It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V-Shape UFO Formation over Iceland Volcano | Sky News 4/18/2010

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

first of all why would you want to see that ?
second they were most likely nowhere near the danger area
where the guy was doing the report you could not even hear anything
the birds were nearer the camera than the clouds
read the revs posts he makes alot of sense
i seen the live broadcast
i seen their wings flapping
nuf said

regards
moonpie

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by moonpie

looks like there in the cloud to me and it would have been cool to see them make it out
nuf said

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

These are most likely either migrating/fleeing puffins or geese. It has that classical bend to it from flying birds in formation:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47e45155f1c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Not enough time elapses on the video to show their trajectory of flight. And since this volcanic plume is so immense, these guys may be a couple of miles out from the ash plume.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

It is birds, this same shot was on another news channel and they zoomed right into the birds

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Wow, that was pretty impressive.

I doubt that it was snow on a freggin mountain top. Its near a volcano guys, where is your common sense? Volcanoes=HEAT.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by AreYouSerious]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonhplayer
reply to post by butcherguy

It is birds, this same shot was on another news channel and they zoomed right into the birds

www.youtube.com...

Yep, I saw it on BBC News, they zoomed in and the birds were geese.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by areyosicker

I think you should bye new glasses. Clearly a ufo, triangle shape and very large, is next to the exploding volcano,i think we can assume its not one of ours.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
First shot: Ash spewing out of volcano upwards.
Second shot: Drifting ash cloud moving right and some birds

Or:

Alien craft with flapping appendages to look like birds.
The V has no relation to the migratory formation birds take, but is a nod to the TV series V (aliens have a good sense of humour)

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Its the magma

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You people are nuts:

To even think birds would get that close to a "volcano"!!!! COME ON PEOPLE. NOT TO MENTION YOU WOULD BE COMPLETELY ROASTED. He have nothing that could fly and get that close, the ash would seized any turbine or engine. It has a perfect v shape and is very very large. No question UFO

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I give this one a strong maybe.

What does it for me is it seems to be stationary. No matter how big a moron could be, NO ONE would hover in that area!

unless they had some damn good technology to keep from being made extra crispy

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by areyosicker

Do you know specifically what it is? Probably not...so right now it is UFO to you. I really don't understand why people are like "absolutely not a UFO, it's probably this or that." If people cannot explain what it is...it's a UFO!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Anyone figure the connection between this V formation and that of the one recently observed over Poland? www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread559465/pg1

Anyone connect the dots with the Symbol of 7s or Vs? They're connected.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread480021/pg1

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

DjSharperimage....

It was my understanding everybody had heard.....

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Removed

[edit on 19-4-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iballs
Anyone figure the connection between this V formation and that of the one recently observed over Poland? www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread559465/pg1

Anyone connect the dots with the Symbol of 7s or Vs? They're connected.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread480021/pg1

Clearly some people have never seen Chinese lantern, double face palm

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamma 49
You people are nuts:

To even think birds would get that close to a "volcano"!!!! COME ON PEOPLE. NOT TO MENTION YOU WOULD BE COMPLETELY ROASTED. He have nothing that could fly and get that close, the ash would seized any turbine or engine. It has a perfect v shape and is very very large. No question UFO

Whoa easy there charger. Actually, I was thinking ufos but then thought there could be a distinct possibility that these are geese as well. Not till after watching it a few times though. After a little digging I came up with this:

Brent Geese migrating in spring towards Arctic Canada have been tracked by satellite from Iceland to the Davis Strait. Length and direction of the stages were adapted to the geographic features and hospitability of the areas crossed; the ice-cap of Greenland was overflown in its southern part.

Brent Geese

Then watching the clip again, the "V" formation is pointing away from the volcano so no, they are not flying into it. So in conclusion, I believe these to be migratory Brent Geese.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by areyosicker

And I say that it is not a UFO, until there is a better video released the believers will see one thing and the skeptics another.

Its not an unidentified flying object?

Oh, please inform the masses of what it is, since you have either forgotten what "UFO" means, or have identified it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Are these things even flying. Looks to me like they could be sitting on the ground. Vid looked like had potential from afar. No telling what it is. Looks like a pretty far fetched UFO fleet imo.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoraX
Oh, please inform the masses of what it is, since you have either forgotten what "UFO" means, or have identified it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc093d64f5f9.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join