It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Maitreya steps forward?

page: 1
27
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
www.share-international.org...


Benjamin Creme & Share-International are now saying that "Maitreya" has now given his first TV interview, calling for peace/sharing etc, viewed by millions. Wonder who hes talking about?




posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I must have missed that little spectacle!


Is he on YouTube?



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
S&F! I'll start looking right away. I guess it would have helped if he gave the name of the show, but how hard could it be to find?



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Explanation: I thought Benjamin Creme said that when Maitreya was going to do his TV thingy that we would all be mentally contacted and we would all hear what he had to say in our own languages etc?
Was that a lie?


Personal Disclosure: Without the psycic telepathy thingy I'm going to say that if it really is Maitreya then they EPICALLY FAILED on that core promise!



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well, he said that Maitreya would first give a few TV interviews before he revealed himself as some kind of spiritual master.

Has anyone noticed any enigmatic chacters on TV in the past few days asking for sharing and world peace?

Its pretty ballsy of Ben Creme to now say that he has given his first TV interview, and is now coming out into the public if its not true.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Blender]



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yeah Share posted that late 1/14/10, so I'm thinking the interview was either done on that day or the day before. Any earlier and Share would have posted it earlier than Thursday.

I checked out Larry Kings past interviews, Oprah's, Beck, etc. and I can't find anyone who hasn't given an interview before. I did find a King interview with George Obama (and in the interview he does talk about helping others and sharing and all!) but I can't find an interview date for this. By the way, George looks totally stoned in the interview and lives in Nariobi, Kenya! There's Kenya again uniting Obama and Maitreya once again.

I've been following the whole Share International thing for 10+ years now. I've done much research as a hobby over the years and I can say it's all coming together now --whoever is orchestrating this all is doing it perfectly. The Day Of Declaration is soon now as well as the Medjugorje "Warning From God."

Now that Maitreya has started his mission, we'll also see UFO's, a huge earthquake and a new Pope soon, as well as many "signs and wonders."

By the way, The Day Of Declaration is the same day that the Great Deception (when the "sign and wonders" stage officially begins) in the Bible starts, too.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
No wonder free 2 air is back up.

Would love to hear from anybody's who's seen the first interview and if someone could please embed it here.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
omg am i the only 1 to pick up on this?
GEORGE OBAMA???????????
MABUS??????????
HELLOOOOO????????



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Obama?
I don't know. I personally think people are taking this Maitreya thing too far, but that's just my opinion.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Tere are books sold abou the maitreiya on Rael's (those people who contemplae their anus with a mirror) website.
So much about serious stuff.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by piett]



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
IM ACTUALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW EVERY1 ??



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pedder power
IM ACTUALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW EVERY1 ??



Calm down, take it easy. So for nothing is happening



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
NO,I'M JUST DRINKING TOO MUCH COFFEE



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pedder power
omg am i the only 1 to pick up on this?
GEORGE OBAMA???????????
MABUS??????????
HELLOOOOO????????


What are you on about ? please explain.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'M NOT ONE TO WRITE A POST ABOUT A DING THAT WENT OFF IN MY HEAD WHICH ,JUST CAME OUT OF NOWHERE WHAM! BAM! I MEAN DING! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.HE KNEW ABOUT THE BUSH'S AND HE KNEW ABOUT OBAMA AND THEN THERE WAS GEORGE OBAMA ,NOW HOW WOULD YOU HINT THIS? MABUS,DING



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
First of all, if you were better informed, you would know that Maitreya's first tv interview is not the same thing as the 'day of declaration'.

I suggest that you go read a bit more, you know where to find the info


I heard Benjamin Creme say in early January, that the day of declaration should, in his opinion, take place in a year or a year and a half from now, maybe...

Second, i've spent the whole day searching for this interview on the net, can't find it, I believe that it is not out there yet, or it is very well 'hidden'.

The purpose of these interviews is to share his message without telling us who he is, so we can judge the message for what it's worth and not for who says it...

If all of a sudden, you get youtube flooded with 'MAITREYA'S FIRST INTERVIEW' videos, it doesn't serve its purpose, everyone will start talking about Maitreya instead of the message itself. Think about it..

Also, Benjamin Creme has clearly stated that Obama is not Maitreya.
Maitreya is not likely to introduce himself as someone we all know of already.

The day of declaration will occur when people respond to the message of these interviews. Then Maitreya will present himself as Maitreya and this event involving a telepathic rapport with all adults will take place.

And please keep an open mind until then...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Mathieu Gasc]

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Mathieu Gasc]


+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pedder power
I'M NOT ONE TO WRITE A POST ABOUT A DING THAT WENT OFF IN MY HEAD WHICH ,JUST CAME OUT OF NOWHERE WHAM! BAM! I MEAN DING! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.HE KNEW ABOUT THE BUSH'S AND HE KNEW ABOUT OBAMA AND THEN THERE WAS GEORGE OBAMA ,NOW HOW WOULD YOU HINT THIS? MABUS,DING


If you must fear-monger using Nostradamus could you at least do it with your caps lock off?

It detracts from your message, rather than add the urgency you think it does.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well i must say i am sorry for that,it annoys me too and i didn't even notice........too much water in that coffee today,may you all just have a blast,which ever way it goes..........



posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathieu Gasc
First of all, if you were better informed, you would know that Maitreya's first tv interview is not the same thing as the 'day of declaration'.

I suggest that you go read a bit more, you know where to find the info


I heard Benjamin Creme say in early January, that the day of declaration should, in his opinion, take place in a year or a year and a half from now, maybe...

Second, i've spent the whole day searching for this interview on the net, can't find it, I believe that it is not out there yet, or it is very well 'hidden'.

The purpose of these interviews is to share his message without telling us who he is, so we can judge the message for what it's worth and not for who says it...

If all of a sudden, you get youtube flooded with 'MAITREYA'S FIRST INTERVIEW' videos, it doesn't serve its purpose, everyone will start talking about Maitreya instead of the message itself. Think about it..

Also, Benjamin Creme has clearly stated that Obama is not Maitreya.
Maitreya is not likely to introduce himself as someone we all know of already.

The day of declaration will occur when people respond to the message of these interviews. Then Maitreya will present himself as Maitreya and this event involving a telepathic rapport with all adults will take place.

And please keep an open mind until then...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Mathieu Gasc]

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Mathieu Gasc]


Why make the announcement that the interview took place, and was viewed by millions, and not give any details whatsoever? If he wants his message out, thats not a very good way to do it.



posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Could it be Ram Bomjan? He's been on tv recently - he made an appeal for them to quit the mass sacrifice.
This is older...

www.youtube.com...



new topics

top topics



 
27
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join