It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weatherman Slips... CHEM TRAILS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Chem trails are fake? I think not:

www.ktvl.com...

Watch after 1:00 it's pretty interesting.

This video actually MIGHT be Chaff a military radar countermeasure.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, this is not 100% proven,

Interesting enough the military, of course, won't comment on it.

The weather man seems pretty nervous when he speaks about this incident especially if it's just "radar countermeasures".

Conspiracy still unsolved.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by 11118]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
wow, wow. Download this video IMMEDIATELY somehow. He admits it!

That is not rain, that is not snow. Believe it or not, military aircraft flying through the region dropping chaft(sp?). Small bits of allummanim, plastic or sometimes metalized paper products.

Great find! S&F!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"...now they won't confirm that but i was in the marine corp for many years and i tell you right now, thats what it is"

LOL, that hilarious

Go whistleblowers, go!

Ko3

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
"...now they won't confirm that but i was in the marine corp for many years and i tell you right now, thats what it is"

LOL, that hilarious

Go whistleblowers, go!

Ko3

Yes, it's clearly visible on a Weather Radar.

How much more evidence is needed that the Government can and will do this and still lie or not answer the question?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Excellent find. Definately find a way to download it and keep.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

It's chaff.

As he says, used by the military and does in fact show up on doplar radar.

Tell me, when you see your 'chemtrails' are they so big they cover 5 states?

www.crh.noaa.gov...

[edit on 9/4/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by 11118

It's chaff.

As he says, used by the military and does in fact show up on doplar radar.

Tell me, when you see your 'chemtrails' are they so big they cover 5 states?

The point of the matter is the fact that the military does something in relation to chemical trails and still deny's such.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ohhhh. Big secret. The military uses chaff to protect their aircraft from missiles.

It has been documented in the past, particularly in western states, that NWS NEXRAD radar can detect chaff. What is that you ask? Chaff is a radar countermeasure used by military aircraft consisting of very small pieces of metal such as aluminum. It can appear as narrow bands of reflectivity on the radar since they are dispersed by planes flying at high speeds along a path.

www.crh.noaa.gov...

Chaff is not "chemtrails".

[edit on 4/9/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hahaha that was just amazing! That was no slip though, he blatantly said it. Awesome find S&F

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with chemtrails, it's just anti-radar chaff the military uses and it happens to screw up weather radars as well. Search Youtube for videos of chaff and even more weathermen reporting chaff as showing rain and you'll see it's common.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Amazing find! I've tried to figure a way to dl it. There's gotta be a way. I've never heard of chaff before anywhere, and this is definitely the first admittance I've ever seen. If I figure out how to get this I'll post how.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Someone needs to rip the video NOW before it updates so that it can be stored and used as something interesting to watch.

Please someone rip it!! I'll even host it on media.ats too. Contact me by U2U on how to send me the file when you get it. D:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

For crying out loud. Why?
It's no secret. Do a google search for "chaff on weather radar". NOAA talks about it. The FAA talks about it.

Chaff is not "chemtrails".

+42 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
No worries people, your safe to breath in this particular aluminum and plastic.. in fact anything you call "chaff" automatically becomes harmless.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
No worries people, your safe to breath in this particular aluminum and plastic.. in fact anything you call "chaff" automatically becomes harmless.

Thanks Star for you.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Chaff has been around as long as radar has. Both the British and the Germans developed it during World War II as a countermeasure for radar. It is presently used to throw radar guided missiles off their target and has absolutely nothing to do with chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
well, I for one think that 200 mile long chaff cloud is a bit big for a aircraft Chaffe ejectors.. maybe a blip.. but I would say the area covered is greater than 75 square miles. what do you think.. thats a lot of chaffe.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumr055

You're not going to breathe it in. By the time it reaches the ground it's pretty well dispersed.
If it happens to fall on you it might be a little unpleasant and give you an itch but you're not going to breath it in.

[edit on 4/9/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have to ask. What is chaff used for? And why would they use it all over the US?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Excellent find. Star from me.

Line two just for you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join