It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets DEBUNK this once and for all... CHEM-TRAILS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

hey. unless you have an open mind, why don't you leave this thread.
see, it sounds rude when I say it too.

how about you answer this :

Originally posted by network dude
HERE IS THE PROOF!!!

since chemmies believe that chemtrails are new (early 70s) and they are evil and going to kill us all, please click on the link provided and put in your country. then explain to me again, what the problem is.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I started researching the subject for awhile and I will make a suggestion to everyone to watch Chemtrails, Don't talk about the weather....At first when they started doing this over my house I researched and thought that they might be trying to get us sick...But I think now that it's to manipulate the weather to add credence to the "Global Warming" hoax...Lets face it people this is NOT condensation....or a jet propulsion wave engine...That was the original excuse for the "donuts on the rope" contrail...No, this is something else something my grandmother has said repeatedly this is something she has never seen before in her life, that's sayin a lot...think people.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
something funny in your pics OP the Splutter much photo looks like ther Aurora Contrail. I believe the Chems are an ancient solution to a modern day problem.
Gold
Compared to last year the weather is extremely cold for this time of year....

DreamerOracle.....

something funny in your pics OP the Splutter much photo looks like ther Aurora Contrail.

To which picture do you refer?

I'm thinking you might be refering to wake vortices that are producing a complex spiral contrail, as opposed to any sort of mooted "pulse detonation" propulsion system contrail.

The winglets commonly seen on planes are designed to minimise wake vortices, thereby decreasing drag & decreasing fuel consumption.

I recently confused this with the contrails sometimes suggested to be an indication of a flight of the mooted “pulse detonation” advanced propulsion system.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40a4799076dc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08cca45f2538.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63e7e1b964d0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d18111c95630.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de23eb53f711.jpg[/atsimg]

www.arising.com.au...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Goethe.....

In case you have taken me off "ignore".....

Here is a selection of the very strong info & discussion as per our own ATS meteorologist - OzWeatherman.

He shows unequivocally there is no such thing as a chemtrail.

I have also added a couple of extra interesting weather threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Nice pics hush my mouth on the Aurora comment lol........I've seen, about 1 month of intense Chems in Febuary. These looked like a checkerboard very intense. I watched 2 planes making them over the city, 1 flying north south the other working east west....those days turned out to be very overcast but those days also culminated with alot of aircraft activity above the cloud layer....Helicopters and a strange low wavering hum which shook the windows of my house in broad daylight... I have an example of it on the end of 1 of my youtube videos

The exact sound is towards the end of this film which also shock my house and windows. So could they be covering activity in the upper atmosphere maybe?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

DreamerOracle.....

those days turned out to be very overcast

You might find this thread (as per my previous post) of interest:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

If some super smart elite group of people were trying to poison you, and they have enough money and resources to design and run huge jets capable of spraying and flying with thousands of gallons of poison. Don't you think it would be incredibly stupid to just spray it out in public?

Don't you think there is a less obvious way to poison people?

Don't you think these same people have access to your water supply, your food supply, and your everything supply?

Do you know how simple it would be for someone to fly up and get a sample of these trails and test them?

Do you know how simple it would be for someone to detect these "chemicals" IF they fall to the ground?

There are so many flaws with this conspiracy, and so many ways to put it to rest if you really want.

The debunkers are clinging to the argument that the chemtrail conspiracy ONLY means a conspiracy to drop a cloud of poison on the population for some direct negative purpose (to sicken or kill or enslave ... etc )

THIS IS WRONG.

True. If they wanted to DIRECTLY poison us they could in any number of more logical and efficient ways.

But WHAT IF they are NOT trying to poison us directly?

WHAT IF they are trying to increase the albedo of Earth in an effort to control global climate change and/or weather and the materials being used may have long term negative health impacts but are seen as a acceptable risk to those exposed for the potential Earth-saving benefit?

A common false choice is repeatedly used by those trying to make everyone think this conspiracy theory is fruitless and without merit or purpose.

The false choice is: "If they are not spraying poison trying to kill us; then the chemtrail conspiracy is bunk all together."

This is ridiculous!

The spraying behavior could be any one of limitless possible experiments or programs.

We must continue to dig for the truth and NOT write it off because the sensationalist thread derailers attempt to lead the discussion away from logical research to a point in the discussion where the chemtrail conspiracy is ONLY about killing people with a cloud from above.

I suggest those who are honest about seeking an open-minded approach to researching this suspicious aviation behavior focus on studying the aircraft BEHAVIOR and types.

Look for "lawn-mowing" type behavior of a single aircraft filling the sky with parallel lines or similar aircraft types/colors laying that pattern.

A single trail in the sky, from my belief and experience.... is NEVER indicative of suspicious and possible chemtrail activity.

Look for repeating patterns as if the intention is to blanket the entire sky.

[edit on (5/9/10) by AllSeeingI]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

For the record, I wasn't implying that poison and killing is the only conspiracy related to chem-trails. I was simply answering a question related to that particular conspiracy.

The problem is, no matter what you think chem-trails are for, the entire conspiracy falls apart when you acknowledge the fact that any person who truly wanted could fly up and take a sample of these "chemicals".

Why would such a rich and powerful entity that is conspiring against humanity take such a risk knowing how easy it would be for people to find out?

Do you seriously believe there is an entity smart enough, and dumb enough, to control the weather / poison people / etc. , in broad daylight, where everyone is watching?

This conspiracy just falls apart when I answer those questions honestly. The conspiracy relies on the conspirator being super smart, and incredibly dumb at the same time.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

No a person cannot simply hop in a aircraft and go and sample these trails.

IT IS NOT THAT SIMPLE.

First you would need someone just sitting around with nothing to do, who happens to see suspicious trail activity and goes and hops in his own aircraft.

Now keep in mind this person would need to have access to an aircraft which can go up to 50,000 feet which is as high as the KC135 can operate... I am thinking between 30,000 - 55,000 is the probably the cloud-introducing altitudes. Also he would have to have some kind of apparatus for collecting a sample at those altitudes. Not as simple as putting your hand holding a cup out the window.

Ok so say all that is accomplished. Now this fella would have to file a flight plan and get ATC clearances up to those altitudes. Above 18,000 all air traffic (in the USA anyways) is controlled by ATC and IFR (instrument flight rules) regulations which essentially dictates your route in a preplanned airway system. You cant just go cloud hopping at 30,000 feet.

Not to mention the amount of time to react and get airborne to those altitudes to catch up with the cloud-makers.

All this would likely be hampered by ATC and if it was actual secret work going on, no way would they let his aircraft close enough to sample the cloud directly.

So you see this argument has no true merit as it is incredibly unlikely that a person with the resources and equipment will have the ability to obtain clearance at the right time to approach the activity.

And for the record I believe the suspect spraying activity is not as prolific as most novice chemtrail believers think. I believe it is a more targeted experiment which would make the odds of intercepting such a program in flight like trying to intercept any secret government project in action.

ASTRONOMICAL.

Not as easy as you would make it seem.

The number of rich private jet owning chemtrail conspiracy theorists with enough high-level ATC and Government contacts to get clearances to go cloud hopping at those altitudes.... must number in the.... zero!

[edit on (5/9/10) by AllSeeingI]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

AllSeeingI.....

Why did you put me on your foe list after I posted all this extremely relevant information? (links to info, threads & posts inserted again below for your convenience)

www.arising.com.au...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I did a lot of recent research on chemtrails in the following thread, but it got so little attention that I no longer care. From that thread, I will add that sulphur sprays may cause COLD (Chronic Obstructive Lung Disorder)after 20 years from exposure of only 5 ppm, a condition which has benefit packages for claimants who work in plants. Sulphur exposure is the claim requirement.

Chemtrails Revealed!!!: What they are, who is doing it and why.
Mikemp44

There are so many holes in the contrail-only theory, it looks like cheesecloth. Let's move on. Here's getting into the why and how :

The Company of Howard Hughes’ Climate Change Fight - Old Govt Documentation On Geoengineering

www.wiseupjournal.com...

Earth Bureaucracy – An Educated Review Of Global Governance
www.wiseupjournal.com...

And for the sake of the thread, here are some certified chemtrailers. It's a university - government collaboration. You can see the flight listings in their ftp.

Atmospheric Science Program

www.asp.bnl.gov...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
Post some evidence to support your claims, or kindly move on...

I already have.

You then said you weren't talking about contrails - but have yet to say what you are talking about since all you've posted are fairly mundane pictures of very normal contrails.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

There are so many holes in the contrail-only theory, it looks like cheesecloth.

Then you should have no probem in providing a number of examples of visual evidence of chemtrails, supported by irrefutabe proof that they cannot be contrails (or have any other prosaic explantion)

If you (or someone else) had done that years ago, instead of just giving us white mice, just think of how many repetetive threads we could have avoided?

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Essan]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

And for the sake of the thread, here are some certified chemtrailers. It's a university - government collaboration. You can see the flight listings in their ftp.

Atmospheric Science Program

www.asp.bnl.gov...

I want you to show exactly how this website is proof of certified chemtrailers.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Thanks goes to your fellow chemtrailer Northwarden for giving us a very interesting website.

www.asp.bnl.gov...

He believes these guys are chemtrailers...

What they are in fact, are a group who fly up in the air and collect air samples.

Sounds just like what you're describing!

Gulfstream-1 Research Aircraft

The G-1 is a large twin turboprop with performance characteristics of contemporary production aircraft. It is capable of measurements to altitudes approaching 30,000 feet over ranges of 1500 nautical miles, and can be operated at speeds that enable both relatively slow sampling and rapid deployment to field sites throughout the world. The aircraft is configured for versatile research applications. It accommodates a variety of external probes for aerosol, radiation, and turbulence measurements and internal sampling systems for a wide range of measurements. The G-1 has sufficient cabin volume, electrical power and payload capabilities, and flight characteristics to accommodate a variety of instrument systems and experimental equipment configurations. Internal instrumentation is mounted in removable racks to enable rapid reconfiguration as necessary. Data from most systems are acquired on a central computer that is tailored to airborne research data acquisition. In addition to acquiring the various analog and digital input signals, it can be configured to communicate with and/or control other systems onboard, and to provide time synchronization to other computers.

This site proves two points too...

The first is that most chemtrailers are idiots who can't read their own sources and second, that there is equipment and resources out there capable of testing, thus debunking chemtrails.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I was just about to post, but saw that you got to your insults first. I've been reviewing for the past fifteen minutes. I had already looked it over at the time. Yes, an apology is in order. The plumes and aerosol they speak of are from factories. Bad enough!

Here are your chemtrailers.

The Deep Shield Project
www.holmestead.ca...

No messing around this time, about a third down the page is some valid disclosure.

The official story goes something like this ... pretty drastic story the geoengineers provide. There's information aplenty about geoengineering, why deny it?

11. Why all the secrecy?

Due to the severity of the situation it is mandatory to maintain public calm for as long as possible. The Earth is dying. Humanity is on the road to extinction - without the Shield mankind will die off with in 20 to 50 years. Most people alive today could live to see this extinction take place. This means that an announcement of the situation we face boils down to telling every man, woman and child on earth that they have no future, they are going to be killed. People would panic. There would be economic collapse, the production and movement of goods would collapse. Millions would die in all cities on earth, riots and violence would reduce civilian centers to rubble within days. Half of the population in dense metropolitan areas would try to leave the cities seeking 'safety' in the rural areas thinking that they would be safe. Those left behind in the cities would be at war with their neighbors, fighting for the remaining supplies. We would be telling the world that the world is coming to an end, and even with the Shield the chances of survival are small.

Besides, I already listed documented cases in the second article : the Hughes one. That shouldn't be overlooked.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The plumes and aerosol they speak of are from factories. Bad enough!

Agreed.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

This site proves two points too...

The first is that most chemtrailers are idiots who can't read their own sources and second, that there is equipment and resources out there capable of testing, thus debunking chemtrails.

Your calling millions idiots?

What a moron: The fool who goes against God, is the true idiot.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks
Your calling millions idiots?

If the shoe fits...

What a moron: The fool who goes against God, is the true idiot.

God's sitting this one out.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

So I've had a read of the link you provided, it seems to be just some guy telling a story...

Many things stuck out but I'll just address this particular bit of misinformation.

"Six Modular Aerial Spray Systems (MASS) are available at the 910 AW to conduct aerial spray missions. Each system can be configured with up to four 500 gallon tanks for a total volume of 2000 gallons.

With a bit of digging I discovered a bit more information.

The 757th Airlift Squadron was on a regular U.S. Air Force squadron from the 1940s to 1973. The unit was assigned to the USAF Reserve in 1973. The unit relocated in 1992 from 907 AW Rickenbacker ANGB, Ohio to 910 AW at Youngstown Air Reserve Station, Ohio. The mission of the 757th Airlift Squadron is to maintain a large-area fixed-wing aerial application capability to control disease vectors in combat areas and on Department of Defense installations; to maintain a large-area application capability to control vegetation and pests of vegetation on DoD installations; and to provide aerial spray training. The 757th operates 8 C-130H2 aircraft, four of which are modified to accept the Modular Aerial Spray System. Each MASS has a capacity of 2,000 gallons; which can be delivered at a flow rate of 232 gallons per minute, at an altitude of 100 Feet for a total spray-on time of 8 minutes and 30 seconds.

100 feet for 8 minutes and 30 seconds eh?

So if this part is all BS, what else from that page is BS?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join