It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Lets DEBUNK this once and for all... CHEM-TRAILS

page: 6
20
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
And, what about this document... From our very own govt...


If you read the full text of this document, youll see why the debunkers cant debunk this




posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronTheSpeaker
 


Aaron, before you get swept up in this nonsense, too....


Anyone who is old enough to know what skies looked like...


I am...and there is little change, except for the NUMBER of flights, nowadays.

The technology used, in modern high-bypass turbofan engines in last decades is also contributing to NORMAL contrail formation, and they appear larger, and are more durable. They are STILL nothing but ice crystals. This is all readily available to research. It is known physics.

Apparently, in many people's cases, their memories are not so good. Memories of actual sky conditions are not so good...selective, and have been influenced by the "chemtrail" huckster movement.



Especially, with the grid formations they use



(face/palm)....why is this so hard to understand?

Take a look at jet airway routings. Research, before you fall into this nonsense trap of ignorance.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ice crystals? Really? And they last all day right?

BS. Ice my friend melts. Even at high alts.

Thats about as lame a statement as 'Its nothing but swamp gas folks'...


And also, while I research and watch chemtrails, I dont consider myself to be a 'chemtrails husker' as you put it...

If you are set in stone with your thinking, why are you posting in this thread?



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
Ice crystals? Really? And they last all day right?

BS. Ice my friend melts. Even at high alts


Even at -40c?

So how do you explain natural cirrus?

Or are you saying cirrus and cirrostratus clouds don't exist? Or that at temps of -40c they are comprised of liquid water droplets?



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe
 



Ice crystals?


Yes. Really.


Really?


Yes. I said 'really'.


And they last all day right?


SIGH...not EACH AND EVERY LITTLE ITSY BITSY ONE!

They are clouds, nothing else. And, yes, the aggregate form, the 'clouds', even if they are artificially influenced and produced, can last all day.


BS. Ice my friend melts. Even at high alts.


face/palm

Really?

Below freeaing temps?



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
We seeded clouds before right?

If so, that proves we spray.


It's a bit like arguing that because some beer is brown then upland streams that look brown are full of beer.

But if that's what you think .......

Yes we seed clouds. Such seeding leaves no physically visible presence (obviously because seeding only occurs in or above existing low level clouds)

What you see are contrails. They act and behave exactly like contrails and only form where and when contrails are expected to form - and have been doing so for 80 years.

Unless you can show otherwise, you may as well be claiming that all peaty mountain streams are full of beer.

As for trails crossingL is you have 10 airports scattered across the USA with flights form each airport to each other, explain how their paths cannot cross. now extent that to hundreds of airports around the world .......

You would have a more logical argument if so-called chemtraill never crossed!


On the other hand, maybe the white mice want you to think all this? Can you debunk the white mice?



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Goethe
 



Ice crystals?


Yes. Really.


Really?


Yes. I said 'really'. Thats doesnt mean it is though.


And they last all day right?


SIGH...not EACH AND EVERY LITTLE ITSY BITSY ONE!

They are clouds, nothing else. And, yes, the aggregate form, the 'clouds', even if they are artificially influenced and produced, can last all day.

So, what youre saying is they turn into clouds? So, since they are artificially influenced, and the laws of gravity exist, even up there, what goes up, must come down...



BS. Ice my friend melts. Even at high alts.


face/palm

Really?

Below freeaing temps?



I can do a face/palm too, but all you do is give your opinion, get your snide comments in, and produce no evidence to support what you say like me and others do.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Goethe
We seeded clouds before right?

If so, that proves we spray.


It's a bit like arguing that because some beer is brown then upland streams that look brown are full of beer.

But if that's what you think .......

Yes we seed clouds. Such seeding leaves no physically visible presence (obviously because seeding only occurs in or above existing low level clouds)

What you see are contrails. They act and behave exactly like contrails and only form where and when contrails are expected to form - and have been doing so for 80 years.

Unless you can show otherwise, you may as well be claiming that all peaty mountain streams are full of beer.

As for trails crossingL is you have 10 airports scattered across the USA with flights form each airport to each other, explain how their paths cannot cross. now extent that to hundreds of airports around the world .......

You would have a more logical argument if so-called chemtraill never crossed!


On the other hand, maybe the white mice want you to think all this? Can you debunk the white mice?


Post some evidence to support your claims, or kindly move on...


Damn near the only one on either side of this issue thats posting documents for both sides is me.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan
 


Essan.....



They're comprised mainly of deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals. It's been shown that almost every person coming into contact with dihydrogen monoxide dies within 100 years - although a small number have hung on a little longer.

So yes, they will kill you .......


Like I said to AllIsOne, I just can't be serious any more in these chemtrail threads, so I'm sorry I put you through the effort of replying.

The whole proposition is clearly absurd & does not stand up to any degree of rational & logical scrutiny.

We've all disproved chemtrails in dozens & dozens of threads.

I'm surprised rational members even try to argue any more with chemtrailers.....it's like arguing with the reptilian club.

In fact, I'll go so far as to say I think there's a very strong chance this thread has been started as a "star & flag" exercise.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Goethe
Ice crystals? Really? And they last all day right?

BS. Ice my friend melts. Even at high alts


Even at -40c?

So how do you explain natural cirrus?

Or are you saying cirrus and cirrostratus clouds don't exist? Or that at temps of -40c they are comprised of liquid water droplets?



Did I even remotely say that? NO.


I think people like you should just stay out of threads like this honestly, you call names, you make snide comments, you provide nothing but your opinion and dont support it with anything. Other than trying to twist words and all.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Essan
 


Essan.....



They're comprised mainly of deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals. It's been shown that almost every person coming into contact with dihydrogen monoxide dies within 100 years - although a small number have hung on a little longer.

So yes, they will kill you .......


Like I said to AllIsOne, I just can't be serious any more in these chemtrail threads, so I'm sorry I put you through the effort of replying.

The whole proposition is clearly absurd & does not stand up to any degree of rational & logical scrutiny.

We've all disproved chemtrails in dozens & dozens of threads.

I'm surprised rational members even try to argue any more with chemtrailers.....it's like arguing with the reptilian club.

In fact, I'll go so far as to say I think there's a very strong chance this thread has been started as a "star & flag" exercise.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



Then kindly move the hell on. Why would you want to derail it? Are you trolling?


If you have no interest in this issue, why are you here?



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
And, you shouldnt assume things based on your lack of openness. So again, kindly, move the hell on.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So, again, any debunkers out there with any evidence or support of your claims?



You can say youve proven them in other threads all you want, but again, I say why are you here then?



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Essan
 


Essan.....



They're comprised mainly of deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals. It's been shown that almost every person coming into contact with dihydrogen monoxide dies within 100 years - although a small number have hung on a little longer.

So yes, they will kill you .......


Like I said to AllIsOne, I just can't be serious any more in these chemtrail threads, so I'm sorry I put you through the effort of replying.

The whole proposition is clearly absurd & does not stand up to any degree of rational & logical scrutiny.

We've all disproved chemtrails in dozens & dozens of threads.

I'm surprised rational members even try to argue any more with chemtrailers.....it's like arguing with the reptilian club.

In fact, I'll go so far as to say I think there's a very strong chance this thread has been started as a "star & flag" exercise.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



And for the record, your comments are about as laughable as Al Gores and global warming.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe
 


Goethe.....



Then kindly move the hell on......


Well, good morning Goethe! How are you today?



"This is an automated U2U to let you know that Goethe has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS"


I'm well thank you!




If you have no interest in this issue


My interest is how anybody could believe this after the hundreds & hundreds of pages of discussion & evidence presented on ATS (not to mention externally) disproving this absurd chemtrail idea.



why are you here?


It's a flaw in my character.....

I can't abide stupidity & I feel compelled to try to do something about it.



You sound really idiotic and I hope you have a lovely day.


Oh dear.....



IGNORE


Oh dear, dear.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Goethe
 


Goethe.....



Then kindly move the hell on......


Well, good morning Goethe! How are you today?



If you have no interest in this issue


My interest is how anybody could believe this after the hundreds & hundreds of pages discussion & evidence presented on ATS (not to mention externally) disproving this absurd chemtrail idea.



why are you here?


It's a flaw in my character.....

I can't abide stupidity & I feel compelled to try to do something about it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]



And yet you are filled with it?

You sound really idiotic and I hope you have a lovely day.


IGNORE

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Goethe]



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hey OP (creator of Faust)!

Can you also set my name to "ignore" as well?

Because I agree with Maybe-Maybe-not and think you are being a jerk.

I also think your evidence (or lack-thereof) is far more idiotic then anything he has shared here.

Thanks for your time.

PS- Learn to research things and perhaps "educated members" like Maybe-Maybe-Not wont have to come in and "school" you.

Maybe then, you will not have to "ignore" so many posters who do a better job at proving their stance then you do...

Maybe not?

Eh?

Boo to you sir.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So....... Anyone want to post some evidence supporting either side?


If not, no worries. This place is amazing when it comes to the open hostility surrounding chemtrails.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
something funny in your pics OP the Splutter much photo looks like ther Aurora Contrail. I believe the Chems are an ancient solution to a modern day problem.
Gold
Compared to last year the weather is extremely cold for this time of year....

[edit on 8-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
something funny in your pics OP the Splutter much photo looks like ther Aurora Contrail. I believe the Chems are an ancient solution to a modern day problem.
Gold
Compared to last year the weather is extremely cold for this time of year....


DreamerOracle.....



something funny in your pics OP the Splutter much photo looks like ther Aurora Contrail.


To which picture do you refer?

I'm thinking you might be refering to wake vortices that are producing a complex spiral contrail, as opposed to any sort of mooted "pulse detonation" propulsion system contrail.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not




top topics



 
20
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join