It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya steps forward?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's fairly obvious to me.

What enigmatic, wise, charismatic and insightful TV pundit has clouded the airwaves recently?

I can't believe you all didn't see it: The One.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is the best news ever and many people have been waiting for this for years.Maitreya has begun the path he has spoken about and promised us! Im very happy about this,as many many others are too.There is so much more to come.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Joan1

Yep. Too bad about that wandering star thing, that nobody could find, but hundreds could photograph. You know -- the portent of his coming?

Last I heard, it was "parked" in the east, visible before sunrise. Perhaps in front of Jupiter.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
every-one has there own point of view. I respect yours though I have no reply to your questions

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I've looked high and wide for any information on this Interview, blogs, TV Networks, personal diaries etc. Its amazing that there is nothing out there, and yet there would be no reason to lie about it, given Benjamin Creme has been talking about this for over 30 years.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by xfiler]

[edit on 16-1-2010 by xfiler]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by serenecalamityz

Thanks for the link. This technology relies on hearing loss at a certain frequency range. According to Ben Creme everyone over 14 world wide will hear this message inwardly not audibly. He also goes on to say that everyone will hear it in their own language and vernacular. What kind of technology can determine what language you speak ?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by serenecalamityz
reply to post by AZOMITE

www.bbc.co.uk...

Basically here in Swindon we have a speaker system that they play outside shops or places where young people gather. Anyone under the age of 21 can here a constant whining sound, so they disperse

Thanks for the link. This technology relies on hearing loss at a certain frequency range. According to Ben Creme everyone over 14 world wide will hear this message inwardly not audibly. He also goes on to say that everyone will hear it in their own language and vernacular. What kind of technology can determine what language you speak ?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AZOMITE

Explanation: St*r for asking an important technical question.

I would technically assume [without any other evidence to hand] that it would be like radio broadcasting in that many radio stations can broadcast a different signal [i.e. 1 language] and that each humans head with its very similar language synaptic network would be like an antena that is tuned to a specific broadcast frequency. I have no idea [technically] on the actual feasibility of doing that OK but I can and have speculated on it in private and I'm still agnostic on the issue.

Personal Disclosure: There are some interesting ATS threads about subliminal messaging devices etc and I would be seeking them out if I was further interested in the technology that might be able to do what I describe above and how it might technically work. I hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
If you hear a voice in your head, just ask it a question and see if the technology will answer you back. Now that's technology.

End of broadcast.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xfiler

Remember...Creme actually called the date..and I think even the time...some 15yrs back or so, that this cat was actually going to appear on tv....same kinda deal as now..."he's here, he's here"...got all the media ready and, come crunch-time...nothing.

Oh.."it wasn't the right time".

There shouldn't be a reason for him to lie...but think of it...it's bait/hook man...keep them guessin, keep em waitin...

watch, next we'll hear "only those who recognized him when they saw him know and understand...and the work is underway..blah-blah...

If he were to reveal this now...his organzation is finished. And trust me..he aint ready to "share" all his dough just yet...lol. No disrespect to any serious and good people here, I been following this too...but I think it's crossed the realm of just plain too fishy. I'm actually kinda bummed about it, but not surprised. Sad thing is, I think will pretty much kill his credability...well, wait...I take that back. I think it oughta, tho.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Benjamin creme has stated in a recent interview that 'the star', would be there until the day of declaration.

Also to note, he stated that events such as the sighting of the 'blue spiral' in Norway (which he claims to be the star), will occur again.

I am pleased to see that quite a few people manage to keep a fairly open mind about all this.

I believe that might have seen the star once. It looked like a very bright 'early' star such as Sirius, but it was not where Sirius usually is. So, while having a conversation with a friend, I kept checking every now and then to make sure it was not Jupiter, which was easy to make out at that time of the year (about 2 months ago in north eastern Australia). The star was just above a low hill in the background. After a while, I noticed that the star wasn't 'moving', I obviously thought it was really weird.. The next thing I noticed was that it was actually starting to 'go down, not up'.
The next time I checked, it was gone, it had disappeared behind the hill.
I was like 'what was that!?' My friend was sceptical, he believes in greys and reptilians and blue beam/haarp stuff and is not to fond of 'the Maitreya story' since he connects it to a big conspiracy lie etc.

Nonetheless, as I said, I'm not sure about what it was. But I know a few constellations, I see satellites quite often etc, it did not behave like anything I know of.

The star can be an interesting aspect of this message, yet I think that it is not what is important. If you got to hear about Benjamin Creme through an endeavour pertaining to ufo's etc, I recommand that you listen to what Creme has to say about aliens since he has been interested in that even before he was 'contacted by his master' and heard of 'the second coming'

blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net...

I think that someone actually linked that earlier in this thread.

A key word in any intellectual endeavour is 'impartiality'. Most people who research this topic a bit try to make sense of it first. You want to have and give an objective opinion about something, learn from all the various sources, not just those you somehow feel more attracted to or feel inclined to believe.

To my knowledge, Mr. Creme started talking about his message way before people started talking about how there is a major conspiracy pertaining to the enslavement of humanity, involving alien technology possessed by the U.S Gvt etc.

If I were 'neutral' and did not know about both stories, I would say that they are arguably as crazy, depending on my intellectual inclination. But the fundamental different is the utterly different essence acting as the story's driving force.

In my opinion, one is about fear, the other is about love.

If you come from a religious background, as long as you keep an open mind and remain true to yourself, everything is fine... To my knowledge, all religions originally express the same basic principles of love and compassion. If you apply what your beloved religious figure has tought, be it Christ, Buddha, Krishna (Vishnu...), Muhammad, Abraham... Maitreya's message should most definitely appeal to you, for it is (more or less) the same message.

And one last thing, Maitreya says that he does not want to be worshipped, he would like people to remain in whatever tradition they have been following.
So you should not worry about that : )

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dv8r942

So what do you say friend?

Let's do nothing because it is not worth trying to make things better? And when we self-destruct what will you say? 'Shame' ?

To my knowledge, there was an opening more than 20 years ago, a proposition was made for the first interview to happen, but was withdrawn...

This time it is different, Mr. Creme says that it has begun, that the interview has taken place. So just be a little more patient before saying 'i give up' : )
You will know what's what soon enough.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathieu Gasc

Fine post, Friend, I was happy to see you replied to mine, as I was intending on replying to yours as well. Very well put.

Now, by no means do I say "give up"...the message...the concepts...they are still good, and necessary. Lets face it, could mankind possibly be galvanized by anything short of a situation, or an event or circumstance so blatantly obvious...at it's basal core, so clearly defined and IMMEDIATE..that to not recognize it would simply not be possible? I don't think so. And while I feel this organization has made it clear that thay seem to know of one...and it's HERE...they have also been provocative enough on just about every level I can think of to create confusion about it. This guy was supposed to come on TV in the late 80's. Creme even called the date, and like now...was well-funded enough to really get this announcement out there. I was in my early 20's then, and I remember it causing quite a buzz. Enough to pique a wide variety of interest and attention...UFOS, God, Salvation for mankind....same as now. And there was never a claim of required faith, as supposedly, one's "faith" isn't as much the issue as much as one's being a human animal. And when it didn't happen....they were regarded as another "cult-flavor-of-the-month". And there WAS wierdness going on then...The Heaven's Gate stuff...the decade coming to a close. Much the same as now.....minus as much need.

I don't know if there is some nefarious intent...some schemey plot that I keep myself up at nights wondering and worrying about (hey, jeez...2am alreadyy!!lol) I just wonder now....it looks, sadly, like need and hope being toyed with...and when that happens, you usually stand to lose something. I've never seen Creme ask for money. I don't see him foaming at the mouth, shouting "the end is near"....which is precisely what kept interest piqued. His message, his claim, his vision at it's essence is one that has to be postive at word-for-word, face value. But it's looking more and more like the guy who doest just land the fish, whom he knows is well on the hook, because the most satisfying part of landing the fish is the fight to get him out of the water.

I'm not shutting the door...nor am I throwing up my hands...I just think I've seen this door before.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
To anyone who hasn’t done any research on this suggest you do so. A good starting point is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
By cosmicpixie who has done a hell of allot and some of the best research on this.

A lot of things maiteya or (bif) as I call him for now (Benjamin’s imaginary friend) says sounds great warm and fuzzy until you dig deeper. I’m not saying I don’t agree with a lot of thing he says on the surface it’s nice bait but there’s a lot more to it than that.
Benjamin believes in karma and says that the Nazis who killed in ww2 are now reincarnated as Jews now living in Israel therefore setting up some sick twisted foundation to justify any future killing of Jews like I said on the surface its sounds nice but you must dig deeper.

Buddhism talks about Maitreya but it’s not the same Maitreya .Benjamin crème says Maitreya goes by that name until his true identity is revealed.

Despite bc saying Maitreya doesn’t want people to follow him again dig and you will find that elsewhere he says he will head a new religion so I’m seeing this as a religious theme below is taken from Constance-Cumby this woman went to one of bc meeting and has a book free on line
www.scribd.com...

"THIS SITUATION IS URGENT and I do not intend to let antichrist / false 'messiah' LIES deceive any more than I can personally, with the help of God, prevent. Accordingly, I am making THE HIDDEN DANGERS OF THE RAINBOW available for free reading. Tom Horn is planning on reprinting an updated version. My 1983 book, for which I am the sole copyright holder, is still remarkably current. I AM MAKING IT AVAILABLE FOR FREE ONLINE READING AND DOWNLOADING IN PDF FORM. You may freely circulate the pdf version. You may not reprint it for mass publication, but you are free to make copies to give to your friends and associates. You may access it by going to the link for 'Presentations for Downloading' to the right of this blogspot OR by clicking here. The file is called The Rainbow001.pdf."

Christ also said there would be false Christ. Is it so farfetched to have a false Christ who comes bringing peace and help when the world needs it?

After all IF and it’s a big if BC maiteya was a false Christ/antichrist he would not come with horns. He wouldn’t get the world to follow him that way.

Also yes Lucifer is the light bearer. but it’s no marvel that satin himself can transform in to an angle of light (as can his cronies) BC and his cronies (Alice bailey) keep telling people that we misunderstood the bible, and that the bible paints Lucifer as bad. They keep peddling this so that people become accustom to hearing it and have doubts.

So that when maiteya reveals his true name people will accept it. To understand more where I’m coming from please dig deep in to share international and Alice bailey

Don’t forget the people of Germany were in a sad state when their hero rose to power with great promises. CON...

[edit on 17/1/10 by iammonkey]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Nothing to see here JUST a few coincidences hey?

1. Maitreya will be aided by the Master Jesus, who is predicted to soon take control of the Roman Catholic Church and lead Christianity to accept Maitreya as the Christ returned.
www.shareintl.org...

The Antichrist will be aided by the False Prophet, a spiritual leader, possibly to come from Rome, who will lead the world to worship the Antichrist. Daniel 9:27 describes how a future "prince" will set up the Abomination of Desolation. This "prince" will come from Rome (Daniel 9:26), therefore the False Prophet will come from Rome

2. Maitreya is to appear at a time when catastrophic events are overtaking the earth. Maitreya's Mission, Volume Two, Benjamin Creme, Share International Foundation, 1993, pp186-187

The Biblical "Day of the Lord" begins with a Polar Shift of the earth. This period of judgement will include earthquakes, meteor impacts, (one large one in Rev. 8:8),

3. Maitreya will play an important role in achieving peace in the Middle East. The Reappearance of the Christ..., p 187 Maitreya's Mission, Volume 1, page 128 Maitreya's Mission, Volume 2, page 100

The Antichrist will be instrumental in confirming a covenant with Israel that will bring peace

4. Bible-believers will reject Maitreya based on misunderstood scriptural warnings
www.share-international.org...

Bible-believers will reject the Antichrist based on simple scriptural warnings

5, Maitreya to appear in connection with a major shift in the world's economy. Maitreya's Mission, Volume Two, by Benjamin Creme, Share International Foundation, 1993, pp. 8, 118-119, 137

(The world's superpower) will cease to function as the world's economic centre (Rev.18).

6. Maitreya is predicted to establish a New World Religion, (despite the fact that Benjamin Creme often denies that Maitreya is here for that purpose).

1. Frequently asked questions
... And in celebration of this event, Pentecost will become one of the major festivals of the new world religion which the Christ will eventually inaugurate. Our response to his call will...

2. The new civilization, by the Master –, through Benjamin Creme; Share International Archives
... the new science will demonstrate man's divinity and will lead to the establishment of the New World Religion. The ancient schism between religion and science will be healed and a new impulse ...

3. Maitreya's teachings on religion; Share International Archives
... between what you wrote in Maitreya’s Mission, Vol. I. — that Maitreya had come to found the New World Religion and to inspire a change in the world’s political/economic structures, and yet ...

4. Churches, theology and dogma, by Aart Jurriaanse; Share International Archives
... as members of the Church Universal, and they are building the spiritual nucleus of the coming New World Religion, which will finally encompass the peoples of the whole world into a single ...

5. Avatars down the ages by Felicity Elliot, Share International Archives
... A comparison of all religions shows their common elements. "Eventually a new world religion will be inaugurated which will be a fusion and synthesis of the approaches of East and West.

If you want to read more go here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AZOMITE

Ok you got me there? I have no idea if such a technology exists. However I put nothing past TPTB, and if they had such a device I'm sure they wouldn't be shy in using it to quell a rising sheeple.

This thread led me to Buddha Boy, wow! What an amazing story, if there is such a person as the Maitreya, then I really hope it is someone with his gentleness and compassion for all life forms.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

Fine post, friend. And yes, the facts you have stated about Creme and much of the roots of his Theosophic believes and tennants are pretty well documented. I like to think manyhave a concept of this, just as many have at least a concept of much of the Theology you have countered it with. I also would like to think that there are many such as myself (not LIKE me by any means..lol)who may be regarding all of this from a less-spiritual point of view. Not that the spiritual is very, very valid....THAT concept , in my humble opinion, must be an INDIVIDUAL discovery. And what seems to be needed, a concept certainly espoused by those who COLLECTIVELY draw from similar wells of spirituality ie: religions....is something that will unveil a COLLECTIVE concept to humanity in order to galvanize it...and put it on whatever path it is meant for.

Personally, I believe a change is needed or we are headed away from where we were meant to become. We don't all agree, we have never attained anything close to harmony with eachother, let alone a true concept of COLLECTIVE spirituality....I certainly dont look to this whole situation of topic as my personal, individual concept of spirituality....but I heard someone say there is this dude out there that is gonna show mankind some pretty cool stuff...and now i heard this dude is here and ready to go....so....far as i'm concerned, I bought my ticket by putting in the time to see what it's supposed to be about..

Now SHOW ME THE MONEY!
Seriously, I think this thread represents a curiousity, by those curious enough to have informed themselves at some level already. This is what I was talking about earlier, though...this organization has managed to really get a fly in the ointment of alot of structured ideology, and that is interesting. I mean, there are dudes out there, well, I can think of at least 1..I dont think we are suposed to start slamming chrurches in forums like these....but this guy has been claiming he's Christ for years...and gotten a hell (!!) of alot more press than this Maitreya. I mean...this thing, at least to me, is being proported to be SOMETHING that still leaves the concept of the INDIVIDUAL attining of spirituality intact. See what I mean? You have done the research...this thing suposedly will tap into whatever your individual spirituality is and supposedly that alone will begin mankind on a path for collective salvation.

And I dont even consider myself a spiritual person, I don't subscribe to a particular religion, and I consider myself pretty well informed on most of them. At least enough to understand the concept of faith HAS to be an individual discovery, and a personal one at that. I only posted at all because now I'm starting to wonder about what this organization just may be tryin to pull off....plausibly...to ME at least. Know what I mean?

I wonder how many times I used the word 'concept' in this post...man, I need some sleep.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
the thought that someone is going to speak to the entire world and 'save us'.

It will never unravel the israeli and palestinian brainwashing that have them intwined in an endless war... or atleast a war that will go on as long as theres a palestinian on 'their land'.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Could it be something to do with that kid who can build a time machine as reported on cnn? Someone made a thread on it and it wass slammed shut pretty quick. Why?
Apparantly he was on Coast 2 Coast the other day.

Sounbds like bunk though.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
We do live under interesting time, with all kinds of prophecies being bandied about.

But all threads ultimately links to one - a belief that an enlightened being will lead us to a higher state of consciousness and even conscienceness. Afterall, many in this world is sick and tired of wars, pestilence, poverty through unequal sharing of wealth, domination by others, etc.

Whether Creme is right or wrong doesn't really matter. One fact remains is that the enlightened leader of mankind will most certainly not come from the rich, for he would not know labour, or will come from the poor, for he will not know material comfort to inspire others.

He will not be of super intelligence, for then, he will not be patient with the slow, nor will he be of low wit, for then he will not be able to comprehend complex thoughts.

He will not be an immortal, for then he will not know death. He will be someone amongst us, most perceptive of all, and inorder to be perceptive, he will have had gone through many trials in life that everyone goes to, so that he may have compassion and understanding, the very qualities to lead.

His teachings will be what you and I would longed for - a fairer world of humans sharing this planet together, with one common aim - to survive and evolve, not just for one person of self, but for the majority.

However, do we need to wait for such teachings? Don't we ourselves realize this now? And isn't it true to change, it must begin with you and I, and then our families, relatives and friends - interconnected humans of one race?

There is no need to tear our hair out to figure out or wait for the enlightened teacher. He lives amongst us, and when his teachings had reached out to the majority whom will willingly change and gathers pace, then he will appear - a man of compassion, rationality and peace who will outlaw the law of the jungle amongst our entire mankind.

That Maitreya today is you and I, whom have such powers to change, begining with ourselves first, for the sake of our race, our future generations and our world - a stepping stone to the Universe.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join