 4 pink dots !

How bizarre/convenient??: "the unregistered" planes do the chemtrails ! B-)

Blue skies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join