It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thank you Maggador! I highly appreciate your advice and what your doing here on ATS.

A few more questions.

1).As you mentioned about 2012 and the upcoming events, I understand there will many cataclysmic events the world be undergoing and i would like to know, I like in USA,IL near Chicago. Do you think this area will be greatly effected.

2).Do you recommend any other books about Astral Projection and Energy work? I'm heading down to a book store soon and i'm going to purchase Energy Work by Robert Bruce, I already have an eBook on Astral Dynamics.

Regards,
Chuan.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
1. It is hard to tell exactly where and when various events like that will take place. But, you can take some precautions by checking out various things such as seismic activity in the area, vulcanic activity, and so on. www.iris.edu... is one such site - click on a location for a zoomed in pop up window.

Other things to have in mind is weather - storms, hurricanes, orcanos etc, the possibility for tsunamis if in low land and close to coast etc. Monitoring such things could also help you prepare in case things escalates as you may be able to see the signs coming by keeping an eye on such.

2. The two books mentioned are the two best on these two subjects I have ever come across, and I have read many. You could check out some of Robert Monroe's classical stuff, as well as others such as William Buhlman, Robert Peterson, Sylvan Muldoon too.

For energy work related material I recommend books on qi gong / chi kung, tai chi, as well as actually practising these arts.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
1. You mentioned black magic, is sigil magic black magic? Or only if its used for nefarious purposes? I ask because I have tried it recently, but only for personal goals. If it is still black magic is there a way I can undo it?

By the way I have read some of Astral; Dynamics and tried the projection method while in a trance in hemi-sync. and I nearly did it. I am very pleased, I felt all the sensation but think I just needed a little extra push but I was somewhat tired. I think I will succeed soon. I used that rope method, which is obviously very good.

So thanks for pointing both hemi sync and astral dynamics out to me, cant wait to get an OBE, going to be crazy.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Why are posts like these so populare on this board?

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Gozer3]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gozer3

People would like answers and most people here, Key word being MOST are sensible and provide them.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Your understanding of science just beggers belief, you expect people to believe this rubbish, you're obviously just making this stuff up out of thin air. You don't even have a basic grasp on the physics and you're trying to tell me that scientists don't have a clue, don't make me laugh.

And now you're telling us you were king Tut, I think it's maybe time for a trip to the Doc's my friend.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
2. Any input would be appreciated: I tried projecting again today, just ten minutes ago, am still shaking a bit. I wrote it down in the diary. I felt all the sensations and such, as I read about in Astral Dynamics(AD). I was on my way and am getting very close to my first projection.

I tried a suggestion of yours about asking for help to be pulled out of my body, and I had the thought in my head saying 'your not ready'. I dont know if thats me just playing with myself(mentally), as my mind likes to give me negative thoughts, or whether it was actually related to what I asked my spirit guides to do.

I also saw white light as part of it. And I still get that brow headache, have it now a bit still, but it is discussed in AD.
I feel as if I get very close but I guess I just need to keep trying right?
I use a modified version of the rope climing method, I use a ladder instead, because the rope keeps falling down when I try to climb it.

That book astral dynamics is great, I feel a bit guilty cos I got it free as a pdf, but when I start projecting I think I will buy the book, as it is no doubt a great addition to anyones library.

3. Have you ever heard of spinning, as a way to raise energy. Its from a claimed pledian transmission thing. Spinning as in rotating around, it says for 33 times. Clockwise.

Its from some material by Barbara Marciniak.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Sounds like you don't want to believe in anything. What's the point of you being in ATS anyways? Why don't you head to a local library, pick up any book that interests you and stop wasting your time here.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
4. Have you raised your Kundalini?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
Your understanding of science just beggers belief, you expect people to believe this rubbish, you're obviously just making this stuff up out of thin air. You don't even have a basic grasp on the physics and you're trying to tell me that scientists don't have a clue, don't make me laugh. And now you're telling us you were king Tut, I think it's maybe time for a trip to the Doc's my friend.

Kurokage, your avatar on the left says "Deny Ignorance". Your post above does the opposite of denying ignorance.

Maggador does not expect people to believe and he mentioned this numerous times. How can you ignore that he said to decide for yourself what to believe and then, you accuse Maggador of making people "to expect to believe this rubbish"?

Kurokage, I politely ask you to please answer this question because, obviously, you do not want to deny ignorance.

Secondly, why do you believe that science has universal validity? Scientific concepts are merely mental constructs of our brain. We see sth. and describe it but the scientific description can be very faulty.

For example: measuring an apple with a ruler is only as precise as the ruler permits. What about the distance between the smallest units of the ruler? Do you just believe it is valid to ignore these infinitesimal distances between these "smallest units" and build a theory based on rough measurement? In my opinion, science always puts mental constructs on top and on top and on top.....an initial approach which was justified by belief and just not precise. Thus, the whole structure is flawed. The biggest flaw is that science ignores to believe in a creator.

Compare the attempt to describe the apple with a ruler to someone who paints a beautiful picture of the apple. Has the picture less validity of being an appropriate description of the apple?

If we are inside a virtual reality - a small system - and this small system is bound to physical laws and these laws are working inside the small system but are largely superceded by laws outside the small system, then, science inside the small system can have serious flaws.

Scientific thories are provable unlike living in fantasy worlds.

Originally posted by SpectreDC
To bad science requires these things to 1. be physical and 2. be repeatable.

SpectreDC, well put.

Believe in physicality and you get what you believe in or put in other words, physicality repeats itself. Believe in the spirit and you will get what the spirit has to offer.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Kurokage: Unlike you I do not expect people to believe anything I say, in fact I stress the fact that they should be skeptic and look for the truth themselves. That includes you, simply sitting down and reading a book on science does not make you know the truth - it makes you know someone elses opinion and theories. The only way to truth is by self-verification and experience - good luck.

asd10:

1. Black magic - When you use magic which results in negative effeccts upon others or yourself, either by purpose or accident.

Grey Magic - When you use magic for personal gains or to help others with the same, without bringing any negative effects upon anyone.

White Magic - When you use magic for higher spiritual goals, divine communication and cosmic connection, healing and advancement either for yourself or others , again without any negative effects upon anyone.

There is a thin line between black and grey magic as you need to be careful on deciding how to achieve your goal and plan it properly.

If you for example use magic to gain money, you need to decide in what way you will receive that money. If you set no specific source, but simply state that you want X amount of dollars, the source of the money may turn out to be negative such as a family member dying and you receiving an inheritance. Thus your original intention of not harming anyone but only gain some money for yourself ultimately turned into black magic and caused a negative effect to bring you that money.

2. Keep practising, that is the best tip. Expect results, and imagine yourself being out of body and floating around when doing the exercises and practice regularly, a couple times a day would be optimal.

3. Yes I have heard of that silly thing and at best it will give you a head rush and make you dizzy.

4. Yes I have raised my kundalini energy several times. It can happen spontaneously as an effect of practising various meditations and spiritual exercises no its own too.

-Maggador

[edit on 26-1-2010 by IX-777]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by decoder404

Yes it does say "Deny Ignorance", and that is what I'm doing here. Not just blindly following someone who's making wild claims without any proof or real evidence except for a few wiki links and some nice stories.

If you've spent a lifetime on another planet like he claims you would know all about it. Its PROVABLE that the pleaides is full of X-rays and is approx' 100 million years old, which makes life almost impossible, nevermind intelligent life.
If a story like this is all the proof you need then you're the one not denying ignorance.

An answer to your second question.
Science is what will get us to the stars not someone claiming to be the reincarnated King Tut that vists with the moon people.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

"simply sitting down and reading a book on science does not make you know the truth - it makes you know someone elses opinion and theories."

And simply sitting down and copying other websites and adding your own twist does not make you know the truth either!!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

If you have a better answer to what we are asking, you should speak up; until then stfu.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by garfield0926

Wow, what a convicing argument!! It must of took you all day to come up with that. What are you, 10 years old!!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Kurokage: You are doing the opposite - blindly ignoring what I am saying and claiming it be made up or lies or my own imagination.

So you are indeed being the ignorant one here.

You are also ignorant when claiming that science is what will bring us to the stars - I could say that we have already been visiting the stars for millennias by spiritual means, astral projection, and so on.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored, nor do a reality that is not believed in.

Personally I speak from experience and clearly state what I know and what I do not know. The only website I am "copying" from is my own, which I have written all the content of myself. It would be utterly pointless for me to sit and waste my time writing what others have already said.

You pre-assume a lot of things - that is true ignorance my friend.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I was a spiritualist for a long time my friend and have seen many people make wild claims about all kinds of things.
You've taken Billy Miers ramblings and added a god head from spiritualism and mixed in some threads from this forum.
You have proven nothing to me except your ignorance of what really goes on out there.
I'm not the one making claims here, you are. I saw straight threw your tales of the plaeides and thats what made me what to post here.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Bro, ur hopeless and it's a proven fact, your avatar stated you very well.

Please dont come after me with "yo mama" comments.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by IX-777

I was a spiritualist for a long time my friend and have seen many people make wild claims about all kinds of things.
You've taken Billy Miers ramblings and added a god head from spiritualism and mixed in some threads from this forum.
You have proven nothing to me except your ignorance of what really goes on out there.

You're a spiritualist with mass amount of weeds hidden under your bed.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by garfield0926

You really like to make things personal don't you. maybe try a different approach next time and stop acting like a kid.

Maybe try adding something to the discussion.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join