It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weatherman Slips... CHEM TRAILS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
"Tower, this is heavy two niner

"Were going to lay a line of chaff, starting in Sacramento, and we won't stop until we get to Reno"

Chaff. And we got Phage trying to explain how it's possible, and how 200 miles of chaff won't be harmful to people.

Well, all I've got to say is, attack averted.

Welcome to the horrifying truth that Chemtrails are happening.

www.accuweather.com...

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

[edit on 10-4-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This thread is hilarious. ATS has definitely become a good place for great laughs. People really are ready to believe in anything they read on the web, and being ignorant when reality is provided.

Good stuff!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Woke up this morning, went to work and found that people are still perpetrating ignorance.

Phage, kellon, myself and the few others on here that provide evidence regarding THIS case have provided you the truth. If it shatters your delusions then sorry, tough sh#, welcome to the real world.

Anyone still arguing THIS CASE, not chemtrails as a whole, has proven their complete ignorance of the many, many facts and links posted here. It is apparently alot easier to skip over reading the entire thread just to come here and call people derogatory names like "debunker".

If anyone here is moronic enough to prefer misinformation over fact, wild speculation over peer-reviewed and reliable studies, then you should be banned from ats for the simple fact you are not denying ignorance, but willingly aiding in the spread of it.

That or your IQ is equal to a 2nd grader, though I do not want to insult any of the intelligent 2nd graders out there.

Get over yourself. We are not arguing on behalf of ego, and we certainly have not taken the stance of a know it all. We have done RESEARCH, presented EVIDENCE, WELCOMED CONFLICTING VIEW POINTS, and our arguments have held their ground to anyone with half an academic brain.

Stop thinking that because this particular case can be explained by chaff that it negates the chemtrail theory. I would love to see some solid evidence that supports your theory(ies) on chemtrails, but if you tried to present this as part of your evidence or as a subclaim to a research paper, then you would be laughed out of any serious consideration by anyone that knows how to use google's search function, sort through reliable sources and form intelligent opinions.

Give us the same respect that we give you. I take each and every comment with consideration and treat it with the same respect that I would want any of my viewpoints treated. If EVIDENCE, RESEARCH and FACTS are found that negate someone's viewpoint or offer some form of enlightenment on the EXACT SUBJECT AT HAND, it is the responsibility of all of us here to present that information to our peers.

Quit tripping over your own ego and instead of being A#holes and calling us names like "debunker" (which I find entirely insulting), consider our research and if you think you are still right, present your EVIDENCE or at least an argument using VALID LOGIC to the contrary. I, like any educated and level headed individual, will consider any and all evidence presented.

QUIT ASSOCIATING THE NEGATING OF THIS EXACT PIECE OF "EVIDENCE" AS AN ATTACK ON THE ENTIRE CHEMTRAIL THEORY.

I said it before, but apparently some people on here have no idea how VALID ARGUMENTS work. They should ACCEPT and even WELCOME CONFLICTING POINTS OF VIEW. Any solid argument will look more competent in the face of opposition.

Grow a brain and quit responding with emotion just because intelligent people present evidence in a manner that would be accepted in the academic and scholarly world.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Clutching at straws again chemtrailers. Once again, its chaff

Really, you people are ridiculous, do some friggin research and figure out why its not plausible.

Either way, Ive had enough of the crap all over ATS, its becoming increasingly difficult to find decent threads, so Im not coming back

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

OZ, don't leave brother.

I've enjoyed reading some of your posts for years.

I believe that we may just have to better ourselves in terms of being able to ignore those that revel in their own idiocy.

Don't leave man!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yep...frustrating...

We've lost internos thanks to rubbish threads.

We DON'T need to lose you either.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Is cloud seeding in coastal Antarctica linked to bromine and nitrate variability in snow?

Abstract
Considering the significance of methanesulfonate (MSA) in the sulfur cycle and global climate,
we analyzed MSA and other ionic species in snow from the coastal Larsemann Hills, East
Antarctica. MSA concentrations recorded were high (0.58 ± 0.7 μM) with ice-cap regions
showing significantly higher concentrations (d f = 10, p < 0.001) than ice-free regions. High
nutrient concentration in ice-cap snow appears to have favored algal growth
(7.6 × 102 cells l−1) with subsequent production of brominated compounds.

iopscience.iop.org...

Analysis of the Chemtrails will reveal that iodides and formaldyhyde, along with Liquid CO2 are being used to cause climate change.

It is having disastrous effects on our only home, called Earth.

You would think the Chadwickus, Oz, Phage and the rest of the cronies would , as selfish individuals, would be concerned for their and their families own welfare, but alas, money, power and prestige are the rule of thumb for them.

Your all going to suffer greatly for your intentional cover-up, because we have gone beyond the turning back point.

Enjoy your self inflicted punishment.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
Chem trails are fake? I think not:

www.ktvl.com...

Watch after 1:00 it's pretty interesting.

This video actually MIGHT be Chaff a military radar countermeasure.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, this is not 100% proven,

Interesting enough the military, of course, won't comment on it.

The weather man seems pretty nervous when he speaks about this incident especially if it's just "radar countermeasures".

Conspiracy still unsolved.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by 11118]

That doesn't confirm anything

It just confirms what people in that area where seeing.

It does not confirm chemtrails are due to this.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Wow this is serious,

Also he doesn't slip he says it with confidence and ill be surprised fired

Again could be a cover to disguise what they are really putting in the air,

Nice info

Thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

So, can you explain what exactly this proves?

So far I'm seeing a study of cloud seeding, this like chaff has absolutely NOTHING to do with chemtrails.

You need existing cloud to fly a light aircraft into, which it will then set off flares, often containing silver iodide, but other chemicals are used.

It's no secret.

Here's a good vid about it:

(click to open player in new window)

Oh and I'm quite happy living knowing that there is no clandestine spraying operation going on over head.

Are you happy living in fear induced ignorance?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Here's a video of a Chemtrail plane from the cockpit.

Isn't there a 2 mile separation rule?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Notice, in this next video, the plane is emitting Chemtrail from what appears to be and engine on the very tip of the wing.

Where are the inner two engines, and since when did the put engines on tip of wings. Watch carefully.

Look ma, no engines!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks
Notice, in this next video, the plane is emitting Chemtrail from what appears to be and engine on the very tip of the wing.

Odd, all I see is contrails.

But in any case where is the radar image to collaborate that these are chemtrails?

This thread is about radar images and the assertion that these radar images are chemtrails. There is nil evidence that these chemtrails are visible from the ground. But it would be easy to do so: produce a photo from the ground and the corresponding radar image in which the chemtrails appear, amtching the ground sighting. Simple.

Otherwise, stop wasting our time by showing your ignorance of basic aeronautics and meteorology and your gullibility in believing in chemtrails but not believing in clouds.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Removed.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by 911stinks

Odd, all I see is contrails.

From what engines?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Maverick9010 was a chemtrails
avitech123 Maverick9010, you sir, are a moron.

Commentary from the YouTube page. I suspect someone who takes "avitech123" as his handle knows something about the way airplanes work.

Please do not undermine your own case by confounding chaff, contrails and, now, cloud seeding. They are three separate things. No-one is denying that jet engines produce prodigious amounts of carbon molecules of various kinds. It is not intentional, it is the result of combustion. Carbon dioxide is a "greenhouse gas," and many people believe that airplanes make a significant contribution to global warming... but that's not "chemtrailing." The white trails that aircraft leave is condensing water vapor, not carbon dioxide. Please don't demean Oz, Chadwickus and Phage for trying patiently to explain what each of these different things are.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by DJW001]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Are you just going to throw everything you find at the wall and hope something sticks?

If you look closely (you won't though will you?) you can see the two engines on each wing.

Are you going to answer my above question too?

Or are we just going to see more crap youtube vids?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

2 engines, 4 trails.

Crap youtube video. Evidence from actual pilots, in actual cockpits is crap youtube video.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
In any case, as we all know, there's also such a thing as wing tip vortices

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Where does an actual pilot use the word "chemtrail?" Pilots are familiar with condensation trails, or "contrails." Naturally, because they see them all the time. They do not show up on radar. If they did, the sky would be unnavigable.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join