It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt for 'hit squad' with British passports accused of executing senior Hamas leader

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Someone is really trying to stir up the mess and push Hamas's buttons

Arrest the head of Mossad, says Dubai police chief
Linky

Either than or really distract things away from the real culprits..

Edit to add: I feels like Hamas is being pushed into a corner to respond to this.. I take all the MSM spin as baiting them into some form of action.. which does bother me given the itchy trigger fingers everyone seems to have right now in the ME

[edit on 18/2/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Dubai police are starting to look a bit amateur now IMO....there is no released evidence of any Israeli connection except for the use of fake passports of UK/Israeli citizens.

If you go to Dubai, you drive past the Police chiefs house on the way to the airport and its a big, black castle like some sort of bond villains house...I think he's some sort of relation to the Prince of Dubai which highlights the culture of nepitism that exists in the state.

All of Dubai's important and influencial position holders seem to be there through nepitism so I wonder what the quality of their investigative work is like if this continues throughout their security services ??

I wonder if the people who planned this thought the inept Dubai police would make a good, western friendly "wolf crier" on the Israeli theory.

Dont think this would have got anywhere near as much attention if this happened in Syria and the Syrians made similar claims on Israel......

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Jukiodone]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Cant believe the mossad deniers here!They pulled the same thing off in 1987 when they used british passports

The reason this was a balls up operation is the fact this hit team was rushed into that location at very short notice-if they had more time I am sure we would be none the wiser!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Some adventurous types checked out old county records for children who had died very young. They sent applications and photos for passports and they were mailed to provided addresses with no further security. Death records were not tied into the system, only births.
Probably thousands of semi-legal passports are in circulation this way, actually issued by the passport office. And then there's the requests for lost or stolen passports, blanks that get taken by staff members, etc.
Yes, the dead child method was in the novel "The Day of The Jackal". I can promise you that it would not have been effective for at least the maximum validity of a British passport, 10yrs.
Getting a spurious but genuine replacement would be pretty difficult for a criminal, but easy for an intel agent. All they would need is enough info about the holder of the passport in order to 1st request a replacement Birth Certificate & 2nd fill in the rather exhaustive passport application. Of course, they would also need to either intercept that persons mail, or claim to have changed address since the last application. This latter could be problematic, since it leaves a loose thread open to investigation. Much, much easier with the plausibly denyable cooperation of the genuine person themselves. Except, in this case, as has been pointed out, most of those photos would have been rejected by the UK passport office.
Blanks walking out of their printers? I wouldn't be surprised. Outright forgery would be my best guess however. Its not like those blanks would be left lying around without security measures, eh?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

uncertain times indeed. It could have been the Popular People's Front of Judea! Somehow, I'll stick with the explanation that requires least complex speculation.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum

Yes, the dead child method was in the novel "The Day of The Jackal". I can promise you that it would not have been effective for at least the maximum validity of a British passport, 10yrs.

Getting a spurious but genuine replacement would be pretty difficult for a criminal, but easy for an intel agent. All they would need is enough info about the holder of the passport in order to 1st request a replacement Birth Certificate & 2nd fill in the rather exhaustive passport application. Of course, they would also need to either intercept that persons mail, or claim to have changed address since the last application. This latter could be problematic, since it leaves a loose thread open to investigation. Much, much easier with the plausibly denyable cooperation of the genuine person themselves. Except, in this case, as has been pointed out, most of those photos would have been rejected by the UK passport office.

Blanks walking out of their printers? I wouldn't be surprised. Outright forgery would be my best guess however. Its not like those blanks would be left lying around without security measures, eh?

I happen to know an awful lot about this stuff. Firsthand but also professional work in the print industry. It's easy to pull stuff off with British consulates in far off parts of the world. They can or used to be able to issue passports and replacements for missing ones.

The Philippines is the fake document capital of the world. You can send them anything and they will produce a facsimile that passes most tests.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Funny thing is I remember in the early 2000's Israel got caught by New Zealand using New Zealand passports for it’s agents.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think you may all find this interesting. It is surveillence footage of the movements before and during the assasisination. Its quite long but I found it very compelling.

Source from Wired.com

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Let's look at what we have to work with like an investigative journalist or lawyer.

The Dubai security people have provided tape segments of people who would be well aware they were being recorded.

Questions that come to mind:

Exactly why are they making all this publicly available? A need to show the world they're on top of things?

What are the histories of these people's travels as documented by their passport usage? Is this the one and only time they show up on the radar?

Are the stairs open on every floor of the hotel? One would expect so for fire safety regulations. Could people go up and down them undetected?

Is it possible this was a floor show put on for investigators and some other activities possibly relevant to the execution escaped notice?

We're given some pieces of the puzzle but don't know how many are missing or being held back.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Tv here in Spain is now saying it officially - the team are are British born MOSSAD agents....all 11 hold nationality and passports of the UK.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

TV in spain seems to overlooked that although the passports included some British/Israeli dual nationals; most of those people have been accounted for and they werent involved.

No major updates today so far so we might be waiting 3 months for SOCA's findings before we get any more juicy details.

Also when Gordon Brown says SOCA; he means MI5&MI6.

I imagine that if the UAE authorities have hold of three people who were verified as speaking with the alleged hit squad we'll be getting further details pretty soon as the UAE love a good death penalty with little or no evidence.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
all those that think this was too sloppy for a mossad hit...

They just got busted all over the msm for dancing on 911, hi-fiving each other, they even admitted they were mossad agents there to "document the event". Guess that's not too sloppy.

The real question is will anything get done about it. I bet nothing will get done about it, short of war, and that's how you'll know lines are being drawn and who all are involved.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archon_Adept
all those that think this was too sloppy for a mossad

They just got busted all over the msm for dancing on 911, hi-fiving each other, they even admitted they were mossad agents there to "document the event". Guess that's not too sloppy.

The real question is will anything get done about it. I bet nothing will get done about it, short of war, and that's how you'll know lines are being drawn and who all are involved.

Yeah pretty sloppy. Thos people didn't say they were Mossad agents. Check actual sources not Truther videos. The New York state police admitted their error with the false report of a bomb near the George Washington Bridge and released the Israelis with no charges laid. They are in the process of suing the State of New york for unwarranted incarceration.

At least 8 countries warned the US about 9/11 though none had all the specifics. They included Germany, Israel, Britain, Russia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia. Israel was the most vocal providing intelligence directly to the FBI who did not prioritized. One Mossad agent tracking the hijackers actually died on the first plane that hit the WTC.

Most Truthers haven't read much that has come out since September 2001.

(Laughing Smiley Face repeated ten times.)

[edit on 27-2-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
lol at the man trying to pass as a woman.

Seems to me the operators are trained professionals, making it deliberatly "sloppy" to invoke the blame game.

Believe me specops spend a lot of time gathering intel.

This smells like gasoline being poured on a small fire

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Evan Dennings.

Roy Allan Cannon

elpasoinc.com...

Two Suspects Entered U.S. After Dubai Killing

by ROBERT F. WORTH
© The New York Times 2010

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — At least two suspects in the killing of a Hamas official in a hotel here in January traveled to the United States afterward, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

That disclosure broadened the scope of an international investigation that has already fostered diplomatic tensions and has cast a harsh new light on the methods of Israel’s intelligence service, the Mossad, which police officials here accuse of ordering the killing.

One suspect traveling on a British passport arrived in the United States on Feb. 14; the other used an Irish passport and arrived on Jan. 21, said the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case. He did not say where the men entered the country, and added that there is no known record of them leaving.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Gail Folliard

Erika Chambers

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Gail Folliard is Erika Chambers Mossad assassin?

www.haaretz.com...

Wilhelm Dietl wrote a book about an agent named "Erika Chambers" and also devoted a chapter to her in another book. "Her character fascinated me," he says. "I was in Beirut and met PLO people, and they always talked about the operation she took part in. Chambers was the Mossad agent who in 1979 killed Ali Hassan Salameh, who was one of [Yasser] Arafat's assistants - a Palestinian playboy and the operations officer of [the militant Palestinian organization] Black September. He was one of the planners of the murder of the Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympics. She pressed the button of the remote control that set off the bomb, which had been placed along the route Salameh was driving."

According to Dietl, Chambers was a British citizen who studied hydrology in Australia, arrived at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem at the age of 20 or 21 to continue her studies, was recruited by the Mossad and became one of the organization's stars. "The investigation carried out by the PLO found that she had left behind her a trail of addresses in Geneva and Germany, and therefore thought she had done so deliberately so the PLO would believe, mistakenly, that the action was perpetrated by the BND, or that the BND was an accomplice to it, in revenge for Munich."

[edit on 1-3-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ali al-Jarrah

Ali al-Jarrah (c. 1958 –) is a Lebanese man accused of spying for Israel for 25 years.

He trained his brother to help him.

Ali al-Jarrah lived in Maraj, Lebanon with his wife Maryam Shmouri al-Jarrah and their five children. A brother, Yusuf, has also been accused of helping him spy for Israel, and his cousin Ziad al-Jarrah, was one of the September 11 attackers. Al-Jarrah is also said to have secretly married a second wife living in Masnaa, which made it easier for him to move between the Lebanon-Syria border.

www.nytimes.com...

Now he sits in a Lebanese prison cell, accused by the authorities of betraying his country to an enemy state. Months after his arrest, his friends and former colleagues are still in shock over the extent of his deceptions: the carefully disguised trips abroad, the unexplained cash, the secret second wife.

Lebanese investigators say he has confessed to a career of espionage spectacular in its scope and longevity, a real-life John le Carré novel. Many intelligence agents are said to operate in the civil chaos of Lebanon, but Mr. Jarrah’s arrest has shed a rare light onto a world of spying and subversion that usually persists in secret.

He trained his cousin who was a terrorist from 911.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ziad Samir Jarrah (Arabic: زياد سمير جراح‎, Zīād Samīr Jarrāḥ); (May 11, 1975 – September 11, 2001), was one of the masterminds of the September 11th attacks, along with Mohammed Atta, Marwan Al-Shehhi and Ramzi Binalshibh who in 1998 formed what is now known as the The Hamburg Cell. Jarrah acted as pilot of United Airlines Flight 93, as part of the September 11 attacks.[a] He is believed to have taken over as the pilot of the aircraft along with his team of hijackers which included Saeed Al-Ghamdi, Ahmed al-Nami and Ahmed Al-Haznawi who together made an unsuccessful attempt to crash the plane into the U.S. Capitol or the White House.

Did this guy have a kid he trained from one of his two marriages. Because he sure does look like this guy.

Bruce Joshua Daniel

[edit on 2-3-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Zev William Barkan was travelling in Asia on a Canadian passport issued in the name of Kevin William Hunter. He is wanted by New Zealand police for allegedly trying to help illegally obtain a passport from that country.
He is accused of assuming the identity of a wheelchair-bound man with cerebral palsy in an effort to secure the document. Barkan is said to have fled New Zealand after two Mossad agents were arrested Elisha Kara and Uriel Kelman they were semtenced to 6 months in jail.

I think Zev William Barkan is the one who posed as Eric Rassineux.

www.ctv.ca...

Zev William Barkan

Eric Rassineux

And mixed up in this is David Zwartz head of the New Zealand Jewish Council when he said this.

"That really makes me feel sick and reminds me of the history of the Jewish people where this has happened over and over again but never before in New Zealand," says David Zwartz, head of the New Zealand Jewish Council.

www.cnn.com...

But doesn't David Zwartz look like Roy Allen Cannon.

David Zwartz

Roy Allen Cannon

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Zev William Barkan was travelling in Asia on a Canadian passport issued in the name of Kevin William Hunter. He is wanted by New Zealand police for allegedly trying to help illegally obtain a passport from that country.
He is accused of assuming the identity of a wheelchair-bound man with cerebral palsy in an effort to secure the document. Barkan is said to have fled New Zealand after two Mossad agents were arrested Elisha Kara and Uriel Kelman they were semtenced to 6 months in jail.

I think Zev William Barkan is the one who posed as Eric Rassineux.

www.ctv.ca...

Zev William Barkan

Eric Rassineux

And mixed up in this is David Zwartz head of the New Zealand Jewish Council when he said this.

"That really makes me feel sick and reminds me of the history of the Jewish people where this has happened over and over again but never before in New Zealand," says David Zwartz, head of the New Zealand Jewish Council.

www.cnn.com...

But doesn't David Zwartz look like Roy Allen Cannon.

David Zwartz

Roy Allen Cannon

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

YES, YES , YES.
(Well yes to 80% of your analysis anyway.)

I think you've done an excellent job here and if this is your own, further research; you are to be commended.

Everyone who's interested in this case should read your post as there are a number of things you highlight that are highly likely based on the evidence presented.

Gail/Eika Photo: If you look at all of the photos used by the alleged team ; virtually all of them have some sort of posed facial expression which subtly changes dimensions, widths and hights of identifiable features such as mouth , eyes, nose etc.

Altough "Gail" has a different haircut and has the fake smile equipped it isnt too hard to see strong comparisons between her and Erika such as the eyes mouth and chin.

I would even go so far to say this could be a probable cause in terms of that stupid smile she pulls on the CCTV as she knows this makes her harder to ID given the fact her photo is floating around as a known Mossad agent.

Jarrah link and evidence is questionable IMO as there is a slight similarity but that's all there is ...

Zev William Barkan/ Eric Rassineux, however, is your best bit of work.

I did a very simple merge ( PIC below )

yfrog.com...

and the similarity is frightening.

They both have exaclty the same Eye/Ear height which could be described as "low" and hairline, mouth and eyes ( allowing for different angle/forced expression)..... that beard just fits like a glove as well!!!

Great post JBA keep up the investigations.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Jukiodone]

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Jukiodone]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join