It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets DEBUNK this once and for all... CHEM-TRAILS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

To be fair Goethe you are near one of the busiest air-spaces in the entire world. I used to live in Somerset county NJ, it wasn't uncommon to see at least 3 or four airplanes at a time heading towards newark or JFK. Also you are two states over from O'hare the fifth busiest in the world. Honestly those look like regular contrails.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I appreciate your input, but I strongly disagree. I have images of normal ones too. Ive lived all over the world and near plenty of major airports. These are not normal trails.

The only planes spraying these trails Im showing and talking about are all white, with no markings at all.

The planes are different looking too in the wing area. All the ones spraying here are the same design, and the normal planes, commercial air traffic never leave these ones Im showing here in this thread.

I now what contrails are, and I know what our govt is capable of doing.

Lets say this is for global warming... Ok, well, the world body wants a world govt and a world tax system to help fight global warming... Is it that far off that they wouldnt do this?

Now lets try another angle...

Theyre doing it for radar of some type... (Which is a strong possibility with what Ive been told by afew in the AirForce and DoD.)

Now, we could go to the really touchy area of this conspiracy and say its for soft kill.
Population control and population reduction.
Keep them sick and dying until just the right amount. Spend everything they got to get better, just to get sick again...
Some of these chemicals absorb radiation right? Ok... Well, doesnt that stuff come down to the surface of the planet? If so, arent those particulates still radiated? If so, wouldnt that help explain why almost everyone is affected by cancer in some form or another?

My personal theory is this... ITS ALL OF THE ABOVE.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Thank you for posting the links and photos, Goethe. The '97 report one didn't open for me, so if you get a chance, can you fix the link? I'd like to read it since it's the first year I remember seeing chemtrails- 1997.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gumshoe
reply to post by Goethe

Thank you for posting the links and photos, Goethe. The '97 report one didn't open for me, so if you get a chance, can you fix the link? I'd like to read it since it's the first year I remember seeing chemtrails- 1997.

Sorry about that... Im still trying to fine tune this linking and posting images thing...

Trys this one...

Test Technology Symposium ‘97

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Thanks man! That one worked like a charm. So the only popular chemtrail claim that doc left out was the depopulation one. That's kind of nice. If I had to guess, that one is the most far fetched anyway.

[edit on 5/8/2010 by Gumshoe]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
More images and docs show evidence, unlike some here I should say...

I havent read all of this. Only a section of it so far.
( I do read what I link.

This one is interesting, but suspect abit compared to the others linked

Havent read this one at all, just got it tonight...
(this is the only one I havent read...)

Some pics...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I have more... Many, many more...

Ill be posting more through the next few days.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You can see some of my pictures of normal aircraft contrails in the bottom link in my sig

As for debunking chemtrails, that's smple: we have a much better explanation for what you see and claim are chemtrails. It's been around for over 80 years, and very extensively studied, especially since the 1950s.

www.airspacemag.com...

Until someone falisifies the existing explanation, what's the point in inventing an alternative one?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If it is real then I guess everyone knows the effects and can show the records of the thousands upon thousands of people suffering from them.

OK, so what are the effects and show evidence of the masses of injuries due to those effects, please?

I must be immune because I don't feel anything.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by TheComte]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
You can see some of my pictures of normal aircraft contrails in the bottom link in my sig

As for debunking chemtrails, that's smple: we have a much better explanation for what you see and claim are chemtrails. It's been around for over 80 years, and very extensively studied, especially since the 1950s.

www.airspacemag.com...

Until someone falisifies the existing explanation, what's the point in inventing an alternative one?

Thanks for the link and the info... But that doesnt really do it either. I know what a contrail is. Thats not what Im talking about here. And these havent existed for 80 years.

Cloud seeding has gone on for decades yes, but I wouldnt call this cloud seeding.

Or contrails. I take images of those too, just for clarity.

Nothing in that article was anything I havent read several times before at several different sites and reports.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Here is a few interesting articles.

www.bariumblues.com...

www.nowpublic.com...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Metal Head]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Your most impressive photo in this last batch is the shot of the dashed lines. I can't see how those could be explained away as contrails. I have witnessed planes leaving chemtrails where they start and/or stop abruptly, but never dashed lines like that. That's just crazy!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Goethe.....

I agree completely.

Chemtrails are a part of a New World Order plan to reduce the population of the Earth by spreading weaponised Nanotechnology (i.e. Morgellons precursor), subsequent to heavy metal spraying that has compromised our immune systems.

Unfortunately, ATS disinfo agents such as OzWeatherman, Phage, Chadwickus, Zaiger & many others will probably join this thread for another futile debunking attempt.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

So Please, post a pic of a "chem-trail" and a pic of what you know is a contrail.You said you have pictures of both.

BTW, easy explanation for parallel lines of contrails in close proximity- commercial aircraft usually fly along a "vector" air-route, its like a high-way in the sky. They commonly cross at an "intersection"- thereby producing a cross/plaid like pattern.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe I know what a contrail is. Thats not what Im talking about here. And these havent existed for 80 years.

Cloud seeding has gone on for decades yes, but I wouldnt call this cloud seeding.

Or contrails. I take images of those too, just for clarity.

Nothing in that article was anything I havent read several times before at several different sites and reports.

But all the pictures you have posted show normal contrails.

So if we're not talking about contrails and contrail-cirrus, what are we talking about? And why did you post all those contrail photos?

What we really need is for someone to present a falsifiable hypothesis on what chemtrails are and how they may be identified. No-one has ever done that - they just claim that normal looking and acting contrails are chemtrails with no further explanation.

As an analogy, would you believe me if I told you that I know for fact that there are hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings amongst us disguised as white mice, and show pictures of white mice as incontrovertible proof ...... ?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
So there is the claim that these images show planes spraying chemicals for whatever reason, and this needs to be debunked if I get it right. It seems to me you can debunk something by offering a much more likely explanation. That explanation is contrails. So until you can prove these are not contrails, there isn't really anything to debunk
. Just saying they are not contrails because you know they aren't is not proof. You have to show why they can't possibly be contrails. This requires academic grade studies.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by -PLB-]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
As for the question about all the workers not revealing the secret about chemtrails:

Remember the bombs that crushed nagasaki and hiroshima? They were all created in a secret town, ran by hundreds of people, all remaining secret until their conception.

also they could be even told "Chemtrails contain helpful vaccinations but the public would refuse them if we told them. If you want to keep your job you will keep this a secret"

I mean the government has too many ways they could possibly do this without people knowing.

I don't really think thats an appropriate comparison to draw or analogy to use. The people working on the Manhattan Project were not told what they were doing but they were told that it was of immense importance and immense secrecy, and although I don't know for sure, I would find it highly unlikely that these 'research towns' did not have security and defense provided by the Military.

In order to be doing this, you would have to suggest that almost all civilian aircraft are fitted with special devices for the storage and dispersal of whatever chemicals it is you are talking about, as well as the fact that maintenance crews worldwide would be in silent acquiescence with this (even in countries 'hostile' to American interests, such as China et c).

I genuinely think that this is just another case of some people with too much time on their hands geniunely inventing a complete falsehood from something which has a very simple scientific explanation.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Here in NC, they seem to spray early in the mornings most times. I do however see them during the day as well.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by mstkn28]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Here are some pics:

[edit on 8-5-2010 by masonicon]

[edit on 8-5-2010 by masonicon]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join