It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt for 'hit squad' with British passports accused of executing senior Hamas leader

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Y so much hassle over one hamas man, that probably killed hundreds/ thousands more ???

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind finding out who they are. I'd like to buy them all a drink or two. It's nice to see that craftsmanship still exists in the world.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler

"Hang on a minute, check out the passport photos again. hardly any of them would be approved when applying for a passport:

That's the first thing that struck me to - smiling shots would be rejected, not face on (female) rejected, glasses - rejected.

Pretty much a bunch of rejects all round... I'd also be interested to hear which ones had the Oirish accents..

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
sorry if this has been posted before i just wanted to post the entire 3-part video of the documentary released by gnTV (GulfNews TV)

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I quietly celebrate, that this illegitimate murderer is dead!
So it begins, as predicted in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Gently inject the meme of "legitimacy" into the discussion & soon enough, that will be the topic. All part of the plan to find a new way of derailing a discussion since "anti-semite" isn't working anymore.
Quote for you Violater1 (google it if you dont recognise):
"Letters to Control about the Big Brother
Trying like hell to not..."

You need to try like hell a bit harder, sunshine, cause you are sussed!

Edit to add:
Do also note, fellow ATSers, that we didn't even get off the 1st page before this person brought Hitler into it...

[edit on 16/2/10 by Bunken Drum]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This is quite a slow thread for such an interewsting topic so I'll add updates as they occur.

Hopefully more people will see this and realise that this type of thing is at the heart of "real" conspiracy theory and to catch an operation on CCTV like this is indeed a treat for people who like evidence over blurry phone cam pics of UFO's.

(Maybe the majority on here arent bothered unless a cryptid was spotted as the assasin gang's getaway driver...)

Anyway....

The UK, Ireland, Germany and France have all issued statements saying the passports are fake.
Saying this, the UK press has identified a number of people who share names with the alleged assasins who are British, but who live in Israel.

One of these people; Melvyn Mildiner was contacted directly by the Jerusalem Post (Source: news.bbc.co.uk...) however he reported no involvement , no loss of passport and not looking like the person in the passport pics.

Quite a few questions still to answer and if you watch the videos supplied by the UAE; they do seem to make a compelling case ( expecially the 4 man assasin team of "muscle" who turn up at the end to execute the objective.)

Questions remaining:

Was this state sponsored?
If so by whom ?
Why did only one member of the alleged team seem to have any knowledge of evading CCTV in the hotels?
Where were these passport details obtained if not by a state ?
Where are those involved now and how do they intend to live out the rest of their lives with clear pictures linking them to an assasination ( especially of a particularily "hands-on" group like Hamas who will take retributiion)
Why such a blatant act using such obious surveillance??

Easily the juciest conspiracy of 2010 for me so far

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
even on the BBC they mentioned Mossad as the likely culprits. Still we can wait or will thiss get swept under the carpet.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Personally this links in my mind to the Arctic Sea incident..

A ship hijacked by an unkown English speaking team, and was theorised as a potential weapons shipment (possible WMDs). Mossad being blamed.

Hamas Commander (weapons buyer) torutured and killed by English speaking team, where 5 of the passports can be traced to Britons in Israel. Mossad being blamed.

------

other questions in my mind.. re, WMDs

AQ camp in Algeria gets wiped out as they are working on a pneumonic plague bomb, What countries are capable of producing "enough" weaponised pneunomic plague to place in a bomb?

Barrels appear on Isreali beaches filled with explosives, but do not explode,
Is this a dry run for something more potent aimed at Tel-Aviv?

-----

Just theorising, But there is definatly something going on behind the scenes.. it seems quite easy to point the finger at Mossad, perhaps to easy.

[edit on 17/2/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well i guess from all the work that went into this "hit" this guy had to die...

ah ah ah Mossa-chu..... excuse me.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Oirish axents be the eishiesh.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Just decided after watching the video that my first comments needed to be removed. Spooky stuff.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
My guess is everyone who's passports were used have ether flown on El Al Israel Airlines or been through Israeli customs.
There are many flights of El Al that go between countries and not to Israel.

This would have allowed Mossad to get copies of there passport and then match close lookalike agents to make counterfeit passports with legitimate passport information.

Even if Dubai customs had checked these passports with there home countries all the information would have been 100% correct and imposable to prove they were fake.
The only thing fake would have been that these were not issued by the home countries and the passport photos.

Anyone that has flown El Al or been through Israeli customs has a good chance to have copies off there passports in Mossad files.

That is likely to give Mossad millions of passports to use in making passports for there agents.
With computer facial recognition software that is on the market they could find very close matches to any agents photos that would be hard even use facial recognition software to prove that the passport photo was not real.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Very good point...there is a potential link in terms of activities and likely connections between parties involved in this and the "Piracy" incident.

Iran and Russia in arms deal that can "tip the balance", Hamas purchasing arms from Iran , Israel meeting with Russia to discuss s300;s, S300''s being mentioned as a likely cargo in the "piracy" case, Hamas main arms runner being assasinated....

I also read on Startfor that the s-300's have recently been delayed to Iran due to an unsepcified "technical issue". Source: www.jpost.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Removed there is just no point in it just ends up turning into the anti semitism card.

THANKYOU

[edit on 052828p://2010-02-17T05:07:13-06:00172 by mars1]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Hopefully we'll find out soon enough as the UAE have been pretty shrewd in releasing these pics and the edited video.

This story has gone front page on numerous European papers and is the top read story on multiple online news providers world wide.
I can't see how those 9 + (2 look exactly the same to me) people identified would continue to evade capture unless they are under the protection of a state.

Bearing in mind that the group has a mix of caucasion and middle eastern looking individuals; this offers suprisingly few places where these people would be able to escape to and have any sort of life afterwards.

Obvously Israel is one but I'd rather wait to see how this plays out before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

I removed pointless sorry.

THANKYOU

[edit on 022828p://2010-02-17T14:53:48-06:00172 by mars1]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jukiodone

I can't see how those 9 + (2 look exactly the same to me) people identified would continue to evade capture unless they are under the protection of a state.

Easy if they did not leave behind DNA or fingerprints.
Photos of people with hair dyed, contacts to change eye color and makeup to change the shape of the face.

Give me a break just look at what any good Hollywood makeup artist can do to change someones looks.

Io you think Mossad does not have people trained as good as a lot of Hollywood makeup artist are.

If they can make some look like this.
scifiwire.com...

Do you really think the photos will be any good in tracking this hit squad.

Even if they came to the US the CIA would likely take them to a good restaurant for a good diner because the took out a terrorists and never arrest them.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Dubai names suspects wanted for killing of Hamas commander: Arrest warrants for 11 "Israeli agents with European passports"

Sounds like we aren't the only ones thinking Mossad.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I wouldn't mind finding out who they are. I'd like to buy them all a drink or two. It's nice to see that craftsmanship still exists in the world.

me too, i kinda like it, wonder where would be the job application form

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Also, you can again make note of the incident in Peru (six British suspects, assassination attempt)

Mossad is always the scapegoat, without any real evidence to suggest it. Usually, a Mossad hit involves the Israeli government refusing to comment, but their foreign minister has contacted the British FCO (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) to ensure Israeli intelligence were not involved-which it never does. A previous incident, in Jordan by Mossad, with Canadian passports (with Israeli officials refusing Canadian request of providing operation information to them)

This is not a Mossad hit.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by infinite]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join