It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya steps forward?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't think anyone is "claiming to be God", that's simply preposterous. What Creme and the Bible itself is claiming is that we are "children of God" with the potential to become perfect, "even as our Father which is in heaven is perfect". The Masters of Wisdom are "the spirits of just men made perfect". They are not God per se, but rather "God-Aware". Each and every one of us will eventually become "perfect", but we first must go through the long journey of self-respect, self-awareness and self-realization. "With alacrity and humble pride", the Master says, each of us will begin to "serve anew" for the betterment of Humanity.

There is so much confusion regarding the antichrist these days. I hear claims these days that the antichrist is either Barack Obama, Prince Charles, Maitreya, or simply anyone who doesn't believe that Jesus was the "one and only Son of God". I personally think that bias and dogmatic fundamentalism is creating a lot of unnecessary fear and paranoia these days. The antichrist is an energy that never goes away. It's a force in nature with a specific role to play. The Hindus called this energy "Shiva, The Destroyer". Shiva plays a fundamental role in the workings of nature, as does "Brahma, The Creator" and "Vishnu, The Perserver".

People tend to personify the forces of nature and therefore come up with personifications like the devil and god, representing evil and good. But in truth there is no evil and there is no good, there just Is. One cannot have positive without negative. But one can envision the polar opposites as united and synthesized together as One. Good and evil are the polar opposites that Humanity is in the process of wrestling with. Good and evil do not exist in the lower Kingdoms of Nature or in the upper Cosmic Planes, they are concepts created by us and have been with us ever since we became "The Thinker". Our goal, eventually, is to go beyond simply 'thinking', eventually to become "The Knower". This is our goal, to become One with our Source.

This is the official definition of the Antichrist, according to Creme:

Antichrist — Energy of the Will aspect of God, in its involutionary phase, which destroys the old forms and relationships, for example at the end of an age, to prepare the way for the building forces of the Christ Principle. Manifested in Roman times through the emperor Nero and in modern times through Hitler and six of his associates.

It's an energy that manifests periodically in time, and usually at the end of an age. The Bible needs to be interpreted correctly and much of it is written with symbolic and mythical meaning. Take, for instance, the Bible's description of the "end of the world". It's not the end of the world but rather the "end of an age". It's an astronomical fact that the Age of Pisces was inaugurated by Jesus and at its best produced the qualities of 'sensitivity and sacrifice'. This age is quickly coming to an end, and in it's place the energies of the Age of Aquarius are taking hold. Aquarius, history will show, will be the age of 'synthesis and brotherhood'. We are exactly half way between the energies of Pisces and the energies of Aquarius right now and this is one of the primary reasons for the conflict in our world today. The transition from one age to another doesn't happen over night. The Age of Aquarius has been gaining in momentum for 500 years now, which is when the Masters began Their approach towards re-externalization into our everyday world.

Q. When Maitreya presents Himself to the world, how do you think people will react to Him?

A. Well, it depends who they are. It depends on their religious background. It depends, I think, whether they are Piscean or Aquarian in their thinking. The world is divided into two: those who compete and those who co-operate. He is for co-operation, but those who cannot live without competing, those of Piscean consciousness, will tend to reject the idea of sharing and justice in the world as a condition for peace. It does not mean that they want war, but they certainly do not want peace if it means giving up anything. They do not see that you cannot for ever have a just society if in some parts of the world there is the very opposite. The world is one, and the sooner all peoples realize that the sooner we will have a decent world to live in.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Please stop projecting your own beliefs onto that of Creme's.
He specifically teaches what is corrupt, even more so, suggests that repetitious words will make what is untrue become true.

The Prayer for the New Age
I am the creator of the universe.
I am the father and mother of the universe.
Everything comes from me.
Everything shall return to me.
Mind, spirit and body are my temples,
For the Self to realize in them My supreme Being and Becoming.

Benjamin Creme writes:
The Prayer for the New Age, given by Maitreya, the World Teacher, is a great mantram or affirmation with an invocative effect. It will be a powerful tool in the recognition by us that man and God are One, that there is no separation. The ‘I’ is the Divine Principle behind all creation. The Self emanates from, and is identical to, the Divine Principle. The most effective way to use this mantram is to say or think the words with focused will, while holding the attention at the ajna centre between the eyebrows. When the mind grasps the meaning of the concepts, and simultaneously the will is brought to bear, those concepts will be activated and the mantram will work. If it is said seriously every day, there will grow inside you a realization of your true Self. (Maitreya’s Teachings – The Laws of Life)

And I suppose that if, every day, he bawks like a chicken while focusing on his arms as though they are wings that he will also lay an egg.

If you consider my words to be mocking, you would be somewhat right. I am only making such a comment in this manner in order to point out the silliness that is the obtainment religions.

This manner of thinking is what was in the hearts of the Jews who rejected God who had come to provide Himself and this is also the fallacy of the modern church, but on a different axis. The Jews thought to justify themselves through that which they could not maintain, which is perfect conduct. The Christians thought to justify themselves through that which they could not maintain, which is a perfect kingdom in this world.

Just as the Anointed came to usher His Flock through the gate and did not come for those who hop the fence into the Fold, nor for those wolves who eat the sheep, the second coming has been promised to be one of unification of the Shepherd and Their Flock, while the wolves and false sheep will be crushed by the Shepherds' crooks. I can't claim to understand what that fully means at this time, but it is easy to see as reasonable based on the patterns of history regarding the Creators' dealings with mankind.

The Jews were taught Order and the glory of God escaped their obtainment.
The Christians were taught Charity and the glory of God has escaped their obtainment.
This pattern continues except that God gives the gifts of OrderCharity to live within. There is no obtainment. Such boasting leads to death. There are only gifts. Such imagery leads to life.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Anyone find this guy yet? Or is ben creme full of it?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

While I acknowledge that the scriptures are commonly twisted by the spiritually blind, it is, in truth, quite difficult to misunderstand. I know that that sounds odd with so much crappy doctrine in the world, but it is our own wrestling with ignorance and arrogance that promotes the growth of spiritual cancers.

---
I will quote every single scripture in the commonly accepted canons regarding the anti-christ.

Here are some facts from these basic and direct scriptures, please follow them as you read the verses below.

1. There have always been rumors of a singular anti-christ.
2. There are many anti-christs and they have been around since the time of the Anointed and indicated an "age."
3. Those who deny the provision of God Themselves by God Themselves is anti-provision/anti-anointing/anti-christ (all the same idea/thing).
4. God came into the flesh [in order to pass on to Their Children their ability to master the flesh. Their Children are promised such resurrection]. All contrary teachings are anti-christ.

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Joshua is the Anointed? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Joshua the Anointed is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Joshua the Anointed is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
---

That's it. There are no more than this. All of the scare tactics of Christians and other religions are simply false.

If the Christ (Anointed/Word/counsel) and the Comforter (Holy Spirit/Spirit of the Word/understanding) are in you, there is nothing to overcome us. If you are against the provision of God and believe that you establish yourself, besides your chaotic/unstable understanding, there is no way that you will be able to sustain yourself by such false hope in your own strength.

Only by the perfect gifts of Gods do Their Children have rest.
Always by pride and chaos do the Children of Void dance.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher
reply to post by Neo__

Please stop projecting your own beliefs onto that of Creme's.
He specifically teaches what is corrupt, even more so, suggests that repetitious words will make what is untrue become true.

The Prayer for the New Age
I am the creator of the universe.
I am the father and mother of the universe.
Everything comes from me.
Everything shall return to me.
Mind, spirit and body are my temples,
For the Self to realize in them My supreme Being and Becoming.

Benjamin Creme writes:
The Prayer for the New Age, given by Maitreya, the World Teacher, is a great mantram or affirmation with an invocative effect. It will be a powerful tool in the recognition by us that man and God are One, that there is no separation. The ‘I’ is the Divine Principle behind all creation. The Self emanates from, and is identical to, the Divine Principle. The most effective way to use this mantram is to say or think the words with focused will, while holding the attention at the ajna centre between the eyebrows. When the mind grasps the meaning of the concepts, and simultaneously the will is brought to bear, those concepts will be activated and the mantram will work. If it is said seriously every day, there will grow inside you a realization of your true Self. (Maitreya’s Teachings – The Laws of Life)

And I suppose that if, every day, he bawks like a chicken while focusing on his arms as though they are wings that he will also lay an egg.....

Fair enough. I'll let Creme answer the question himself. From the Q&A's in Share International Ben attempts in his own words to describe what God. Note that while he does indeed make the claim that "You are God." and "I am God", he does so in same sense that everything we know and see and hear and touch, etc, is a part God. He further clarifies his answer that we can, at best, only sense and apprehend glimpses of God from our physical form.

Q. You use the word God quite frequently. Could you give your view of what you mean by God? Can you define God?

A. Curiously enough, we don't often get this question. This is probably the most difficult question to answer. Who am I to say what God is? If I can say anything about it at all, I would say that in a sense there is no such thing as God, God does not exist. And in another sense, there is nothing else but God -- only God exists.

In asking me for a definition of God, you have asked for the impossible, but I shall attempt it. God, to me (I am speaking intellectually now, from which angle one cannot know God) is the sum total of all the laws, and all the energies governed by these laws, which make up the whole of the manifested and unmanifested universe. Everything we know and see and hear and touch and everything we don't know or hear or see or touch; everywhere, in the totality of cosmos, every manifested phenomenon is part of God. And the space between these manifested phenomena is God.

So, in a very real sense, there isn't anything else . You are God. I am God. This microphone is God. This table is God. All is God. And because all is God, there is no God. God is not someone that you can point to and say, "That is God". God is everything that you have ever known or could ever know and everything beyond your level of knowing. That God, unmanifested, uncreated; desires to know itself in all its possibilities, its possible aspects, and takes incarnation gradually; gradually involves itself in that opposite pole of itself which we call matter. Spirit and matter are two poles of reality or God. Both are part of the same totality. But as they go further and further in polarity distance from themselves, we get the pairs of opposites. We get good and evil, we get night and day, we get spirit and matter, and soon we are locked in the dilemma of the pairs of opposites.

Through the meditational process which takes us eventually into the knowledge of, and at-one-ment with, the soul aspect of ourselves, the divine aspect, we can resolve these two apparent opposites. In that resolution we stand between the two. That is where the knower stands, knowing that there is neither good nor evil, knowing that there is only one, there is only God. So you can come to know God in a certain way but no one can talk about it!

God cannot be known from the level from which I am speaking now. It is impossible. God can, I believe, be sensed and apprehended as an experience, from moment to moment only, as That which IS when we go beyond our thought and abide in that state of unthinking awareness of the totality, without sense of self. Then we can know God. Most of us, at the stage where we are, can know it perhaps for a fraction of a second or a few moments, but that second or few moments will give one the sense of its immortality and its infinity. That is all one can say about that experience afterwards. You cannot describe it. As soon as you describe it you are describing a memory, you are describing an experience which is no longer God.

It is something which cannot be talked about, it can only be known from moment to moment. Certain individuals, the Christ for example, can show you what God is like. This is what Christ in Palestine and the Buddha showed. They showed what God is like, in certain aspects. Only aspects -- even the Christ can only show aspects. He comes now to show a higher aspect than even the Love aspect which He showed before. It is a greater aspect, a more inclusive aspect of God, which He will reveal to mankind. This is the new revelation.

If you think you are not part of God or that infinity is only granted to the elect by God as a gift, while the rest are "crushed by the Shepherds' crooks", then that's fine. It's a free world my friend.

Someone above suggested that you may have put yourself in a prison because of your static and rigid beliefs. Did you read the words of Maitreya and the Buddha regarding attachments? As soon as one says "I believe this" or "I believed that" then a thought form is created which acts like a prison, restricting you to "this" or "that". Now I know that one could easy say the very same thing about me, and Lord knows I'm not perfect, but I do try to keep an open mind and will one day drop and replace my current belief structure for something greater. Thoughts are not meant to be solid forever, for once they solidify cracks will begin to appear in them. If one is not open minded and detached then suffering occurs. This is, apparently, not a promise but more a natural law of life.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well Dasher, Neo pretty much said everything I wanted to say, and probably in a better way than I could. What I do wish to say to you is that we both have different perspectives on these matters. I do not know whether my perspective, or your perspective is closer to the truth, which does not matter that much at the moment. What matters is that we are open to the possibility we are wrong. And this can be very difficult, because our beliefs may give us comfort, and I do certainly not wish to take that away from you or anyone else. However, the longer you hold on to your man-made beliefs, the more difficult it becomes to dis-identify with them. In the end, whether you've received the Holy Ghost or not, it is still you that creates your own beliefs, and it is still you that tries to hold on to them. And like you agreed with me, you do not fully know Father, so you might indeed be a little off in what you believe regarding Him and everything else related. Again, I do not ask you to through away your beliefs (you wouldn't do so anyway), but to at least consider the possibility that you actually could be wrong. This also goes for your understanding of the Bible. Many many people have concluded different things from Scripture, all of them convinced that they are on the right track. You never read something without a predisposition. So it is quite easy to read selectively what you want to read, what you want to believe, and ignore the interpretations or passages, which refer to something outside your comfort zone. There is nothing wrong with this because it is nearly inevitable. What you can do about it, is being critical. However, you do need to be open to other interpretations beforehand. Which might be the most difficult task.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Neo__

4. God came into the flesh [in order to pass on to Their Children their ability to master the flesh. Their Children are promised such resurrection]. All contrary teachings are anti-christ.

Even John you are quoting there does not say that GOD came into flesh. It says JESUS came into flesh.

The idea alone that God, a divine being, would become human, is preposterous - if God entered his Creation, and became human, then he became subject to his own laws governing his creation, thus CEASED TO BE GOD. And he was KILLED. If they killed God, who was running the universe??

"God the Father" you will say - now, don't we then have MORE THAN ONE GOD, according to claims like this?

The whole trinity idea is soooooo pagan, soooo anti-BIBLE, that it makes one sick.

God that became human, ate, slept, needed to have his diaper changed, cried, was beaten ...

Christianity has really really gone too far. Your "God" is nothing like the Old Testament God - and all your TWISTING words where you try to reconcile your INVENTED 4th century doctrine with the REAL message of God is just inexcusable!
YOU MADE UP YOUR GOD!

You took a SERVANT of God - as is Jesus called MANY MANY TIMES - including the words "Son of God" you now find in your ENGLISH bibles, although the original hebrew word used for that term actually means SERVANT of GOD - and this SERVANT of GOD you made INTO GOD himself!

What did Jesus do while he was praying by prostrating with his head on the ground (something btw, which only muslims do today) in the Garden of Gethsemane – did he not say to God “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” (Luke, 22:42) – thus SUBMITTING to God’s will absolutely.

You will say he was submitting to his Father will - well then that means that GOD the Father is GREATER than God Jesus - and that means there are at least 2 gods.
But, no, you will say, there is one god, just 3 persons.

Do you actually ever listen to your ridiculous claims??

People always tend to EXAGGERATE in belief - you can see it even today, when from a simple priest one starts to get WORSHIPPED by his believers until they make him a God!

People tend to CHANGE, and CORRUPT the TRUE RELIGION!

Around the year 30 or so, the Jews in Israel had CHANGED and corrupted the Torah – this is CLEARLY stated by Jesus in the Gospels – so God sent them a Prophet – Jesus – just like he did always when they deviated, to call them back to faith. So, what did Jesus say when he came? Did he say “Hear o Israel, I am the one true God”? Or did he say “Hear o Israel, God is 3 persons in one – and I am one of them”?
Or did he rather say “HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD”? (Mark, 12:29)
He only proclaimed what every prophet proclaimed for centuries and what Muhammad (The Comforter) proclaimed 6 centuries later after the people had DEVIATED again, and instead of believing in one true god, had made JESUS A GOD, against his own commands that he explicitly proclaimed to them!

In general, if you bring arguments against them, christian apologists will bombard you with words, twisting them, talking around the bush, words, words, words. This is even worse if you dare to refute any christian claim, like the belief in Trinity. You can be sure of one thing, they will talk so much and say so little. At the end of their apology you won't really be any smarter. This is because their case is weak, and they know it, so they try to present it as strong by "making much noise". It is like in a public discussion, the loudest among the speakers will be the one with the weakest case. In Qur'an there is a parable about this:

Hence, be modest in thy bearing, and lower thy voice: for, behold, the ugliest of all voices is the [loud] voice of asses ... (Qur'an, 31:19)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Originally posted by Dasherreply to post by Neo__

Even John you are quoting there does not say that GOD came into flesh. It says JESUS came into flesh.

The idea alone that God, a divine being, would become human, is preposterous - if God entered his Creation, and became human, then he became subject to his own laws governing his creation, thus CEASED TO BE GOD. And he was KILLED. If they killed God, who was running the universe?? ....

Doesn't this type of confusion always occur when we think that the Cosmos is constructed of only us and God, with absolutely nothing in between? When in fact it seems more plausible that there is hierarchy of forces between the lowest and the highest. A veritable Jacob's ladder of organized forces. The Hierarchy Lives is one of the postulates of Theosophy. They become personalized by people and their religions. But for good reason, They are Life embodied in form. They are not the form, but rather the life energy within the form. Not unlike the way it's said that our mind-spirit/energy embodies our physical bodies.

Read this definition of Sanat Kumara by Creme:

Sanat Kumara — The Lord of the World; the etheric-physical expression of our Planetary Logos Who dwells on Shamballa. A great Being, originally from Venus, Who sacrificed Himself to become the personality vehicle for the ensouling Deity of our planet 18.5 million years ago. The nearest aspect of God that we can know.

This is our "Father in Heaven", poetically, religiously and literally. He is said to be known by many names, such as the "Ancient of Days", the "Youth of Eternal Summers", the "Silent Watcher", the "The One Kumara", the "One Initiator"...

And read this from The Reappearance of the Christ by A.A. Bailey:

... It is the Physical Presence upon our planet of such recognized spiritual figures as the Lord of the World, the Ancient of Days; the seven Spirits Who are before the Throne of God; the Buddha, the spiritual leader of the East; and the Christ, the spiritual leader of the West – all of Whom are brought at this climaxing time to our attention.

So if this God, the "Ancient of Days", the One Whom we "live, and move, and have our being" is related to one of the "seven Spirits Who are before the Throne of God", then Who or What is the "Throne of God"? The same type of "ensouling of our planet", but on a Solar scale?

Wouldn't it stand to reason that our Sun could be part and parcel of the Body of an even Greater Being, stretching Itself across the Galaxy? It's been said before that our Sun is but the Heart Chakra of the God of God.

Doesn't this type of hierarchic logic of organized forces keep going to include the Galaxy, the Big Bang? Why not? Nature seems to bare witness to hierarchy in all her forms in our Universe. Doesn't it make sense that if there is "Life" informing these forms, then "It" would also be seen as hierarchical in our myths and religions?

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Neo__
I'm sorry, I guess I'm digressing a little here. Maitreya is said to be the World Teacher and is the current head of the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet. He is the Master of all the Masters. Where a Master of Wisdom is one who has passed through all the experiences of this world and has consequently acquired total mastery of our laws of nature, the World Teacher is an office that is now held by the personality of Maitreya, the Christ, Who is the supreme Head of all the Masters.

The Spiritual Hierarchy is the Kingdom of God and is made up of all the Masters and all initiates of all degrees. They hold the responsibility of being the Custodians of evolution and Their purpose is to implement the Plan of God on this earth. Nothing has happened in our history without this Spiritual Hierarchy's involvement.

Most people have never heard of this group of "Perfected People", but all that is about to change with the declaration of Maitreya and the subsequent externalization of the Hierarchy.
]

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__If one is not open minded and detached then suffering occurs. This is, apparently, not a promise but more a natural law of life.

It is annoying to note that you understand the concept of cutting one's self off, however, when I do so with more clarity and specificity, you judge me as the one cutting myself off. Please reconsider how you apply this "law." Understand that Truth/Gods/Life IS OrderCharity. The crooks I speak of are the same suffering that you believe will come to those with hardened minds, which is simply a regurgitation of the same concept spoken of in scriptures regarding hardening of one's "heart."

Originally posted by Amun86You never read something without a predisposition. So it is quite easy to read selectively what you want to read, what you want to believe, and ignore the interpretations or passages, which refer to something outside your comfort zone. There is nothing wrong with this because it is nearly inevitable. What you can do about it, is being critical. However, you do need to be open to other interpretations beforehand. Which might be the most difficult task.

After much practice it becomes easier, but it begins with a gift of spiritual understanding and is sustained by the manifestation thereof. Not to say that within this realm that we can be truly free of our natural inclinations of selfishness and chaos (which you pointed out regarding selective understanding), but manifesting Godliness does increase within the Children of Gods and becomes more "familiar."

Originally posted by skajkingdom
Christianity has really really gone too far. Your "God" is nothing like the Old Testament God - and all your TWISTING words where you try to reconcile your INVENTED 4th century doctrine with the REAL message of God is just inexcusable!
YOU MADE UP YOUR GOD!

You took a SERVANT of God - as is Jesus called MANY MANY TIMES - including the words "Son of God" you now find in your ENGLISH bibles, although the original hebrew word used for that term actually means SERVANT of GOD - and this SERVANT of GOD you made INTO GOD himself!

In general, if you bring arguments against them, christian apologists will bombard you with words, twisting them, talking around the bush, words, words, words. This is even worse if you dare to refute any christian claim, like the belief in Trinity. You can be sure of one thing, they will talk so much and say so little.

I do not hold to the Trinity. Truth is much more.

The Jews were taught Order and the glory of God escaped their obtainment.
The Christians were taught Charity and the glory of God has escaped their obtainment.
This pattern continues except that God gives the gifts of OrderCharity to live within. There is no obtainment. Such boasting leads to death. There are only gifts. Such imagery leads to life.

I am a servant of God as was Christ, and as Christ, who lowered Himself for our sake and raised Himself after, I will also be lifted up to glory with Him. Christ is the manifestation of the provision of God by God. This is important to understand as the gospel. The Trinity is a false doctrine. More so, if any man claims to have victory over death or conduct apart from the provision of God, he deceives himself.

-----

I have to say; I do not have much more time to give to a forum. I tend to appreciate communicating to you guys, but I have much going on in real life and the time has come for me to not allow my efforts to go to non-essentials.

I will decrease my frequent declarations with this:
God is all things that are eternal.
Not all things are eternal.
God has no beginning.
God's Children have a beginning.
Not all of God's Children are eternal, nor is any one worthy except God born of God to the flesh (Christ, the first of many Brethren).
Gods are eternal and Their Children are eternal by the strength of Them without beginning or end.
All things that are not eternal reflect something about the Creators, regardless of their lack of eternal continuity.
This realm is made up of things that are caught between the Void and Eternal.

This next/last thought is large. It is much bigger than I can truly communicate, but it is the best I can offer so that others can understand (I have included a pic to help me communicate - please keep in mind that literal images tend to be limited and should only be used to help point to the Truth. Just as the bible is not the Word of God, but rather, it points to the Word of God.);

There is the Gods from the Eternal, and there is the Gods from the Void. Of the Gods from the Eternal, there is the Unknowable Gods and the Knowable Gods. These are One. Of the Knowable Gods, there is the Order and Charity. These are One. Of Order there is the Word and the Word manifest (strength and strength manifest). These are One. Of Charity there is the Spirit of the Word and the Spirit/Comforter manifest (wisdom and wisdom manifest). These are One. Of the Gods from the Void, there are the Eternal Children of Gods and the Temporal Children of Gods. The Eternal and Temporal Children were both lifted up in/from the Void by the Words and Breaths of Life (read: Word and Spirit of the Word or also, OrderCharity of Life) that entered the Void. The Eternal Children will continue on in glory to make known the riches of OrderCharity (strength/compassion) after leaving the realm of Void. The Temporal Children will return to Void (as is the nature of created things if not sustained eternally) to make known (through inversion) the riches of OrderCharity (justice/wisdom).

This is slightly different than above, but it does not matter. Look to what is being communicated in general.

I condemn no one. God condemns no one. Our own nature condemns when even remotely near the nature of the Unknowable God. Do not live by your nature. Live by the provision of the Knowable God which was God alive in this realm as one of us!, mastering that which we cannot (mastery of death, mastery of conduct)!! If any man claims to have victory over death or conduct apart from the provision of God, he deceives himself. If any man claims to see no life eternal, he does not understand himself (one can simply seek Truth in animals, or even our own children to understand eternal spirituality).
Regards

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

Thank you for adding me. Please consider it possible that while God is Order of Order, They are also Charity of Charity. Thusly, do not observe without grace. Judging Christ as not able to be Order by subjecting Himself to the limitations of our realm with the mission of imputing Charity to Their Children, you withhold grace from your judgment. But our Creators are Gracious Judges. Not Pride. Not Chaos. Their strength AND compassion/justice AND wisdom is what brought our Creators to a point in which They poured out Their abilities, replacing our inabilities.

From the seed of life from below, we are animals. From the seed of life from above, we are gods. Cutting one's self off from the provision of God results in being an animal with more gifts and therefore, more burden. The Children of God have their burden provided for. They will inherit an eternal inheritance, despite their weakness. Conversely; Those who claim to be strong by their own provision will lose what strength they have when eternity requires their life and those who claim to know their way without the light provided will become lost further and they will forget themselves also.

"when eternity requires their life"
"will forget themselves also"
Think of Truth regarding order and charity as similar to "hindsight" when reading that last sentence in the paragraph above.

This is why the Order came first. To teach us. Those who did not learn ended in Pride and Chaos.
This is why Charity did not fail to come also. To teach us. Those who did not learn end in Pride and Chaos.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

reply to post by skajkingdom

Thank you for adding me.

?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Somewhere yesterday, I saw a video of someone interviewing Raj Patel. I think I was on the phone. I can tremember where it was I saw it. Anyway the guy is being hounded and bothered by people that believe he is the Maitreya. Since cremes announcement people have been trying to put it together and all roads seeem to lead to RAJ Patel. He already has a fan club of folks that think he is the Maitreya. Someone find it please I dont have time today.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Barkster]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

But has Raj Patel given his FIRST TV interview recently?
If not he ain't the Maitraya as described by Creme,because I think it had to be his first TV appearence?NOt 100% on that though.

Can't help thinking the whole thing exists purely as an idea in Creme's head myself...Remind me to eat my words when the spaceships become visible,and the star,and we all hear and understand the words of Maitraya as if in our own language,worldwide.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

If not he ain't the Maitraya as described by Creme,because I think it had to be his first TV appearence?NOt 100% on that though.

Can't help thinking the whole thing exists purely as an idea in Creme's head myself...Remind me to eat my words when the spaceships become visible,and the star,and we all hear and understand the words of Maitraya as if in our own language,worldwide.

Will do.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

You do realize that this whole 'Maitreya thing' is not only described by Creme, don't you? His position is actually as if he's been standing on the shoulders of others that came before him. This whole 'Maitreya thing' is a testimony to an ancient wisdom that's been around since practically forever. In the olden days only the priests and holy men knew about this wisdom, but now it's all coming out into the open. Modern day Theosophy is one of the main proponents of this wisdom.

The last time Maitreya walked among us, according to Theosophy, was during the last three years of the life of His disciple Jesus. It was during the Baptism that Maitreya overshadowed the soon to become 'Master' Jesus. But this was a time of no global communication or any reliable communication at all. Jesus never wrote a book in his life and we only have the words of his disciples, written decades after his death. And this in turn has been translated, interpreted, added to, and cut up into what we have today as The Bible.

This time the World Teacher, Maitreya the Christ is said to be returning in His own Person. And He won't be alone. Think about this, if people really do persists and survive death then there must be a whole system of life going on somewhere else. And since we're talking about all of time then it would make sense that some have gone on ahead of us in time.

If Life manifests itself on the canvas of space and time then is qualifies Itself in the degree of awareness that It has about Itself. In other words, just as there are different levels of being asleep, so are there, according to The Buddha, different levels of being awake. There is a whole hierarchy of awareness in people and in gods. The people are mostly asleep, but the Masters are fully awake and have worked with us from behind the scenes for thousands of years.

One would never judge someone for being asleep, but they may want to gently awaken the person, especially if they knew the Sun was up. Benjamin Creme is typical a of long line of disciples that have been given the honour of participating in the plan. There have been many 'pens of God' in history, but today the message is one of imminent declaration by the Master of Masters, Maitreya Himself. Would we not expect this type of preparation to occur for a World Teacher?

According to the Ancient Wisdom, there is and always has been a Spiritual Hierarchy looking after the evolution of this world. They are "Individuals Who have taken the fifth initiation, having passed through all the experiences that life in this world offers and, in the process, having acquired total mastery over themselves and the laws of nature. Custodians of the Plan of evolution and all the energies entering this planet which bring about the fulfillment of the Plan."

Maitreya is one Who has taken the seventh initiation and now works on global levels and has interplanetary interactions within our Solar System. This is why the Spiritual Hierarchies of the other planets are here now too, making themselves known through crop circles and UFO sightings. It's all in preparation of "an awakening" the likes of which Humanity has never seen before. Humanity is about to come of age.

The time of this awakening has been known since the beginning, but the real preparations began hundreds of years ago with the advent of science and electricity. The world since then has become smaller but it's troubles have increased beyond belief. In June, 1945, Maitreya announced that He would once again return to the world of men. The suffering from the World Wars apparently leading way to this decision. For the first time in 100,000 years the Masters of Wisdom are to live in our day to day world with us again. Butthis time, led by One Who has Cosmic Awareness.

We live in very precarious times. I honestly don't know if we can do it alone. The people who hold life and death over us are so far removed from us that it seems like we're helpless pawns in an international power struggle. I honestly hope and believe that someone or something comes forward soon with enough vision and promise to point a way out this quagmire we're in. We'll do the work ourselves, I have do doubt about that, but we need something to wake us up out of our dream worlds. We need to know what's real and what isn't. We need soul awareness and we need it now.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The more I look into this the more I think its Patel. He has given a few interviews lately. His books are about socialistic approach to the worlds problems. He is addressing the worlds problems in his books. His books are gaining popularity. He leaves clues as to who he is. He doesn't own the title yet because he wants to be accepted by his ideas not as a messianic figure. However he doesn't have to because creme is working that side of the coin for him.
With people being downright fervent for this guy to appear and with clues being put forth as to his identity, folks are buying his books and trying to get a heads up on where Patel stands. Just the rumor will be enough to fuel a hastening toward this personage, His philosophy, the maitreya, stepping forward and taking his position as such. Patel doesn't deny that he is Maitreya.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is maitreya, somebody prove me otherwise.

above top secret

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The dots are starting to connect.

If Maitreya is this musician, than he fits the hopi prophecy.

hopi prophecy

That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon. The time is foretold by a song sung during the Wuwuchim ceremony. It was sung in 1914 just before World War I, and again in 1940 before World War II, describing the disunity, corruption, and hatred contaminating Hopi rituals, which were followed by the same evils spreading over the world. This same song was sung in 1961 during the Wuwuchim ceremony.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
The more I look into this the more I think its Patel. He has given a few interviews lately. His books are about socialistic approach to the worlds problems. He is addressing the worlds problems in his books. His books are gaining popularity. He leaves clues as to who he is. He doesn't own the title yet because he wants to be accepted by his ideas not as a messianic figure. However he doesn't have to because creme is working that side of the coin for him.
With people being downright fervent for this guy to appear and with clues being put forth as to his identity, folks are buying his books and trying to get a heads up on where Patel stands. Just the rumor will be enough to fuel a hastening toward this personage, His philosophy, the maitreya, stepping forward and taking his position as such. Patel doesn't deny that he is Maitreya.

Understanding the nature of Maitreya and his emergence onto the world stage requires some understanding the context in terms of Esoteric Philosophy as so elequently described by NEO in the previous post. Here's a link to some at a glance definitions and further informatin on the Masters of Wisdom, the Spiritual Hierarchy that hint at their nature (crash course in Esotericism): www.esoteric-philosophy.net... It is clear that Raj Patel is tuned into his Soul consciousness and very responsive to Maitreya's ideas and likely a capable disciple of one of the Masters. There are MANY who share these ideas to transform the world, otherwise he would have no interest by the public or book sales. The message resonates. Raj has a known history, attended University and obtained a degree, held a job or two as his website bio describes. Maitreya, as I understand it, will use a Mayavirupa, or body created by Spiritual Will for use during this phase of the Emergence. This type of body explains instances of teleportation and appearances by beings such as Jesus, Mary, and angelic visitations so widely rfeported. To understand this distinction, you must understand the nature of the subtle dimensions, energy systems, reincarnation, etc. The Plan of evolution , which the Masters are the custodians, is a group endeavor and there are many who work on it's behalf, just look at all the tireless workers who devote their lives and energies towards Humanitarian goals in all fields of endeavor. Humanity is One, and we're all connected on Soul levels though fragmented in the dimensions of the outer world. This has been changing gradually throughout time, but periodically when an Avatar makes appearance, Humanity gets a boost through energization and revalation. This time, with the externalization of the Hierarchy and Maitreya's open appearance, the effect will be unprecedented in the history of the planet. There is nothing more important than to get back to our divine purpose for being here and getting the work of salvaging the planet done, Maitreya and the Master's are not going to do the work for us, he'll give us the missing keys to unlock the doors ourselves and restore Purpose to our lives.

Back to Raj, here's a page from his excellent website that you may have seen where he does say that he is not Maitreya, of course in so many words.

rajpatel.org...

cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by The X

Keep your wits about you because the moment it happens and you go "Pah its all a trick" prepare to be chased by hordes of people screaming "UNBELIEVER UNBELIEVER we must kill him in the name of the new messiah"......Lets wait and see.....

I've had this thought myself. It's a scary prospect.

Yeah, me too, leading me to believe that he in fact will be the Anti-Christ. I think that when he comes, most true Christians won't be fooled, since the bible plainly tells us that the first "Messiah" to come to us in the end times will be THE false Messiah.

If it does happen, I can see true Christians suffer much persecution. 9/10 of the world will follow Maitreya, and anyone who speaks out against the new savior will be swiftly dealt with.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join