It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya steps forward?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
[edit on 15-2-2010 by Blender]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by The X

Keep your wits about you because the moment it happens and you go "Pah its all a trick" prepare to be chased by hordes of people screaming "UNBELIEVER UNBELIEVER we must kill him in the name of the new messiah"......Lets wait and see.....

I've had this thought myself. It's a scary prospect.

Yeah, me too, leading me to believe that he in fact will be the Anti-Christ. I think that when he comes, most true Christians won't be fooled, since the bible plainly tells us that the first "Messiah" to come to us in the end times will be THE false Messiah.

If it does happen, I can see true Christians suffer much persecution. 9/10 of the world will follow Maitreya, and anyone who speaks out against the new savior will be swiftly dealt with.

If it does happen like this, i.e. "UNBELIEVER UNBELIEVER we must kill him in the name of the new messiah.." then I will be right beside all of you. But that type of scenario is not going to happen at all. Fear is gripping the world today and is one of the main forces behind why Maitreya has not yet stepped forward. If you practice the three goals of honesty of mind, sincerity of spirit and detachment then there is nothing to fear. The first step of any journey requires a step of faith in the right direction. There is nothing to fear if you are at-one with your true Self.

Maitreya is not here to be the new saviour and He is not looking for followers. He says "If you run after me, you will lose me. If you parade me, you do not know who I am". His reappearance will be that of a Teacher, for that is what He truly is, a World Teacher. His Herculean task is to transform the world without infringing on our free will. We will do the work, He will simply show us the way.

His immediate priorities will be to reveal to us how and why we must stop the war machine now. War will soon be a thing of this past, but this can only happen when we adopt the philosophy of sharing the worlds resources with everyone. We will, one day, look back at this time of ours and be amazed at how we could have been so complacent about the starving millions in the world while enough food sits rotting in our warehouses. Not having sufficient food or shelter is not karma, it's a "blasphemy in our midsts". Maitreya will bring this to our attention in such a way that we will never ignore it again.

After that, His task for the next 2,000 years will be to teach humans beings how to be souls in a material world. We have lost our way and we don't even know who we are. We say we're our body, but we're not, our body changes continuously and is nowhere near permanent. We say we are what we think, but we're not what we think either, our beliefs change over time and sometimes in a single day. And we say we are the 'spirit of energy' that ensouls our body and our mind, but again even this energy changes and transforms over time. There is so much to learn in this area.

"I have not come to found a new religion." Maitreya says, "I have come to teach the art of Self-realization, which is neither an ideology nor a religion, but benefits people of all religions and those who have none. I seek to express that which I am through you; for this I come."

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Once again, these are convoluted ideas that are inspired by fear and based in misunderstanding.
No one who truly adheres to the esoteric teachings of Maitreya or Theosophy would EVER raise a hand to their fellow man because of a difference of opinion or belief.
Religious history is a succession of violence because of this and can only be healed through peace.
A true esoteric knows that to harm one is to harm all; self included.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Oh, if only it were true. But alas, Benjamin Creme's own writing say that Meitreya lives as a Pakistani in London and goes by a Moslem name. As far as I know, Patel is an Indian name. On his website Raj Patel states his family is Indian. So if Meitreys has come forward it must be as someone else. As an author, I'm sure all the attention being lavished on Raj Patel by you guys is only helping to accomplish one thing - help him sell his books!

Ummm, did anyone bother to do any basic research on this guy before you proclaimed him Maitreya???

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Oh, if only it were true. But alas, Benjamin Creme's own writing say that Meitreya lives as a Pakistani in London and goes by a Moslem name. As far as I know, Patel is an Indian name. On his website Raj Patel states his family is Indian. So if Meitreys has come forward it must be as someone else. As an author, I'm sure all the attention being lavished on Raj Patel by you guys is only helping to accomplish one thing - help him sell his books!

Ummm, did anyone bother to do any basic research on this guy before you proclaimed him Maitreya???

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
matreyas quote up there three posts....i see he's a wishy washy messiah....by def. he's not a messiah....i see this stuff plain as day. dang fellas, get a manly piont of view, think like a big person

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

You do realize that this whole 'Maitreya thing' is not only described by Creme, don't you? His position is actually as if he's been standing on the shoulders of others that came before him. This whole 'Maitreya thing' is a testimony to an ancient wisdom that's been around since practically forever. In the olden days only the priests and holy men knew about this wisdom, but now it's all coming out into the open. Modern day Theosophy is one of the main proponents of this wisdom.

I do realize,sort of.I thought the original Maitrayea was Buddhist,and did not mention the spaceships.Not that I am against the idea of the spaceships/space brothers.I like the idea,although Creme has added these bits,they are not from the earlier versions of the Maytreya as far as I know, I could be wrong of course.

We live in very precarious times. I honestly don't know if we can do it alone. The people who hold life and death over us are so far removed from us that it seems like we're helpless pawns in an international power struggle. I honestly hope and believe that someone or something comes forward soon with enough vision and promise to point a way out this quagmire we're in. We'll do the work ourselves, I have do doubt about that, but we need something to wake us up out of our dream worlds. We need to know what's real and what isn't. We need soul awareness and we need it now.

I agree,sort of.We do need soul awareness in order to progress.
Its the one man solution I find hard to buy into-no one man/woman is going to give us that jump to being soul aware.I think its going to be a more gradual progression,and a single teacher/leader will not be required...Been tried before never seems to work IMO.

Its actually all up to each of us,rather than some single figure to guide us,IMO and could be wrong as usual.
You are right we cannot do it alone,but together as a species I believe we have the potential to achieve great things,end war progess to the stars and beyond.
Its these perpetually generated wars that seem to keep us down IMO,almost as though theres a concerted effort by certain powers.

Still ready to eat my words when the space craft arrive,and really hope they do and are something similar to a "culture" GSV.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I do realize, sort of. I thought the original Maitreya was Buddhist, and did not mention the spaceships. Not that I am against the idea of the spaceships/space brothers. I like the idea, although Creme has added these bits,they are not from the earlier versions of the Maitreya as far as I know, I could be wrong of course.

You're absolutely right, Maitreya was, still is, and will be a Buddhist in the true sense of the word, e.g. man of budhi or "wisdom". I think the name Maitreya itself, however, translates to 'friend', or something like that. And re the space brothers, you are right again, nobody in those days talked about spaceships the way we do today.

So how does "the Christ" become known as "the future Buddha"? Understanding any of this involves an understand of some basic principles of Theosophy first.

For instance, science currently knows about 3 basic states of matter: solid, liquid and gas. Theosophy, however, says that there are in fact 7 states of matter. Above the gaseous state are 4 more "etheric levels", the lowest of which science will soon discover and begin to work with. Eventually we will discover all these "sub-planes" of the physical plane and when we do we'll eventually discover what's known as the "Permanent Atom". Each of us, as physical incarnations, are made up of all these 7 states of matter. Our etheric aura has also been called our "vital body" or the "prana body".

When we die and withdraw from the physical we shed these 'coats of skin', as the Book of Genesis calls them. One by one, our consciousness withdraws from theses sub-planes of the physical plane. It does the same with the emotional (the astral plane) and the mental plane, (it's the latter that the great divide between form and formless occurs. The formless is where the true Heaven or Nirvana is found).

A permanent atom resides on the 7th sub-plane of the physical plane. It's a singular atom that the soul 'wraps itself around' during each incarnation. It hold the physical memory of our past lives. A permanent atom permanent also resides on the 7th sub-plane of the astral plane atom and on the 7th sub-plane of the mental plane. Every one our past lives is built upon these 3 atoms during each incarnation.

The Buddha, according to Creme, held the position of the World Teacher up until about 600 BC when Maitreya began to play that Role. The Christ and the Buddha are not the same Entity. They are said to have taken the "3rd Initiation" together, millions of years ago and during the height of the 4th Race of Atlantis. Together the Christ and Buddha walked the Path of Initiation.

The Great Buddha overshadowed the prince Siddhārtha Gautama in the same way that the Christ overshadowed the master Jesus and the prince Krishna. The Buddha and Christ are 2 Great Brothers of Humanity representing Love and Wisdom, the 2nd and dual Ray our Solar System.

The Buddha is said to have left our Solar System for the Sirius System, our Sun's Spiritual "counter part". But He returns each year, if the faithful could believe, in the mountains of Himalayas during the May full moon of the Festival of Wesak.

The Buddha is also said to have left His 3 permanent atoms behind, in our world for the Christ to use. And it's these very atoms that the Christ has made his Mayavirupa with. This why it's been said that the Christ has 'adorned the vestiges of the Buddha'.

We do need soul awareness in order to progress. Its the one man solution I find hard to buy into-no one man/woman is going to give us that jump to being soul aware.I think its going to be a more gradual progression,and a single teacher/leader will not be required...Been tried before never seems to work IMO.

Its actually all up to each of us,rather than some single figure to guide us,IMO and could be wrong as usual.
You are right we cannot do it alone,but together as a species I believe we have the potential to achieve great things,end war progress to the stars and beyond.

Again, this is absolutely true. Evolving towards a Group Consciousness seems like the natural path of nature. The small things always make up the larger thing, which in turn becomes something completely different than it's parts. But this isn't to say the human race will lose all individuality (I know you didn't say this but many do believe this). There can be "unity in diversity". And it's in this unity that we'll survive and become aware of our higher Selves. "Closer than breathing and nearer than hands and feet" will we find this new Soul Awareness.

So how will the world react to having a 7th degree Initiate in the world? This is a truly amazing time. Evolution speeds up whenever a 5th degree Master is close. I'm not sure we can imagine what it'll be like to have One with "Global Awareness" in our midst. A 7th degree Initiate is One who stands at the "right hand of God". Things will change, the world will change. This will likely draw millions upon millions upwards towards initiation, the portals of awareness. With this type of universal enlightenment amidst the general population we could say that truly it's going to be like a "new earth" and a "new heaven". A kind of ratcheting upwards of the human race in general.

The UFO's are part of the Spiritual Hierarchy of the other planets in our Solar System, just as Maitreya and the Masters of Wisdom are on this planet. They all work together at the higher levels. These UFO occupants are extremely evolved and exist mostly in etheric matter. But lately they have been 'lowering' their vibration more and more so that we can see them.

Eventually will make contact and interact with them. But it's really up to us in the long run to develop the "inner" or "etheric vision" through the "third-eye". This is the vision that occurs at the 3rd initiation (as described by the Transfiguration of Jesus). Science will play an important role to bring everyone to this level. This will be the time when we will truly see the UFO's occupants and how they really are, in their natural state.

Cheers.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

What babysitter?
No more energy, you're gonna starve to death.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This "Maitreya" character is nonsense. People, for decades, have been relating this the the occults "new age" religion that they know everyone will believe. This new ager Maitreya calls for a one world government, if not direct, very subtly.

The second we are forced into this religion I'm gonna sit back and say "I told ya so" - to the people that called me crazy

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

The Buddha is said to have left our Solar System for the Sirius System, our Sun's Spiritual "counter part". But He returns each year, if the faithful could believe, in the mountains of Himalayas during the May full moon of the Festival of Wesak.

Thanks for your lucid exposition on the background to the Maitreya story, Neo__.

Just a clarification: Creme has said that the being that was Siddhārtha Gautama has left for Sirius while the Buddha (who overshadowed Gautama) is still here, working with the Council of Kumaras in Shamballa. In addition to blessing the world during the annual Wesak Festival (as you mentioned), he overshadows the Christ with the Wisdom aspect of the 2nd ray. The Christ in his present mission as the World Teacher is also overshadowed by 2 other great avatars, the Avatar of Synthesis and the Spirit of Peace and Equilibrium.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yan Hoi

Originally posted by Neo__

Thanks for your lucid exposition on the background to the Maitreya story, Neo__.

Just a clarification: Creme has said that the being that was Siddhārtha Gautama has left for Sirius while the Buddha (who overshadowed Gautama) is still here, working with the Council of Kumaras in Shamballa. In addition to blessing the world during the annual Wesak Festival (as you mentioned), he overshadows the Christ with the Wisdom aspect of the 2nd ray. The Christ in his present mission as the World Teacher is also overshadowed by 2 other great avatars, the Avatar of Synthesis and the Spirit of Peace and Equilibrium.

Thank-you Yan-Hoi, I wasn't aware about Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha being the one who has left for Sirius.

I know this stuff sounds crazy to most people, but if one thinks about the energies flowing between the 7 chakras of the human body (expressed physically as the 7 endocrine glands), then it's not that hard to image our Sun as a central vortex of energy, like a great Cosmic Heart Chakra in space. One of 7 that stretch across our Galaxy making up a great Heavenly Man.

According to the Ancient Wisdom, Sirius is a "vast expression of divinity, the great star of initiation, the parent of our solar system, and the point in cosmic consciousness from which issues the true symbol of the cross.". Sirius is found to be linked to every great religion in our history. The Star of Bethlehem and the three Magi are said to symbolize Sirius and Orion. The ancient Egyptians identified Sirius as the "Sacred Star of Isis" and the god Osiris with the constellation Orion. The primitive Dogon tribe of West Africa possessed advanced knowledge of the Sirius star system, such as knowledge of it's invisible companion star, Sirius B, a white dwarf, having a 50 year orbit around Sirius.

The Ancient Wisdom also says that the Sirius Star System is but one of 7 great paths that lie before a Master of Wisdom. Benjamin Creme says that Sirius is one of the most evolved Star Systems in our Galaxy and that we are extremely fortunate to be in such close proximity to it. He also adds, tongue in cheek I'm sure, that if we ever get the chance, we should put our name down on the list to go there now!

If everything in the Universe is energy, as scientists now say, then it's not that crazy to think that perhaps the planets and the star systems are focal points of energy that possess a vast awareness of their surrounding space. As individual human beings we could be but cells in the body of one of these great Beings, One who is the sum-total of all the life within its own sphere of influence. And this planetary Being of ours could also be part and parcel of an even greater Being, a Solar Angel shining like the sun into the darkness of space.

If any of this is true, then it would make sense that perhaps we do have the ability to "rise up" in awareness and to "expand" in consciousness, thus becoming "Group Consciousness" of not only the Human Race in total, but of all the Kingdoms of Nature in our World.

This, according or the Esoteric Teachings is our destiny. "We shall do greater things", and will one day become "perfect, even as our heavenly Father is perfect". This was the promise of Maitreya thousands of years ago and still stands today.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Raj Patel -Maitraya. Colbert takes up the subject
www.colbertnation.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

This situation is rather odd.

On one hand, you have Raj insisting he isn't some prophet or anything, but trying to emphasize his message and ideas instead. I also believe he was talking about personal empowerment as well. Strange.

On the other hand...apparently Maitreya, according to mister Creme, is supposed to do so; that he wouldn't step forward and even deny being some prophet.

Who the hell knows, I'm not particularly interested in this. It's slightly on the side of being slightly nonsensical. But again, I guess time will tell.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Just finished regarding the New York Times article on Raj Patel. He did not proclaim to be the Maitreya, but he matches all the clues and signs we were told by Share International.

I find the situation really bizarre. I agree with the above poster, Raj Patel personal teachings and writing is what Share International said the Maitreya would teach the world.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Raj is denying being the new messiah...Seems a lot of his friend and family have been having fun ribbing him about it!

www.brisbanetimes.com.au...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny article IMO.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

It appears that this Patel story is now getting around many of the world's media outlets. I heard it had appeared on a TV news channel in New Zealand - all with the same misinformation about Maitreya being born in 1972, dark skin, having a stutter, and flying to London from India. That's an accurate account of Patel but not of Maitreya according to Share International.

Meanwhile Maitreya has supposedly now given at least 7 more interviews on the same Major US TV network as his first one.

[edit on (23/3/10) by xfiler]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by xfiler

It appears that this Patel story is now getting around many of the world's media outlets. I heard it had appeared on a TV news channel in New Zealand - all with the same misinformation about Maitreya being born in 1972, dark skin, having a stutter, and flying to London from India. That's an accurate account of Patel but not of Maitreya according to Share International.

Meanwhile Maitreya has supposedly now given at least 7 more interviews on the same Major US TV network as his first one.

[edit on (23/3/10) by xfiler]

If that were true then you would think that we would have a better idea of who it is by now.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I pity Raj. He is not the true Matreya.

For those worshippers of Raj, tell him its ok with the adulation and perhaps unwarranted attention. BUT always to be himself and true to himself.

The true Matreya will appear in His own time, espacially after humanity had grown more perceptive . Today and for the future, everyone of us are the Matreya in spirit, so long as we treasure humanity.

The Matreya is not a cult of personality, but one of message, and its the message that is critical, for those who believe.

Those who treasure humanity are probably descendents of Lot. He lived near Sodom and Gommorrah and knew the evils its inhabitants practiced.

But he had always patience and hope that in time, the people will change, and thus when the Almighty decided to wipe out these 2 cities in disappointment for turning into beasts, Lot argued passionately to save them.

Are we in such similar stage? I don't know, but for sure there are many issues with us humanity that can be changed and deserve chances. Many more are innocent and only unaware.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This video exposes that the New York Times, The Guardian,..., The Corporate Media, the Coroporate and Political Elites, Lucifer/Maitreya/Raj Patel's Share International, are all connected and are carrying out Satan's plan.

Many other people are spreading wrong informations about this case in order to create the confusion, the more there woul be fake versions the more the people would be confused, that's another advanced technic of censorhsip.

How can you recognize a propaganda job?

* Mainly their productions smell MONEY, it's obvious they enjoy a great support.

* They only connect some dots and purposely ignore many other key ones, it's easier to attack the Truth part by part, otherwise their deceipt would be too obvious.

* They don't speak about The God of The Universe at all, they are doing their Scherlock Holmes whereas this matter is all about God. How can these people be correct if they ignore God and his SOON PUNISHMENT WHICH WILL FALL ON THE US????

Anyway, I've provided you some clues and the future will proove you that I am neither insane nor lost, I hope it would not be too late for you. My role is to transmit a Message from God and up to you to believe in it or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join