It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V-Shape UFO Formation over Iceland Volcano | Sky News 4/18/2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There Birds...

There certainly not riding thermols in that formation as someone said they would be going round in circles cork screwing up with the warm air, its does appear they are flying into it or around the volcano/ash,

But that leave an even bigger question why the hell are they so close they should be able to feel that heat from there, and they are more than likely dead by now, the air that close would be deadly to them for sure,

????? WTF ??????

can anybody identify them birds?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

DjSharperimage.....

I've looked at the video, but I haven't read through the whole thread in detail.

I note some members think the the objects in the video are birds.

I agree.....the objects look like birds to me.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I would want this to be an exotic aircraft sighting as much as any other UFO enthusiast, but it looks like a bunch of birds to me. The reason I say this is because, although you an opportunity for a size comparison to the ash cloud, it is a UFO. So you can't compare the size, because whatever it is... it is still unknown.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by UFORacer56]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Maybe they are time travelling tourists who come from the future to watch significant events that have affected their future? I watched a movie a while ago starring Jeff Daniels where they came to watch something and stayed in his hotel as it was near to the site. Did a search and the film was called: Timescape. One of them had a passport with destinations such as the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake, the crash of the Hindenburg and the Mt St. Helens volcanic eruption.
en.wikipedia.org...:_Disaster_in_Time

[edit on 19-4-2010 by kalenga]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Aliens created that volcano thats why it blew theres a few videos of ufos moving close to that volcano.
Aliens made this volcano blow as a warning to the goverments kinda like saying we own the skys not the goverments or its to do with cemtrail spraying.
Mabe the aliens are going to do a big show soon?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
very common for geese to come this way at this time of the year (Go south)

and they (as we all were taught in our 1st year at school) fly in formation like a big V

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by revmoofoo
Also check out the comments on this YouTube link:

YouTube Link

As you can see, others saw the original video and report that they were birds.

Sorry to say it, but I vote this sighting to be a hoax.

Rev

[edit on 19/4/2010 by revmoofoo]

I think you mean a mistaken identity. A hoax would involve someone intentionally putting, or flying something above the volcano to get a picture for the intent of falsifying info; Or it would involve someone applying CGI to the scenario in order to fool others.

In any case...
1. They're not geese or birds. They'd be dead. Use the brain God gave you people.
2. They're not weather balloons. They'd be destroyed in those conditions.

I don't know what this V formation is, but, people really should quit insulting their own intelligences with these ridiculous and mundane answers. In this case, the more mundane the answer, the less likely you're using your mind.

You are so funny that you made me laugh out loud! I know they're birds because I saw the original video and heard the original commentary. Now if you had used the brain god gave you and actually read all of my posts in this thread you'd have seen that.

Granted, maybe "hoax" is a bit of an aggressive call for this (though it isn't what it claims to be in the title of the thread) but I couldn't think of another word at the time, because I'm having problems using the brain that god gave me...mostly because I have to keep explaining this to morons like you.

Bless you for making me laugh though and here's hoping that you learn what a bird looks like one day soon. After all you may have to kill and eat one one day...

Rev

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
very common for geese to come this way at this time of the year (Go south)

and they (as we all were taught in our 1st year at school) fly in formation like a big V

Thank god you remember what you learned junior school too mate. I'm beginning to think that they only taught this stuff to people who grew up in the country. heh

Rev

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Obviously none of yall have ever heard of H2S gas. That would be 2 parts Hydrogen & 1 part Sulpher. Volcanos eject huge amounts of this gas into the atmosphere while erupting. 3 breaths of this kills a grown human being, so I don't think those are birds at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougeskut
Obviously none of yall have ever heard of H2S gas. That would be 2 parts Hydrogen & 1 part Sulpher. Volcanos eject huge amounts of this gas into the atmosphere while erupting. 3 breaths of this kills a grown human being, so I don't think those are birds at all.

Yes, but they're not actually in the big nasty poison clouds. Didn't anyone read my other posts? Usually I don't care, but seeing so many people make fools of themselves here on ATS is really bothering me for some reason.

There is only one camera shooting the footage and as such there is no way to know exactly where the birds are. Logic would dictate that they are closer to the camera than the clouds as (as you quite rightly pointed out) they are still alive and flying. I saw their wings flapping and everything when I watched the original video on my TV. lol

I feel like I'm in an asylum, but I'm the only sane person...which is a nice change for me as I'm usually the head loony in there.

Rev

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

hi
i seen the live broadcast also on a 50 inch HD plasma tv on a sky hd box
it was clearly a flock of birds
they were included in the shot to try and show some scale
anyone who thinks this has anything to do with UFO's is off their biscuit

regards
moonpie

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but these are in my opinion most definately birds. For those saying they would be cooked dead with the heat, your not taking into account how close they really are. The plume is enourmous, so while it may appear they are close, they could still be miles away.
Also, don't forget that the air is a terrible conductor of heat! With the volcano blasting away, sure, up close it will be extremely hot, but around the volcano, the enormous updraft of heat draws cooler air from around the volcano sides. These birds are most likely not in a thermal at all, but a cool air draft sucking in towards the volcano, probably at least a mile away.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonpie
reply to post by Kurokage

hi
i seen the live broadcast also on a 50 inch HD plasma tv on a sky hd box
it was clearly a flock of birds
they were included in the shot to try and show some scale
anyone who thinks this has anything to do with UFO's is off their biscuit

regards
moonpie

You are one of my favourite people in the entire universe right now moonpie.
I'm so glad that I'm not the only person who watches the news. lol

Rev

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

birds, snow...lmao i love the skeptics on this thread you guys gave me a good laugh.
birds would know within miles not to fly in that direction because they have use electromagnetic poles like a gps and they would know because this would disturb them quite badly and if it did knock their natrual gps off they wouldnt be flying in a v formation. gases would kill them way before they even got in the smoke!
they had to been in there for atleast several minutes and why didnt they see if they could make it out??? Now snow, come on now its a volcano with a temperature way above freezing point...when did you graduate kindergarden? btw this isnt the only report of ufo's being seen near iceland

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

lol me a skeptic !!
i am the biggest UFO nut you could meet
i spent the last 3 days watching the skys because there have been no aircraft flying
birds plain and simple !

regards
moonpie

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Looks like a flock of geese to me.

Of course thats what they WANT you to think.

Seriously though I see geese. Albeit very dumb ones.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall

birds, snow...lmao i love the skeptics on this thread you guys gave me a good laugh.
birds would know within miles not to fly in that direction because they have use electromagnetic poles like a gps and they would know because this would disturb them quite badly and if it did knock their natrual gps off they wouldnt be flying in a v formation. gases would kill them way before they even got in the smoke!
they had to been in there for atleast several minutes and why didnt they see if they could make it out??? Now snow, come on now its a volcano with a temperature way above freezing point...when did you graduate kindergarden? btw this isnt the only report of ufo's being seen near iceland

Myself and others on this thread watched the original footage in which the camera zoomed in and out and you could see their wings flapping. I direct you to the post made by moonpie.

We don't do Kindergarden in my country mate, but I did go to University, ran my own business and trained as a minister...though not in that order. That said, I fail to see what this has to do with the fact that you're not as bright as you think you are?

Nice talking to you though.

Rev

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Everton

Yes you are right i herd the reporter to ,they was geese and filmed to compare the size of eruption cloud ,yes he did say that so we know now dont we the reporter was right,

ANd i always thought birds and animals leave the area when volcanoes or earthquakes go off even tusami elephants went to higher ground..
i know geese scatter with a bang and flying in an order is unlikeley unless they are high on fluoride

[edit on 4/19/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by moonpie

tell me this then why didnt he keep the camera on them to see if they'd make it out or die....would have been more interesting either way

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

i was referring to the snow comment...
if i was the camera guy i would have seen if they would of made it out! can someone find the original video??

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join