It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets DEBUNK this once and for all... CHEM-TRAILS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
If chemtrails don't exist, then why was the Discover channel recently forced to not air their 1 hour episode on chemtrails? they recorded the top conspiracies of all time and subsequently aired episodes on 9/11 and JFK's assassination, for example, but were forced to not air their episode on chemtrails...

I would love to see that unaired episode. The footage exists somewhere...

I am well aware of recent discovery channel episodes but a couple of years ago many on this board were excited, including me, for Discovery's airing of Chemtrails only to see the episode pulled 2 weeks before it was supposed to air. There must have been something they needed to change before they could air such sensitive material. They didn't pull any of the other conspiracy episodes mere weeks before airing...

[edit on 10-5-2010 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

I WANT to see this film...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Because I do not have air samples, or photos, or a signed confession by the perpetrators DOES NOT end the debate.

If I witnessed a murder yet did not have photos, or blood samples, or a signed confession DOES NOT mean I did not witness a murder.

Crop dusters and fire-fighting aircraft are a completely different sort. They operate within 1,000 ft of the ground and are completely irrelevant to this debate. I expect even a lay-person to be able to identify the difference between crop dusting, firefighting, and high flying airliners producing contrails or Chemtrails as easily as we can tell the difference between a Cardinal and an Eagle (Size, shape, color, and most importantly: behavior).

When I saw the Chemtrail activity with my own eyes I KNEW it was suspicious because of the behavior of the aircraft(s) and the behavior of the clouds.

Let me explain my eye-witness account:
I was out of town for the weekend at a friend's cabin. In the north USA. I am reluctant to give out to much personal details due to my paranoia and ATS rules.

Anyways... I was outdoors all day on a Saturday on the lake. I was in observance of the same sky all day from 9am to sundown.

The morning began crystal clear. It was a hot mid-summer day about 2 years ago. When we headed out for morning fishing and lunch on the pontoon boat I remember seeing the occasional airliner cruising on by leaving no trails. Around 10am a white four-engine aircraft (I believe to have been a KC-135) at cruising altitude leaving a thick white billowing cloud behind it.

Now with regards to my visual acuity and perception. I have perfect vision and during college was a member of the competitive aviation team, one event is called ACID: Aircraft Identification.

Back to the eye-witness account: I saw this aircraft fly from sky's edge to sky's edge carving a single cloud into the sky. Withing a few minutes a second IDENTICAL aircraft about 5 miles parallel to the original entered and flew a direct parallel to the first trail. Both aircraft were present in the same sky for a few minutes.

As I watched closely I witnessed a suspiciously large cloud being put out DIRECTLY behind the aircraft. It appeared to be trailing from many points along the aircraft wing INCLUDING the wing tips.

I watched the clouds themselves closely as I became increasingly suspicious. The cloud did not appear to behave like a normal cloud. It seemed to spread and expand with unusually strong intent.

The clouds hung in the sky without moving much. But they did spread. They grew thick and seemed to increase with depth and size overtime without the slightest amount of dissipation.

Around 11am I witnessed a similar, or the same, aircraft enter the sky from the opposite direction 180 degrees from where the first trails were initiated. This aircraft flew another parallel to the first two lines. Creating three thick parallel lines in the sky with not another single cloud in the sky.

A few minutes later another similar aircraft proceeded along side the 3rd trail creating a total of 4 parallel trails in the sky by around 12pm.

During this period I witnessed a number of other aircraft in the sky at various altitudes. Including airliners of similar altitude to the spray aircraft leaving NO TRAILS. The other aircraft which I witnessed varied from small 2 engine commercial airliners to the occasional larger 4-engine types at cruising altitudes.

This spraying behavior continued through the afternoon until by 4pm there were 10 parallel trails laid out across the sky as if in a search pattern or lawn-mowing pattern. The trails increased in size as the day went on. The first clouds spread out and by 4 pm the original trails were unnoticeable. What remained was and evenly dispersed haze the blanketed the sky.

The last time I saw the aircraft was around 3 or 4pm. By around 6pm all but the last made trails had spread out completely creating a FULL SKY BLANKET of haze. Still no other clouds or contrails were created this day from any other aircraft and various altitudes.

Were it not for this pattern of parallel trails the sky would have been clear and blue all day and into the evening.

Now before the obvious questions arise I will address them.

Q. Why did I not take video or photos of this?
A. This event which I describe was my awakening to the Chemtrail question. As the event unfolded above me I did not begin to pay close attention until about the 3 or 4th waves of aircraft. I saw the whole thing unfold above me. But was not seriously suspicious until late in the day. At which point I did seek a camera but there was none on the boat. (I didnt head out that day hunting for Chemtrails.) By the time I got back to the cabin it was 5pm and the clouds were entirely a haze but the last two and the aircraft were gone. The photos would have been meaningless.

Q. That is a convenient story about having no camera.
A. Considering that now I realize how important this day was to awakening me to the suspicious activity I am remorseful to say the least that a camera was not on hand. I believe a daylong time lapse video of this event would be shocking to most people. Like Andrew Dufrense said in Shawshank Redemption when asked to provide proof of his story "I find it decidedly INCONVENIENT that I cannot".

I have seen plenty of regular contrails. In fact I suspect that about 99% of the trails left by aircraft seen are normal contrails put out by regular everyday airliners. These clouds mimic car exhaust. More visible the colder it gets. Also how fast they dissipate depends on the temperature.

A normal contrail will dissipate with some degree over time. They may spread but they will dissipate in intensity to some degree.

More than this though I propose that the BEHAVIOR of the clouds and the aircraft is more usable proof of some artificial cloud forming activity. Patterns of similar aircraft creating cloud patterns which would be logical if ones intent was to FILL THE SKY with a haze.

This debate is constantly derailed and overgeneralized by the uninformed who take photos of regular contrails and post them as proof of Chemtrails. Often these attempts are easily debunked by the avid debunker.

These debunkings serve the purpose of generalizing that the ENTIRE Chemtrail question is debunked. When, of course, this is an ignorant over generalization.

I am hoping this thread will encourage others TO HELP ME continue to search for the truth about these activities. To say ANYONE can prove that a secret program DOES NOT exist is preposterous. This thread is about a search for truth. If this patent turns out to not be attached to the actual suspicious activity; it will not close the debate or prove to me that Chemtrails do not exist.

this is an excellent depiction of chemtrail activity. It is that lethal haze that defines an active chemtrail area. I don't think that haze existed, to the degree that it does today, 30 or 40 years ago. Back then, people looked to the sky more often. Today, they just rush home to watch the television and eat. Different times for sure.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

If some super smart elite group of people were trying to poison you, and they have enough money and resources to design and run huge jets capable of spraying and flying with thousands of gallons of poison. Don't you think it would be incredibly stupid to just spray it out in public?

Don't you think there is a less obvious way to poison people?

Don't you think these same people have access to your water supply, your food supply, and your everything supply?

Do you know how simple it would be for someone to fly up and get a sample of these trails and test them?

Do you know how simple it would be for someone to detect these "chemicals" IF they fall to the ground?

There are so many flaws with this conspiracy, and so many ways to put it to rest if you really want.

Maybe they are the same chemicals found in common pollutants thus would not show up in an oddball manner. Why would they choose chemicals that are rare when there are so many commonly used chemicals to get the job done, thus also not provide a common link back to chemtrails?

Some of us have well water...just an FYI.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

...and some of us have water purifiers.

The problem with these chem-trail conspiracies is that the method of distribution is uncontrollable, and seems laughable.

People show single jets making single trails, and show images of these trails sitting in the air for multiple hours. These trails look identical to contrails, so it is safe to say these trails may have the same density of particles as contrails.

The reason these trails sit in the air for multiple hours like clouds is because the particles are so small and so light weight that any small air current is capable of lifting it back up in the air. The warm air rising from Earth is enough to keep them up too. That is why clouds stay up.

When these particles are not being pushed up by warm air, and moved around by small currents, they are only falling about 0.0003 feet per second. That is incredibly slow, especially when these trails are found at above 10,000 feet.

Some of these trails may NEVER reach the ground, they could be evaporated by then. The only way for them to reach the ground is if they gain enough weight so the rising warm air from Earth is no longer strong enough to keep it up. This is why clouds float, and how rain works.

These particles are so small, that they can be carried miles and miles away from it's intended target by uncontrollable winds and currents. So this makes any type of "controlled pattern spraying in grids" pretty useless, because those grids could all be pushed many miles away, maybe into a different country all together before they even touch the ground.

It is just not a practical way to spread anything over the surface.

If they are doing it to control the weather, well, I'm sorry but these very small particles will only have a very small effect on the weather.

Nothing add's up. These theories are full of holes, and don't hold water.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

...and some of us have water purifiers.

The problem with these chem-trail conspiracies is that the method of distribution is uncontrollable, and seems laughable.

People show single jets making single trails, and show images of these trails sitting in the air for multiple hours. These trails look identical to contrails, so it is safe to say these trails may have the same density of particles as contrails.

The reason these trails sit in the air for multiple hours like clouds is because the particles are so small and so light weight that any small air current is capable of lifting it back up in the air. The warm air rising from Earth is enough to keep them up too. That is why clouds stay up.

When these particles are not being pushed up by warm air, and moved around by small currents, they are only falling about 0.0003 feet per second. That is incredibly slow, especially when these trails are found at above 10,000 feet.

Some of these trails may NEVER reach the ground, they could be evaporated by then. The only way for them to reach the ground is if they gain enough weight so the rising warm air from Earth is no longer strong enough to keep it up. This is why clouds float, and how rain works.

These particles are so small, that they can be carried miles and miles away from it's intended target by uncontrollable winds and currents. So this makes any type of "controlled pattern spraying in grids" pretty useless, because those grids could all be pushed many miles away, maybe into a different country all together before they even touch the ground.

It is just not a practical way to spread anything over the surface.

If they are doing it to control the weather, well, I'm sorry but these very small particles will only have a very small effect on the weather.

Nothing add's up. These theories are full of holes, and don't hold water.

Nothing adds up? I think your post supported the argument in favor of chemtrails producing a (perhaps, perhaps not) necessary shield to the sun's rays due to a lack of natural protection based upon the increased pollutant levels that we have added to the atmosphere over the past 70 years.

Wouldn't any responsible government, let alone a world-wide force, be responsible in creating ways to control the population? Whether that be through AIDS, cancer, ect. Perhaps, the chemicals in chemtrails increase the risk of cancers affecting the respitory system. There is simply not enough food to go around...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Nothing adds up? I think your post supported the argument in favor of chemtrails producing a (perhaps, perhaps not) necessary shield to the sun's rays due to a lack of natural protection based upon the increased pollutant levels that we have added to the atmosphere over the past 70 years.

It is already a FACT that CONTRAILS effect the weather. They turn into clouds and block rays from the Sun. However their effect is really minimal, only a few degrees change.

"Chem-trails" would have only the same effect, a few degrees of change.

Why would they waste money on chem-trails when contrails already do the same thing?

The fact that "chem-trails" are white in color like contrails means they both reflect and absorb the same amount of light. So there is really no difference.

It doesn't add up. AT ALL.

Wouldn't any responsible government, let alone a world-wide force, be responsible in creating ways to control the population? Whether that be through AIDS, cancer, ect. Perhaps, the chemicals in chemtrails increase the risk of cancers affecting the respitory system. There is simply not enough food to go around...

Like I said, chem-trails is the most stupid way to EVER spread chemicals because they most probably will never reach the ground of their intended target. The only way for them to reach the ground is to turn into rain, and last Ive seen people don't inhale rain drops. Drink rain, yes, inhale, not really.

If you are worried about poison being sprayed into the air and people breathing it in, then why don't you protest Mosquito Fogging Trucks?

There is much easier ways for "them", these evil monsters you think exist, to kill you, or harm you. "Chem-trails" would be by far the most expensive and stupid way.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Another good read...

So, if contrails effect clouds, thats geoengineering right?

Also, regardless of specific targets and what not, cause specific issues like that dont really prove anything honestly one way or another, this stuff comes down to the ground correct?

I mean, its called gravity unless ATS debunked that too?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It is already a FACT that CONTRAILS effect the weather. They turn into clouds and block rays from the Sun. However their effect is really minimal, only a few degrees change.

"Chem-trails" would have only the same effect, a few degrees of change.

Why would they waste money on chem-trails when contrails already do the same thing?

The fact that "chem-trails" are white in color like contrails means they both reflect and absorb the same amount of light. So there is really no difference.

It doesn't add up. AT ALL.

Like I said, chem-trails is the most stupid way to EVER spread chemicals because they most probably will never reach the ground of their intended target. The only way for them to reach the ground is to turn into rain, and last Ive seen people don't inhale rain drops. Drink rain, yes, inhale, not really.

If you are worried about poison being sprayed into the air and people breathing it in, then why don't you protest Mosquito Fogging Trucks?

There is much easier ways for "them", these evil monsters you think exist, to kill you, or harm you. "Chem-trails" would be bar far the most expensive and stupid way.

We can agree to disagree. There's a little thing called gravity, no disrespect intended, and metallic substances fall fast to Earth. You may believe that what is sprayed at 30,000 feet won't reach the surface but I beg to differ. We can agree to disagree on this assertion.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
Another good read...
So, if contrails effect clouds, thats geoengineering right?

Contrails are made of microscopic water and ice particles, the same stuff clouds are made of. Contrails "become one" with clouds. They technically are "man made clouds". When they become controlled by the same air currents that natural clouds are controlled by, contrails "turn into" known cloud formations.

You can make clouds in your own home if you want, I used to do it in science class when I was 12 years old. So I guess you can say I was "geoengineering" since I was 12 years old.

It's just clouds...

Also, regardless of specific targets and what not, cause specific issues like that dont really prove anything honestly one way or another, this stuff comes down to the ground correct?

... there are chances that a lot of it will never reach the ground if you bothered to read anything I posted.

Some clouds stay in the air for months.

Most clouds end up disappearing when they pass over mountain ranges because of the air pressure in those high areas. This is why deserts are almost always on the sides of mountains. They hardly ever get water because the clouds don't make it past the mountains.

Sure sooner or later it will come down to the ground via rain, but it would be so finely spread out, and so thin, that it would have probably ZERO effect on anything.

It's so uncontrolled that they might end up poisoning themselves. That is even more dumb.

I mean, its called gravity unless ATS debunked that too?

That is a really childish comment.

Do you know how much these microscopic particles weigh?? They weight next to nothing. This means the force of gravity pulling on these particles is less than the force of rising warm air from the Earth, and small gusts of winds. This is why they stay in the air so long, and almost never reach the ground.

If there is no rising warm air (not likely), and there is no air currents pushing it back up (not likely), it will fall at only about 0.0003 feet per second. At that rate, it would take ages for it to ever reach the ground, and gives it better chances of wind currents and warm air to lift it back into the sky again. It would have to gain weight and fall like rain to reach the ground.

The amount that would reach the ground would be so minimal that it would be completely non-effective, and pointless.

If they want to spread something over the ground, doing it from high altitudes is just completely stupid. They might as well just do it at low altitudes for better results, but we never see images of that. We only see images of high altitudes ones because that is where contrails are formed.

Even crop dusters need to fly super low to get their intended target.

Have you ever seen fire fighting aircraft? Have you ever seen them drops loads of water on targets? They too have to get very low to have any effect on their target.

"Chem-trails" theories are really reaching... Almost laughable.

Your replies show the average mentality of these chem-trail theorists. You will reach for any possible thing that APPEARS to support your case. I am surprised you have not yet pointed at sky writers and claimed they were part of the conspiracy too.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

There's a little thing called gravity, no disrespect intended, and metallic substances fall fast to Earth.

Please tell us, at what size do you think these "metallic substances" are?

Nano? Microscopic? Size of a grain of sand?

Please tell me how much you think these "metallic substance" weigh. Their weight would describe how much gravity is effecting them.

So tell us.. what do you think?

You may believe that what is sprayed at 30,000 feet won't reach the surface but I beg to differ. We can agree to disagree on this assertion.

I never said it wouldn't ever reach the surface, I am saying it would take AGES and it would be effected by so many uncontrolled winds and rising warm air, that it would take even LONGER and increases it's chances of NEVER hitting it's target.

It's just a really laughable way to ever spread anything. It seems you all lack the ability to see how stupid it is.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
A low flying plane you ask for?

Here ya go...

I know... How could I possibly know what alt it was flying at right? Cause I have eyes and watch planes all day. Less than 5000ft up. At most!
I was trained to spot stuff at distances and know how far away it is.

Heres some more...

The top plane has a NORMAL contrail, while the other two are not, and are considerably lower to the ground than 35,000ft!

Maybe 5000 at best. I know, I was standing there taking the images.

I know I know, just normal exhaust right?

Another really low shot...

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Goethe]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Im assuming theyd be small enough to fit thru a fuel filter...

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Goethe]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Here ya go...

You can't fool me!!!

That's not below 5000 feet! Unless that jet is only a few inches big....

You failed!

I know... How could I possibly know what alt it was flying at right? Cause I have eyes and watch planes all day. Less than 5000ft up. At most!

Wow, you just happen to be talking to a video image analyst that knows many methods for determining distances of object in images and video, with very little detail. Also, determining distances in real life.

So, if you were "trained" to tell distances... then how come you are so blatantly wrong in the above image?

If you were trained like you claim, care to share the name of the method? Care to share details on what methods they used to train you? I dare you to explain.

Keep in mind, I may already know what I am asking you to tell me.

Heres some more...

You failed. That was the same altitude as the first one. It is not even close to being at 5000 feet. Nice try, but you failed again.

I bet that is the same contrail as above, just a different picture.

This time you zoomed in on a contrail that already expanded to make it look closer. Now you are using misleading images to support your claims. That is fraud. You are now trying to deceive people into believing your claims.

The top plane has a NORMAL contrail, while the other two are not, and are considerably lower to the ground than 35,000ft!

Your picture has ZERO reference besides the jet in the sky. That jet could be further away, not higher up. Those contrails that appear closer are just expanded and because you zoomed in on them they appear closer. It's all about perspective. You are using forced perspective to make those contrails appear closer when they are not.

You can't fool me dude... you are failing...

Maybe 5000 at best. I know, I was standing there taking the images.

Did you measure them with a more accurate device? No.... you GUESS.

I know I know, just normal exhaust right?

Exhaust??? Do you know anything about contrails??

Sure there may be very very little exhaust particles in contrails, but what you see is WATER and possible ICE particles that are microscopic.

The warmth from the engines heats the air, and that condenses water vapor into tiny droplets. The cold temperatures at that altitude then makes tiny microscopic ice particles. They are man-made clouds.... not exhaust.

Another really low shot...

Another failed attempt at using perspective to deceive people into thinking those contrails are lower than they are....

Those don't look anywhere near 5000 feet. They look like normal high altitude contrails that have expanded to a larger size, and with your zoom, appear to be closer, but are not.

Please, you aren't fooling anyone.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
You know what my final arguement to the chem trails are? If you thinkl your government is trying to kill you, why don't you just leave then? I mean, if you were really, truely convinced you would, wouldn't you??

AllIsOne, I agree with you. As a private pilot, I see contrails ALL THE TIME. Those look like the camera was zoomed in. Look at the tree for cryin out loud.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by JJRichey]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The pic is thru my window and screen.

And I never said it was to kill us...

Can you find that for me so I can see that I said that?

I said it could be a number of things.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Here ya go...

You can't fool me!!!

That's not below 5000 feet! Unless that jet is only a few inches big....

You failed!

Wow, you just happen to be talking to a video image analyst that knows many methods for determining distances of object in images and video, with very little detail. Also, determining distances in real life.

(SNIP)

Second, I didnt alter a damn thing.

They were uploaded to my pc, then photobucket.

Sorry, but your wrong.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by asala]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

First, until you can prove fraud, kiss my ass.

Proof?

Sure ok...

The first two images you posted, according to the EXIF data, were taken at:

DateTimeOriginal : 2010:04:08 07:25:26

and

DateTimeOriginal : 2010:04:08 07:25:30

That is 4 seconds apart!

You just tried two use two pictures of the same contrail to deceive people into thinking you have two different pictures of low altitude craft!

The third picture was taken at:

DateTimeOriginal : 2010:04:08 07:27:31

That is only two minutes later! Contrails that long don't disappear in 2 minutes!

In that image, I can clearly see that the Sun is to the left, outside the frame. This means ALL THREE of your first images ARE OF THE SAME EXACT CONTRAIL.

Why did you say "Here ya go... ", then say "Heres some more...", and then show the same exact contrail??

You are trying to fool me into thinking you have multiple pictures, of multiple objects, but you just showed the SAME OBJECT in 3 different images....

That is FRAUD. You lose.

The next two images you posted:

DateTimeOriginal : 2010:04:08 07:31:07
DateTimeOriginal : 2010:04:08 07:32:53

Not even 4 minutes after the first three images, and not even 1 minute apart, and I still see the Sun in the image! This means every single one of the photos you just posted has the same contrail in it!

The last two images are of the EXACT same contrails too! Why on Earth did you say "Another really low shot..." when it is the exact same shot, and same direction, just zoomed in??

You can NOT fool me. You are trying to deceive people.

Second, I didnt alter a damn thing.

I never said alter.... however you did try to fool people just now with multiple shots of the same contrails and pass them off as different contrails.

I am an image analyst, not a retarded fool.

Sorry, but your wrong.

Not about this I am not.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
As I'm bored ...... here's a few pictures of normal aircraft contrails (and contrail-cirrus) for comparative purposes

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Will post my panorams here too, there is no doubt that there is somekind of aerial spraying operatioon going on, i do not claim to know the purpose but when i see my beautiful sky filled with manmade mess, there is no doubt this is not normal.Check these out

i657.photobucket.com...

i657.photobucket.com...

i657.photobucket.com...

Also i was watching a film last night called Gentlemen Broncos (sounds dodgy i know but its the guy that made napoleon dynamite) and there are scenes on a alien world filled with plane mess and chemtrails being created in the background. Why spend the money putting CGI chemtrails into a film unless you are trying to "sell" them as being normal, even on alien worlds. Fox funded the film so it would have been their FX department that put them in, see Over The Hedge for similar CG sky mess, how much did it copst to animate these trails and why bother?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join