It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya steps forward?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Oh how it saddens me that delusional people would look like Yoda, most wise and humble of the Jedi Order. A shame really. Besmirches his good name lol.

On Topic: So people in this day and age are still looking for a saviour? Shame really...

"Be the change you want to see in the world."- best way forward in my oppinion. Messiahs have had there shot and we killed them all. We'll only except a messiah ("we" being the global population as a whole) if they tell us each individually exactly what we want to hear, otherwise they'll end up dead or ignored like so many before.

Cheers

[edit on 16-1-2010 by thebulldog]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

What you say is very true, the time for a simple peacemaker to create global peace has never been farther away. There is no way that any single person can manage to call the world to listen, even if he were the second coming. Firstly in order to listen to anything, you have to open an ear, there is too much going on now for any message which needs to be listened to.

The only way for a new messiah to reach the people to start a new beginning, is to physically wipe out the majority of the population, then appear to the remnants who are trying to start a new world, and preach how we need to follow a new path, I think that we have been here before !

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Very interesting & creepy all at the same time.
Keep me posted or write a thread when someone finds out who he is.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Lovely. Another of those "Internationals of One"- big, important sounding name, but 1-2 people operating the whole show. Sister organizations of one also I see. lovely.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Listened to the radio show and Creme would not say what show Maitreya was on (as a regular person) or anything about it. Flat out refused. I really wanted to know what show he was on....argh!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Creme is obviously another Cliff High, and that preacher who said he knew for a fact DC would be nuked on October 11th, 2009. And who's that guy who keeps saying UFOs will be disclosed? then it never happens so he promises another day...

when the Mosque in Jerusalem gets destroyed.. then i'll take this # seriously.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Beware of false prophets operating on your realm. That always comes up in my head when people like this claim to be spiritual masters. The only people we need to follow are ourselves. Raising our vibratory level to allow the subtle aspects of reality to penetrate us deeper and deeper. In one of the pictures it looks like him and his followers took a visit or tour to the people's temple.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What a crock of crap this whole thing is, Maitreya the benevolent benefactor of peaceful control for a NWO which requires us on our knees and subserviant to its aims and aspirations.

Iv'e no doubt the PTB will use some sort of mind control/Bluebeam technology to create for the masses a belief system that is entirely false.

Any truth it does contain would be undetectable because the B/S detector will be so far into the red you couldn't separate it anyway.

If you do hear someone elses voice in your head be assured its a signal from a sattelite packed with technology to produce effects known about since the 1950's, namely that you can produce a voice in some one elses head using their bone structure and electro magnetic frequencies.

Keep your wits about you because the moment it happens and you go "Pah its all a trick" prepare to be chased by hordes of people screaming "UNBELIEVER UNBELIEVER we must kill him in the name of the new messiah"......Lets wait and see.....

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY
I believe I have your solution. I think that the possibility of this Character being the NWO prince as seen here on The Ring Of Power NWO

Ring Of Power pt 26

And to solidify this, here this week the first portrait of the Next Matriya(?) or antichrist Portrait of the Antichrist

I do believe that people will either stay asleep or, wake up. Yah that about narrows it down... lol

Any yaya?s Nays? I say YAY

Its prince William Isn't it? is anybody out there heloooo!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender
Benjamin Creme & Share-International are now saying that "Maitreya" has now given his first TV interview, calling for peace/sharing etc, viewed by millions. Wonder who hes talking about?

whomever it is, if it is a "he," then it's something imagined or contrived. i've looked into this a little bit (Share Int'l) and quite honestly, it is ridiculous!

but anyway:

Mai Treya means "three mothers" and it comes from ancient Hindu and also Buddhism has the same idea.

Mai = mother
Treya = three

the three mothers are akin to the masculine trinity found in christianity, as well as being what many others think of as "the mother, maiden, and crone."

the Goddess Trivia, Hecate, is one of her oldest forms not coming from the East

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
What you say is very true, the time for a simple peacemaker to create global peace has never been farther away. There is no way that any single person can manage to call the world to listen, even if he were the second coming. Firstly in order to listen to anything, you have to open an ear, there is too much going on now for any message which needs to be listened to.

that's why there are two witnesses, testifying about the truth that is GOD.
two people who are partnered up and who are absolutely united in their purpose.

that's the only way!

The only way for a new messiah to reach the people to start a new beginning, is to physically wipe out the majority of the population, then appear to the remnants who are trying to start a new world,

i used to think that, too, for the longest time.
but now i'm not so sure

and preach how we need to follow a new path, I think that we have been here before !

i think we have, too
in fact, i KNOW we have - but that knowing is only of use to me so i don't often mention it.
right now is what matters the most.

and as far as a new path to be followed....we never have really followed the one we have been given!
it would work if people would just try it!

LOVE your neighbor as yourself!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

So, the people who wrote this article know who this alleged 'maitreya' is, but do nothing to disclose the identity?
That sounds like a bunch of make-up nonsense to me.
If they (share international) are so concerned with 'saving the world' or whatever, you'd think they'd jump on the opportunity to expose their Adversary...
Ugh...it makes me sick to my stomach that they're using fear-mongering falsities and pretending like it's responsible journalism...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pedder power

Yeah bro, nice read. Obama and the ex-presidents united to declare aid for Haiti and such. Have yet to see it but expect it includes world peace, nwo, etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thanks for that link. There are some really interesting things they talk about on there!!reply to post by killervolt

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Did anyone that took the time to listen to Creme on the radio, since he wouldn't elaborate about You-know-who, did he mention what his organization is going to contribute to Haiti? I would have thought if there was ANY sincerity at all in this group, they'd have jumped in and shouted to us all that they are contributing. My guess is he didn't say a WORD about what Share Int'l is doing....and all the Maitreya stuff aside...that organization has PLENTY of means to do a LOT in a case like Haiti....

I have also researched them, and found a spark of interest in our topic here (cept he came close to losing me when he talked about the "star" being UFO charging up their "batteries") but I'm gonna say, unless I hear that that wealthy (VERY) organization is doing a considerable amout by way of contribution....I'm filing them in the "Heaven's Gate File". It's starting to look pretty fishy anyway.....

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UMWHAT

Creme says that Maitreya will be Jesus to Christians, Buddha to Buddhists, and so on. Basically Maitreya will be a groovy guy about peace, harmony and 'brotherhood', kind of like a new age hippie.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
quick, get your tinfoil hats and your lead body suits! there may still be time to protect your families from the evil cell towers! arghh!!

[edit on 16-1-2010 by murphyy]

[edit on 16-1-2010 by murphyy]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wonder if he will show up Haiti? Good place to get the attention of people right now!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Keep your wits about you because the moment it happens and you go "Pah its all a trick" prepare to be chased by hordes of people screaming "UNBELIEVER UNBELIEVER we must kill him in the name of the new messiah"......Lets wait and see.....

I've had this thought myself. It's a scary prospect.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well, lets not forget that Creme has claimed this was going to happen a couple times over the last 15-20 years...he even called the date for the first one...and when the dude was a no-show...it was, "aw, well...it wasn't the right time." So now they claims he's "emerged"..and was seen on TV in the US, but no word or hints on when or who. This is pretty-much old-time, classic psychological sales tactics, that been taught since before Barnum & Bailey. Bait-n-hook...if he gives him up...there is no more need for Share Int'l...right?

Damn, and for a while there, I was kinda thinkin it could be interesting...lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join