It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weatherman Slips... CHEM TRAILS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

The "chemtrailing" that I have seen falls into two distinct categories.
First, very early in the morning, right at sunrise I see evidence of the crisscross pattern as well as active planes. So, I am left wondering which clouds, if any, are natural.
Second, on a cloudless day, the chemtrailing will start midmorning. Within a few hours, the sky is full of white, hazy clouds.

This has been going on a LONG time. This is no drill.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by catfishman
I consider myself a skeptic on most conspiracy related topics, meaning that I don't follow a certain way of conspiratorial thinking just because it sounds intriguing or plausible, however, I have never had a single person that could explain the following to me:

If, like the debunkers on this issue believe, (most) everything we see in the sky today coming from airplanes are regular contrails, then why are those contrails:

a) Just now becoming a conspiracy shared by seemingly millions of people around the entire world? I know you could argue that this is due to the web 2.0 capabilities and us all being connected and this might ultimately give rise to unsubstantiated conspiracies just because it doesn't take much effort to participate. But there should be SOME people, even just a single loon writing a book or something, who would have entertained this concept, that is today fascinating millions on a daily basis both on the internet and in real-life observations, to make some money off of it.

b) Why am I and a LOT of other people absolutely sure that we have never witnessed this phenomenon when we were younger? I am 100% convinced that, being a frequent and fascinated observer of planes in the sky both as a child and growing up, I have NEVER seen multiple "contrails" spanning from horizon to horizon in my childhood, seemingly turning a perfectly blue sky into a grey mush within hours, albeit a forecast of clear skies throughout the day? Let alone on almost a daily basis?

c) Why is it, that in the span of a couple of days, where the temperature barely changes a degree, one day I witness every single plane, no matter the height, only trailing very short, vanishing contrails, while on the next day, I see the same phenomenon mixed with SOME of the planes leaving trails as far as the eye can see, at various heights, while others seem to fly at a similar altitude with no contrails whatsoever?

d) Why do the planes leaving "chemtrails" almost exclusively share the characteristics of being unmarked and white/grey vs. the mostly colourful commercial aircraft, even when you view them with a high-powered zoom lense?

e) Why are mainstream media frequently (at least here in Germany) reporting on "experiments" based on spraying chemicals into the sky for radar deflection or anti-global-warming efforts which seemingly allude to the phenomenon most of us witness in the skies today?

I wrote this up in a genuine quest for answers and to get all the angles on this phenomenon (phenomenon either for having been given birth out of nothing or as a valid observation in the skies), not to spur a debate that has been raging on these forums for a long time.

So please, if someone finds the time to educate me on the "debunkers" view on these questions, go ahead, I am listening.

Sorry to quote my own post, but can anyone elaborate on the topics I put forth or point me in a direction where I might get answers? Like I said before, I have never been able to find an explanation regarding those question and would love to get the "skeptics point of view".

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If all I'm going to be is a bit itchy and discomforted I'd rather not all the same.

FAIL! MISERABLE FAIL!

S&F OP

I do not feel that they have any right to discomfort me in any way to serve their purposes. I do not authorize the misuse of tax payer funds to discomfort me and make me itchy.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Does anyone have that friend..or acquaintance that's really annoying, and feels the obligation to explain some common knowledge topic in detail to you. Then smirks like they are intelligent (and you are stupid)....and revels in delusion that they have enlightened you.

Wow..... thank you for the definition of "chaff" I feel better now.

You big brained over thinkers have totally missed the point in your ravenous need to "correct and educate" the masses.

Just for starters.... that is a HUGE amount of "chaff". I will leave the rest to your imagination. (clue=its probably not chaff)

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by slitterpig

You happen to be one of the people that need to be educated. Look at the links I provided in previous post, or are you too busy trying to be the voice or resistance that you missed all the factual information explaining the amount and spread of chaff. READ before you shoot off at the keyboard. I am under no delusion of enlightening anyone, if you can't handle logic and someone who is confident in their own as well as their approach then good for you, good job in "denying ignorance".

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

LOL slitter...think about it like this...

I loved the show "All in The Family." Archie Bunker was the main character who had a strong belief system...he believed in conspiracy theories (look it up on YouTube) and other subject matter that was outside of the mainstream. And, he had a politically correct, liberal son whom he affectionately referred to as "Meathead." "Meathead" thought Archie was crazy, unstable, a racist, and maybe even worse. He was none of those things. In the end, Archie was attacked as a person regardless of his ideas. "Meathead" was the first "De-Bunker."

So, you've met some "Meatheads" huh?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
If all I'm going to be is a bit itchy and discomforted I'd rather not all the same.

FAIL! MISERABLE FAIL!

S&F OP

I do not feel that they have any right to discomfort me in any way to serve their purposes. I do not authorize the misuse of tax payer funds to discomfort me and make me itchy.

Thank you for the post.

Star for you!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

www.lightwatcher.com...

Yup... I see them everyday as well. But they do not exist. So I am crazy.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Contrails exist. You see them. So do I.

I know them for what they are. You do not. But that does not make you crazy.

[edit on 4/9/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteboynolan

He makes a good point... which is why I ask (and forgive me if this has been discussed, hadn't seen it so I thought I'd throw it out), does anyone know if the Air Force or Naval bases on the WC were conducting air excercises when this occured? Especially in the Northwest from whence these radar returns originated?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Some of us KNOW chemtrails are HAPPENING.
The crap they spray hangs over most EVERY CITY like a blanket!
So, wake up! PLEASE..........

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by Phage

Some of us KNOW chemtrails are HAPPENING.
The crap they spray hangs over most EVERY CITY like a blanket!
So, wake up! PLEASE..........

While I am not as convinced as you are, the ignorance facing my post and "quoted repost" only reassures me that I am not crazy for what I observe almost daily.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
OH MAN THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! i never thought i'd say i have a favorite weatherman! lol

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

yes or its a target maker for someone unknown???

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by Bumr055
reply to post by Phage

So it's less like a bowling ball dropped on my head and more like thousands of golf balls? Thats what you mean by dispersed, right?

What about the effects on grown food?

Glad you brought that up because if you listen to the beginning of that weather broadcast (before he mentions "chaf") he alludes that farmers should "take care of their crops"....

Yes he mentioned that it could get cold overnight but i found that rather interesting considering the totally random bomb he drops about 1:00 in.

Also, before hitting play on the video, run your cursor over the video box, you'll see another message at the bottom/left which seems totally out of place:

"Be prepared..."

WTH is that all about ?!

Yeah, that 'Be Prepared" is strange.......

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

I've got the video if you want it. Personally it's no more than Obama said they were 'going' to do. You know, change the effects of climate with spraying and all. Then again, we all know this isn't some 'exercise', but rather something that's been going on for years!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Here's some interesting stuff i found while looking around for info on what i was talking about earlier.

According to military sources, Chaff is simply a training aid used in specific overland restricted airspace while jets are conducting training. It is not used in the enroute airspace over the continental USA - in other words while flying under the FAA control to and from the bombing range. Likewise, aircraft do not jam radar frequencies unless in an approved piece of Restricted airspace. Dispensing chaff is a training aid used while the jets are performing on the bombing or electronic warfare range, in order to train in one of the avoidance measures a jet can take to break a radar lock from a threat such as a Surface to Air missile...

Most comments from the military will suggest that Chaff is a relic left over from the Vietnam War. However the company that is the primary manufacturer of Chaff in the world may argue that point. From 1996 to 2003 Esterline Technologies based in Bellevue Washingtion has had US defence contracts totalling over $252 million. From 2002-2003 its contracts grew from $36 million to $116 million. Half of the contracts to the Pentagon has been catagorized as "Research and Development".

From here.

And here's a list of patents relating to pretty much everything mentioned in this thread, including good ole HAARP, and even what i brought up earlier. If someone can confirm they're real, it should shut up certain pseudointellectuals. It's too late for me to chase patent IDs all over the place, but i'm sure some of you might be up to it.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Risen]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
A little to much detail to be a mistake. They do these things to mess with the heads of the fringe. This keeps you angree and focused on fear. People with dreams and hope feed positive energy into the mass consiousness were as the fear feeds low libs into the mass consciousness, slowing the evolution of mankind at this important time in history. Don't fall for the fear BS. The people are waking up. I can see it all around me.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
S&F for the Find!

Even if the video has nothing to do with chemtrails is still shows that military personnel are told something about what they are doing in the air over our states. I find it very hard to believe that a marine is privy to any sort of knowledge about what they put in the air. IF anything this weatherman is being used a pawn. The least this video does is make you aware of something new to look for when watching the boring ass weather.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

On the TV show "Who wants to be a Millionaire?" you remind me of a parodie in which a contestant misses the very first and most obvious question after using all three lifelines because he doubted the assistance that was given. Just sayin

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Boruma]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join