It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya steps forward?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher
reply to post by Neo__

Please read my reply to Blender. I think it will explain my rejection of this particular man's claims. My own ability to recognize Truth is irrelevant to the Truth of Truth. However, if Truth is revealed to me by Truth, OrderCharity/Light/Truth will manifest in/from me.

The self-realization doctrine this man teaches is built on Pride. It is rising up out of the Chaos that developed because of the Pride of religious leaders and governments. Likewise, the Empires of the false flocks (governments and religions) have always risen up from the Chaos of the sheep which developed because of thieves who are Pride were amongst them. God does strike down the wolves and defend His sheep. His sheep do not act like sheep. They act like their Shepherd (OrderCharity/Truth). Wolves act like sheep (prideful and in chaos) and robbers (pride) hide in the dark (chaos).

I assure you, as with Sai Baba, this man only understands parlor tricks and their spiritual equivalent which trap only those who are blind (lost).

[edit on 1/23/2010 by Dasher]

You know, for the most part I really liked your post. You have a great way with words. Inspiring.

I'm not sure about the reason for your confidence regarding the "self-realization doctrine" as a teaching built on "pride", at least I don't see it that way. Pride is an emotion attributed to the personality, the form. Maitreya's teaching says that body, mind and spirit are but the "temples of the Lord", and that only through self-awareness can we come to this realization.

"Being" and "Becoming" are two modalities, He says. Being is unchanging, whereas becoming is a process in time and space, i.e. creation. Man, in his Being, is the Self. In his becoming he is the soul - the reflection of the Self. Mind, spirit and body are but the temples that we inhabit in order to become aware of our Being.

This teaching has nothing to do with pride, in fact it's rather the opposite. "The Self alone matters." Maitreya says. You are the that Self, "an immortal Being". Suffering is caused by identification with anything and everything that is not the Self. This is the teaching of the Buddha and His Four Noble Truths. Maitreya says that "detachment" is the process whereby man ceases to identify with the body. And that any action we perform should be done with these three principals: honest of mind, sincerity of spirit and detachment. Since pride is an act of insincerity, it therefore leads to suffering. As does dishonestly and attachment.

"Be what you are". Maitreya says. "Do not follow one another. If you practice honesty of mind, sincerity of spirit and detachment, you will know your Self, you will know Me, you will know the Lord". See The Art of Self-Realization, Part 1 – a compilation, an article from this months Share International.

As for the "parlour tricks" of Sai Baba, well I can't comment too much on this. The Sai Baba is said to be a Cosmic Avatar, what ever that means. I can say that everything in creation is energy and that the power of mind can affect this energy. This is how real magic is performed. But Maitreya it very clear about becoming attached to these spiritual powers and that this is a very real temptation. I'm in no position to judge the Sai Baba and whether or not he is becoming attached to his powers. I simply don't know.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

This is such a disgusting perversion of what The Buddha taught. The historical Buddha, who was a philosopher and spiritual teacher, never taught worship. He never mentioned or spoke of any other being. He described the nature of our reality and how to escape it. Now, whether or not the state of being one is in once you pass on after escaping the reigns of reincarnation, is that of being One with The Source again, or existing purely as a spiritual being more in tuned with reality, is questionable, but what this Maitreya is supposedly teaching is such a diversion of the truth that I can't trust him and just gives credence of him being a false prophet.

We are all God, in the meaning of god that of the True Nature of Reality, The Source, The Creator, essentially the blank state of existence in which all of the energy in reality is interconnected and we are all just fragments of this latent energy that exists, which created reality as we know it through the creation of other Creators. Some are positive beings and some are negative beings but they all benefit from us existing in this trapped physical reality that can not be escaped easily due to reincarnation.

So no one should both accepting and believing the word of this false prophet, part of it is good, yeah, reliance on self and yet there is an undertone of worship, of a Lord and so forth, of a creator we should believe in; when WE are FRAGMENTS of this creator. All energy and all beings are. As are these other creator-beings created by The Source to shape reality. But they deserve no worship, and we have no reason to worship them, as that just takes away from relying on ourselves.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There is no Religion Higher than Truth.
That was deadly | "You're an animal."
"Go away you psychopath, you are just a void in between us" | # you and leave me alone.
"Where does your power come from" | From the stars.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pedder power

no you are not
first this was on a lot of documentary on the history channel.
second it might be this guy: en.wikipedia.org...
he has a lot of power. secretary of the navy.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

Hi Foodman - It will be someone who doesn't have a known history. So he won't be on Wikipedia for a start. He is someone that you wouldn't have seen on TV before, as this was his first time he has spoken on TV. But most importantly it is someone who will be telling the interviewer and public the importance of sharing the resources of the world as the only way to have real and lasting peace.

From Share International Magazine Jan/Feb 2009

...The World Teacher will present His views on the economic and financial chaos which now grips the world. He will explain its origins and final outcome, and present, to some extent, His recipe for amelioration of the present heavy burden on the poor of the world. Thus He will prepare the way for a more detailed and specific announcement of His ideas.

How will viewers respond? They will not know His background or status. Will they listen to and consider His words? It is too soon to know exactly but the following may be said: Never before will they have seen or heard Maitreya speak. Nor, while listening, will they have experienced His unique energy, heart to heart. Also, this is a unique time in history with whole nations stunned and apprehensive for the future. Therefore it can be assumed that many who hear His words will be open and eager to hear more.

If 10 million people or so is claimed to have seen this interview, there must be someone out there in the US who can confirm that they watched a man bearing this description talk on US TV. It will be interesting to see.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Wow! nice find! Star and pat on back!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
reply to post by Neo__

This is such a disgusting perversion of what The Buddha taught. The historical Buddha, who was a philosopher and spiritual teacher, never taught worship. He never mentioned or spoke of any other being. He described the nature of our reality and how to escape it. Now, whether or not the state of being one is in once you pass on after escaping the reigns of reincarnation, is that of being One with The Source again, or existing purely as a spiritual being more in tuned with reality, is questionable, but what this Maitreya is supposedly teaching is such a diversion of the truth that I can't trust him and just gives credence of him being a false prophet.

We are all God, in the meaning of god that of the True Nature of Reality, The Source, The Creator, essentially the blank state of existence in which all of the energy in reality is interconnected and we are all just fragments of this latent energy that exists, which created reality as we know it through the creation of other Creators. Some are positive beings and some are negative beings but they all benefit from us existing in this trapped physical reality that can not be escaped easily due to reincarnation.

So no one should both accepting and believing the word of this false prophet, part of it is good, yeah, reliance on self and yet there is an undertone of worship, of a Lord and so forth, of a creator we should believe in; when WE are FRAGMENTS of this creator. All energy and all beings are. As are these other creator-beings created by The Source to shape reality. But they deserve no worship, and we have no reason to worship them, as that just takes away from relying on ourselves.

From the the Big View web site on Buddhism, The Four Noble Truths:

Four Noble Truths:

1. Life means suffering.

2. The origin of suffering is attachment.

3. The cessation of suffering is attainable.

4. The path to the cessation of suffering.

And even this path to the cessation of suffering can be easily interpreted as Maitreya's path of sincerity, honesty and detachment. Maitreya relates sincerity of spirit, honesty of mind and detachment to right speech, right thought and right action.

Noble Eightfold Path:

1. Right View Wisdom
2. Right Intention
3. Right Speech Ethical Conduct
4. Right Action
5. Right Livelihood
6. Right Effort Mental Development
7. Right Mindfulness
8. Right Concentration

Re your concern about worship, Maitreya says "Do not worship Me. If you worship Me you are putting yourself below Me, whereas you are on the same level". See question #2, Maitreya’s teachings - FAQ.

The Lord is that great Being in and behind all manifestation in creation. Maitreya says, "Let the pagan worship the stone, for without the Lord there would be no stone".

"Everything in creation is important for the Lord. Who are you to say that you are above and another is below? A master can become a servant, a servant can become a master. Things can change. So be detached".

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

I will be thinking more on this and most likely will be posting to you directly again, but I would like to simply say that it is against reason and nature for one to claim that the creation is the creator.

I am not saying that some of the creation is not meant to be One with the Creator, I am saying that, by nature, things in this realm have a beginning and have been gifted progress into the everlasting. This is not something we obtain/attain through realization, rather it is a gift given and is true or false regardless of our own ability to recognize. However, it should be understood that if God has made Their home within you, and gifted you with eternal life, then your life will take such a shape that reflects the shape that is within you. There is some sense behind the idea of "being" versus "becoming," (and that is why it easily deceives) but do not let word play mislead you to think that something with a beginning is also the creator who has some how forgotten that he is the creator. How weak of a creator that would be! It is the creation that is weak and from the void, not the creator!

It is the creation that will perish without the creator. Despite the false teachings of many, the creator does not need our votes, the creator does not need our recognition or realization to move/act/gift/thrive/live/be known as Truth.

When someone steals, all know it is Death. Not because of historical laws (historical justification), but rather, because it is not Orderly (it considers oneself to be more worthy than another). This is how Pride leads to Chaos.

When someone condemns, all know it is Death. Not because of lack of consideration (logic), but rather, because it is not Charitable (it does not consider the weak to be worthy of gifts/help). This is how Chaos leads to Pride.

Pride and Chaos are the precursors of Death and are a constant draw on our realm. This is because we are from Death, which can be understood to be Void. It is normal and natural for things to be "wrong." When things represent or appear to be an image of God, the opposite of Void/Death, it is obvious to all. Only by denying Truth do we condemn ourselves to the Death that is our own nature. God is the Provider. God is the Provision.

Those who understand also manifest. Those who understand and manifest have been provided God by God. They will be glorified and have no end. This is far different than the misleading and weak claim that we are God and just cannot remember.

When we create, we are acting as an image of the Creators (OrderlyCharitably). When we act Godly, we are acting as an image of the Sustainers (OrderlyCharitably). The images of God in this world will continue to progress beyond this world of death because they have been replanted/reborn in life. Those who steal power (corrupt teachers/corrupt politicians/thieves/etc), those who tear down (ignorant souls/unwise thinkers [even those with high IQs may be unwise thinkers]/those who act harshly/etc), these will die with this world of death because they are rooted in death.

This is not about taking sides. A fruitful tree gives fruit to eat. An unfruitful tree gives fire for warmth. Do you see? On a logical level, it is that straight forward. The parables of Christ are quite clear to those who are planted in life despite having grown, at first, in the wild.

[edit on 1/24/2010 by Dasher]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Neo__

I will be thinking more on this and most likely will be posting to you directly again, but I would like to simply say that it is against reason and nature for one to claim that the creation is the creator.

I am not saying that some of the creation is not meant to be One with the Creator, I am saying that, by nature, things in this realm have a beginning and have been gifted progress into the everlasting. This is not something we obtain/attain through realization, rather it is a gift given and is true or false regardless of our own ability to recognize. However, it should be understood that if God has made Their home within you, and gifted you with eternal life, then your life will take such a shape that reflects the shape that is within you. There is some sense behind the idea of "being" versus "becoming," (and that is why it easily deceives) but do not let word play mislead you to think that something with a beginning is also the creator who has some how forgotten that he is the creator. How weak of a creator that would be! It is the creation that is weak and from the void, not the creator!

It is the creation that will perish without the creator. Despite the false teachings of many, the creator does not need our votes, the creator does not need our recognition or realization to move/act/gift/thrive/live/be known as Truth. When someone steals, all know it is Death. Not because of historical laws, but rather, because it is not Orderly. When someone condemns, all know it is Death. Not because of lack of consideration, but rather, because it is not Charitable. Pride and Chaos are the precursors of Death and are a constant draw on our realm. This is because we are from Death which can be understood to be the Void. It is normal and natural for things to be "wrong." When things represent and appear to the image of God, or the opposite of Void/Death, it is obvious to all. Only by denying Orderly Charity or Charitable Order do we condemn ourselves to the Death that is our own nature. God is the Provider. God is the Provision. Those who understand also manifest. Those who understand and manifest have been provided God by God. They will be glorified and have no end. This is far different than the misleading and weak claim that we are God and just can't remember it.

When we create, we are acting as an image of the Creators/OrderlyCharitably. When we act Godly, we are acting as an image of the Sustainers/OrderlyCharitably. The image of God in this world will continue to progress beyond this world of death because they have been replanted/reborn in life. Those who steal power (corrupt teachers/corrupt politicians/thieves/etc), those who tear down (uncaring souls/unreasonable thinkers/those who act harshly/etc), these will die with this world of death because they are rooted in death. This is not about taking sides.

A fruitful tree gives fruit to eat. An unfruitful tree gives fire for warmth. Do you see? On a logical level, it is that straight forward. Look to the parables of Christ. They are quite clear to those who are planted in life despite having grown, at first, in the wild.

Understood, and thank-you for your insight Dasher.

I don't think I actually said that the Creator was the creation though. From how I see it the creation is a reflection, an image of the Creator. The Creator, therefore, existed before the big bang and will continue to exist after the big crunch. It does not need it's creation to exist. It stands outside of it's creation, but the latter could not have come into existence without it. Kind of like your image in a mirror. You wouldn't say that the image in a mirror is actually you. But without you, the image could not have been possible in the first place.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

*I edited my post for clarity, so I apologize it is not consistent with your quote of me.

I do not advocate the following prayer. It goes against the core idea that God is the Provider and the Provision. While I do believe that God can and has taken the impermanent and replanted it into the life of the eternal, the mantra below makes itself ignorant to provision from God and steals glorification from the Creators. This is exactly why I reject this man's teachings as Pride. It will result in Chaos and another form of Pride will rise up. The cycle is nothing new in this world. When this world passes, so will this false teaching since glory cannot be stolen from Truth and Light cannot be hidden in darkness.

---
The Prayer for the New Age

I am the creator of the universe.
I am the father and mother of the universe.
Everything comes from me.
Everything shall return to me.
Mind, spirit and body are my temples,
For the Self to realize in them
My supreme Being and Becoming.

Benjamin Creme writes: The Prayer for the New Age, given by Maitreya, the World Teacher, is a great mantram or affirmation with an invocative effect. It will be a powerful tool in the recognition by us that man and God are One, that there is no separation. The ‘I’ is the Divine Principle behind all creation. The Self emanates from, and is identical to, the Divine Principle.
The most effective way to use this mantram is to say or think the words with focused will, while holding the attention at the ajna centre between the eyebrows. When the mind grasps the meaning of the concepts, and simultaneously the will is brought to bear, those concepts will be activated and the mantram will work. If it is said seriously every day, there will grow inside you a realization of your true Self. (Maitreya’s Teachings – The Laws of Life)
---

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Neo__

I do not advocate the following prayer. It goes against the core idea that God is the Provider and the Provision. While I do believe that God can and has taken the impermanent and replanted it into the life of the eternal, the mantra below makes itself ignorant to provision from God and steals glorification from the Creators. This is exactly why I reject this man's teachings as Pride. It will result in Chaos and another form of Pride will rise up. The cycle is nothing new in this world. When this world passes, so will this false teaching since glory cannot be stolen from Truth and Light cannot be hidden in darkness.

---
The Prayer for the New Age

I am the creator of the universe.
I am the father and mother of the universe.
Everything comes from me.
Everything shall return to me.
Mind, spirit and body are my temples,
For the Self to realize in them
My supreme Being and Becoming.

Benjamin Creme writes: The Prayer for the New Age, given by Maitreya, the World Teacher, is a great mantram or affirmation with an invocative effect. It will be a powerful tool in the recognition by us that man and God are One, that there is no separation. The ‘I’ is the Divine Principle behind all creation. The Self emanates from, and is identical to, the Divine Principle.
The most effective way to use this mantram is to say or think the words with focused will, while holding the attention at the ajna centre between the eyebrows. When the mind grasps the meaning of the concepts, and simultaneously the will is brought to bear, those concepts will be activated and the mantram will work. If it is said seriously every day, there will grow inside you a realization of your true Self. (Maitreya’s Teachings – The Laws of Life)
---

This prayer doesn't "steal glorification from the Creators" but rather it declares identification with the same.

I see the real meaning of this prayer as follows: It's generally accepted that we live in a dual state of existence. We have our waking states vs our sleeping states and our conscious state vs our unconscious state. Our Being is our unconscious state, the silent watcher, the "observer" of the light. Light represents creation, our becoming and our conscious self. Light came from out of the darkness. In the Bible light is preceded by darkness and void. And the Lord said "Let there be light". From that point on the stage was set for the Lord's image to be cast into activity.

So the big question is, does our true inner nature, our heart of hearts, reside solely in creation?, i.e. when we became "living souls" in spirit, mind and body? Or is there an inner pulse of life within each of us that stands in and behind all creation? In other words "Are we not Gods?". This is the big question and one that's been debated for thousands of years. If we were born in the 'image' of God then doesn't it stand to reason that that image has the potential to reach such a state of perfection that it can reflect God perfectly and could therefore be considered as "One with God"? It was promised to mankind by Jesus that we would do "greater things". Could being One with God be included in this? Are we not all supposed to take up the cross and repeat the words like Jesus did when he said "Thy will Father, not mine".

Again I quote from the Laws of Life, (since these words are much more succinct than mine):

What does Maitreya mean when He says: "It is your heritage to sit at the 'right side of the Almighty' "? We can see it this way: 70 percent is creation and 30 percent is the Supreme Being. In that so-called 30 per cent, the Self is resting, there is no relationship such as exists in creation. The 30 per cent is the kingdom of the Almighty. So, the Self is in the domain of the 30 percent, observing creation, the other 70 per cent.

In creation things evolve. There is 'high and low', 'good and bad'. Creation takes place in the 70 per cent. There is no creation in the 30 per cent. The Self, seated in that 30 per cent, remains free from the cyclic phenomena of creation.

When creation is approached form the Self you can view it from the standpoint of the Almighty, because within the domain of the 30 per cent you remain as the Almighty does: non-participant. In this domain there is grace, bliss, happiness.

All the isms are in the 70 per cent. In the 30 per cent you are free from isms.

Gurus, saints, scientists are penetrating the how/when/where of the 70 per cent domain. In this way, the are goaded into unknown problems of life, in attachments. For example, you decide you like a domain and do not want to move from it.

"When you try to be what you are, you begin to sit next to the Almighty. Here there is no creation as such, but a window to look into creation. The 'third eye' is a window between creation and the Supreme Being."

When you are fast asleep, mountains, rivers, people working, etc, appear. (Someone is observing this.) In time, your Self will be able to do this consciously. The Self will be able to observe through the 'third eye'.

In creation everything is moving. Do not step into creation. Observe it, watch it, with the clear understanding that everything belongs to the Almighty.

There are people who have experienced leaving their physical bodies. They speak of going through a tunnel, a dark hole. This is because what we call darkness is in the Supreme Being. When the Self returns to its 30 per cent domain, the sensation is of moving from light to darkness. This is because where the Self rests there is no movement.

Wherever there is light, there is creation. Without light there is no creation. Many scientists speak of a Big Bang. At this point, light emerged. Through colours, vibrations and sounds creation emerged.

In the domain of creation, we find consciousness. In the domain of the Supreme Being there is omnipresence, omnipotence, and quite simply, awareness. Gurus, saints and rishis know that all elements in creation can be controlled, but the domain of the Supreme Being can never be controlled.

Dasher, I don't see striving to be One with God as simple pride, "an inordinate sense of self-esteem". I approach this task with humility and deep respect. But we are not all the same and I respect your point of view, to each their own. You are being what you are and seem very sincere in your approach to life. As someone above mentioned, we all need to work together to heal our planet. There can be unity in diversity.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Regarding one's self to be Creator while clearly being created is quite an inordinate sense of self-esteem. In this realm, we can only be an image of the Creators or return to the lack of Life from which we came (Void).

It is the Void that flees the Light. Pride is Void. Chaos is Void. Truth is Eternal Light. Your teacher's own words declare their end in nothingness. No movement, no life. That is going backwards! It is correct in it's general observations, but what it reaps is nothing (death/void from which we came).

Communion with Truth is a gift. You may try to build a tower or lower the heavens, but we were not made to live eternally without the Creators' provision which was Themselves mastering our realm as we fail to do without Truth in our own lives and mastering our realm as we cannot in death.

The bridge which was established and sustained by the Creators always leads to more light and more life. Pride leads to lack of movement. Chaos leads to lack of form.

Nonetheless, enjoy. I wish to be at order and charity with you. I wish you understanding and for you to not need. Speaking of which, I need some water.

[edit on 1/25/2010 by Dasher]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__
So the big question is, does our true inner nature, our heart of hearts, reside solely in creation?, i.e. when we became "living souls" in spirit, mind and body? Or is there an inner pulse of life within each of us that stands in and behind all creation? In other words "Are we not Gods?". This is the big question and one that's been debated for thousands of years. If we were born in the 'image' of God then doesn't it stand to reason that that image has the potential to reach such a state of perfection that it can reflect God perfectly and could therefore be considered as "One with God"? It was promised to mankind by Jesus that we would do "greater things". Could being One with God be included in this? Are we not all supposed to take up the cross and repeat the words like Jesus did when he said "Thy will Father, not mine".

Christ Himself regarded those who opposed Him as "Judges" which is a name of God. This is the primary way we differ from the animals, in judgment (not to be confused with condemnation - the word "judgment" is often demonized by those who do not understand it). Condemnation is a perversion of judgment and is Pride. Ignorance is the exclusion of judgment (willfully or not) and is Chaos.

While all men generally express God in a deeper way than the animals, this also results in men generally expressing greater levels of our beginning of Void. With the increase of our Order, our potential for Pride increases accordingly. With the increase of our potential for Charity, our Chaos increases accordingly. More people are now fed to the point of being excessively overweight than ever in history. And yet, more people are now dying of starvation than ever in history. More people are doing more things than ever, and yet the economy and world culture is collapsing. This world naturally returns to the Void. But that does not mean we should strive for it.

Life, animals, man, etc, defies the void. Our judgments, good and bad expose our progress away from the void and back to it in ever increasing amounts. Strive for Godly judgment. Gracious judges are gracious and judge. They are not prideful in condemnation, nor are they chaotic in ignorance.

Here is a general lineage of eternal things. Now this is not a perfect image, but it is the best I can understand based on what I have been shown at this time.

"Father lifting up His Children"

OrderCharity/Good Judge - Eternal/Existence
Word - Spirit of the Word
Creator - Sustainer
Angel of the Lord - Spirit of the Lord
Counselor - Understanding
Provision - The Provision of the Provision
Christ - Comfort
THINGS ABOVE THE LINE COME DOWN
--------------------------------------------
THINGS BELOW THE LINE ARE RAISED UP
Christ's Brethren - Comforted Brethren
Spiritual Man - Good Judgment/Wise Spirit
Carnal Man - Poor Judgment/Complex Reason
Animal - Instinct/Basic Reason
DNA - Life
Form - Movement
Void

Alternately...
"The cycles of this realm which end in death"

PrideChaos/Corrupt Accuser - Non-Existence by Implosion/Explosion
THE THINGS ABOVE THIS LINE NO LONGER EXIST
--------------------------------------------
THINGS BELOW THIS LINE ARE RAISED UP
Lies - Confusion
Destroyer - Destruction
Selfish Temptation - Disconnection
Liar - Deception
Thief - Coveter
False Shepherd - False Doctrine/Religion
Prideful Sheep - Chaotic Sheep
Spiritually Dead Man - Selfish/Disorderly Spirit
Carnal Man - Poor Judgment/Complex Reason
Animal - Instinct/Basic Reason
DNA - Life
Form - Movement
Void

While being transformed into the eternal, we began in Void. The Creators are They who Created a Void to be mastered and mastered it. They are not subject to the Void as we are. I am not saying that we will not be one with the Creator in time, I am saying that we may live eternally with the Creators, but we differ in that we have a beginning and They do not. We are subject to frailty, They subjected Themselves to frailty in order to be charitable to us by mastering this vain realm. Are God's Children one, even with the Father? Yes. Are the Children the Father? Did the Children bring forth Themselves? No. And no amount of self-convincing or chanting can alter that. It may alter your own perceptions, but it does not alter Truth.

[edit on 1/25/2010 by Dasher]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
it can´t be raj because he was intervier in 2008, someone can explain?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
These are facts about Maitreya from the perspective of Share International:

1. He comes to us as the water bearer.

This is indicative that either he comes to us in the age of Aquarius or is in fact an Aquarian.

2. He came to an Indian populated area of East London in 1977

This means that he either arrived in 1977 in East London as a man or his energy filled a host in 1977.

So Maitreya is either in his 30's or his 50's or 60's.

Maitreya is currently living in East London doing ordinary things.

3. He gave his "first" TV Interview in 2010 and also appeared on the Internet in 2010.

This means he is not Raj Patel, Wyclef Jean or President Obama

4, He comes to us not as Maitreya but as a simple man.

This means anyone who has called themselves Maitreya in any capacity is not Maitreya.

5. The pictures of the "Hand" and the "Messiah" of Nirobi are not infact Maitreya but the energy of Maitreya was present in that chosen person at that particular time.

This means Maitreya when he comes will not neccessariy be Indian. He could be White, Black, Asian and so on...

Does any one have any more "Facts" to add to this in an attempt to whittle down who this Person really is???

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I am not religious in any capacity, but I do a couple of things about a couple of subjects. I have been following this thread with fascination for one reason:

Doesn't the idea of Maitreya sound and describe very much what the biblical anti-christ does? or is that the point?

As for the poster above me, at a very very observational standpoint only (meaning I have little personal info regarding Maitreya), these signs seem to describe pretty much anyone.

Basically, they won;t acknowledge themselves as being Maitreya, they could be of any race or nationality, could be any age over 30, and may or may not have been born sometime between the end of January and the middle of March.

Pretty vague.

Is Maitreya just another name for a messiah that most religions are waiting for?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Share International have stated that Maitreya is not the Antichrist and that the energy of the Antichrist has come and gone.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

come and gone? and no one noticed???

erm. Hm. I do not personally ascribe to the idea of a biblical anti-christ, but one thing I know is that if the anti-christ were real, someone somewhere, would have said something about them being here...and then leaving without fulfilling anything of the prophecy surrounding the ultimate apocalyptic figure.

so this sounds shopped, to me. Either share intnl is wrong, or they are making it up on the fly.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord
reply to post by Icecoldfm

come and gone? and no one noticed???

Hitler. That's what this Benjamin Creme character has said, and I believe that he thinks that the energy of the antichrist has been here many times in the form of Nero and such.

To the poster above who said that SI have stated that the Maitreya is not the antichrist, of course they are going to say that whether they believe that he is the antichrist or not. Aren't they?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join