It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya steps forward?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here's a pretty interesting find on Maitreya.

According to Agusto Perez: "He's the real deal"!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
(Agusto Perez interview)
www.youtube.com...
(3Miracles of Maitreya)
www.youtube.com...
(Ben Creme)
www.youtube.com...
(Ben creme on Coast to coast)
www.youtube.com...
(Kristus Maitreya-jesus look a like?)
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
(an interesting tie between Maitreya, 666 and the "Perfect Man")
www.youtube.com...
(Will Cooper on Maitreya)

K,Here it is: Proof that Maitreya is part of the Galactic Federation of light
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AZOMITE

Originally posted by The X

If you do hear someone elses voice in your head be assured its a signal from a sattelite packed with technology to produce effects known about since the 1950's, namely that you can produce a voice in some one elses head using their bone structure and electro magnetic frequencies.

Ben Creme says that no one under the age of 14 will receive Maitreya's message. What kind of technology can differentiate age?

This technology probably has the finnese after fifty odd years of experimentation to be able to differentiate between ages based on bone density and fusion of the bones throughout the body.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Since "bone density and fusion of the bones throughout the body" can vary greatly depending on the individual, such a system could never distinguish between ages with the necessary precision, no matter how advanced the technology might be.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
or quite simple : our Lord Jesus Christ will not allow young children to be deceived directly

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by omarsharif

Uhh.... Children are deceived directly every time Santa is caught on radar, or they are told that everyone has a chance to be President.

Or was that just not what you meant?

You make Jesus sound like some kind of cosmic enforcer who lets children get raped every day and die in car crashes, but protects them from being lied to.

You are really, really, REALLY mistaken.

You must see past the illusions to discover the truth, your vision is clouded by self deception.

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hi people,

If you want to know more about the interview, here is a compilation for you (scroll down the page a fair bit to read 'Maitreya's first interview, a compilation':

www.share-international.org...-Maitreya%27s-3800

Additional information from share-international :

Information about the interview itself (or a link to it) will not be given
to members of the Share International groups or to the general public as
it’s important that Maitreya is responded to for what He is talking about,
showing what people need to do, rather than because He has been pointed out
as being the World Teacher.

As it says on the homepage of the Share International website: He was
introduced not as Maitreya, the World Teacher and Head of our Spiritual
Hierarchy, but simply as a man, one of us. In this way He “ensures that men
follow and support Him for the truth and sanity of His ideas rather than for
His status”.

One more thing, if you are new to this subject, the best place to start is nothing but www.share-international.org, anything else is side information and hence should be consulted afterwards.

Kind regards, Mathieu.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Mathieu Gasc]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Oh Lord, please grant me patience... now! And so it is with so many people today.

Everything unfolds in its own time. And so will this re-appearance occur in its own time. The declaration of a World Teacher like this has never happened before in our history, at least not on the global scale that's been predicted. We so live in interesting times.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Could be this maitreya?he talks about unique religions...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
th start of the video is similar than the comercial of maitreya: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by juliette83

Unlikely as He is said to be interviewed on a Major US Network.
Which probably means a network such as ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN for example.

It probably also aired late December to early January 2010.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well here's the video where Creme announces it.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by taker328]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The following is from a book called Maitreya's Teaching, The Laws of Life, a small and inexpensive book that I found very inspiring well worth the read. It may change your life.

Note that the italicized words are direct quotes from Maitreya:

Who is Maitreya?

In Maitreya's view, titles like "the Messiah" can lead to illusion. Although some may find the qualities of Jesus in Him, "Those who look for Me as a Teacher are nearer the mark, for that is what I am. I seek to express that which I am through you; for this I come."

The true quality of the teacher will be seen in the teaching. "The Master is within you. If you follow the disciplines of life the Teacher teaches you, the Master reveals Himself within you. Do not be attached to the human form." The living truth is a matter of experience. Maitreya adds "I cannot be monopolized. I belong to everyone. First you are the disciple. When you realize, as Jesus did, that 'The Father and I are One', you become the Master. The Master is within you. The Almighty is within you."

Light itself is a Master.

"I do not want you to believe in Me. First experience Me within you. When you experience Me then you become aware of My presence within you. It is not a matter of belief first. When I am with you, you have nothing to fear. When you are aware, you know I am with and you are with Me.

Thought cannot enter the Kingdom of God. You must enter the Kingdom of God."

Awareness is nothing but the reflection of your real Self. When you merge your real Self you can transmigrate, transmute, transform.

"Everyone is important in the eyes of the Lord."

Maitreya is working now in every part of the world irrespective of creed, nationality, race, etc., at all levels of existence.

The Lord Maitreya inspires everyone through mind, spirit and body to generate, in the first place, self-respect, out of which the blessings of salvation will emerge which will make life meaningful for one and all.

No matter what the degree of your crime, you can train yourself in self-respect by practicing sincerity of spirit and honesty of mind, and by feeding your body with natural food. It is your natural heritage. Use it.

The most important temples in life are the spirit, which must be fed with sincerity, the mind, which must be fed with honesty, and the body, which must be fed with right food. This will create harmony in mind, spirit and body.

Self-respect is the seed of awareness.

Out of self-respect comes self-awareness, which leads to self-realization, which is our destiny.

Cheers everyone.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I read somewhere that Maitreya is a deception, and may in fact be a negative force.
Since the age of awakening is not about an individual master or leader, but it is about individuals like you and me. No more leaders and followers in this age, but each getting enlightened individually by our own interest.
My gut feeling also tells me not to believe in any external masters or saviors, since the Christ is rising in all of us, if we shall choose so - which is what may be the real meaning of the second coming of Christ.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chnswam
I read somewhere that Maitreya is a deception, and may in fact be a negative force.
Since the age of awakening is not about an individual master or leader, but it is about individuals like you and me. No more leaders and followers in this age, but each getting enlightened individually by our own interest.
My gut feeling also tells me not to believe in any external masters or saviors, since the Christ is rising in all of us, if we shall choose so - which is what may be the real meaning of the second coming of Christ.

You are right about the 'age of awareness', it's going to be about each of us finding the "Master within". 'Christ within you' is another way of saying 'may you have the awareness of Christ or the Christ Consciousness within you'.

As for Maitreya being a deception or a negative force, well I would suggest that you make your own mind up on this. Judge His words for yourself. The negativity about Maitreya is likely going come out very strong now, but did you honestly expect the right wing fundamentalist and the devoted idealists to think differently? It's been said that the fundamentalists and the bankers will be last ones to accept Maitreya's new world vision. They have the most to lose.

Maitreya and all new age thought is a threat to the status quo. But time marches on... Keep an open mind and know that the real truth lies within. I think that is all one can really ask of anyone.

"Don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters"
- Bob Dylan

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Check this out: Raj Patel on ColbertNation

And this: Raj Patel on Democracy Now!

I believe Raj Patel is our man.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Yan Hoi]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is such crap.
What - we aren't brainwashed and controlled enough
by the multitude of ficticious religions, saviors and masters?
Come on.
It's Crap.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

I do agree with you. But Maitreya should not be one of 'them', that's the last thing we want at this stage. The reason I say this is because, from many sources, we learn that some ancient scriptures have been tampered with, like the Bible's story of an armageddon was supposedly modified/inserted by Illuminati, according to some. I feel there are multiple corroborations that Illuminati has been in existence since very ancient days, so one of their ploys & schemes is to get their man to be shown & accepted as Jesus Christ or some worldly teacher, before their armageddon & then begin their rule.

So, I do have an open mind, and as you say, till now I have not felt like believing any such World teacher, and don't think the 2012 awakening is about one central figure leading all others. But that 2012 is about love, enlightenment, individual freedom & responsibility.
When I 'feel' or know from within of any such Teacher, I shall listen to it.

Perhaps, I can sum it up as: We have created all this mess, so it's our responsibility to clean it up. And we definitely can do it ourselves. The way forward is Spiritual awakening, and a move away from materialism & desires.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by chnswam]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by chnswam]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The video www.youtube.com... quoted above actually reveals an important truth about this “Maitreya”.

But I wonder about the Hebrew spelling of his name as MYTRHYA. Why the H there?

I discovered this some 25 years ago but have a more in-depth linguistic analysis. “Maitreya” is Sanskrit, and it is the “root form”. The proper grammatical form actually is the nominative “Maytreyah”. “E” is always long in Sanskrit (that actually has no short “e”).

In Hebrew, aleph (here written as A) is mainly a sign of prolongation of “a” and “e”. The vowels are written with diacritics und the letters. A is not used as a vowel sign alone, but mainly indicating prolongation of the preceding vowel. So the long “e” in Maitreyah should be indicated by the diacritic for “e” under the R followed by A to mark prolongation.

We the arrive at a more proper transliteration: MYTRAYH. The same letters but in the right sequence. The numerical value still is 666!

Don’t trust this guy whatever you do!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I found a sample of some of Maitreya's Teaching given almost 33 years ago.

Maybe these will help to identify his interview or his next ones.

“My children, My friends, I have come more quickly, perhaps, than you expected. But there is much to do, much that needs changing in the world. Many hunger and die, many suffer needlessly. I come to change all that; to show you the way forward — into a simpler, saner, happier life — together. No longer man against man, nation against nation, but together, as brothers, shall we go forth into the New Country.”
Message No. 1, 6 September 1977

“Many there are throughout the world who call Me, beg for My return. I answer their pleas. Many more are hungry and perish needlessly, for want of the food which lies rotting in the storehouses of the world. Many need My help in other ways: as Teacher, Protector;as Friend and Guide. It is as all of these I come. To lead men, if they will accept Me, into the New Time, the New Country, the glorious future which awaits humanity in this coming Age; for all of this I come.”
Message No. 2, 15 September 1977

“When you see Me you will know why I have come, for I shall appeal to you in these terms: Save My little ones; feed your brothers. Remember that Mankind is One, children of the One Father. Make over, in trust, the goods of the Earth to all who are in need. Do this now and save the world.”
Message No. 31, 30 May 1978

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

Originally posted by chnswam

You are right about the 'age of awareness', it's going to be about each of us finding the "Master within". 'Christ within you' is another way of saying 'may you have the awareness of Christ or the Christ Consciousness within you'.

As for Maitreya being a deception or a negative force, well I would suggest that you make your own mind up on this. Judge His words for yourself. The negativity about Maitreya is likely going come out very strong now, but did you honestly expect the right wing fundamentalist and the devoted idealists to think differently? It's been said that the fundamentalists and the bankers will be last ones to accept Maitreya's new world vision. They have the most to lose.

Maitreya and all new age thought is a threat to the status quo. But time marches on... Keep an open mind and know that the real truth lies within. I think that is all one can really ask of anyone.

"Don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters"
- Bob Dylan

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Neo__]

You say to keep an open mind, but it sounds as if you have bought it hook, line and sinker

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join