It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya steps forward?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Watch the Palestinian conflict, the rising pressure under Iran, the reform of the UN, NATO, the global economic reforms, as in Europe, they now have a real european economy, Europe now prevails on any government within it.

The more we get close from a worlwide nuclear war which will start from Israel & Iran, the more Raj Patel/Maitreya will enjoy a worlwide media coverage and the more the D Day will be close.

The major governments and institutions have passed huged measures during this South African Soccer World Cup. They have profited of the World Cup, of the unawareness of the people to pass their major reforms, we've done another big step towards the New World Order of Maitreya/Satan/Raj Patel.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
Watch the Palestinian conflict, the rising pressure under Iran, the reform of the UN, NATO, the global economic reforms, as in Europe, they now have a real european economy, Europe now prevails on any government within it.

The more we get close from a worlwide nuclear war which will start from Israel & Iran, the more Raj Patel/Maitreya will enjoy a worlwide media coverage and the more the D Day will be close.

Let's all pray that a nuclear war doesn't start between Israel and anyone. It doesn't have to go that way for peace to break out in the Middle East.

I myself would rather see concessions made and the Palestinians given a homeland. That would be a big sign for me, a sign symbolic of promise and a new beginning.

War can be over (If we want it)

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Let's all pray that a nuclear war doesn't start between Israel and anyone. It doesn't have to go that way for peace to break out in the Middle East.

I myself would rather see concessions made and the Palestinians given a homeland. That would be a big sign for me, a sign symbolic of promise and a new beginning.

War can be over (If we want it)

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Neo__]

WW4? lol, the people they are eternal on this earth. Sooner than you expect you'll stand up in fear before God. He's the only Master and the party is over for Satan and his band.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
With Benjamin Creme now promoting the idea of maitreya's emergence over thirty years, you could almost think the man a quack. It's interesting how he points to the Norway Sky Spiral as an oncoming sign.

www.associatedcontent.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by baherring2s
With Benjamin Creme now promoting the idea of maitreya's emergence over thirty years, you could almost think the man a quack. It's interesting how he points to the Norway Sky Spiral as an oncoming sign.

www.associatedcontent.com...

Why is that, btw? Because it didn't happen over night or the next day? Much of what he's predicted has already come true. It's just the timing of the events that people have a problem with.

But time, according to a Master's point of view, comes in waves of activity and non-activity. It's not a series of consecutive events like we see it. An eventual expansion of awareness will prove that time is not as hard-coded as we today tend to think it is. It's all relative to our point of view.

There's also been much controversy over the Norway Spiral, but there's been too many comments already made on ATS to justify bringing that subject up here.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
In the episode 17, I expose that the "character" Raj Patel is a total fabrication. His name is fake, his life is fake, he's just appeared from nowhere just like a certain Obama. I've said in the previous parts that Obama was chosen to permit the necessary changes for Maitreya's New Age world and is probably the last US president. Obama and Maitreya/Satan are for sure connected.

Another proof that Raj Patel is Maitreya is that "Raj Patel" is the backbone to all this investigation, each time you google someone/something connected to Raj Patel you find other connections to this whole global plan. Tons of global organizations have appeared just over the last years, they all enjoy large fundings and large media coevrage, just like Avaaz headed by Ricken Patel.

As you've seen, There are tons of "Patels" on the web, that way they can flood the web and manipulate the amount of information and they can create confusion. "Patel" seems to be like a code name just as Mr Smith in Matrix.

I have nothing against Justice, equality and sharing, what I am exposing is that the people who are pretending to bring us this utopia are lost and are misleaded by Maitreya/Satan, they will lose themselves and ruin your life if your give them trust.

Obey God and the Koran that's a better guidance. God gives you an authentic true promise whereas Satan/Maitreya is only making up stories.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

There is a lot of thought reform going on. If this is guy is really connect with regressive aliens we should be very careful. They could be striping us away from our individual freedoms and identities, and call it equalization in action. Stay tunned. God is Love, Love is all. We are Love.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
For those who have doubts on the fact that Maitreya is Satan and that his Asended Masters/Space Brothers are Jinns, just watch this video and see how Maitreya is able to put an entire audience into a very deep trance like state.

At the end of Maitreya's speech, Maitreya asks to the people to authorize him to use their body, to manifest through their body. Satan and his fiend cannot infringe our freewill.

for your own good, DO NOT ATTEND CREME/RAJ PATEL's speeches, do not follow them, otherwise you expose yourself to the evil influence of the Jinns, you may fall under their control:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The first part of the episode 18-19 exposes that the mainstream media and Share International have been unsuccessfuly intending to counter my serie since its beginning. The problem is that they are not even credible as they simply are lying to the people (as they are used to).

This part also shows that Maitreya & Raj Patel's vision for the world is the same: a society which combines both Capitalism's and Communism's truths, which once again exposes that Raj Patel actually is Maitreya.

This first part of the episode 18-19 also denounces that Raj Patel/Maitreya promotes Evolution as he knows that this society has already inculcated this concept to the whole world.

Evolution exists but not as defined by Darwin which is a Humanist, who is opposed to the existence of a unique God. Once again, it just reveals the true nature of Raj Patel/Maitreya, a human body totaly under the control of Satan, the Dark Father.

<< 14  15  16   >>

join