It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Weatherman Slips... CHEM TRAILS

page: 5
72
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Ohhhh. Big secret. The military uses chaff to protect their aircraft from missiles.

It has been documented in the past, particularly in western states, that NWS NEXRAD radar can detect chaff. What is that you ask? Chaff is a radar countermeasure used by military aircraft consisting of very small pieces of metal such as aluminum. It can appear as narrow bands of reflectivity on the radar since they are dispersed by planes flying at high speeds along a path.

www.crh.noaa.gov...


Chaff is not "chemtrails".

[edit on 4/9/2010 by Phage]


Well I know what you mean but it could be some sort of new type if they wanted to, That would explain why the military jets are always going so fast when they are spraying these Chem-trails.

Pull up the radar from last Sunday here on the west coast of Florida north of Tampa and you will seen allot of Chem-trails.




posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84
 


Please name a conspiracy that you believe to be true and why you believe it?

Or, don't you believe any?



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84
 


You happen to share the same side of an argument? Do you believe this is a false/positive litmus test for the development or discounting of a proposed conspiracy theory? That's very black and white thinking.

I take no side...I'm curious...I want to learn...just because somebody has a "non-traditional" viewpoint doesn't necessarily mean that I believe them. I have freewill and can judge for myself. I don't need people constantly repeating the same thing over and over again. My mind is clear.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu
 


believe is a strong word brother.

I am interested, as are many, in the 9/11 theories. It has been painful trying to sort through the garbage that is out there to find the few gems that hold some water. I am certainly interested in some of the explosions that were reported previous to the collapse and though its not yet up to "evidence" standards, it deserves every effort to validate and compile all the testimonies.

Aliens and ET life are also subjects I find incredibly interesting.

My point being that my efforts here are not to cripple the chemtrail theory, but to separate the convincing from the unconvincing.

I believe this incident to be entirely explainable and would like to keep it from being presented as evidence by anybody so as not to make the chemtrail theory supporters look lazy or uneducated.

Its all out of respect my friend, I really mean it when I say don't take it personally.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

*After reviewing the thread I realise my first post or two may have come off as a bit harsh. I apologize to anyone that has been offended, but the laziness of some people around here does become frustrating. Not pointing any fingers, not calling out anyone directly, I just want my peers to put in some study time and look for proper evidence and sources. A solid argument will always accept, if not encourage, conflicting viewpoints, as any solid argument will look all the more competent in their presence.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Shark VA84]



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84
 


You are giving words power, not me. You didn't answer my question, but you have convinced me that you are an active disinformation specialist. I've dealt with these people for the last 6 months based on correspondence with the 911 truth commission, which is infiltrated at the very top. Go ahead, call me paranoid. My conscience is clear and I own my opinions. Don't take this personally...it's' not about you...Peace



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu
 


That's a decision all your own and I respect it. Sorry if I have turned you off in any way.

All I can tell you is I'm a 25 year old native of Virginia. I'm finally back in school finishing my degree after years of hard labor and work.

I love my brothers and sisters on this planet and seek to educate as well as to be educated in any way possible.

I'm sorry if you are experiencing some paranoia, and if there is any way that I can ease that just let me know.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by ibiubu
 


believe is a strong word brother.

I am interested, as are many, in the 9/11 theories. It has been painful trying to sort through the garbage that is out there to find the few gems that hold some water. I am certainly interested in some of the explosions that were reported previous to the collapse and though its not yet up to "evidence" standards, it deserves every effort to validate and compile all the testimonies.

Aliens and ET life are also subjects I find incredibly interesting.

My point being that my efforts here are not to cripple the chemtrail theory, but to separate the convincing from the unconvincing.

I believe this incident to be entirely explainable and would like to keep it from being presented as evidence by anybody so as not to make the chemtrail theory supporters look lazy or uneducated.

Its all out of respect my friend, I really mean it when I say don't take it personally.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

*After reviewing the thread I realise my first post or two may have come off as a bit harsh. I apologize to anyone that has been offended, but the laziness of some people around here does become frustrating. Not pointing any fingers, not calling out anyone directly, I just want my peers to put in some study time and look for proper evidence and sources. A solid argument will always accept, if not encourage, conflicting viewpoints, as any solid argument will look all the more competent in their presence.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Shark VA84]


Thank you, I realize my mistake on the thread title and understand the difference between a chemical trail and chaff counter-radar activities.

However, the significance in regards to the contribution of the Weather Man's nervousness and other highly questionable variables is still something that I believe should not be overlooked and should be taken into thoughtful consideration.

Thanks.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118
 


I can agree with you there. The guy does seem a bit troubled and jittery. I am unable to form an opinion on his rattled state without further information. It could be one of millions of factors or combination of factors.

I can follow where someone could associate that with a hush hush order from TPTB or someone higher up, but given my stance on the cause of the doppler anomaly I can not draw the comparison.

Thanks for understanding my position on all of this, I'm glad we are able to see eye to eye.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Shark VA84]



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84
 


Enough, do not attack my character anymore! You have a lot to learn in life. As I said before, my mind is clear.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu
 


I'm sorry.

I'm certainly not attacking your character. You are a strong, living, breathing consciously aware human being whose value is equal to anyone else' on this planet. I respect you and love you as a sibling.

Keep your mind free and clear brother (or sister).



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm certainly not attacking your character.

If you read what you posted (about me being jittery and implying I was unstable) and stand by that comment above, you are a LIAR. And, don't patronize me.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu
 


haha I see what you are referring to.

I was talking about the WEATHER MAN from the video. Re-read the post and who I was responding to.

Hah, now I see why you think I am attacking your character. check it again homie.


*make sure you look for "reply to"'s so you can keep track, because I was engaged by two different people

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Shark VA84]



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84
 


Okay, thanks for clarifying. I still think that you are a disinformation agent and not a very good one. And, don't call me homie. Do you need the internet link for the definition of condescending?



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
Chem trails are fake? I think not:

www.ktvl.com...


Watch after 1:00 it's pretty interesting.




This video actually MIGHT be Chaff a military radar countermeasure.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, this is not 100% proven,

Interesting enough the military, of course, won't comment on it.

The weather man seems pretty nervous when he speaks about this incident especially if it's just "radar countermeasures".

Conspiracy still unsolved.






[edit on 9-4-2010 by 11118]


blimey, they wundt say that in the uk



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu
 


This will be my last response here as my patience is wearing thin.

To clarify, the most generally accepted definition for the term "homie" is friend. There is nothing insulting regarding that term. In fact, I reserve the term homie for my close friends and those that I would like to show comradere or respect to in a casual setting.

As for the disinformation agent belief, good for you, its best I leave this thread.

and just for your enjoyment since you have proven your logic and intelligence.



I still think that you are a disinformation agent and not a very good one.


is much more condescending than anything I have said to you in the entirety of this thread. I would like to think I would make a GREAT disinformation agent!



[edit on 9-4-2010 by Shark VA84]



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
reply to post by Shark VA84
 


Okay, thanks for clarifying. I still think that you are a disinformation agent and not a very good one. And, don't call me homie. Do you need the internet link for the definition of condescending?


It's alright, we're all entities that exist.

This is the second line.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousproxy
 


Really? I'd think that the media censorship would be much more flexible outside of the United States.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
reply to post by Phage
 

So it's less like a bowling ball dropped on my head and more like thousands of golf balls? Thats what you mean by dispersed, right?


What about the effects on grown food?


Glad you brought that up because if you listen to the beginning of that weather broadcast (before he mentions "chaf") he alludes that farmers should "take care of their crops"....

Yes he mentioned that it could get cold overnight but i found that rather interesting considering the totally random bomb he drops about 1:00 in.

Also, before hitting play on the video, run your cursor over the video box, you'll see another message at the bottom/left which seems totally out of place:

"Be prepared..."

WTH is that all about ?!



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by Bumr055
reply to post by Phage
 

So it's less like a bowling ball dropped on my head and more like thousands of golf balls? Thats what you mean by dispersed, right?


What about the effects on grown food?


Glad you brought that up because if you listen to the beginning of that weather broadcast (before he mentions "chaf") he alludes that farmers should "take care of their crops"....

Yes he mentioned that it could get cold overnight but i found that rather interesting considering the totally random bomb he drops about 1:00 in.

Also, before hitting play on the video, run your cursor over the video box, you'll see another message at the bottom/left which seems totally out of place:

"Be prepared..."

WTH is that all about ?!




I wonder if that actually has something to do with the video or just the player hmmm something to speculate upon.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is common knowledge and has been practiced by every modern military for a long, long time.

Just because a weather man admits to it doesn't make it anything special. It's a defensive/offensive exercise. No exercise is discussed in detail with anyone other than those involved so it's not even surprising that the military has "no comment".

One thing is for sure, there's no "Chem Trails" whatsoever regarding the material referenced. Why is the term used in the title of the thread? He says nothing about "Chem trails" directly or indirectly. Not even a hint at seeding clouds, which common practice and would be considered closer to chem trails than a chaf drop.



new topics

top topics



 
72
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join