It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt for 'hit squad' with British passports accused of executing senior Hamas leader

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
My two cents,

I highly doubt Israel is the only nation using other countries passports, for blackop's type activities.... can you imagine a US spy entering Iran under a US passport?

20' something people, that’s an incredible amount of people to have working an operation, isn’t it?... they dressed up as common holiday makers, then performed admirably, put on a show, got the target and got out without getting caught.

The only difference between this, a CIA hit, a Russian hit or a MI5 hit, is that Dubai willingly gave up Israel. That’s the important issue.

Dubai, the cash strapped Dubai in need of western finances, gave up Israel's mossad, by showing you the footage and pointing out our spies... any nation could do this, it’s an unusual step to take in the chess game of allies v axis... no other nation would openly defy a nation.

Is this the WEST, hitting back at Israel via proxy? Is Israel attempting a coup? Why would a western ally, openly ousted an ally like that...

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Isn't it a good thing that this guy was taken out?

I don't see what your thread is exactly... is it a concern? Do you feel sorry for the guy?

Good riddance i say and job well done...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Frogs

Isn't it a good thing that this guy was taken out?

I don't see what your thread is exactly... is it a concern? Do you feel sorry for the guy?

Good riddance i say and job well done...

My concern as a British Citizen, is that British Passports were used in this unlawfull act, therefor putting British citizens at risk. You may feel like they got the bad guy, but the means in which they did so are highly concerning.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

My concern as a British Citizen, is that British Passports were used in this unlawfull act, therefor putting British citizens at risk. You may feel like they got the bad guy, but the means in which they did so are highly concerning.

I keep hearing about this risk but don't see it at all. What is it?

So now the whole world knows someone's passport identity was use by someone else. Identities are used with credit card fraud and crimes by the thousands.

Someone who committed multiple murders and was planning more, al illegal as it gets, was able to avoid justice system redress by hiding in Syria. He was taken out. No harm past, present, or future to anyone British.

What is threat?

[edit on 2-3-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I suppose i can see your point... that someone ay go after the innocent guy/girl who had nothing to do with the murder but on the other hand it's all over the news and is pretty obvious that the real named people on those documents didn't do it...

It is still an intrusion though taking someone else Identity... i wonder why they didn't just get a fake ID with fake name??

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

I keep hearing about this risk but don't see it at all. What is it?

So now the whole world knows someone's passport identity was use by someone else. Identities are used with credit card fraud and crimes by the thousands.

Someone who committed multiple murders and was planning more, al illegal as it gets, was able to avoid justice system redress by hiding in Syria. He was taken out. No harm past, present, or future to anyone British.

What is threat?

So you would be happy for someone to steal your passport and Identity to carry out an assassination?

If you found out it was your passport that had been used, would you be concerned for your safety?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

So you would be happy for someone to steal your passport and Identity to carry out an assassination?

If you found out it was your passport that had been used, would you be concerned for your safety?

I don't known of anyone harmed because someone in another country used their passport identity. It probably adds an extra layer of security because police and intelligence would then be alerted and concerned about the person.

I know of thousands as of innocent bystanders killed just by being somewhere terrorists decided was good bomb location.

A known killer and illegal arms dealer who avoided the law was rubbed out. No one else suffered any harm or consequences.

So where is the all outrage and indignation that murderers operate in Britain and elsewhere trying to kill innocent people, and often succeeding? They represent a far more real threat to life and limb than a hit squad in Dubai borrowing identity information.

Why aren't Brits reprimanding Syria for protecting this murderer for all these years?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Mossad agents while in Dubai used mastercards issued by a company named Payoneer based in New York. Payoneer is a business created by a guy name Yuval Tal. Yuval Tal is a ex mossad agent by his own addmission as a contributer to Fox News. I just seen a article from the New York Post Yuval Tal has now disappeared so I pulled up a picture to see what he looked like. Yuval Tal looks just like Michael Lawrence Barney.

Yuval Tal

Michael Lawrence Barney

But this is the real Yuval Tal an Israeli living in Hong Kong.

From this website.www.proskauer.com...

Yuval Tal is head of the Hong Kong office and a Partner in the Corporate Department. He is a general corporate and securities lawyer with diverse experience in mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, cross-boarder transactions, and corporate and real estate finance.

Yuval's practice includes representing clients on financing, mergers and acquisitions (public and private, debt and equity), reorganizations and structured finance. He represents clients from their formation through their sale or public offering. He also advises his clients on day-to-day operational matters, including internal structuring, commercial transactions, employment, consulting arrangements and equity incentive programs. Yuval represents financial institutions as well as public and private companies. He has represented clients in diverse industries ranging from hotels to flight training to medical devices, from telecommunications to weight reduction to apparel.

In connection with his extensive experience representing private equity and venture capital funds, Yuval has represented U.S., European and Israeli-based funds, such as JPMorgan, Bessemer Venture Partners, Starwood Capital, Colony Capital, DLJ, Thor Urban Retail Fund, Big Flower, Star Ventures, Formula Ventures and Giza Venture Capital in structuring, restructuring, managing and disposing of investments in Asia (including Israel), Europe and the United States.

Yuval lives in Hong Kong with his wife and three sons.

So who is this guy running a creditcard company in New York City using the name Yuval Tal. Heres a video from Fox News of him talking.

www.youtube.com...#

So is this Yuval Tal in New York a mossad agent under cover creating front companies to transfer money for Mossad? Is he the hitman from Dubai?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Very impressive, very!!! good bit of work if I do say so, S&F's to you, however, I think your getting close to some things, and please keep yourself safe above all means, It looks as though you might be onto something big.... best of luck

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
www.observer.com...

www.nypost.com...

Heres a couple of links related to Payoneer and Yuval Tal.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
www.observer.com...

www.nypost.com...

Heres a couple of links related to Payoneer and Yuval Tal.

Thanks for the link. Great comment on the piece on page 2.

www.nypost.com...

NY Post smear with no evidence. Since owners of Fox decided to move its Asian headquarters to Dubai, Fox news has been kissing Arab arse and becoming increasingly anti Israel and pro Islamic radicals. Even its TV and radio hosts have been muzzled and prevented from criticizing "ALLEGED" Islamic suicide bombers. We will remember your perfidy.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
www.iol.co.za...

By Bianca Capazorio

South Africa's diplomatic standoff with Israel remains shrouded in mystery.

This follows the use of OR Tambo airport in Joburg by two alleged assassins of a Hamas activist in Dubai, on their return to Tel Aviv in January.

The alleged killers - identified by Dubai police investigating the murder of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh - arrived in Joburg on an Emirates Air flight and transferred to the Israeli airline El Al.

El Al's operations here were already under official scrutiny after it emerged the airline's security operations were run by the Israeli security agency Shin Bet.

It turned out that El Al security staff were protected by protocols of immunity normally reserved for diplomats. Moreover, they were issued weapons registered to the Israeli embassy.

After these facts came to light, the South African government stripped two El Al security guards of their diplomatic passports.

It also threatened to withdraw diplomatic immunity for the El Al operation in South Africa.

A Carte Blanche expose showed the airline's armed security staff carry out profiling targeting Muslims.

The Israelis responded by insisting that if Israel could not guarantee the security of its nationals and its interests, El Al would be forced to withdraw from the country.

Israeli Shin Bet spies uncovered in South African Airports working for EL AL airlines - PART 1

www.youtube.com...

An investigation into claims by South Africans that they have been harassed at airports by people claiming to be with 'Airport security' when in fact they are working for el al and israeli airline. The interesting part though is that all these security guards are trained by Shin Bet and actually work for them. Shockingly they illegally detain and question passengers (even when not flying on their plane), as well as illegally search people, make copies of documents and pass these off to Israel.

Israeli Shin Bet spies uncovered in South African Airports working for EL AL airlines - PART 2

www.youtube.com...

Seems that EL AL airline security guards are trained by Shin Bet and actually work for them. And in South Africa they come to work with a uzi in a brief case and all have diplomatic immunity and the weapons are issued to the Israeli embassy. The guards all have diplomatic passports.

So do they operate the same way in all countries?

The two who escaped through Johannesburg International Airport South Africa and then boarded EL AL Airlines and were then protected by Shin Bet.
STEPHEN DANIEL HODES

MELVYN ADAM MILDINER

[edit on 14-3-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Funny enough I was in the local boozer last week and there was a few south africans in there who stood out like sore thumbs.Talking to a mate about them he told me one was from israel.He is the spitting image of that passport photo for Michael Lawrence Barney.He has booked our band to play soon before he goes to Iraq and Afganistan for whatever he does.
Needless to say if he turns up in tennis gear while we are doing a soundcheck im out of there,hopefully mossad dont read this thread!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

More good research there JBA; keep it up.

I'm struggling with the similarity between Yuval Tal and Michael Lawrence Barney though.

The do have some similarities but MLB on the passport pic seems to be more middle eastern looking than Tal IMO with a different eye angle etc.

I agree with your Zev Barkan/Michael Rassineux comparison but I'm a bit more sceptical about this one.

Also in terms of SA/Israel relationships it was well established that during the 70's, Israel and South Africa were working on joint nuclear weapon programmes with Israel providing the know-how and South Africa providing the space to conduct testing.

See "Vela Incident" on Wiki

This was against various UN resolutions and once it looked like the ANC were getting into power this programme was terminated but I bet alot of those people in the Israel and SA intel services kept up their old links...

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Jukiodone]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

I think Yuval Tal was simply pay master dropping of cards to those involed. He is now in Israel on a business trip. I just wonder if it will end up being a permanent move to there Tel Aviv office. And this business trip to Tel Aviv was known by no one in his office and happened when Payoneer was shown to be the credit card of choice by the Dubai assassins. I think he decided to leave before Interpol had a chance to question him.

www.nypost.com...

A New York CEO with Israeli military ties fears he has a target on his back after his company was thrust into the probe of a brazen international assassination plot against a Hamas mastermind, sources told The Post.

Colleagues of Yuval Tal -- who heads Payoneer, a Manhattan- and Tel-Aviv-based firm that arranges for prepaid debit cards -- said the businessman has had "a great sensitivity" about his well-being ever since authorities revealed that his firm provided the MasterCards used by a 27-member hit squad that snuffed out Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in a Dubai hotel Jan. 19.

"He has legitimate personal safety concerns for himself and his family," Tal's spokeswoman, Mary Kae Marinac, said.

Dubai police say Mossad, Israel's storied intelligence agency, ordered the hit on al-Mabhouh. The extremist leader had been wanted for the 1989 kidnapping and murder of two Israeli soldiers.

Payoneer's link to the killing was revealed by investigators on Feb. 24.

Some of Tal's colleagues and business associates are furious at Dubai police for identifying Payoneer.

"Retaliation by Hamas for any perceived connection to the Dubai killing is a real concern," noted one associate. "By publicly pointing a finger, they've potentially put people in harm's way."

Payoneer and MetaBank, the Iowa-based financial institution that actually issued the debit cards, say they're cooperating with Dubai investigators.

But Tal's ties to the Israeli military continue to raise eyebrows.

During his service in an elite special-ops unit of the Israeli Defense Force, Tal had dealings with Mossad, according to a report on Gulfnews.com.

"Yuval was entertaining a small group of people with tales of his IDF exploits [and] he was commending how good Israeli intelligence was and how the Mossad and Shin Bet [intelligence agency] always gave him great information on his commando raids," a Tal acquaintance told the Web site.

Payoneer was set up in 2005 with $14 million from three venture-capital firms, two of them with Israeli army ties.

MetaBank has said the Payoneer cards were obtained using fraudulent identity information.

www.observer.com...

Yuval Tal Reappears! Payoneer's CEO Hasn't Vanished, Just 'on a Business Trip in Israel'

Not that the strange story of Yuval Tal needed to get any stranger, but the Post reported yesterday that the Israeli-American businessmen, whose prepaid debit cards were connected to this year's assassination of a senior Hamas militant, has completely disappeared. "Employees of Yuval Tal's Payoneer said he wasn't at the company's Midtown headquarters, and Brooklyn neighbors of Tal said he was out of the country," that article explained. "At Payoneer's office at 1841 Broadway, workers said Tal was 'not in today' and no one else could speak for the firm."

But a spokesperson told The Observer today that the rumors of Mr. Tal's disappearance are greatly exaggerated.

"Payoneer’s CEO Yuval Tal is presently on a business trip in Israel," Mary Kae Marinac said in an email this afternoon. "Payoneer has an office in Tel Aviv and Yuval frequently travels between New York and Israel as a normal part of managing the company."

A few minutes later, Mr. Tal sent a note, too. He didn't comment for my story this week, and hadn't responded to emails since Monday afternoon, when he said that he would truly try to speak but wouldn't be able to meet. "As soon as it will be appropriate to chat," he wrote today, "I'll be happy to meet."

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Roi Carthy
il.linkedin.com...

Current Founder at Stealth Startup
Past Product Launch Consultant at Carthy Consulting
MarCom Manager at CubeEffect
MarCom Manager at Zend Technologies
MarCom Freelancer (Self-employed)
Project & Content Manager at Random-Logic (888.com)
Business Development Assistant at 3Dion
Associate at Amlev Dershowitz Communications, Inc
see less...

4 more...
Education Olivet College
Institute for Conflict Resolution Studies Summer Symposium
International Mediation and Conflict Resolution Summer Seminar.
see less...

techcrunch.com...

Payments-R-Us’ business model is a fairly simple one: affiliation. It gets a commission for every merchant it refers to a vendor. Does the fact that Payments-R-Us earns a commission impact its objectivity? I don’t believe so. One of the founders and investors in the company is Yuval Tal, Founder & CEO of Payoneer, which we’ve previously written about (here & here). By all accounts, Tal is considered a stand-up entrepreneur in the Israeli startup community.

Payments-R-Us won’t be a billion dollar business. But it serves a real need and has a clear hook for a business model which I imagine could run revenues up to six-figures per month. Its only challenge will be to situate itself as a key destination for merchants when making their processing vendor selection.

Ths guy seems to be a writer for several websites like techcrunch.com promoting Israeli business such as Payoneer and Payments-R-Us which are both founded by Yuval Tal. And seems he even gets replies on the web comment page at the bottom of the article from the cofounder of Payments-R-Us Mike Shatz pretty good to post something online and have the cofounder of the company comment on your story.

Mike Shatz - December 1st, 2009 at 8:15 am UTC
This is a good assumption. The system is pretty much automated and makes the vendor suggestions based on a compatibility scoring system. You could call us P-Harmony, borrowing from the well know dating services that uses a great number of compatibility factors to match people. Folks that use the Wizard will notice that it asks a lot more questions then some of the other payments hubs.

Then I pulled up a picture of the guy.

Roi Carthy

Looks just like JONATHAN LOUIS GRAHAM.

So is this guy mixed up with Mossad? His education listed on LinkedIn says he studied in Conflict Resolution Studies?

Roi Carthy’s Education
Olivet College
1994 — 1999

Institute for Conflict Resolution Studies Summer Symposium
1998 — 1998

Institute for Conflict Resolution Studies Summer Symposium, Brussels, Belgium, Summer 1997; focused on international mediation with concentration on the Middle East and Europe; featuring a three-day workshop by Washington DC based Institute of World Affairs.

International Mediation and Conflict Resolution Summer Seminar.
1997 — 1997

International Mediation and Conflict Resolution Summer Seminar, The Hague, Netherlands, Summer 1996; focused on mediation in the former Yugoslavia, the Middle East and the European Union; featuring a three-day workshop conducted by Clingendael, the renowned diplomat school.

Seems he has gone a long ways from Olivet College "Christian College" in
Olivet, Michigan to International Mediation and Conflict Resolution Summer Seminar, The Hague, Netherlands the on to nstitute for Conflict Resolution Studies Summer Symposium, Brussels, Belgium. To now living in Israel promoting Israeli startup businesses for people like Yuval Tal who plays pay master for the Mossad and Shin Bet by giving out prepaid credit cards to Mossad assassins.

And heres a post from his twitter page.

So now I can't fly to Dubai, where assasinstion squads roam freely and bottled water is $20 a pop? Ya, that's a real bummer.

Ok so it's down to this... Raise your hand if you **weren't** involved in the Mabhouh assasinstion... (Beuller?)

Hammas says Mabhouh risked self by ordering hotel online. Mossad clear, this was an Expedia job. Go figure. cc @parislemon

twitter.com...

So is he being cocky about what he did?

[edit on 16-3-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yuval Tal has a second credit card payment company and his chief technology officer Ronit Brosh seems to be IDF 6 years as the team leader of Mamram The IDFs computer system for logging all of Israels arms and the general staff of the IDF and created the IDFs closed Intranet network.. Then went on to R&D for companies with ties to the IDF.

Current CTO at PaymentsRUs
Past CTO at MyThings
VP R&D and CTO at SpearCast
VP R&D at SeaPass
VP Development and Architecture at Dealtime.com (Shopping.com)
R&D Manager at Agentics
Senior Software Engineer at Apple Computer, Inc.
Team Leader at Scitex Corporation
Team Leader at Mamram - I.D.F (Israel Defense Army)
see less...

5 more...
Education The Israeli Center for Ayurveda
Bar-Ilan University
Israeli Defense Forces Computer Academy ("MAMRAM

Seems odd that she would now be a CTO for PaymentsRUs.

But then again Payoneer Yuval Tals other company.Rami Mittelman COO at Payoneer and also Managing Director Communications Service Provider Systems, ACS (Verint Systems Ltd.)

Verint Systems is a leading provider of analytic software-based solutions for security and business intelligence. Used by over 1,000 organizations in over 50 countries, Verint’s software generates actionable intelligence through the collection, retention and analysis of voice, fax, video, email, Internet and data transmissions from multiple communications networks. Verint helps governments and businesses make sense of the vast video, voice, and data they capture.

Headquartered in Melville, New York, Verint delivers actionable intelligence solutions that help our customers achieve their security and operational objectives. Government and commercial organizations worldwide recognize Verint for innovation, long-term business value, and outstanding return on investment.

Communications Interception & Analytics Solutions

Verint Communications Interception & Analytics Solutions help Communications Service Providers and law enforcement, national security, and intelligence agencies neutralize threats from criminals and terrorists. The company’s systems collect, filter, and analyze voice and data on traditional and advanced communications networks - wireline and wireless, cable and satellite, Internet, multimedia, and VoIP. Solutions are designed for compliance with ETSI, CALEA and other regional and country-specific lawful interception regulations and standards.

Communications Service Providers

Communications Service Providers must provide Law Enforcement Agencies with secure access to intercept targeted communications on their networks, deliver intercepted communications to Law Enforcement Agencies for further investigation, and perform these activities in compliance with government electronic surveillance regulations.

Verint helps Communications Service Providers intercept and deliver communications in compliance with ETSI, CALEA and other regional and country-specific lawful interception regulations and standards.

Law Enforcement Agencies

Criminals and terrorists continue to exploit new communications technologies and services to plan and execute their activities. These advances in communications require Law Enforcement Agencies to be able to intercept and analyze new types of communications as they emerge, and operate more productively and efficiently as the volume of communications grows.

Intelligence and National Security Agencies

Verint provides national security agencies, military SIGINT units, and other intelligence organizations with a unified platform for the mass interception, filtering, and analysis of voice and data.

www.industry-trade.gov.il...

Thats one good partner to have when your running a Mossad hit in Dubai.

About us
Verint is a top 30 US enterprise software company that helps organizations make sense of the vast information they collect as part of their daily operations. The company's actionable intelligence solutions are designed to integrate and analyze huge volumes of data ― images captured by thousands of cameras, trends buried in millions of calls, threats hidden in billions of interactions. By identifying critical intelligence that might not otherwise be found, they help industry and government take more effective action to achieve performance and security goals.
Verint solutions are engineered for cost-effective deployment in global operations and complex environments. Built on open, standards-based architectures, these solutions add value to the systems in which government and industry have already invested and help them realize the benefits of expanding information networks and emerging information technologies.

Activities
Activity :
Developers of telephone conversation surveillance (tapping) equipment.

www.export.gov.il...

According to former CIA officer [Philip] Giraldi and other US intelligence sources, software manufactured and maintained by Verint, Inc. handles most of American law enforcement's wiretaps. Says Giraldi: "Phone calls are intercepted, recorded, and transmitted to US investigators by Verint, which claims that it has to be 'hands on' with its equipment to maintain the system." Giraldi also notes Verint is reimbursed for up to 50 percent of its R&D costs by the Israeli Ministry of Industry and Trade. According to Giraldi, the extent of the use of Verint technology "is considered classified," but sources have spoken out and told Giraldi they are worried about the security of Verint wiretap systems. The key concern, says Giraldi, is the issue of a "trojan" embedded in the software. (Christopher Ketcham, "An Israeli Trojan Horse," CounterPunch, Weekend Edition, September 27-28, 2008)

Verint Systems, Inc. provides analytic software-based solutions for the security and business intelligence markets. Its analytic solutions collect, retain, and analyze voice, fax, video, email, Internet, and data transmissions from voice, video and IP networks for the purpose of generating actionable intelligence for decision makers. The company primarily offers communications interception solutions, such as STAR-GATE, RELIANT, and VANTAGE; networked video solutions that include NEXTIVA; and contact center actionable intelligence solutions, which include ULTRA. Verint Systems serves government entities, global corporations, law enforcement agencies, financial institutions, transportation agencies, retail stores, utilities, and communications service providers. (Verint Systems, Inc. Business Week, Information Technology Sector, accessed November 26, 2008)

STAR-GATE ... [is] designed to manage vast numbers of targets, concurrent sessions, call data records, and communications, STAR-GATE transparently accesses targeted communications without alerting subscribers or disrupting service. Verint partners with leading switch and network equipment vendors across the globe to deliver passive, active, and hybrid solutions for a wide range of communication technologies and communication services. ... STAR-GATE can manage network topologies from small, single-switch implementations to country-wide deployments. (Verint, "STAR-GATE Lawful Interception and Data Retention Compliance Solutions for Communication Service Providers," accessed November 28, 2008)

www.pacificfreepress.com...

And don't forget Verint runs airport security.

Nextiva IP Video Solutions for Airport Security
Verint video surveillance and analytics portfolio, certified by the US Department of Homeland Security

verint.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So heres some more information I have found out about Yuval Tal and his credit card companys ties to Mossad and secret spy connections. I have alredy should you a direct connection to Ronit Brosh and the I.D.F team leader of Mamram. Well here is some info about Yuval Tal's brother Hagai Tal and he is CEO at Plimus. Plimus is a copy of the international credit card company his brother has Payoneer and they are both tied together.

home.plimus.com...

3/27/2007: Plimus Offers Prepaid MasterCard(R) Through Payoneer
SAN DIEGO, CA - March 29, 2007 -- Plimus, Inc., a global e-commerce solutions provider, today announced that it has partnered with Payoneer to offer a convenient payment method for its customers worldwide. Understanding the need to make payments quickly and easily in today's fast progressing web business environment, Payoneer offers a prepaid debit MasterCard® that can be used anywhere in the world that MasterCard® is accepted -- including stores, ATMs and online. Among other benefits, the Payoneer prepaid card enables Plimus to offer clients a cost-effective payment method that allows them to easily check balances and transaction history online. In addition, with Payoneer, Plimus offers clients an added layer of security. If a card is ever lost or stolen, Payoneer will cancel the card and transfer the remaining balance to a new replacement card.

"We're pleased to partner with Payoneer to offer our clients a globally accessible, safe payment method," said Guy Wilnai, senior vice president, worldwide sales and marketing at Plimus. "We are continually working to improve our service for our clients and offering prepaid cards from Payoneer is an excellent way to streamline the payment process."

"Like Payoneer, Plimus is recognized for its excellent customer service and support as well as its e-commerce innovation," said Yuval Tal, chief executive officer at Payoneer. "We are looking forward to a long and successful relationship with Plimus to provide our cutting-edge web payout offering."

For additional information on the Payoneer card through Plimus, please visit www.plimus.com...

So I guess they would have a good team like Payoneer right? How about this guy Naaman Lif#z Developer and Instructor IDF - MAMRAM 1991-1994 and Team Manager IDF - MAMTAL 1994-1997.

il.linkedin.com...

Now you say well that doesn't make Yuval Tal and Hagai Tal brothers. Well they are and there was a third brother Sgt. Ro'i Tal. Yes Sgt. Ro'i Tal was killed Apr 5, 2002 n an exchange of fire between IDF troops and Palestinian gunmen in Jenin (Operation Defensive Shield).

www.mfa.gov.il...

Ro'i was raised in Nahariya, where he attended the Amal comprehensive high school. The family moved to Ma'alot a year ago. His father, formerly a police investigator, recently joined the Israel Nature and Nstionsl Parks Authority. His mother, Mazal, works at a hospital in Nahariya.

Sgt. Ro'i Tal was buried in the military cemetery in Nahariya. He is survived by his parents and two brothers, Yuval 32 and Hagai 28.

So who is his father they didn't say what his name was?

www.goeco.org...

Jonathan Tal - Founder and Director

B.A. - Geography and Human Environment. Tel Aviv University.
Travel: South East Asia, Australia, Middle East and Europe.
Work and volunteer experience: Sea Turtle conservation project in Greece, volunteer for the Israel Nature and Parks Authority at the Israeli Sea Turtle Rescue Centre.

Lets see who else we can find connected to Hagai Tal. Well hes from San Francisco Bay Area and went to school at University of Sunderland and is located in Sunderland, North East England.

Candice Tal
CEO/Owner, Infortal Worldwide. Business leader with great energy & passion for business due diligence.
San Francisco Bay Area

Candice Tal’s Summary
Founder & CEO of Infortal Worldwide, a global security and risk management consulting company. For 25 years Infortal has helped private and public companies, non-profit organizations and corporate executives to identify strategic security issues, mitigate risks and minimize corporate liability exposure.

With a global network of professional investigators in over 120 countries, Infortal has been a leader in dealing with complex securities and investigative issues, preventing crimes and securing people, assets and networks.
Honesty, Integrity, Best Practices Globally.

Licensed investigators; 25 years experience.

Candice Tal’s Specialties:
Specialize in in high-quality corporate security investigations designed from the C-level point of view. Provide security advice & counselling to hundreds of businesses spanning high-tech, biotech,CleanTech,healthcare, law firms & banks from start-ups to Fortune 100's. On-demand provider of employment screening services globally; specialize in business due diiligence, business intelligence, armed protection services, executive and international travel security services.

www.zoominfo.com...

So what does Infortal Worldwide do?

nfortal Worldwide - [Cached Version]
Published on: 12/12/2009 Last Visited: 12/12/2009
CANDICE D. TAL Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Infortal Worldwide

Candice Tal is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Infortal Worldwide, a corporate security and investigations firm founded in 1985 to serve emerging growth and Fortune 500 clients in a variety of sectors including biotechnology, financial services, high-technology, manufacturing, professional services and retailing. Ms. Tal has more than 20 years experience managing multi-million dollar security and investigations programs. Leveraging her extensive experience in business investigations, Ms. Tal works closely with domestic and global corporations for whom she resourcefully and creatively delivers effective solutions to corporate due diligence issues.

As Infortal's CEO, Ms. Tal directs an investigative network that spans the globe, oversees the firm's technical operations on multiple fronts, fuels the growth of the Company and works closely with clients to minimize corporate risk and provide expanded due diligence review for Mergers and Acquisitions. Ms. Tal has conducted business due diligence investigations for major corporations involved in transactions ranging from $5 million to $50 million in size. These include business investigations in the USA, Europe, South America and the Far East.

As a result of Ms. Tal's vision and leadership, Infortal specializes in strategic corporate business investigations, providing expanded due diligence capability to domestic and international clients. Her extensive international experience and long-term relationships have enabled Infortal Worldwide to secure and deliver information not readily available through customary investigative channels.

Ms. Tal has a wealth of expertise and perspective in addressing and handling the critical financial, operational, organizational and sales issues that entrepreneurs, ranging from nascent startups to global enterprises, must face in today's challenging business environment. As a CEO, Ms. Tal understands the critical components in building a solid organization. Ms. Tal brings a conservative, high-quality approach to Infortal's services and has extensive experience in business due diligence investigations, workplace violence, undercover, fraud and sting investigations for a wide variety of clients. Throughout the Company's history, she has emphasized a special focus on reducing liability exposure for Infortal's clients and has participated in all major Infortal investigations.

Ms Tal has re-positioned the company to become a leader in corporate strategic investigations and pre-employment investigations, saving corporate clients millions of dollars annually in reducing their corporate liability exposure. Infortal is the leading provider of high-quality, highly accurate pre-employment screening investigations in California. Prior to serving as CEO, Ms. Tal held the position of President/COO at Infortal Worldwide. In this role, she managed the operations and infrastructure of the company and spearheaded its technical development. During her twelve-year tenure as President/COO, Infortal's revenues grew tenfold and the Company became one of the leading investigative agencies in the U.S. Ms. Tal believes that forming strong partnerships with clients is essential to the continuing success of Infortal.

Ms. Tal is on the Board of the World Association of Detectives (WAD) and is a member of a number of industry organizations including the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS), the National Association of Chiefs of Police, the California Association of Licensed Investigators (CALI), the National Council of Investigation and Security Services (NCISS), and the Society of Human Resources Managers (SHRM). Ms. Tal is a member of TEC, The Executive Committee, which is a roundtable for Chief Executive Officers of emerging companies.

Ms. Tal has been regularly featured in numerous business articles, has appeared in several San Francisco Bay Area TV interviews, and has been invited to speak at a variety of business conferences. Ms. Tal also sits on the Boards of Directors of several for-profit and non-for-profit organizations. Ms. Tal is a licensed Private Investigator (PI License 15304), holds a Bachelor of Science degree and has completed postgraduate course work. A strong advocate for the professional advancement for women, Ms. Tal dedicates time to mentoring and developing women entrepreneurs and counsels teenage women who aspire to professional success.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ummm.... How did I know this thread would make a sudden reappearence... Imagine that, what with the other one being looked at so much and all.... hello God's sneaky people

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Or how about this part.

Infortal Worldwide Launches Powerful Web-Enabled... - [Cached Version]
Published on: 7/1/2003 Last Visited: 7/1/2003
Infortal's highest value proposition is our ability to provide our clients with accurate, relevant, unique and timely information," stated Candice Tal, Founder and CEO of Infortal Worldwide.

"The most exciting feature of our new Website is PreEmployment.com(TM), Infortal's premier background screening and Identity Authentication(TM) program.Infortal is the only firm in its industry to guarantee that a job applicant's identity is authenticated during the screening process.The clients who use Identity Authentication(TM) discover that between 45% and 55% of job candidates have one or more inaccurate statements on their job applications.These discrepancies cover a gamut of topics such as hidden criminal records, serious driving infractions, inaccurate educational records and incorrect employment histories and can be quite an eye opener to our clients.Our primary purpose in offering PreEmployment.com and Identity Authentication(TM) to help our clients: minimize Corporate liability exposure by hiring the best candidates and avoid bad hiring choices that may cost them millions of dollars in wasted management time, productivity loss, legal fees and lawsuits.There are a lot of criminals out there and many of them have day jobs," declared Candice Tal.

"Our Next Level Due Diligence Program(TM) is Infortal's business investigations solution to capably analyze acquisition partners, assess suitability of executive candidates and evaluate prospective investors.Knowing that 74% of all acquisitions fail to create shareholder value, that executive hiring decisions can seriously impact a company's success, and that seven out of every ten private investments are usually written off, Infortal believes that effective due diligence is a necessity in today's dynamic business environment.As many as 20% of Executive candidates are not a good match; knowing who holds the crown jewels of the company or your investment may make all the difference," Candice Tal added.
Infortal Worldwide is owned by CEO Candice Tal, a visionary and successful leader with almost 20 years of field and management experience in intelligence and investigations.

And shes married or was married to Jonathan Tal. I thought he was in Israel?

Johnathan Tal
Security and Investigations
San Francisco Bay Area

www.linkedin.com...

Well need to know more than that lets try again.

ohnathan Tal is Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer of TAL Global.

As an investigator in Silicon Valley during the technology boom of the late ‘80s, Johnathan was a pioneer in computer and cyber investigations. He played a crucial role in bringing the first conviction in the State of California under Penal Code 502, “Theft by Computer.” He has continued to grow the firm’s expertise in this area implementing state of the art investigative tools to secure cyber communications and property and is widely recognized as an international expert in his field.

In 1985, Johnathan founded his first agency, which quickly became the premier investigative agency in Silicon Valley. Today, TAL Global is internationally recognized for its work with multi-national Fortune 500 companies and international governmental agencies.

Johnathan began his investigative career as a military field intelligence officer for the Israeli Armed Forces during the early 1970s. As an intelligence specialist, he supervised and initiated behind-enemy-lines intelligence gathering, implementing both advanced technology systems and specialized personnel. He also served as a European-based anti-terrorist security specialist for the Israeli government. His responsibilities included supervising highly specialized personnel, interacting with international law enforcement agencies and the European intelligence community. During this period Johnathan successfully conducted investigations and preventative operations to decrease the possibility of terrorist attacks on Israeli installations and personnel.

Johnathan is a licensed investigator, Certified Private Investigator (CPI), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). He is also a member of the World Association of Detectives and served as its president from 2000-2001.

Johnathan is an accomplished, dynamic public speaker and lecturer. In addition to being an ongoing guest lecturer at Stanford's MBA program, he has been a popular speaker at industry conferences by the PGCA (Peninsula General Counsel Association), ASIS (American Society for Industrial Security), CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner), and the American Trial Lawyer Association. He has also provided consul and advice to numerous other law firms and private organizations and is a frequent commentator on issues of terrorism and homeland security for television, radio and newspapers..

www.talglobal.com...

Is there more? Yes. The people in his company TAL Global.

Erroll G. Southers
Managing Director, Counter-Terrorism & Infrastructure Protection

Erroll is a former FBI Special Agent, Presidential nominee for Assistant Secretary of the TSA and Governor Schwarzenegger’s Deputy Director in the California Office of Homeland Security. He is the Associate Director of the National Homeland Security Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events (CREATE) at the University of Southern California (USC), where he developed the Executive Program in Counter-Terrorism, and serves as an Adjunct Professor of Homeland Security and Public Policy. He is the former Chief of Homeland Security and Intelligence for the Los Angeles World Airports Police Department, the nation’s largest airport police force.

Lawrence D. Dietz
Managing Director, Information Security & Legal Support Services

A licensed attorney in California, Larry is a recognized authority in compliance and has lectured internationally on SOX and other critical legal issues related to the internet and electronic commerce. Larry served in the U.S. Army Reserve, retiring as a colonel. His assignments included a variety of intelligence and PSYOP positions.

Larry is a member of these professional organizations:

State Bar of California
Association of Former Intelligence Officers
Information Systems Security Association
National Military Intelligence Association
Psychological Operations Association
Special Forces Association (Associate Member)
Santa Clara County Bar Association.
Viet Nam Veterans Association (Life Member)
Reserve Officers Association
Military Officers Association

Nigel Brown
Regional Director, EMEA

Based in TAL Global’s London office, Mr. Brown is responsible for supporting clients with a complete set of security, technology, and investigative services. He has more than 28 years of experience in corporate security, protection, investigations, and law enforcement - most recently as co-founder and CEO of GSS Global, a leading European risk consulting firm. There he dealt in internal controls and compliance, banking safeguards, security systems engineering, VIP protection and threat monitoring, white collar crime, due diligence, employee screening, and IT investigations.

Mr. Brown began his private sector security career by leading the Security and Investigation team at aviation and security integration firm ICTS London. Shortly thereafter, he established, International Security Consultancy Ltd --ISC, specializing in consulting and investigations. Under his direction, the firm became a leading consultancy for multi-national companies covering all aspects of risk assessments through investigations for several renowned clients. Throughout his career, Mr. Brown has supported clients in more than 30 countries, having lived or worked in Israel, London, Cape Town, Namibia, Paris, Kenya, and Ecuador.

Mr. Brown served 13 years with the Metropolitan Police-New Scotland Yard. During this time he worked in a wide cross section of disciplines, including the Anti-Terrorist Squad, Crime Squad, Drugs Squad, Advanced Driver, Firearms Officer (Marksman). He retired with an Exemplary Conduct Certification and four Bravery awards. He is a graduate of the University in London with a degree in Medical Laboratory Science.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join