It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya steps forward?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varnart
reply to post by The X

Since "bone density and fusion of the bones throughout the body" can vary greatly depending on the individual, such a system could never distinguish between ages with the necessary precision, no matter how advanced the technology might be.

I dont believe you have an understanding of just how far along this technology has come, i disagree that bone density and fusion would be a poor way of determining age.
It has been said that children 14 and under would not hear maitreyas voice internally i think this is because most of the cartilege at this age has not yet calcified into bone and would not provide the neccesary conductive loop for this technology to work effectively.

There are however more mundane ways to determine exactly who and how old someone is, recently in the uk it has become law to fill out a census form every year with a thousand pound fine for failure to do so.
This alone provides locational data about who is, how old, and how many in a specific adress, couple this information with a system described in this short youtube video and you have a ways and means to target individuals based on the current state of mind.
Current state of mind would very easily determine wether or not you are an adult or a child.
Even this though has its failings could an operator determine an adult as an adult if this person has some form of mental deficiency that has limited their mental age to that of a child?.
There are many unknowns as the technology is only known about in its broadest terms and the finnesse i mentioned is an unknown but like i say 50 years of development in the deep black budget world of the military has no doubt provided surprises of its capabilities to the developers that were not even expected when they first began exploring the technology.

I have no doubt that the NWO has some surprises up its sleeve to help its long slimy fingers wrap around our throats.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
On shares site it reads

The way prepared by His Herald the ‘star’, Maitreya, the World Teacher, has given His first interview on American television. Millions have heard Him speak both on TV and the internet.

No one here on ATS has heard or seen this.....or are we not looking in the right place...

I have emailed Share to be a little more specific....

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by booda

On shares site it reads

The way prepared by His Herald the ‘star’, Maitreya, the World Teacher, has given His first interview on American television. Millions have heard Him speak both on TV and the internet.

No one here on ATS has heard or seen this.....or are we not looking in the right place...

I have emailed Share to be a little more specific....

Why are so many people missing the point? They won't be more specific and they have already explained why. This Maitreya fella needs to become "famous" for want of a better word, through his own actions, teachings and people connecting with what he has to say.. BEFORE he can unveil himself as the Maitreya. If Benjamin Creme or anyone else at share international were to point you in the direction of the interview then the Maitreya's plan would be out the window. People would then only see him as some nut claiming to be some sort of Messiah and that would be that.

Don't waste your time. They aren't going to tell you.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well I e-mailed Share-International asking why no specifics were given, and was given the expected response...

"Thanks for visiting the Share International website and for your questionregarding Maitreya’s first interview on U.S. television. Please note that there will be an update on the website shortly, including avideo of Benjamin Creme speaking about the interview.

If you are notalready on the website subscribers list, and would like to be notified whenthe website has been updated with latest news, choose the Feedback category"Add my name to the subscribers list":www.share-international.org...

Information about the interview itself (or a link to it) will not be given to members of the Share International groups or to the general public as it’s important that Maitreya is responded to for what He is talking about,showing what people need to do, rather than because He has been pointed outas being the World Teacher. As it says on the homepage of the Share International website: He wasintroduced not as Maitreya, the World Teacher and Head of our SpiritualHierarchy, but simply as a man, one of us. In this way He “ensures that menfollow and support Him for the truth and sanity of His ideas rather than forHis status”. FYI, the following link contains excerpts from an article titled ‘Maitreya'sfirst interview, a compilation’ published in the March 2009 issue of ShareInternational magazine:
www.share-international.org...-Maitreya%27s-3800

kind regards
Megan"

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Blender]

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Blender]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by Neo__

Originally posted by chnswam
I read somewhere that Maitreya is a deception, and may in fact be a negative force.
Since the age of awakening is not about an individual master or leader, but it is about individuals like you and me. No more leaders and followers in this age, but each getting enlightened individually by our own interest.
My gut feeling also tells me not to believe in any external masters or saviors, since the Christ is rising in all of us, if we shall choose so - which is what may be the real meaning of the second coming of Christ.

You are right about the 'age of awareness', it's going to be about each of us finding the "Master within". 'Christ within you' is another way of saying 'may you have the awareness of Christ or the Christ Consciousness within you'.

As for Maitreya being a deception or a negative force, well I would suggest that you make your own mind up on this. Judge His words for yourself. The negativity about Maitreya is likely going come out very strong now, but did you honestly expect the right wing fundamentalist and the devoted idealists to think differently? It's been said that the fundamentalists and the bankers will be last ones to accept Maitreya's new world vision. They have the most to lose.

Maitreya and all new age thought is a threat to the status quo. But time marches on... Keep an open mind and know that the real truth lies within. I think that is all one can really ask of anyone.

"Don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters"
- Bob Dylan

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Neo__]

You say to keep an open mind, but it sounds as if you have bought it hook, line and sinker

Having an open mind doesn't mean you shouldn't believe in anything at all. I've read a lot of the ancient wisdom teachings in my life, as well as the orthodox writings and the sciences of our day. I personally believe that this may very well be the real deal. It makes a lot of sense to me.

My point above, however, was implying that I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me just because I believe it. That would be naive. You need to experience the truth for yourself. It's the only way.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
For those who want to know more about this reappearance of Christ and what it could mean to our world, download the free online version of The Awakening of Humanity and read the Master's message "TO SERVE ANEW" and the following description of this message on page 9.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So, this guy is wrapped up with Sai Baba? Then why is there any confusion? He will be another megalomaniac that misleads those who are already lost. I am no longer lost and it has been given to me to be as a shepherd. I love my Creators who have found me and have no lack except that which is common to my flesh and will pass away with this world. The "Maitreya" is mind and soul-numbingly without hope of the eternal.

[edit on 1/21/2010 by Dasher]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Please look at Adnan Oktar he has been promoting peace love around the world and says that we all worship the same god.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Adnan Oktar look him up someone that speaks like who Ben creme describes..

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Is this teacher the supposed anti-christ?

I find it odd to believe almost...this is Buddhism, I don't understand how an antichrist would arise from it...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Wow the life of this thread is proof just how much people want a messiah. If you want the messiah in your midst, one only needs to practice the teaching of Jesus, and seek him daily. when more and more do than the messah will be born in your heart and your works. But people have lost this simple concept. However as to those that think Maitraya is the Christ because of what he preachs, I give you words of the Master. Matthew 15-23
15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
Wow the life of this thread is proof just how much people want a messiah. If you want the messiah in your midst, one only needs to practice the teaching of Jesus, and seek him daily. when more and more do than the messah will be born in your heart and your works. But people have lost this simple concept. However as to those that think Maitraya is the Christ because of what he preachs, I give you words of the Master. Matthew 15-23
15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Do you seek him daily? How often do you find him?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher
So, this guy is wrapped up with Sai Baba? Then why is there any confusion? He will be another megalomaniac that misleads those who are already lost. I am no longer lost and it has been given to me to be as a shepherd. I love my Creators who have found me and have no lack except that which is common to my flesh and will pass away with this world. The "Maitreya" is mind and soul-numbingly without hope of the eternal.

[edit on 1/21/2010 by Dasher]

Did you actually read any of the book? Or did you simply skim through it with a closed mind until you reached the part about the Sai Baba and then decided to trashed him as a cohort in deception? Having an open mind is not a bad thing. Your brains won't actually fall out of your head when your mind is open. But to be close minded and unaccepting of anything new, especially those things that go against one's beliefs, is somewhat dangerous in that stagnation leads to suffering. It circumscribes and limits the mind to explore new realms of consciousness. Our minds need the freedom to explore and expand. This is the flowering of self awareness. There's no such thing as selling your soul for being open minded and sincere in your pursuits.

I'm sure that much of the confusion re Maitreya comes from a misunderstanding of who the Christ actually is and what part He plays in Humanity. I see it as this: Humanity is composed of billions of individual souls, Sparks of the Divine. But eventually we reach a point in history where we begin to realize that we are all actually part and parcel of something greater, a sum-total that could be considered the "Oversoul of Humanity". This, I believe, is the Christ Consciousness of Humanity. An amazingly eleveated state of awareness that encompasses us all. This is why He says things like: "I seek to express that which I am through you; for this I come." The Christ is in you and the Christ is in me and the Christ is in every other human soul, regardless of race, creed or religion. Humanity can reach the point where Brotherhood is a manifested fact of nature. We just need a little waking up, that's all.

If you feel that Maitreya is beyond your personal needs, e.g. your Creators have found you, then that's fine, I'm sure that no one really cares. It is, after all, all about free will. But to say that His message is "without hope of the eternal " tells me that you either never really read His messages honestly or that you sorely misunderstood them.

Maitreya says: "I have not come to found a new religion. I have come to teach the art of Self-realization, which is neither an ideology nor a religion, but benefits people of all religions and those who have none. I seek to express that which I am through you; for this I come."

This sounds like solid hope to me.

In case you missed this part of the book re idealism and the anti-christ, I'll reprint it here (and remember this isn't Maitreya in italics, it's Benjamin Creme's Master). It's an interesting read:

For many, the very presence of the Christ will constitute a problem – their long-held beliefs will be shaken to their core. For them, a period of heart searching will be inevitable as they seek to understand the meaning of the new dispensation; ancient beliefs die hard and hurt bitterly in the process. Nevertheless, millions will respond with a glad heart, happy to
accept the Teacher in their midst. Few, in time, will stand against the common acknowledgment that the Christ, in the person of Maitreya, walks once more upon the Earth.

For many, the very presence of the Christ will constitute a problem.” There are many people who hate this whole idea, who do not want change. “Their long-held beliefs will be shaken to the core,” when the Christ appears on television and forms a telepathic link with humanity and says: “I am the World Teacher, I am the one you are awaiting.” Perhaps He will say something like this, I do not know. In some way He will make it known that He is the One expected by everyone, even though they do not know they are expecting Him.

Some will have a very difficult time. “For them, a period of heart searching will be inevitable as they seek to understand the meaning of the new dispensation; ancient beliefs die hard and hurt bitterly in the process.” If you are a fundamentalist Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim or whatever (and for those people, to be fair, their religion is serious; they hold these beliefs in a very serious, if fanatical, way), this is going to be very disturbing. Many of them believe, now, that Maitreya is the antichrist. They are really going to be shaken when they see what they think is the antichrist speaking to them with a beautiful, wonderful vision of the future. And they will not know whether to believe it or not.

They will have the same experience, they will feel His energy, they will know that this man is embodying the energy and it does not feel bad. It feels good, actually, it is like when they go to church, only better, more so. They are going to have a problem.

Then they will see all the changes in the world. Eventually, so many people will be involved in the changes, so respectable will this whole experience become, that they will find it more and more difficult to stand against it. It will be a sad time for fundamentalists because they will see the end of their beliefs. They will have to replace them with all these New Age ideas. They will have to accept that those ‘New Age’ types were telling the truth, talking sense, that it was not some attack, a conspiracy, which was going to be imposed on humanity by the antichrist.

Ancient beliefs die hard” – and they have had them for hundreds of years – “and hurt bitterly in the process. Nevertheless, millions will respond with a glad heart, happy to accept the Teacher in their midst. Few, in time, will stand against the common acknowledgment that the Christ, in the person of Maitreya, walks once more upon the Earth.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Well, speaking for myself, I did not seek God. God found me through Christ who was sent to recall Their sheepfold.

Christ is the Provision and Comfort is the Provider. Comfort is the Provision and Christ is the Provider. These statements are both true.
God Creates and Sustains. They are Order and Charity. They are not Pride, nor are they Chaos, for Chaos forms in the same places as Pride, places which are impermanent, and everyone knows that the opposite of Pride and Chaos is Life/God/Truth. OrderCharity, who is beyond understanding and yet makes Themselves known, exists.

I am created and sustained by the Creators. I am nothing of my own except death/void from which I was born, as is everything in the cosmos. I was born once more by the life/existence which created and sustains all things contrary to their original nature. God has provided Themselves to me for my completion. I AM COMPLETE. To try to create in people a new need for more enlightenment is silly, and has been for many thousands of years. Even Christ expressed that what He was teaching was obvious and that they were blind because they were not His sheep (John 10). If He had not come to do the very same work which they could not understand, the completion of the declaration of the nature of the Unseen God who is Gracious Judgment, we might have seen Him instead wrap up the world and put it in the trash or even simply ignore us altogether.

Live as an image of our Creator or you will cut yourself off from Life. This is not a threat of punishment, it is the course of the natural. The Truth of Karma is simply cause and effect. The One who brings Cause and Effect is another good description of our Father.

To those who live Pride and Chaos, I do not envy you on the day that my Father is moved to cause Light to increase. You will vanish as the Dark you worship.

Understand, this world births easily through rebellion! And Understand, this world lives mightily through theft!
Unless you are born of another nature, that of Father/Life/OrderCharity, you will rot beside Chaos and Pride who are the Kings of the False Kings. These and their workers are the anti-anointing (anti-christs). They have always existed because our lives are the basic process of the destruction of Darkness. Is it not good to grow, and to mature away from the dying things? Be a Light to the world. No new prophet is needed for this to be obvious.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Please read my reply to Blender. I think it will explain my rejection of this particular man's claims. My own ability to recognize Truth is irrelevant to the Truth of Truth. However, if Truth is revealed to me by Truth, OrderCharity/Light/Truth will manifest in/from me.

The self-realization doctrine this man teaches is built on Pride. It is rising up out of the Chaos that developed because of the Pride of religious leaders and governments. Likewise, the Empires of the false flocks (governments and religions) have always risen up from the Chaos of the sheep which developed because of thieves who are Pride were amongst them. God does strike down the wolves and defend His sheep. His sheep do not act like sheep. They act like their Shepherd (OrderCharity/Truth). Wolves act like sheep (prideful and in chaos) and robbers (pride) hide in the dark (chaos).

I assure you, as with Sai Baba, this man only understands parlor tricks and their spiritual equivalent which trap only those who are blind (lost).

[edit on 1/23/2010 by Dasher]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
[edit on 23-1-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
One or two things about the reappearance of Maitreya:
1. Creme suggests Maitreya made a "mayavirupa", and everyone who's read occultism knows that kind of self-made body is said to mantain age, at a point that it is unlikely that a Master could look older in, let's say 33 years (from 1977 to 2010). So calculating an age to look for Him may not be a useful idea.
2. All the posts about a physical contact in the Day of Declaration ignore the laws of occultism concerning telepathy. A disciple is in telepathic contact with his soul and his Master, receiving impressions by what is called "the silent voice", specially in the earlier stages of development.
As humanity will simbollycally pass the 1º initiation in that moment, it would be reasonable to think that a pemanent soul contact will be made, and that telepathy between humanity and Maitreya (representing humanity's soul) could work with some effort.
Besides that, I've following all this matter with grat interest, as many of you have. Creme stood giving conferences and saying that Maitreya would come for 33 years, despite many accusing him of fraud. Now that he has said something, of course that we'd be interested, who wouldn't.
All these posts as well as many others, reflect in some part astral curiosity, but also a reaction to a process of definite spiritual stimulus that has been given since around December 2009. This opinion is shared by many close to me, and I wonder if it is a global effect...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Hey Neo, I didn't mean to offend you. Sorry if I have hurt your feelings in any way.

Did you notice that I did write 'When I 'feel' or know from within of any such Teacher, I shall listen to it.'

Let's not fight & in the process empower the enemies of our planet. Let's rather agree to disagree on minor differences & work together to heal our planet

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chnswam
reply to post by Neo__

Hey Neo, I didn't mean to offend you. Sorry if I have hurt your feelings in any way.

Did you notice that I did write 'When I 'feel' or know from within of any such Teacher, I shall listen to it.'

Let's not fight & in the process empower the enemies of our planet. Let's rather agree to disagree on minor differences & work together to heal our planet

No problem chnswam. I wasn't really offended. It's just that buying something hook, line and sinker sounds a little like drinking the Jonestown kool aid. I don't see it that way at all. The few true flashes of insight that I've had in my life seem close, genuine and very real.

And I total agree about everyone working together. Brother and sisterhood is our goal for this new age. Only through justice and sharing will we ever have peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join