It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets DEBUNK this once and for all... CHEM-TRAILS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Viola! Debunked!

Not really, but nice try.

Got anything to add about any of the linked documents DETAILING this stuff? Or is it just the images you are worried about?

-

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe

Viola! Debunked!

Got anything to add about any of the linked documents DETAILING this stuff? Or is it just the images you are worried about?

-

Which of the documents support your assertion that the images you have shown here are of chemtrails?

As with most chemtrailers, you're running away with the goalposts ......

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
TrutherD on YouTube has some pretty good stuff.

He uses the Appleman Chart to debunk contrails, and show that they are Chemtrails.

Interesting to note.

Herbert Appleman worked for the National Weather Service, and was deeply involved in cloud seeding.
books.google.com... g5E&hl=en&ei=mQXoS8PAOojitgOcu_HuCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=herbert%20appleman%20cloud%20seeding&f=false
journals.ametsoc.org...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Goethe

Viola! Debunked!

-

Which of the documents support your assertion that the images you have shown here are of chemtrails?

As with most chemtrailers, you're running away with the goalposts ......

Go look at the images, theres some of normal contrails and I marked which ones are which. If you cant see the difference, I cant really help you. Maybe you should read some of the docs and patents I linked that detail everything I think you seek in your question.

Id love to be able to provide everything, everyone needs for proof, but sadly, Im not able to.

I can provide enough evidence tho that we do in fact spray our skies. And theres plenty of images of all white planes doing this in my thread. Since Im not 2 years old, and since I know what type of stuff we do in the military, I know something bigger is going on.

I know you are looking for proof I am unable to give, but its enough for me and alot of others here it seems.

The images enhance the docs I linked, and others have talked about in the past.

Its funny how images get mad play here with some things, but not chemtrails huh?

I know I know... White mice...

(The white mice thread was a great read tho.)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
In searching the net for Herbert Appleman this popped up...

Ive read it before and thought it was very interesting. I even printed it out.

Here: Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Here is a master list of the links and documents I used in this thread so far, and I will update this thread when more docs are linked.

(Maybe more user friendly than wading through 10 pages)

DOC 1
DOC 2
DOC 3
DOC 4
DOC 5
DOC 6
DOC 7
DOC 8
DOC 9
DOC 10
DOC 11
DOC 12
DOC 13
DOC 14
DOC 15
DOC 16
DOC 17
DOC 18
DOC 19
DOC 20
DOC 21
DOC 22
DOC 23
DOC 24
DOC 25
DOC 26
[edit on 10-5-2010 by Goethe]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Since the goalposts are moving to quickly to keep up with - and indeed I'm no longer sure how many there are now ....... I'll respond with something rather more thorough is a few days or so (maybe later in the month depending on what time I have - may need to dig some old links and stuff)

Suffice to say for now that arguing that the military wanted to be able to control the weather at some time in the future means that some aircraft contrails are really chemtrails is as big a non sequitur argument as you can get!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Since the goalposts are moving to quickly to keep up with - and indeed I'm no longer sure how many there are now ....... I'll respond with something rather more thorough is a few days or so (maybe later in the month depending on what time I have - may need to dig some old links and stuff)

Suffice to say for now that arguing that the military wanted to be able to control the weather at some time in the future means that some aircraft contrails are really chemtrails is as big a non sequitur argument as you can get!

Is that what I said?

Your the only one doing any shuffling of things around.

If you read my posts, I offer nothing but some reports, images, and my opinions.

Linking weather modification, and the military, to anything related to our weather is crazy?

Im sorry, but I fail to see how thats possible? I never said that doc, or any really say for certain either way what chemtrails are, or that they even delve into them in anyway. Alot of the docs I linked are to show that weather modification is going on, has gone on, and so has spraying our skies.

So, again, how is that not relavent?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Now I think I begin to understand why you're unable to understand the science, but instead fall, gullible as many people are, for the "chemtrail" hoax BS.

(original question from Essan):
1. How long have you been looking into this “chemtrail” issue?

(Answer from Goethe):
Only afew months. After moving back to the area after living elsewhere, I noticed alot of these weird looking clouds. Never really noticed them before and started watching the skies. Then I saw the planes that were doing it, and landed online hitting google.

2. What is the extent of your meteorological qualifications, reading & knowledge?

I didnt go to school, nor work in such an area. Im a mere lay person, but have read more than afew reports and docs on this topic. I wouldnt dare call myself well researched, but I wouldnt call my knowledge lacking in the common sense and basic stuff.

I think that pretty much explains what's happening here....

Answer to #1:

"I noticed alot of these weird looking clouds..."

Did you ever stop to actually THINK, and ask knowledgeable people first? Nope....first thing (trap) you fell into was the "chemtral" BS!

"Then I saw the planes"....

You have keen eyesight! Yes, you can, in nice bright sunlight, with a clear view, see the jets from six to seven miles away (that would be how high they are, usually, overhead). And, yes you can also zoom in, with a camera, to snap their image. But wait! "All white"? (as you showed in an earlier 'photo', which was either made by you, or stloen froma "chemtrail" site, since it looked awfully familiar?) Wel, as I've mentioned dozens of times, they WILL seem to appear all white, when viewed from that distance.

Heck, even from two thousand feet below, sometimes, they STILL can sometimes look all white. I'm talking when we are BOTH up at altitude, and I (or anyone) is looking up at a jet crossing overhead, several thousand feet above us. I have personally seen this hundreds of times. Crossing on diverging courses, or on identical tracks, either on Airways overland, or on Ocenic Tracks over the water.

UNLESS the particular airline involved has a great deal of color, in their paint scheme, on the belly of the airplane, you won't get a good view of the livery on the sides. It is just common sense!!! And, it is experience. Don't believe me? Ask some other airline pilots....look for pictures, as examples!

Answer to #2:

"Im a mere lay person, but have read more than afew reports and docs on this topic."

Well, well. A "mere lay person", but who has "read" a "few" reports???

Wow! Forgive my sarcasm, but why haven't you applied for full tenure at a major university?

Tell ya what...Go out, and take several years, and get your pilot's license. There is a lot of meteorology involved, too, so you can kick that one off your llist, because you'll be busy enough as is. Still, you'll learn a LOT.

Once you get to the point where you are ready to take the Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) written exam, then you will no longer be a "layperson". Well, almost.

THEN, spend a few more years actually flying (if you can find a job, but the smaller commuter airlines usually are hiring...especially if you're young, and able to afford to work for about $24,000 a year when first starting out)...

Good luck, and have fun!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Goethe

Now I think I begin to understand why you're unable to understand the science, but instead fall, gullible as many people are, for the "chemtrail" hoax BS.

(original question from Essan):
1. How long have you been looking into this “chemtrail” issue?

(Answer from Goethe):
Only afew months. After moving back to the area after living elsewhere, I noticed alot of these weird looking clouds. Never really noticed them before and started watching the skies. Then I saw the planes that were doing it, and landed online hitting google.

2. What is the extent of your meteorological qualifications, reading & knowledge?

I didnt go to school, nor work in such an area. Im a mere lay person, but have read more than afew reports and docs on this topic. I wouldnt dare call myself well researched, but I wouldnt call my knowledge lacking in the common sense and basic stuff.

I think that pretty much explains what's happening here....

Answer to #1:

"I noticed alot of these weird looking clouds..."

Did you ever stop to actually THINK, and ask knowledgeable people first? Nope....first thing (trap) you fell into was the "chemtral" BS!

"Then I saw the planes"....

You have keen eyesight! Yes, you can, in nice bright sunlight, with a clear view, see the jets from six to seven miles away (that would be how high they are, usually, overhead). And, yes you can also zoom in, with a camera, to snap their image. But wait! "All white"? (as you showed in an earlier 'photo', which was either made by you, or stloen froma "chemtrail" site, since it looked awfully familiar?) Wel, as I've mentioned dozens of times, they WILL seem to appear all white, when viewed from that distance.

Heck, even from two thousand feet below, sometimes, they STILL can sometimes look all white. I'm talking when we are BOTH up at altitude, and I (or anyone) is looking up at a jet crossing overhead, several thousand feet above us. I have personally seen this hundreds of times. Crossing on diverging courses, or on identical tracks, either on Airways overland, or on Ocenic Tracks over the water.

UNLESS the particular airline involved has a great deal of color, in their paint scheme, on the belly of the airplane, you won't get a good view of the livery on the sides. It is just common sense!!! And, it is experience. Don't believe me? Ask some other airline pilots....look for pictures, as examples!

Answer to #2:

"Im a mere lay person, but have read more than afew reports and docs on this topic."

Well, well. A "mere lay person", but who has "read" a "few" reports???

Wow! Forgive my sarcasm, but why haven't you applied for full tenure at a major university?

Tell ya what...Go out, and take several years, and get your pilot's license. There is a lot of meteorology involved, too, so you can kick that one off your llist, because you'll be busy enough as is. Still, you'll learn a LOT.

Once you get to the point where you are ready to take the Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) written exam, then you will no longer be a "layperson". Well, almost.

THEN, spend a few more years actually flying (if you can find a job, but the smaller commuter airlines usually are hiring...especially if you're young, and able to afford to work for about $24,000 a year when first starting out)...

Good luck, and have fun!

Thanks for the utterly useless post!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Also, someone else mentioned this in another thread here and it made sense...

The plane I showed has white wings. Painted wings, underneath...... WHY?

Thats normal? Now, granted Im not capable of discussing such matters to the likes of you it would seem from my lack of scientific expertise, but I have plenty of first hand knowledge from the service, and from family members who do have the experience to talk about this. See, theyre not dumb either, but they have fancy titles you want...

My uncle, a pilot for 40+ years in the military and for Delta, has seen this crap too and knows its something bad. You can try all you want to bash me, but you dont seem to want to bash the evidence other than images I provided...

So, what part of this issue is a big giant hoax? What specific aspect of any of this topic is so far out there for you?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Not "white", but reflective....bare aluminum is reflective, in bright light:

The plane I showed has white wings. Painted wings, underneath...... WHY?

No, not "painted" white. My airline, some of the airplanes, have a light gray paint, but only (as I've said before) to cover the composite sections, that would otherwise stand out, like a patchwork quilt, because of their naturally dark gray (alomst black) color. The paint is heavy, and adds to overall weight, and thus, fuel costs (fuel burn increases with weight).

My uncle, a pilot for 40+ years in the military and for Delta, has seen this crap too and knows its something bad.

IF he is a pilot for Delta, then you must be misunderstanding him, in some way.

(BTW...40+ years means he's retired, by now correct? I know this may seem hard to believe, but I DO) know what I'm talking about, since I've been flying for almost 40 years, and with a major airline for 24.)

You can try all you want to bash me, but you dont seem to want to bash the evidence other than images I provided...

Not bashing you, just pointing out your misconceptions. It's called 'teaching'.

Back to your Uncle. Let's hear what he has to say, in his own words, not filtered through your perceptions, OK?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
As I have said, the planes doing what I call spraying, are all white. No markings. You can see that pretty dang clearly from my images in this thread.

My uncle is yes, now retired.

I guess that means he is not worthy of listening to right? And he doesnt hang out on line... I do cause of my situation. So, sorry I cant grant your request of access to him... I may be able to get you a blood or stool smaple tho if need be...

As to what he has told me, its not really that damning. He didnt get into details. All he said was some of the planes in the air leave these lasting trails. Longer than contrails, but different.
This was about 2 years ago. He wouldnt go any deeper into it though. I get why.

Before he working for Delta he was in the AirForce.

And since you seem to be involved in the airline industry, I can see why youd be so against anything like this going on...

Honestly, Ill take his word over yours any day of the week.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

I need some information about what you consider to be the offending planes.

1. Do you think it's any plane at random and some sneaky folks are putting bad juice in the fuel?

2. is it military?

3. is it a secret organization other than military?

4. since it seems to happen all over the globe, do you think it's just one country, or are they all involved?

while I am proud to be on anyones Foe list, I would still like to participate.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join