It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It's funny how you linked to a NASA website for your infomation about the pleaides system but left out the real data about the system. Then when I point out the flaws in your info using the same website I'm told that these are just thories and I'm just stupid for using science to prove you wrong.
You can't have it both ways.
I'm also an amateur astronomer and not someone making wild claims about life, the universe and everything. If these science thories were rubbish then we wouldn't have things like the internet to have this disscusion or GPS. Trying to rubbish the real facts because yours don't fit isn't proving anything. Scientific thories are provable unlike living in fantasy worlds.

What can't you understand about the Egyptians, they were African, not as dark as the nubians but not as light as a say a middle eastern, but they were an indiginous people, Why do people try and take away the great discoveries and cultures early human societies created by claiming it was aliens or strange white people from atlantis or the stars.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi, IX-777. I appreciate your time in answering questions. I have a few for you:

1. If we all ascend in 2012 or around that time, will we still live on Earth and recognise family, friends, etc?

2. What will Earth be like when we ascend? Will there be new species and what will the climate be like?

3. Will everyone ascend? Or just a select few?

4. How do we actually ascend? Do we visit aliens or something? Or do we just automatically do it?

5. If this planet is ran by evil forces, will they stop us ascending?

---

I'm sorry if these have already been posted.

Thank you in advance.

Much love

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I noticed you had a son, IX-777.

Was there anything you did spiritually to choose this? Even heighten the possibility? Or was it merely Mother Nature?

That is a question that I've yet to find out the answer to, for myself. I find myself thinking about a lot.

A simple yes or no would be sufficient, please.

That is all. I like to KISS (keep it simple, stupid!)

Thank you kindly in advance!

[Edited for missing word due to lack of caffeine]

[edit on 1/24/2010 by MetalCoffeeL]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

IX-777,

Why do you keep signing off with, -Maggador?

Are you and Maggador the same person?

Or the same person with a fragmented soul?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Star and flag. I have but one question, as I have seemingly walked where you have, to a point, anyway. A while ago, a few years, I came across a race of golden people, and these seem to be some kind of control factor. Do you know of these golden people?
On one "trip" I came to a place where three of these golden people were sitting on thrones. They were all gold, hair, even toenails were shiny gold, and each had a crown of sorts on his head. The three were decidedly male, and as they sat there they were facing a black wall that went around and covered two sides of the "room" where I was.
The golden guys were sending, using telepathy, to several little black guys, they looked black, had no clothing that I could see, and no hair. The little black guys were moving lights around on the wall, which had a lot of lights on it, different colors, some green, some yellow, some read, some blue. Some white. Almost like little LEDs they were.

Suddenly the golden man closest to me noticed me, and turned to look right at me. He sent to me in a very stern tone to "get out now!" At that point I was slammed back into my body with such a shock I jumped from the bed and shook for 30 minutes or so. What do you know of these gold people, and what is it they are doing, for, or against us of the human race?

Thank you, Love and Light be with you.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Kurokage (about the egyptian thing) you simply believe what you have been told about Egypt or what you want to believe. How do you know what they were like? Have you ever seen one? I bet if you do extensive research you may have second thoughts.

Many Afrocentrists try to claim Egypt was a black soceity, with things such as how Napoleons men shot the nose of the Sphinx because it was a black nose etc. These things are untrue.

Many of the average Egyptians were on the whole north african as they are today, but many of the pharoahs and upper classes were white. This is what I believe based on what I have seen. Remember that the stories the scientists say about the world are not true.

They have found coc aine and nicotine in egyptian mummies, showing a link to south america. This is just the tip of the iceberg about the truth of world history.

If you believe in conspiracy theories, then surely you must realise that distorting the truth about the past would be a necessary part of the plan.

History is being changed, there are textbooks where Cleopatra is shown as black, even though she was from a greek family. This is just an example of what I am talking about.

Basically I am just trying to say that you can't trust what you are told in mainstream news, or even education. there are many lies out there.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
Scientific thories are provable unlike living in fantasy worlds.

To bad science requires these things to 1. be physical and 2. be repeatable.

Why do people try and take away the great discoveries and cultures early human societies created by claiming it was aliens or strange white people from atlantis or the stars.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Kurokage]

Why do people ignore the clear cut evidence of the Egyptians themselves claiming to have come from somewhere else and that this somewhere else, going by descriptions, could not have possibly have been in Africa? Because it is convenient for your own beliefs? That's a bad reason.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by SpectreDC]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
1. can u tell me about your life as a pharoah? It must have been amazing, do u remember which one you were? Did you have harems of women and stuff? Fight in battles?

2. Are the Akashic records real? If so can someone go to them with a question and find out an answer, no matter what it is?

3. When will your mission here be over? After this lifetime?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
4. Sometimes when I am meditating, I get a headache, just around the area of my third eye. What is that?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hey Maggador, I've been reading up on Astral Dynamics i found the full free ebook online and surprisingly enough, I'm not yet confused by anything Robert has been explaining in his book, i'm going to read on and finish the book hopefully this week because i have a lot of free time on my hands.

I have a few questions i hope you can answer.

1). How can i possibly see my other reincarnations and what i was in my past lives?

2). Are binural beats good to listen too when meditating and/or trying to have a OBE?

Thanks and Regards,
Chuan.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by asd10

Yes I have seen an Egyptian, I was lucky enough to vist the British museum and see King Tuts mask as well as many mummys a good few years ago.
The Egypt of today is a mix of African and middle eastern but DNA evidence has shown that the first Egyptians were closer to sudan geneticaly than any Med' or European.
I do agree that over its long history Egypt was ruled by other nationalites but like I said in an earlier post, in time cleopatra is closer to us than to the original Egyptians and the builders of the first pyramids.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
rameses the seconds mummy has red hair. is from a family of redheads. who has red hair? white people. I am talking long hair, not afro hair. Look at a picture of it. That alone shows white people were involved in egypt.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
also look at this for tutankhamun : www.guardians.net...

It is a controversial subject, and interesting to debate.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In the op, you stated these insights were your impressions. Later on, you said the masters were teaching based on their impressions.

What percentage of your statements are true vrs the percentage you guess at? Not being a smart aleck, but I also know we tend to fill in the blanks with our thoughts rather than facts, in these cases. I am no different.

I have found lots of valuable, sound information in here, mixed with some things that just make me go sheesh. Are the sheesh parts your thoughts rather than hard facts? I mean, lots of people think they are from some where else. For me, I walk the face of planet earth, so I am from here, which means I need to find my path here and quit worrying about places I can not go, while living here.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
In the op, you stated these insights were your impressions. Later on, you said the masters were teaching based on their impressions.

What percentage of your statements are true vrs the percentage you guess at?

I have found lots of valuable, sound information in here, mixed with some things that just make me go sheesh. Are the sheesh parts your thoughts rather than hard facts? I mean, lots of people think they are from some where else. For me, I walk the face of planet earth, so I am from here, which means I need to find my path here and quit worrying about places I can not go, while living here.

Agreed

I also find myself filtering through the reasonaly acceptable consepts, from the ones that make you say... "sheesh" are you serious?

Have you been to this guys site?

He has definitly put a lot of time into it, and his intent appears to be honest. And yes, there is a lot of valuble information in there, at least 80%

...but the remaining 20%...

Not to descredit IX-777 I personaly find the guy brilliant,

but you do ask a valid question....

how much of this is just a guess?

IX-777: you seem to be set, and confident in your belief system, which is NOT a bad thing, but if you were now to become truely enlightened to an even higher purpose, and realized your teachings were wrong, would you be able to let go of everything, and accept the truth for what it really is?

It is a lot to ask, and a little uncomfortable at first, but i find myself in the middle of this process, and am discovering that i have a lot more control of this reality then i have previously given myself credit for.

hmmmm...

Is it all just in my mind?

you bet it is!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
asd10:

My life as a pharao was one I have not been able to retrieve too much of my memory from. What I do know is that I was King Tut, or Tutankhamon, and I found out that I died at an early age, from being posioned by some rival. I had an accident and damaged my leg, and later died. Personally I did not know anything in particular about this pharao "now" in this life, until I looked him up to verify what I had seen in my past life memory - and it turned out he did die an early age, and it was speculated that he had died from a infection in a damaged broken leg.

This is always interesting, when you check what you see with recorded historical facts and they check out to be as you saw - with some additional details that are not recorded in history.

Other times I have perceived specific dates and events of past life experiences, and then later on checked them out in historical records and gotten the dates and events perfectly verified.

This is always a great way to know that your experience have been real, and that you were able to recall a past life.

Other cases are more difficult to verify as obviously not all people have any historical record, but the few times one have had a past life as any historical figure many things can be verified and checked out.

-

SpectreDC:

1. I am familiar with some "root races", which are the negroid/black race, the caucasian white with blonde hair blue or green eyes, the asian race, and middle eastern race (arabic - ancient persia, babylonia etc, sumeria), and the ancient american race (which later split into various sub-races with difference between north and south america etc.)

Many of these races have formed new sub-races by itnerbreeding throughout the millennias.

2. I am unsure about the exact time of all these races, my own race, the white-blond / Pleiadian, came here approximately 12 000 years ago. Modern science can verify that the first blondes appeared at around that time, due to a "mutation".

3. Interesting theory on the Atlantis topic. Personally, I agree that Egypt and South America can be considered Colonies of Atlantis. I am working on putting together all my evidence of where Atlantis was located, whom they were in contact with, ancient migrations and traderoutes and so on at my American Atlantis website. I have a lot of unpublished material for that to come.

4. Buddhism , as most religions, glorifies a specific person / being / god, and also contains a lot of teachings that has to do about "belief" more than "experience". There are many good things in Buddhism, and so is the case with many other religions, but it lacks the direct approach to self-experience. I do not wish to take my words as truth, as religious, or as spiritual beliefs, I wish them to take them for what they are and simply consider them, think about them logically, and intuitively, and focus mainly on personal practice that will give you own experiences where you can verify or discredit what I am saying.

5. Yes Jesus did travel to Buddhas area, and probably was influenced by many teachings there, and he picked up teachings from many different parts of the world, and then used his own spiritual experience to improve the teachings and experience them himself to verify what would be truth or false, to verify or discredit them , and so on. Then, after many years of study and practice, he went back to teach what he had found. His teachings has been perverted and obscured since those times and little is left of his true teachings and that of his practices for spiritual experiences. As you mention reincarnation, Jesus himself spoke abuot being born again and so on, and obviously was well-aware of incarnation cycles. The corruption of the teachings and practices of Jesus and his followers started when he was banished and tried assasinated by the Romans.

RshachGtsthar:

Haiti is going through karmic effects. As I have mentioned earlier, karma is not only "personal" but also "racial", "national", in "groups" and so on. Voodoo is low-level black magic, and will bring negative effects to those whom practice it. People will always get what they have made themselves earn from their own actions and lifestyles, whether in present life or past lives or a combination of the two.

GrandKitaro777:

There are probably such words in most languages, and specifically in various religious texts, and in the names of Gods and deities etc. But, the effect such would have, is at best very little, as the true effects of such "spells" only become powerful when those whom practice them actually know their meaning, and strongly believe in their effects. People whom do not believe in such, or are ignorant to such things, will have little to no effect of such upon themselves. Ultimately it is ones own mind that manifests all magical abilities.

H4W4II4N_PUNCH:

Sorry to hear about your loss. But, know that everything has its reason - in your case perhaps it was to become stronger, and develop yourself in ways you would have not without this event taking place. Personally I have had both a son and my father dying, so I know how that is - and how it has helped me evolve and develop myself both mentally / psychologically and spiritually.

What you describe sounds indeed like your own astral world, where you can go for inner reflections, contemplations, meditations etc. You can try to create new landscapes and such, decorate it as you want. If you have problems doing this, it might mean that you are visting some other astral world that is already created by someone else and thus more dense and hard to manipulate.

The way I do it is simple, first I chose the general type of world I want. That could be a world of only nature and mountains, forrests and rivers and lakes. With that in mind, I start visualizing it, and project myself into this world.

Then i start with the finer creation of this world, such as adding landscapes I want, specific locations for specific purposes, such as a temple on a mountain for example, and so on.

The more often you visit the world you create, the more "real" it becomes and the more "dense" and "fixed" it will be so you can easily venture there and experience it as real as anything.

When it comes to my actual astral sanctuary, which is a room within a temple, I have designed the basic sketch by hand physically first, and then implemented this into a "real" 3d-design in my world when I go there.

Good luck!

Kurokage:

At least you have been entertained, thus that is better than nothing. Regarding the Pleiades, age of star systems, and so on I have already explained you this and how ignorant you are to believe the scientists of Earth are even remotely close to properly determine the age of such matters.

I have also explained the origins of the Egyptians and them being non-native to Africa, thus not Black Africans even though later dynasties were taken over by nubians etc.

Once you understand yourself, you can work on understanding others, then you can progress to understanding that environment which you currently find yourself, the Earth, and the physical realms. Then, you can move on to other physical worlds, suns, galaxies. And you will find that man originated not on Earth but indeed far away, and is found on much more planets and in many galaxies throughout the physical universe. Then comes the next level - the non-physical universe.

So far, scientists of Earth do not even understand something as simple as gravity, that force beneath their very feet. Yet they try to explain the very creation of worlds and suns beyond their own solar system.

I will give them a helping hand though, so they can move on, and let them know that Gravity is the cause of black holes within celestial bodies, such as planets and suns. A micro-singularity at their cores that is. This is what causes gravity, that tugging sensation that keeps pulling you back to the surface.

Every Sun is burning around a micro-singulariy which eventually consumes it

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Don't mean to be a pain Maggador but you skipped me.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sozen94:

1. I have already discussed 2012 several times, search for it with my nickname as a handle to find any posts where I discuss it.

2. Ascension means death. So no there will not be new life, only ascended life - afterlife. You have to leave your physical body to "ascend".

3. Everyone ascend, since everyone dies. How long time it takes for them to further move up unto higher levels of existence is individual and depends on many factors.

4. As said, we die, that is how one ascends.

5. That is what they are trying, with the reincarnation process and memory erasure between each life.

-

MetalCoffeeL:

Yes, the birth of my son was planned, and his physical body incarnated by one whom have been with me through many lifetimes working with me to help mankind understand their existence and how to gain personal spiritual experiences and freedom.

Teapot:

Yes I am Maggador.

autowrench:

Apparently you visited another astral realm and met the inhabitants there. I have not met any such golden people. I have observed people with a very golden hue and aura though, but I do not believe you are speaking of the same.

To me it sounds like you ended up in some place where you were considered an "uninvited guest" so to speak, which is common when travelling through the astral planes and its worlds.

asd10:

1. I answered the question about me being a pharao previously.

2. Yes the akashic records is simply the collective consciousness of all - when establishing a contact with this field of energy you can thus get the answer to anything past, present or future. Existence is relative though, and fluid, which at times can make it difficult to properly interpret the answers you get and what you are shown, and to learn to properly understand if you are getting answers relating to "this" world/timeline/dimension, or some other parallel world/timeline/dimension can often be confusing.

3. My mission will be over when I feel I have succeeded in what I am trying to achieve. Or, if I fail, and decide to leave it up for people themselves to figure out.

4. It could be a sign of activation of the third eye chakra and energy going through it. I recommend you to get some proper training in energy exercises and meditations. A good book is Energy Work by Robert Bruce, find it at Amazon.com or www.AstralDynamics.com

Chaun:

1. I have explained this before, so I will be short: One way is through hypnotherapy and regressions by a professional, another way is through own personal meditations, self-hypnosis, and other forms of connection with Higher Self, the Akashic Records, and such. I have some exercises for such things on my website, feel free to check them out. The Inner Guide Meditation is a very useful one, and so is the one about creating your own astral sanctum.

2. Yes, in fact they can greatly improve your success with meditation and astral projection. I have previously highly recommended The Gateway Experience by The Monroe Institute as the best audio-course in astral projection I have ever found, using Hemi-Sync technology. Neuro Programmer is also a good program.

win32:

I clearly state where I am not sure, or if I speculate, or if it is just my own opinion. What I know for fact, I present as fact. Ultimately, you will have to decide yourself if that is the case or if I am telling anything of truth, and that is also the purpose. Find the truth by your own progression and development and work.

H4W4II4N_PUNCH:

See my above response to win32. I do not guess - if I am unsure, I will say so, if I have doubts or only personal thoughts without any experience that have verified for me what I am speaking of, I make so clear. Again, if what I claim to be real is my own imagination or not will of course be up to you to decide.

Even I know very little compared to the "full truth" of existence, so I am constantly learning and figuring out new things myself, that is the beauty of existence - endless adventures and discoveries, with a rabbit hole that goes very very deep.

A wonderful journey it is indeed.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Sorry to hear about your loss. But, know that everything has its reason - in your case perhaps it was to become stronger, and develop yourself in ways you would have not without this event taking place. Personally I have had both a son and my father dying, so I know how that is - and how it has helped me evolve and develop myself both mentally / psychologically and spiritually.

definitly true
thanx for sharing that
I also appreciate the time you have taken to read, understand, and answer my most personal questions.

Originally posted by IX-777 What you describe sounds indeed like your own astral world, where you can go for inner reflections, contemplations, meditations etc. You can try to create new landscapes and such, decorate it as you want. If you have problems doing this, it might mean that you are visting some other astral world that is already created by someone else and thus more dense and hard to manipulate.

This is also the conclusion that i have come to. This place i describe felt so real. More real than what i ever felt in this reality i call life.
The feeling of this place is so dark, depressing, and just plain lonely that i could easily lose myself if i were to become trapt...

At first, i thought it was just a half-a*$ed rendering of a world not fully developed. So i decided that the next time im there ill try to manifest something, ANYTHING, to make this my place of zen, but just couldnt. Then i read what you wrote about the world you created and thought

"hey... why dont i have cool stuff like a gaurdian, an altar, and an inter-dimentional gateway bigscreen TV"
my world sux

Eventually, after a lot of consideration, i think i've come to the realization that this place isnt really mine. Usually upon leaving 'this' familar nowhere i am left with a very humbling expierience and i see, with clarity, the things i am thankful for. It reminds me what it feels like... to feel (whatever that means)

Also i've recently come to realize that its always a sad emotion tied with a sad event that takes me to this place... hence why i am helpless to change the setting within it.
think i'll stay away from there for a little bit

back to squre 1.

Originally posted by IX-777 When it comes to my actual astral sanctuary, which is a room within a temple, I have designed the basic sketch by hand physically first, and then implemented this into a "real" 3d-design in my world when I go there.

Thanx for the advice. I'm feeling a little more confident this time.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Even I know very little compared to the "full truth" of existence, so I am constantly learning and figuring out new things myself, that is the beauty of existence - endless adventures and discoveries, with a rabbit hole that goes very very deep.

A wonderful journey it is indeed.

-Maggador

Nice answer
You answers never cease to amaze me

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join